Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? (50209 Views)

This Is The Sandals Of The Guy My Cousin Is Set To Marry Next Year / Dating A Broke Guy Is Not A Guarantee He Will Marry You When He Becomes Rich / Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by Godsgal(f): 4:58pm On Apr 26, 2016
oshaosha2014:
See, that weeping galore, I will tell you that you are not alone one this, as I am weeping for you too. Go get a job.
i sure do have one. Thanks.
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by Jobyruz(m): 4:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
I despise a financial parasitic woman.why is an average woman so lazy to work through thick and thin to be successful rather than casting their burden unto men.they all wonna marry a rich man.who says they can be rich as well
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by bezimo(m): 5:01pm On Apr 26, 2016
While I like the idea that having money and spending on her spices things up a little bit but it shouldn't be a determinant to date a guy.

He might have a promising future ahead, but you can't see it because your eyes is blinded by material stuff.You dump him or ignores.
When he begins to make money, do you think he would accept you back.

The difference between most 9ja girl and their foreign counterpart.Its always money and material stuff first for them.
Bunch of liabilities with nothing tangible to contribute to a relationship just collecting collecting and collecting.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by CopyLearner: 5:01pm On Apr 26, 2016
lookingfly:
are you in other words saying this broke guys love being broke?
I'm not saying that. No one, girl or guy likes being broke. But when one tends to become complacent because the other person is bringing something to the table, it becomes worrisome. And as regards this topic, when dating a broke guy, if all his ambition ends in his mouth with "I have plans" and he's obviously not making any move, whether the girl is broke or not, he's not an ideal person to stick with.
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 26, 2016
why will he buy provision for your friends? You dey craze?

1 Like

Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
Pheals:
'Wife Material" line undecided
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
tosyne2much:
OP, what's the morale of posting this thread to bash us?

Oga Ronald4lif I sight you cool
As in enh undecided
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by efemena24(m): 5:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
cherryice:
Sm rich men r stingier dan broke dudes.. All dt matters is that, no matter hw little he's got hes able to give you
you get sense...ur mama born you well.
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by lookingfly: 5:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
Pheals:
ohh.......Can I marry you, cos you're my dream embarassed gal. Mind you am not broke.
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by sherif4owo(m): 5:18pm On Apr 26, 2016
KashyBaby:
It is true...men shud not take this as an offense on their side if they are broke financially, instead this is a wake up call for u guys to achieve something than juz sit down in ur house and do nothing...

I hope you are doing something too? because it is also a wake up call for ladies.
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by Pheals(f): 5:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
lookingfly:
ohh.......Can I marry you, cos you're my dream embarassed gal. Mind you am not broke.
y me now !!!!
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by lookingfly: 5:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
DharmyYinks:

I agree with you but having a partner based on the specifications given by one friends is nt proper!

Ur life can't revolve round satisfying ur frnds. Why do u think most females ignore their frnds after marriage but listen to them during their bf/gf tenure??
........Now I see reasons why my friend said he would never date a gal that has a clique of friends, all they do is run you the boyfriend down.
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by lookingfly: 5:26pm On Apr 26, 2016
[quote embarassed author=Pheals post=45064261] y me now !!!![/quote]sorry ooo
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by ceecee0703(m): 5:31pm On Apr 26, 2016
ebubey:

Source: http://www.kamdora.com/2016/04/24/dating-a-broke-guy-my-experience-is-it-worth-it/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=broke

Then i don't want to ever hear gender equality from ur mouth.....cause that young man will be ok....
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by wintersnow(m): 5:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
Thiz nah uniport chick! Damn... Tfu...I pray make my gf or sis no ever meet you! grin
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by vickylala239: 5:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
ebubey:

Source: http://www.kamdora.com/2016/04/24/dating-a-broke-guy-my-experience-is-it-worth-it/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=broke

What a funny world..

A broke girl condemning a broke guy...

Hw will u knw he is broke if ur not broke too...

Is only a broke girl Dat will b asking a broke guy for money...

You are not married to him,so u are not his responsible... ur parent shuld attend to ur needs...

Every man needs respect weda broke or not....

As a girl Dat we are,we shuld learn to use our hands and do sumthing....this is a more reason men use us like shhhhhitt in music videos etc....

U said he shuld pretend to b rich,buy buy provisions for ur frnd...Dat wickedness

To b Frank with u,good guys who knows d value of his money n knw Hw important u r to him,Dnt lavish money on u....

1 Like

Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by Pheals(f): 5:48pm On Apr 26, 2016
lookingfly:
sorry ooo
nothing is wrong sir grin
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by Samanza89: 5:48pm On Apr 26, 2016
Pheals:

God bless the day you were born, and also bless the womthatan gave birth to you.
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by Samanza89: 5:49pm On Apr 26, 2016
Pheals:

God bless the day you were born, and also bless the woman that gave birth to you.
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by Samanza89: 5:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
ebubey:

I wonder if you do read your Bible, that there's time for everything... if he's not rich today do you have a rethink about the future?
To hell with any woman in this century that will sit down and cross her legs thinking that a man will be her slave. what have you also achieve on your own? is Ngozi Iwella not a woman like you? and other notable women. the guy should even check you may be the cause of his brokenness.
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by Rexhenrex(m): 5:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
And for the fact that the find someone to backlash,proves them more dumb because wise pple don't abuse someone who holds a contrary view with them rather the reasonably argue there points with valid backings
4C2215131:

Posting it here may indicate that you sympathise with her view. Seeing the backlash must be directed at a reachable source, you're the fall guy/girl.
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by ayusco85(m): 6:03pm On Apr 26, 2016
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by wintersnow(m): 6:08pm On Apr 26, 2016
an advice to all the young men in the house. Please brother just read this shiit!

ifyou are broke,nigga just stay the furck away from ladies..believe me, your destinies are not meant for each other because you will definitely end of hearbroken.

These girls are hoes and they need to get paid but you can't (you think say na paper she dey use do her hair, fix her nails and buy those sexy cloths abi) because your destiny is broke at the moment...

All those times you spend online chasing after women, sending them messages, calling them with your hard earn card and they will still be forming beyonce for you(forget say you no get game, its because you are cashless). Can't you just invest those period on hustling and see these biitches run after you when you start making it big?

Ask yourself this question, why do you think the so called "big girls" run after the Gs and those Gs even treat them like biitches but still they(big girls) will sTill want to die for the guy

It his because of his d¤pe cash!!, fool and you go dey sit down for house 24/7 dey browse, dey do FTC, dey upload mumu picture on facebook. You go even dey ask your girlfriend for cash again, ahn ahn...the way you mumu reach, you go dey vex if one guy call am abi carry am go out...

Guy, your destiny needs a rest slap...ode!

You think say na ordinary thing dey make ireneony dey create love thread give se*un?

Chai vizkiz this guy too funny
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by wintersnow(m): 6:08pm On Apr 26, 2016
an advice to all the young men in the house. Please brother just read this shiit!

ifyou are broke,nigga just stay the furck away from ladies..believe me, your destinies are not meant for each other because you will definitely end of hearbroken.

These girls are hoes and they need to get paid but you can't (you think say na paper she dey use do her hair, fix her nails and buy those sexy cloths abi) because your destiny is broke at the moment...

All those times you spend online chasing after women, sending them messages, calling them with your hard earn card and they will still be forming beyonce for you(forget say you no get game, its because you are cashless). Can't you just invest those period on hustling and see these biitches run after you when you start making it big? [color=#000099][/color]

Ask yourself this question, why do you think the so called "big girls" run after the Gs and those Gs even treat them like biitches but still they(big girls) will sTill want to die for the guy

It his because of his d¤pe cash!!, fool and you go dey sit down for house 24/7 dey browse, dey do FTC, dey upload mumu picture on facebook. You go even dey ask your girlfriend for cash again, ahn ahn...the way you mumu reach, you go dey vex if one guy call am abi carry am go out...

You think say na ordinary thing dey make ireneony dey create love thread give se*un?

Chai vizkiz this guy too funny[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by KoldKash(m): 6:17pm On Apr 26, 2016
cherryice:
Sm rich men r stingier dan broke dudes.. All dt matters is that, no matter hw little he's got hes able to give you

She's a learner. You really think all dudes that got bank splash em on their gurl? A couple of them will just drive you around town in their fancy cars (and most gurls can do anything to get that ride and front seat-just to show) and not spend on you the way you'd like or make it look. Giving is not about having a lot of bank, it's actually about having a lot of heart.

That said, I'm no pro-broke.But you do have a choice if you can cope no more then press the exit button rather than write things like this which can really break him should he stumble on it.but rest assured when his season comes he will shine with or without you.

To add: you are not real, what do you imply by compelling a broke guy to buy stuff for your friends just for show-you need to upgrade your morals.
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by Reeberry: 6:19pm On Apr 26, 2016
heddiebanks:

U can't even spell right ...dick head .
Your brain should be able to pick it's "either" I meant.

Fággot.
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by Dan1el: 6:25pm On Apr 26, 2016
You either choose to stay and support him or u leave. Non withstanding why not be independent? What have she done to help the temporary situation?

That's why I love my woman cos she got her own
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 26, 2016
Godsgal:
there they go again, disturbing. Abeg, Pikin. Make i rest!

Lol cat hold your tongue? You for just lie e for shock you how thunder for seal ur toto dia.anyways life is easier for you girls at least with your totex you cant stay hungry no matter what.
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by kushma(m): 6:28pm On Apr 26, 2016
vizkiz:

Kim kardashian undecided
its to ebubey and Kim don't be shy to say it grin we are here for you guy as back up
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by Cybertext(m): 6:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
LMAO... This thread gat me laffing, I don't have any problem with what the Op said, but if the rich guy start double dating on all you broke girls, You will start calling him a Dogg...
Because by your assertion all girls shouldn't date marry a broke dude...
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by ireneony(f): 6:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
wintersnow:

All those times you spend online chasing after women, sending them messages, calling them with your hard earn card and they will still be forming beyonce for you(forget say you no get game, its because you are cashless). Can't you just invest those period on hustling and see these biitches run after you when you start making it big? [color=#000099][/color]

Chai vizkiz this guy too funny[b][/b]
must u use me as a case study to score your pointundecided..

Don't ever mention my moniker on any of your useless post again!
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by mafofo(m): 6:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
Nice thread,but in summary niggaz jux try nd get ursef involve in one hustle or d oda.mhn e go rilly help....

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army / I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. / This Is Why I See White Wedding As A Waste Of Time And Money In Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.