Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,879 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? (50129 Views)

This Is The Sandals Of The Guy My Cousin Is Set To Marry Next Year / Dating A Broke Guy Is Not A Guarantee He Will Marry You When He Becomes Rich / Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by MattChidi(m): 7:39pm On Apr 26, 2016
Do you know that most Nigerian ladies are into relationship not because of love but simply monetary gains. If no money then love won't make any sense that's their perspective. From the post, the writer never mentioned where she works or what she does for a living, instead she kept on reeling out how broke her guy is. My dear stop living the life of dependency. No man likes liability...when he sees how zealous and supportive you are, he will definitely place the world at your feet, all you need do, Is be patient and do your own thing while waiting.
Everyone desire the good life but it comes with a price.

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by litaninja(m): 7:39pm On Apr 26, 2016
Oh, another leech post...methinks the mods should just delete some of these threads. These shallow minded, parasites can't see beyond their hunger for shawarma and chips...

Would the world come to a screeching halt if you, take him out to the nice places you want to go, buy the nice things you want to use to impress your (equally broke) girlfriends, blow his mind with your 10,000#, have a nice apartment with climate control.....
Oh wait, you're just a broke ass who sees marriage as a social ladder / income opportunity. Broke guys don't need your type, they can see the future in themselves alright.

ebubey:

Source: http://www.kamdora.com/2016/04/24/dating-a-broke-guy-my-experience-is-it-worth-it/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=broke
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by mikolo80: 7:54pm On Apr 26, 2016
KashyBaby:
It is true...men shud not take this as an offense on their side if they are broke financially, instead this is a wake up call for u guys to achieve something than juz sit down in ur house and do nothing...

achieve something like what, steal?
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by BioXtraOrganics: 8:04pm On Apr 26, 2016
Op, I don't have any business with who dates who. Everyone goes for who they want, rich or poor should totally depend on you. I've got one advice for you tho, if you don't free yourself from that bandwagon effect of impressing your girlfriends and letting you esteem partly hinge on their assessment & approval, am afraid having a fulfilled life would elude you. Making your boyfriend "appear" rich before your girlfriends, like WTF? Separate your squad of girlfriends from your relationship, and help your man build that future you see in him.

Edit.. .

Oh, this is even some lifted fiction and am wasting my breath.

Still all girls should learn from what u said above, girlfriends won't build your own home for you.
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by MsPweshy(f): 8:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
Stupid and clueless nairaland guys
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by NobleG1(m): 8:11pm On Apr 26, 2016
sweet7oyin:
oh ok a millionaires daughter should marry a millionaire...hahahaha may God have mercy on u and ur daughter

You didn't understand my point at all. You chose what you wanted to read.

I wrote that a successful woman should marry a successful man or at least, a man who has a bright future.
Why should a successful woman settle for a broke as*s man who has no good future at all? Would you want your daughter to perish in an impoverished marriage or a marriage where she's the only successful person? Most poor people want to marry a rich person for the money! What is wrong with someone marrying someone in the same level with them?

I don't stand broke as*s people who didn't work hard enough to better their lives and coming to marry a successful woman! I don't mean working hard as a truck pushers. I mean hard working people with ambition and inspire to be great.
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by blazerinno(m): 8:15pm On Apr 26, 2016
you're quite right.I'm in love with a girl who's also in love with me.I'm broke buh that's almost over since I'm almost don't with school n all. my business platforms are already springing.I see that dream you talk about.it's not selfish.it's what both of you deserve buh it has to be earned.one of these ops said if you truly love a guy you'll be proud of him.you can't be proud of someone cos u love Em.two separate feelings.you can only be proud when the one you love is making the best out of life which includes looking good n being rich.if you're broke, look at yourself and ask yourself if you'll date you.so don't chastise girls.they're actually better lovers than we guys

1 Like

Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by powerblessing: 8:21pm On Apr 26, 2016
dis wud av made more sense if u wer nt a broke gal... as a rich guy lyk me I cnt date a broke gal lyk u.....hw is ur broke Mum coping wiv ur broke Dad in dia heated apartment starring @ each other's faces.. ;Ddis wud av made more sense if u wer nt a broke gal... as a rich guy lyk me I cnt date a broke gal lyk u.....hw is ur broke Mum coping wiv ur broke Dad in dia heated apartment starring @ each other's faces..
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by mzclare(f): 8:21pm On Apr 26, 2016
ooops......... someone copied this from kamdora
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
MrsPhyno:

There's such a thing as demand and supply. The demand for beautiful women and indeed women of any kind is such that girl's with nothing but the clothes on their backs can even date Dangote.

That is the condition of the market so don't blame OP. Na guys make it like that sef, and females just roll wit it grin

That's the funny truth most ppl have refused to admit.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by powerblessing: 8:36pm On Apr 26, 2016
ronald4lif:

What's love?

I think you're being idealistic but the writer of the exegesis is realistic. Everyone wants their friends to have a positive impression of their partner, male and female alike. Parading anything otherwise is self-deceit and misleading.

Well, except for anyone who lives in isolation and seclude themselves from friends. Once you've got friends, to positively impress them is indispensable. This I believe you know very much.

wen was the last tym u impress God... if impressing friends is wat ur all about den u av ended up disappointing ur maker
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by EverestdeBliu(m): 8:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
...the bitter truth.
Guys tell yourself the truth,and accept what you tell yourself.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 26, 2016
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by Funkybabee(f): 8:50pm On Apr 26, 2016
thanks op I don't just like broke guys they are just irritating
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 26, 2016
Oliviaarims:

That's the funny truth most ppl have refused to admit.
Haha your approval makes me happy grin smiley
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
ebubey:

its frm a source my frn, u can click on d link and ask d original writer

But u are suffering thesame thing.
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 26, 2016
Funkybabee:
thanks op I don't just like broke guys they are just irritating

Say what ?

Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by Reeberry: 9:11pm On Apr 26, 2016
HaneefahRN:

I no dey do polyandry, my boo is enough for me tongue grin
You don't even want me to have a taste. grin
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by klassykute(m): 9:19pm On Apr 26, 2016
Pheals:
bro !!!!! Really shocked
yeah is it bad? or u dnt want?
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 26, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Haha your approval makes me happy grin smiley
angry
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by CosmicJames(m): 9:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
KashyBaby:
It is true...men shud not take this as an offense on their side if they are broke financially, instead this is a wake up call for u guys to achieve something than juz sit down in ur house and do nothing...

Wake up call you said? Let me tell you; real men don't need to be awaken before they act. They already know needs to be done and why it must be done. We take it as an offence already. That's why that counter thread comes out few hours later.
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by honeysplash: 9:31pm On Apr 26, 2016
It is ok to b any age and broke as long as you are not comfortable and striving to stop being broke.
Been there, done that.
That kind of relationship is a nightmare.
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by chinuz(m): 9:36pm On Apr 26, 2016
I dont really see what stops girls from being the rich ones tho. Smh
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by xcllaxix(m): 10:03pm On Apr 26, 2016
Pheals:
Now this is a real woman...Strong and brilliant..not waiting around for crumbs to fall from the table of a Man..
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by Pheals(f): 10:07pm On Apr 26, 2016
xcllaxix:

Now this is a real woman...Strong and brilliant..not waiting around for crumbs to fall from the table of a Man..
abi na .... I shouldnt b a burden to any guy put a supporter in every financial aspect
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by HaneefahRN(f): 10:12pm On Apr 26, 2016
Reeberry:
You don't even want me to have a taste. grin

Taste ke? I'm not selling food o cheesy
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by Rings: 10:21pm On Apr 26, 2016
The Only thing paining me in this post is that you know he was a broke nigga(and u don't like such) and u still went ahead and entered.

Now all you could do is to come here and nag. Mtcheeew
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by wintersnow(m): 10:30pm On Apr 26, 2016
ireneony:
must u use me as a case study to score your pointundecided..

Don't ever mention my moniker on any of your useless post again!

Who is Monica again? Na wa o
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by ireneony(f): 10:31pm On Apr 26, 2016
wintersnow:

Who is Monica again? Na wa o
smiley
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by Missmossy(f): 10:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
Kikikiki grin grin

This has made my night, so damn hilarous.

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by Reeberry: 10:39pm On Apr 26, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Taste ke? I'm not selling food o cheesy
You should be able to decode the taste I'm talking about. wink grin
Re: Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? by Chyxki: 10:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photoshoot To The 'Other Room' / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.