Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,068 members, 7,835,603 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Buhari Inherited N600bn Oil Marketers’ Debt, Says FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Inherited N600bn Oil Marketers’ Debt, Says FG (9709 Views)

Fuel Price: Oil Marketers Backpedal, Begs FG For Tax Holidays / Oil Marketers ‘Plot’ Kachikwu's Removal / FG Borrows N600bn Annually To Augment Staff Salaries, Says SGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Inherited N600bn Oil Marketers’ Debt, Says FG by cuesgirlly: 7:11pm On Apr 25, 2016
na wa ohhh
amtaken:
Buhari is a total failure.

I never expected him to be this bad.

Good night.

Re: Buhari Inherited N600bn Oil Marketers’ Debt, Says FG by DExplorer1: 7:20pm On Apr 25, 2016
amtaken:
Buhari is a total failure.

I never expected him to be this bad.

Good night.

Talk with proofs young lady. Bring your facts up!
I quoted some of Buhari's achievements in about a year and all you do is just bad mouth visible progressive efforts.
Re: Buhari Inherited N600bn Oil Marketers’ Debt, Says FG by amtaken(f): 7:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
Res ipsa loquitor.

No electricity.

Forex scarcity.

No fuel.

Massive retrenchment of Federal workers and falsely accusing them of being ghost workers.

No money in the system leading to crime increase.

No jobs.

Late payment of Federal Government Workers Salaries till today.

Breach of all his electoral promises.

Fulani Herdsmen brutal killings.

Boko Haram insurgency.

Killing of peaceful protesters in SS and SE.

Selective probing.

Lopsided appointments.

Inconclusive elections.

Gross inflation leading to high cost of living.

Abrupt stoppage of Nigerian students in diaspora's scholarships.

Collapse of businesses especially international businesses.

Kidnapping and marrying off under-aged girls by Buhari's people with the full support of Emirs.

Spoiling of Nigeria image whenever he makes a foreign trip thereby chasing away our investors and discouraging potential investors . Etc.

Need I say more?

DExplorer1:

Talk with proofs young lady. Bring your facts up!
I quoted some of Buhari's achievements in about a year and all you do is just bad mouth visible progressive efforts.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inherited N600bn Oil Marketers’ Debt, Says FG by DExplorer1: 8:01pm On Apr 25, 2016
amtaken:
Res ipsa loquitor.

[s]No electricity.

Forex scarcity.

No fuel.

Massive retrenchment of Federal workers and falsely accusing them of being ghost workers.

No money in the system leading to crime increase.

No jobs.

Late payment of Federal Government Workers Salaries till today.

Breach of all his electoral promises.

Fulani Herdsmen brutal killings.

Boko Haram insurgency.

Killing of peaceful protesters in SS and SE.

Selective probing.

Lopsided appointments.

Inconclusive elections.

Gross inflation leading to high cost of living.

Abrupt stoppage of Nigerian students in diaspora's scholarships.

Collapse of businesses especially international businesses.

Kidnapping and marrying off under-aged girls by Buhari's people with the full support of Emirs.

Spoiling of Nigeria image whenever he makes a foreign trip thereby chasing away our investors and discouraging potential investors . Etc.

Need I say more? [/s]

Yo need to see me laughing here grin grin grin
Fixed!
Re: Buhari Inherited N600bn Oil Marketers’ Debt, Says FG by nbright: 12:33am On Apr 26, 2016
DExplorer1:
It's not rocket science to know that Buhari is dealing with the problems inherited from the last administration.

And I'm afraid the first one or two years may just be about fixing them and setting structures for this administration to lead properly.
is the amount up to600 billion naira? Do the research, you are good at it.
Re: Buhari Inherited N600bn Oil Marketers’ Debt, Says FG by nbright: 12:44am On Apr 26, 2016
DExplorer1:

I'd agree if you say some are not yet in operation but they're fixed. That's good news you should be happy about.

Nobody denied the economy alliance with China, it was the false report of loan that was denied.

Start talking kindly of your president that way you'll see the good in his government.
brother, the rifineries don't work.
Re: Buhari Inherited N600bn Oil Marketers’ Debt, Says FG by judondasylva(m): 7:16am On Apr 26, 2016
irresponsible man leading a country what a tragedy
Re: Buhari Inherited N600bn Oil Marketers’ Debt, Says FG by Bbklopsy: 1:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
And so what?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eid-el-kabir: Pensioners Praise Buhari For Early Payment Of August Pension / Dapchi- Freed Schoolgirls Sing The National Anthem As Buhari Receives Them / Wamakko, Ahmed Aliyu Deny Calling Governor Tambuwal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.