Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Pls Help Me Did He Really Care - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help Me Did He Really Care (1250 Views)

Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is / How Did He Know She Cheated? / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me Did He Really Care by benheart(f): 8:23am On Nov 16, 2006
pls help me, i hv a relationship of more than a year now, but evrybody hv ben telling me to forget the guy that he is a gigolo, and i hv found that its true, since we started, i feed him clothe him, but at the end wat do i get beating, insult, and cheating and wen i ask him to go he will come pleading, but the recent one now he started calling all sort of names and this morning he called again to say he is sorry am getting tired, pls advise me. cry cry cry cry
Re: Pls Help Me Did He Really Care by harvey(m): 8:59am On Nov 16, 2006
benheart.i must say that sometimes the right ones always end up with the wrong ones.i must say here that its so funny how some guys can be assholes.after reading Ur post and how u are the one bearing the responsibility of this guy and he still ends up beating u up,cheating on u and all stuffs like that.that guy is good for nothing.i must tell u that u dump that guy as its hot,but do it in a way he pays for all the hurt and trauma he has put u through.when he comes pleading accept him but then u stipulate the rules.make him want u.deny him of every thing,sex,money and food.u have to know within u that u're done with the looser but he wont know and at the same time seek solace a male friend and u'll see how furious he will be and if that guy touches u again.let Ur peeps know,Ur male friends if u haven't got any report him to the police.that guy is a gunner.hope i was able to say something.also lastly turn to God and seek his face cos he gives us wisdom to tackle situations.
Re: Pls Help Me Did He Really Care by Nikegenius(f): 10:44am On Nov 16, 2006
I personally think u should dump is ass. Beating is way too far.
Cant turn urself into a punching bag when there are guys out there who dont mind kissing ur feet. And pls, hurt him real bad b4 or after dumping him. He is not worth anything, not even ur tears.
Re: Pls Help Me Did He Really Care by twinstaiye(m): 12:05pm On Nov 16, 2006
Try another man fast, but be careful of your choice this time around, I am damn too sure you will notice the difference. This is a clear case of incompatibility among the two of you. However though, if his behaviour has to do with joblessness, then perhaps, if you still love him, you can have hope that if he has job he might change. But above all, try another man, and find out that you have been enduring a real pain in the neck of a man. Goodluck!
Re: Pls Help Me Did He Really Care by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:40pm On Dec 01, 2006
what shocked you found out,he is a gigolo.he beats you and insults you.then apologies and he does it again and again and againangry.for God sake wake up to reality,the guy does not care about you he just sees you as his pay ticket. angry
Re: Pls Help Me Did He Really Care by ima1(f): 10:27pm On Dec 01, 2006
You know the answer to your question, HE DOESN'T CARE, hun he is using you. stop being his personal MUGU, if he cannot appreciate what you have done for him then he really really isn't worth it
Re: Pls Help Me Did He Really Care by Coco29(f): 1:34am On Dec 02, 2006
benheart:

please help me, i hv a relationship of more than a year now, but evrybody hv ben telling me to forget the guy that he is a gigolo, and i hv found that its true, since we started, i feed him clothe him, but at the end what do i get beating, insult, and cheating and when i ask him to go he will come pleading, but the recent one now he started calling all sort of names and this morning he called again to say he is sorry am getting tired, please advise me. cry cry cry cry

DO NOT EVER LOVE A MAN MORE THAN YOU LOVE YOURSELF THEY WILL MILK IT FOR ALL IT IS worth.
Re: Pls Help Me Did He Really Care by Dvampire(m): 9:15am On Dec 02, 2006
there is no need keeping a relationship that you get beaten up, milked out dry of all your finance and then left emotionally abused. see, at this age and time, you need to have focus in a relationship. what and what do you need from a relationship? that you should ask yourself. if your guy does not respect you and treat you like the queen which you are now that you guys are having an affair how are you sure he will improve when you guys are married (that's if that happens).
i've learnt to think and make long-term plans in any relationship i find myself so i dont get carried away by the illusions of the present; cos we have a saying in our land that says: i no fit climb tree na for ground dem dey talk am no be when you don hook for one branch becos to come down fit be wahala.
Re: Pls Help Me Did He Really Care by jammin(m): 10:20am On Dec 02, 2006
in Jamaica we say "LEGGO DI BWOY!!!!" or RUN HIM!!!!
Re: Pls Help Me Did He Really Care by Busta(f): 5:44pm On Dec 02, 2006
kick him to the curb, he's a weasel___he's gonna keep weaseling his way back into ur life as long as u keep taking him back. It's all ok for him to beat u and call u names cos all he gotta do is beg and u'll take him back. Such a RAT!
Re: Pls Help Me Did He Really Care by CrazyMan(m): 6:44pm On Dec 02, 2006
That’s the mistake you girls keep making all the time.

A relationship is ment to be 50% 50% and You mustn’t give more that . Also talking about what you've just said about being in a in a situation whereby you feed your man, cloth him and pay his bills. What do you expect him to give you in return?
It’s a very dangerous game to play. If he loves you, he must play his own part in the relationship

Finally, I think you should quit that relationship. for him calling you on phone might just be a pretence, he’s missing what you do for him. He knows that no girl can do for him what you’ve been doing for him

I’ll advise you to take heart. Don’t kill yourself guys are everywhere

(1) (Reply)

What Do U Fell About, {do Me I Do U.} / Why! Why! Why! / She Sees Nothing Wrong With Her Boyfriend Sleeping Over In Her Father's House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.