Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? (50199 Views)

This Is The Sandals Of The Guy My Cousin Is Set To Marry Next Year / Dating A Broke Guy Is Not A Guarantee He Will Marry You When He Becomes Rich / Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by 4C2215131: 3:15pm On Apr 26, 2016
ebubey:

Source: http://www.kamdora.com/2016/04/24/dating-a-broke-guy-my-experience-is-it-worth-it/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=broke

Done with commenting on threads like this. No need rehashing what everybody knows already.
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by elujah1(m): 3:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
Godsgal:
i wud av been disappointd if i didn't see a comment lyk dis. But thanks for not disappointing.
Its a pity & a shame as well when ladies unveil the bitter truth dat wil spur u guys 2 strive a lil' harder and be financialy fit so u'll be able to maintain that spark in ur r/ship & marital life, u misinterpret it & conclude she's a golddigger. I weep 4 guys like u.
Why do the rich still divorce?

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by HaneefahRN(f): 3:17pm On Apr 26, 2016
*brings out microscope* , trying to find the moral of this story.

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by 4C2215131: 3:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
Rexhenrex:
Not all of them are snart enough to know its from a source

Posting it here may indicate that you sympathise with her view. Seeing the backlash must be directed at a reachable source, you're the fall guy/girl.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by bendutch(m): 3:21pm On Apr 26, 2016
Inception:

You are very lucky that i am married.

If not i would have seized you and would have paid your bride price this very hour!( regardless whether you are married or not)

What a damsel with a beautiful mind! (yes i say this without even knowing you)
You must be a fulani man. You think like one. Im I right?
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by philit22(m): 3:21pm On Apr 26, 2016
Sha u r on point....bt dere cn b exceptions
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by paragon40(m): 3:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
Reeberry:

Where is the truth?
use the magnifying lense its right der..undecided
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by kolsky(m): 3:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
Lol ds babes ehnn @op see let me tell u it's cos he is broke Dats why he is dating u..... A financially OK guy won't look at u twice....
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
DeeTus:
Just because your post is meaningless. Wouldn't be surprised if you come here to complain that a chick milked you? Do you really have milk? Obviously not.
thank you.
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by Reeberry: 3:28pm On Apr 26, 2016
paragon40:
use the magnifying lense its right der..undecided
Hoekay.
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 26, 2016
GoldenJAT:
rot in poverty!!
lol..bros take am easy na
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by Reeberry: 3:30pm On Apr 26, 2016
HaneefahRN:
*brings out microscope* , trying to find the moral of this story.
Can I be your second husband? grin
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by GoldenJAT(m): 3:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
Joice21:
lol..bros take am easy na
my dear... some fellows can b annoying.. how ur dayde go?
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by Mrjo(m): 3:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
KashyBaby:
It is true...men shud not take this as an offense on their side if they are broke financially, instead this is a wake up call for u guys to achieve something than juz sit down in ur house and do nothing...

what's the meaning of broke?
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by mattyboy007(m): 3:36pm On Apr 26, 2016
ebubey:

Source: http://www.kamdora.com/2016/04/24/dating-a-broke-guy-my-experience-is-it-worth-it/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=broke
God will bless u gal.. I fal under dis category, n I knw wat my woman is passing tru. I only pray she kep on wit d patience cos I sure knw is d matter of tym n wen dat tym cums I will make sure d world knws Hw proud I am abut her... op keep being patience wit him n pray fr him always.. cheers

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by Saheed88(m): 3:37pm On Apr 26, 2016
DharmyYinks:
Why must ur boyfriend impress ur female frndx by buying things for dem?? Dnt they have their own bf or does this means all ladies are beggars

Why must ur dreams be fulfilled through him being financially okay?? U cant struggle for ur own dreams?

If you truly love a guy... u will be proud to show him of no matter how rich or broke he is. Ur relationship shouldn't be based on other pples impression about him.
I wonder how the girls of now are days think like a cow. Kudos to our mothers coz in their days love wasn't determined by money and material things.

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 26, 2016
GoldenJAT:
my dear... some fellows can b annoying.. how ur dayde go?
Great..yours?
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by Aiykegenihus: 3:37pm On Apr 26, 2016
I understnd yur point perfectly. Its nt an insult,its a necessry advice who afterall we wnt to be poor or mrry yur daughter out to a broke man, atlest u must be able to assure yur inlaws dt u can provide a daily bread for yur wife.
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by olly4dc45: 3:39pm On Apr 26, 2016
KashyBaby:
It is true...men shud not take this as an offense on their side if they are broke financially, instead this is a wake up call for u guys to achieve something than juz sit down in ur house and do nothing...

Hmmm ladies

Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by Rossikki: 3:41pm On Apr 26, 2016
Wahalaboy:
Ok... So first, you claim ti see a future in him, but you are ashamed of him. You claimed that the primary motive of a relationship should be "LOVE", but you are concerned with whether or not he impresses YOUR FRIENDS? Excuse me? Has it ever occurred to you that most of the "rich guys" you are actually crying about spend their parents money? Do you think long term or short term? How rich do you think those "rich boys" will be in 10 years time?

The most important value of a man is his future. How bright they are.. . There are a lot of guys who are rich dummies. meaning they got a lot in their pockets now but are likely to end up middle class in future. You are short sighted and all that matters to you is the glamour that comes with a relationship. You think with your belly and that's why you are exactly the type of chic to avoid.

My dad was broke when he married my mum. Looking at my family now you wouldn't believe there was ever a time my dad was ever broke. I'm so glad she didn't think like you. Because if she did she would have gotten married to a "rich young man" in 1990 who wouldn't have been a wealthy as my 2016 dad.

And what about you? Don't you have money? You don't have the right to want a rich boyfriend if you are broke yourself. Pressuring your boyfriend for money and show off when all you bring to the relationship is pussy and hungry friends. Only a broke girl places so much value on money. Lack of money doesn't make you broke. A shallow mind does.

Bye.
Well said.
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by NobleG1(m): 3:41pm On Apr 26, 2016
I don't blame you, girl! No successful girl should settle for less!

No man wants his daughter to marry a broke as*s guy who has no good future.

I'm not talking about marrying multimillionaires, at least, the guy should be in the middle class. I wouldn't want my daughter who's in the middle class herself, to settle for less. Or a millionaire daughter going for a broke guy.

There're broke guys who just finished school, very ambitious and have great bright future. I've no problem with those.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by olly4dc45: 3:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
GoldenJAT:
for you 2 even open a thread and yarn all the rubbish u just did is pathetic!!!!! you urself no want rich? God gave us 10 commandments and I'm still looking for the no that says give girls MONEY. if u want enjoyment go and work. karishikas everywhere.

Confirm
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by pimplucious: 3:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
Pheals:

Can I have a hi 5, girl?

Some low life girls won't agree with u there tho... Btw, I'm pretty sure ur not naija based. No naija girl will think the way u do, not even one
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 26, 2016
Another dirty lazy wh*re spotted,she want to use her fish stinking tin to make her family rich
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by enshi(m): 3:49pm On Apr 26, 2016
U love ur bf, he is broke you have no plans to help me, you take time to come on here and ridicle him yet you want ur friends to respect him... I am quite sure that one out of ur so called friends has read this... I would have checked ur picture to see that juvenile look on ur face but that may get me angrier.... If you are so rich and need a rich dude simply quit ur relationship and get a rich guy that would be unless you aint good looking enough..... How are you sure that it isnt his Association with you that has kept him that way..... If you are not a gold digger i would prescribe that you read obama and michellez story..... A girl like this will for ever be infidel even with a rich guy..... In this era, age, with the economic situation in the Country one sily girl somewhere is waiting for me to give her money and spend on her friends too..... Pls grow up and get a life and may be buy common sense

5 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by Pheals(f): 3:52pm On Apr 26, 2016
pimplucious:

Can I have a hi 5, girl?

Some low life girls won't agree with u there tho... Btw, I'm pretty sure ur not naija based. No naija girl will think the way u do, not even one
am in nigeria 4 now !

Lol nigerian gals are nw improvin
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by tottinova: 3:53pm On Apr 26, 2016
ebubey:

Very disgusting post.

If you marry all the unbroke niggas, who will marry the broke ones
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by Sabado(m): 3:55pm On Apr 26, 2016
Anno blame you...
"LIKE MOTHER-LIKE DAUGHTER"

...you go understand when you re 35'

1 Like

Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by wiseass: 3:56pm On Apr 26, 2016
ebubey:

Mike adenuga has no Mrs because he said no woman is good enough to answer his surname. When he was broke he suffered alone, now he's rich he wants no attachments
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by oshaosha2014(m): 3:58pm On Apr 26, 2016
This one na proper gold digger. No mind say e dey date broke guy presently, hin full color go soon show if her bf no use am do ritual quick get money for hand.
makingsense:
Please are you a goal or gold digger ? Op
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by oshaosha2014(m): 3:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
Word!

vizkiz:
A broke biitch forming high class because a brother isn't making $$$

but these hoes can't work and get established because they only know how to make money by depending on guys....

Ps: I didn't read the bullshiit story...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless / Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army / I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.