Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,303 members, 7,857,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 01:06 PM

Why You Must Use And Dump Your Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Must Use And Dump Your Girlfriend (2138 Views)

Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me / I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) / Why U Must Use Vega 100 (strictly For Men) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Must Use And Dump Your Girlfriend by Vinshu(f): 10:30pm On Apr 24, 2016
Zceesneh:
racist

Lol I'm not. If I am, I won't be on this forum.
Re: Why You Must Use And Dump Your Girlfriend by Seened: 7:08am On Apr 25, 2016
Vinshu:

Lol I'm not. If I am, I won't be on this forum.

@Vinshu, perfect reply girl.

@Zceesneh, bro every individual have their peculiar preference. It does not mean we hate what we don't want.
Re: Why You Must Use And Dump Your Girlfriend by chiayo101(m): 9:16am On Apr 25, 2016
Vinshu:
I wonder what this world is turning to.

You are no different from a lady who you meet and lay same day. It's your shameless urge for sex and also her own urge too. You are no different from a woman. A woman has right to her body and feelings.
Hmmmm
Re: Why You Must Use And Dump Your Girlfriend by FreeBSD: 2:14pm On Apr 25, 2016
layla129:

Isn't that hypocritical? How did you get married with this kinda mentality

Well, maybe your wife is a man...i mean this is 2016

undecided so we should not get married again
Re: Why You Must Use And Dump Your Girlfriend by layla129(f): 2:30pm On Apr 25, 2016
FreeBSD:

undecided so we should not get married again

Why didn't you sleep with her and dump her? I'm sure the olosho DNA is very sufficient in her system too.

If every guy is sleeping with their girlfriend and dumping them like you advised, i'm sure there won't be anything called marriage.

Your family must be very proud of you
Re: Why You Must Use And Dump Your Girlfriend by FreeBSD: 2:33pm On Apr 25, 2016
layla129:

Why didn't you sleep with her and dump her? I'm sure the olosho DNA is very sufficient in her system too.

If every guy is sleeping with their girlfriend's and dumping them like you advised, i'm sure there won't be anything called marriage.

Your family must be very proud of you

My wife was never my girlfriend. Not all married people are boyfriend and girlfriend before kid undecided

Besides my post still stands.

I bet you have fvcked an average of 10 guys this year undecided

What are we talking about?
Re: Why You Must Use And Dump Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 25, 2016
FreeBSD:

I have a wife. No one broke my heart
°•Then why do you make all these threads..... undecided
...°How are you thinks obbsed an angry with the female population.
...°•Go an focuse yerself with yer wife.
Re: Why You Must Use And Dump Your Girlfriend by layla129(f): 2:35pm On Apr 25, 2016
FreeBSD:

My wife was never my girlfriend. Not all married people are boyfriend and girlfriend before kid undecided

Besides my post still stands.

I bet you have fvcked an average of 10 guys this year undecided

What are we talking about?

Lmaoo! This is getting interesting...your wife was never your girlfriend The olosho DNA in her must be dope

Enlighten me please cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies: 7 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Man / The Pros And Cons Of Marrying Each Zodiac Sign / 6 Photos That Prove That Village Love Is The Sweetest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.