Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? (30537 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? / When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 26, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

oya send your picture to my mail and prove me wrong. Let me see your beautiful face joorh.

I guess you don't like displaying your beauty everywhere. Which means you no fit contest for miss nairaland be that.
heheheh
I say I no get beauty bro undecided

Imma private person
I hate competitions
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by unapapadeycraze: 10:40am On Apr 26, 2016
HateU2:
heheheh
I say I no get beauty bro undecided

Imma private person
I hate competitions

you don't reply pms, wetin dey worry you? You dey do shakara for me?

Na lie, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. Have you ever heard that beauty is relative? Yeah, it is.

So who are you rooting for?@miss nairaland contest.
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 26, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

you don't reply pms, wetin dey worry you? You dey do shakara for me?

Na lie, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. Have you ever heard that beauty is relative? Yeah, it is.

So who are you rooting for?@miss nairaland contest.
I hardly reply pms not that I dont.

Erm, it's Lanicky
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by unapapadeycraze: 10:45am On Apr 26, 2016
HateU2:
I hardly reply pms not that I dont.

Erm, it's Lanicky

I think you should reply mine.

That her sex appeal fit make her win. Pvssy niggers will gv her avalanche of votescheesy.

I'm team refiner though.
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 26, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

I think you should reply mine.

That her sex appeal fit make her win. Pvssy niggers will gv her avalanche of votescheesy.

I'm team refiner though.
I'm voting 4 d two of dem. Refiner is also a frnd. May the best win sha.
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by odedeleisaac: 10:58am On Apr 26, 2016
YOU KNOW THAT IS NOT GOOD, WHILE ARE YOU DIGGING YOUR GRAVE PREMATURE? ONE MAN IS FOR ONE MATURE WOMAN. THANKS.
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by BossDanniee(m): 11:43am On Apr 26, 2016

Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 26, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
I'm seeing things on my thread. Mzlarem is getting famous. if there was an award for the "man of the thread" mzlarem would have collected itcheesy.

Lolz..I don't knw what u're talking about.
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 26, 2016
sexytyga:
issolrite
Lolz..smiley
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by sexytyga(m): 12:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
MzLarem:
Lolz..smiley
yes now

Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by sexytyga(m): 12:39pm On Apr 26, 2016
MzLarem:
Lolz..smiley
sent you a mail
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Kaira333: 1:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
SyndicatesMedia:

LOL. www.nairaland.com/mimzy

Kindly vote her for miss NL 2016 gringrin
I will. She is beautiful
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 26, 2016
sexytyga:
sent you a mail
replied ur mail
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 26, 2016
Kaira333:
I will. She is beautiful

Thank you so much dear. i really appreciate.

#TrendMimzy wink wink wink wink
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by SyndicatesMedia: 5:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
Kaira333:
I will. She is beautiful
Thanks! Hope she can borrow your signature for a while?
Just type: "Vote MIMZY as Miss Nairaland-2016"
Join the Winnig Team!
#TrendMiMZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Richardfred(m): 1:24pm On Apr 27, 2016
I can do it b'cos that will the beginning of heart attack, okadaarrest,sleepness night etc.
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by djgrafiti(m): 5:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
legendgalas:
My boyfriend knows I don't cheat on him, his lips, joystick, body smells and touches can't be compared to any. I am the luckiest girl on earth who got the most caring faithful guy. He is so direct and romantic. His love can't be compared to any other man on earth and I feel so much value wen he walks with me on the street.
Dear, I love you soo much and thanks for been a faithful dude. You simply the best my nkem
could this be my Nneka typing?? Just wondering.
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 27, 2016
MzLarem:
Ok..I'm done with you..Hiv is still real grin
Of course, hiv is real. Ur family has already proven dat.
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 28, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Of course, hiv is real. Ur family has already proven dat.
K
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by ABSOL10: 10:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
of course YES, I never planned having another girlfriend despite the fact that she confessed she was double dating,but when i was being respectful and faithful she was thinking of how to break up with me....u dont wanna know the end i guess......"many" guys wanna have just one Phase but when ladies will not stop being....guys have to have alternatives....you have only one heart so another person complete it, the space btwn your fingers are there to be filled by him/her.

anyone who breaks up with you takes a piece of your heart....becareful
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by missyge(f): 11:41pm On Apr 29, 2016
alien1:
Hopefully,I pray I should.
Like i said:::chill

Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Hemperor50(m): 12:20am On Dec 01, 2016
I do not think its encoursaging these days........................ If anyone tries it, he will know not all permanent secetary are permanent[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by stalinho(m): 12:26am On Dec 01, 2016
MzLarem:
Ok nw..I'll be here when u open another thread on how to manage Hiv..we're telling u nw,u head is standing.
you truly love the guy
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 01, 2016
And women have
Main boyfriend
Side man
Friend with benefit
Sugar daddy
And the man she calls when all of the above are not available
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 01, 2016
stalinho:
you truly love the guy
That post has been long mehn smiley
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by stalinho(m): 12:54am On Dec 01, 2016
MzLarem:
That post has been long mehn smiley
ok.. how are you?
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 01, 2016
stalinho:
ok.. how are you?
fine and you?
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by stalinho(m): 1:02am On Dec 01, 2016
MzLarem:
fine and you?
same my dear.. I will like to have you on a more private chat list.. wtsapp.. for instance.
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:08am On Dec 01, 2016
stalinho:

same my dear..
I will like to have you on a more private chat list.. wtsapp.. for instance.
Say two things about me that isnt related to my moniker,dp or signature and i will give you my digits instantly undecided
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by stalinho(m): 1:12am On Dec 01, 2016
MzLarem:
Say two things about me that isnt related to my moniker,dp or signature and i will give you my digits instantly undecided
lol. OK..!!!
1. you're anxious to know what I will write..
2. you're good in English
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:15am On Dec 01, 2016
stalinho:

lol. OK..!!!
1. you're anxious to know what I will write..
2. you're good in English
1.)Nope

2.)Not necessarily what i meant.

I asked cos i wanted to know if you are just knowing me or you've seen some of my posts around to ask for a chat offline. Obviously,you are just knowing me.
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by stalinho(m): 1:17am On Dec 01, 2016
MzLarem:
1.)Nope

2.)Not necessarily what i meant.

I asked cos i wanted to know if you are just knowing me or you've seen some of my posts around to ask for a chat offline. Obviously,you are just knowing me.
you're right..
everything that's existing today started someday..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander / Funny Be Like Bro Pics / Gift Items Presented To A Northern Bride By Her Grooms Family