Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

I Need Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice (828 Views)

I'm In Love: Please I Need Advice / I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married / I Need Advice From Mature Nl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice by Lcoolbabe(f): 4:14pm On Aug 07, 2009
i have a serious relationship that has been going on for 2yrs now. My BF is some one u ll love to settle down with, but things we do have misunderstanding(u know its normal). Although we quarrel once in a blue moon. honestly, i have tried my best to be faithful to dis guy for 2yrs. one day, i left his house after a quarrel that was half settled; i was going to work. in the cab a met a guyand immediately we exchange pleasantries. it was somthing that i dont do immediately but i found myself doing it spontaneously and since then we ve been seeing each other.

I really do love my BF so much that i cant afford to lose him but i still find myself wanting this new guy. there some kinda qualities too he has but, i still cant place what intrigues me in him.

the thing is, i want to stop seeing this nw guy to save my existing relationship
how do i do it?
Re: I Need Advice by debest1(m): 4:19pm On Aug 07, 2009
i'll say you were vulnerable at the time because of what had happened wiv ur bf, this new guy may or may not be what he appears to be; but unless there is a far more compelling reason to jettison ur relationship then dont compromise it with the new guy. Try and patch things out with ur bf, cos the truth is even if u dump him and get together with the taxi guy, u wud still have misunderstandings
Re: I Need Advice by izeek(m): 4:27pm On Aug 07, 2009
@dbest,
she was not vulnerable, if anything she was in a man hating state, and was in no position to exchange pleasantries.

@post,
everything new becomes stale with time.
u had better realise before u give up something for nothing.
Re: I Need Advice by Ben13: 5:05pm On Aug 07, 2009
you've said it all, Isaac.
Re: I Need Advice by izeek(m): 5:08pm On Aug 07, 2009
@ben,
funny how we all know what to say to others, but never know what to tell our own selves.
i merely stated what @post wud have advised some1 else if her opinion was asked.
Re: I Need Advice by baloolaspo(m): 5:30pm On Aug 07, 2009
FIRST OF FIRST LET ME INTRODUCE MY SELF, I AM BALOGUN ELISHA BIODUN, A.K.A BALOOLASPO.AM ALSO A MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER, ADVICER, CONUSLING. I LET ME ADVICE U. MY ADVICE TOO U. IS TO BE WITH UR FORMAL BF U HAVE NO HIM FOR A WY. THE PERSON U NO FOR LONG TIME, U HAVE EXTRIMELY NO 90% OF HIS HABIT, THAN THE GUY U JUST MEET. PLS GO BACK AND SETLLE WIH UR GUY. I HAVE LESSTIME, BE WIT UR GUY.CONTACT ME FOR ADVICE 08054963564,baloonian777@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Advice by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:20pm On Aug 07, 2009
Lcoolbabe:

i have a serious relationship that has been going on for 2yrs now. My BF is some one u ll love to settle down with, but things we do have misunderstanding(u know its normal). Although we quarrel once in a blue moon. honestly, i have tried my best to be faithful to dis guy for 2yrs. one day, i left his house after a quarrel that was half settled; i was going to work. in the cab a met a guyand immediately we exchange pleasantries. it was somthing that i dont do immediately but i found myself doing it spontaneously and since then we ve been seeing each other.

I really do love my BF so much that i cant afford to lose him but i still find myself wanting this new guy. there some kinda qualities too he has but, i still cant place what intrigues me in him.

the thing is, i want to stop seeing this nw guy to save my existing relationship
how do i do it?

Cut out the love crap lady! You do not love your bf. . .because if you did. . .then the though of wanting some other dude wouldn't even pop up!
Re: I Need Advice by ojobdn(m): 6:39pm On Aug 07, 2009
baby girl you just have to be careful on the decision you make but my advice to you is that the devil you know is better than the one you don't know. So this situation you are in can best be solve by you,what I mean is that what kind of relationship do you have with both guys, which one is serious about your future.
I think it is better to look at this guys and study them very well and decide which one to go for but I will advise that if the first guy you said you love also love as well why bother yourself with a new person.
Re: I Need Advice by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 07, 2009
You just like attention! It's natural, but to much of a good thing is bad. If you 'loved' your bf so much nothing would have made you talk to that guy, and even if we chuck it down to momentary weakness you've goten over that and you're still going on with the relationship. Seriously, be honest with yourself, it's a lose-lose situation for you from here, so the only way to gain anything is to do the right thing, and from your post you know what that is, you dont need us to tell you how to do it!

(1) (Reply)

Guys, You're Finished: There's No More Cheating On Your Spouses! / Can This Be Love / Anyone In The Same Boat With Me Interms Of Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.