Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,003 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Anyone In The Same Boat With Me Interms Of Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anyone In The Same Boat With Me Interms Of Love? (826 Views)

A Moment Of Love / Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? / What is the Colour of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone In The Same Boat With Me Interms Of Love? by kanmi22(f): 1:51am On Nov 10, 2010
I wonder if anyone (male/female) here in NL inlove with his/her partner? I am and will like to see stories of people in love as well, LOVE IS GOOD, over 6yrs and still loving!!!!

Real LOVERS Only Pls,
I AM JUST CURIOUS TO KNOW ABOUT OTHERS, LOL
wink wink wink smiley smiley smiley
Re: Anyone In The Same Boat With Me Interms Of Love? by biola44: 4:02am On Nov 10, 2010
i wish i wish i wish grin
good for you!
next,
Re: Anyone In The Same Boat With Me Interms Of Love? by Nobody: 4:20am On Nov 10, 2010
Maybe not in the same boat as you, but yeah I think I am sort of in love lol.
Re: Anyone In The Same Boat With Me Interms Of Love? by kanmi22(f): 5:06am On Nov 10, 2010
Hmhmhm, comment reserved!
Re: Anyone In The Same Boat With Me Interms Of Love? by kay177(m): 5:22am On Nov 10, 2010
may your titanic ship/ love boat never capsized,
Re: Anyone In The Same Boat With Me Interms Of Love? by freecocoa(f): 5:32am On Nov 10, 2010
Lucky you.
Re: Anyone In The Same Boat With Me Interms Of Love? by MrCork26: 8:31am On Nov 10, 2010
kanmi22, madam by the way can u cook & cleen & do u gots booobsi, Nyansh plus Extra thigh,

i can make u my 2nd wife tongue
Re: Anyone In The Same Boat With Me Interms Of Love? by fubiluv: 9:03am On Nov 10, 2010
Keep dreaming friend,
Its possible though.
Re: Anyone In The Same Boat With Me Interms Of Love? by jubrealguy(m): 10:12am On Nov 10, 2010
hmmmmm, ,
Re: Anyone In The Same Boat With Me Interms Of Love? by kanmi22(f): 3:05pm On Nov 10, 2010
Mr. Cock, u don come again, hahahah am not nobody secound wife.
Re: Anyone In The Same Boat With Me Interms Of Love? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 10, 2010
kanmi22:

I wonder if anyone (male/female) here in NL inlove with his/her partner? I am and will like to see stories of people in love as well, LOVE IS GOOD, over 6yrs and still loving!!!!

Real LOVERS Only Pls,
I AM JUST CURIOUS TO KNOW ABOUT OTHERS, LOL
wink wink wink smiley smiley smiley

Good for you . . . cool
Re: Anyone In The Same Boat With Me Interms Of Love? by kanmi22(f): 3:10pm On Nov 10, 2010
@ ujujoan, na fight? com'on
Re: Anyone In The Same Boat With Me Interms Of Love? by kpolli(m): 3:19pm On Nov 10, 2010
u see one thing i dont like is ppl in good relationships coming here to rub it in so that us single ones wud feel handicap baaa?
Re: Anyone In The Same Boat With Me Interms Of Love? by kanmi22(f): 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2010
Am sorry oooooo if this upset anyone, just happy and tryna share with others in the same boat with me, Nothing biggy, just a thread to express feelings, There must be a reason y u are single, if u need some help/advice i dont mind,
smiley smiley
Re: Anyone In The Same Boat With Me Interms Of Love? by Dyt(f): 10:41pm On Nov 10, 2010
Hmmmm
love
chuckles
robs cheek
Re: Anyone In The Same Boat With Me Interms Of Love? by Moyola(f): 12:12am On Nov 11, 2010
ehn ehn! still swimmin! tongue
Re: Anyone In The Same Boat With Me Interms Of Love? by kanmi22(f): 12:34am On Nov 11, 2010
@moyola, u wanna share ur story? just curious
Re: Anyone In The Same Boat With Me Interms Of Love? by Moyola(f): 12:51am On Nov 11, 2010
nope! nofin 2 share az of yet! tongue
Re: Anyone In The Same Boat With Me Interms Of Love? by kittykat1(f): 2:39am On Nov 11, 2010
Congrats OP. 6 yrs and still loving. God will help us to be like you. Amen
Re: Anyone In The Same Boat With Me Interms Of Love? by kpolli(m): 9:26am On Nov 11, 2010
y advice when there is no babe?
Re: Anyone In The Same Boat With Me Interms Of Love? by kanmi22(f): 2:01pm On Nov 11, 2010
U think? babe plenty o, u no sabi look? hmhm am guessing maybe u are too choosy/demanding!!!
Re: Anyone In The Same Boat With Me Interms Of Love? by kpolli(m): 2:04pm On Nov 11, 2010
babes plenty, but all of them r in relationships n most guys r single, (still dunno hw that is possible)
Re: Anyone In The Same Boat With Me Interms Of Love? by kanmi22(f): 2:13pm On Nov 11, 2010
i can hook u up if u are serious o, which part of the world are u?
Re: Anyone In The Same Boat With Me Interms Of Love? by kpolli(m): 2:19pm On Nov 11, 2010
wow, just like that, am in the fatherland, Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

I Have Found My Life Partner For Marriage, But: / Just Got Dumped 2 Hours Into The New Year! / Love: An Illusion Or A Misconception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.