Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

What Do U Fell About, {do Me I Do U.} - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do U Fell About, {do Me I Do U.} (1250 Views)

Poll: ( What Do U Fell About, {do Me I Do U.} )

To revenge: 42% (3 votes)
To walkaway: 28% (2 votes)
Wait for second chance: 28% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) / What Do U Fell About Me / Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do U Fell About, {do Me I Do U.} by Damy(m): 11:35pm On Apr 22, 2007
Basically, had a bad break up with this girl that i still like. I don't want to let go just like that

Can revenge be the case-or walk away.

Revenge : To inflict punishment in return for (injury or insult).

Revenge  To seek or take vengeance for (oneself or another person); avenge.
Re: What Do U Fell About, {do Me I Do U.} by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 22, 2007

don't understand the thread
Re: What Do U Fell About, {do Me I Do U.} by mayorken(m): 11:46pm On Apr 22, 2007
do  mean u feel in love with her and she snubz u off. deal with her
Re: What Do U Fell About, {do Me I Do U.} by Damy(m): 11:53pm On Apr 22, 2007
Anyway, ive got 21 Business Partners as in girls that understands my point of veiw, and knows that opportunity comes not but once.
Re: What Do U Fell About, {do Me I Do U.} by Damy(m): 12:20am On Apr 23, 2007
But she wants to get back to me because she fells she is now ready after all her misdeeds.
Re: What Do U Fell About, {do Me I Do U.} by mayorken(m): 12:28am On Apr 23, 2007
21 Business Partners- U try hoo. i feel u on that cos girls think there wise enough to tell if they want a guy or not

Girls need to come for more lectures on who to say yes or no in a relationship.

[size=15pt]they ar'nt now shit[/size]
Re: What Do U Fell About, {do Me I Do U.} by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 23, 2007
still don't understand what's happening here

feel,fell,fail which one people.
Re: What Do U Fell About, {do Me I Do U.} by mayorken(m): 12:47am On Apr 23, 2007
[center]@nairalanders

A friend here fell in love with a girl who thinks she is not ready @ the first proposal she wants to take much time in dicision taking and and feels there is more to life than the matter @ hand.

she refuse the guy when the guy asked her out, and now she wants to come back when the guy is already in some kind of Business deal. can that work out at all. [/center]
Re: What Do U Fell About, {do Me I Do U.} by cuteass1(f): 8:44am On Apr 23, 2007
Both of them seem unserious from where i'm standing

The girl thinks the world will wait at her feet til the end of time, well such is life

The guy on the other hand, instead of making something good out of his life, is cruising around with 21shameless girls (something i'm yet to believe). but he seems to have turned to a "player" which will take an extraordinary girl to turn him around.

I'll want to believe that he became so because of the girl's uncommitted attitude, but comm'on it's not the end of the world because you end up decieving no other person(not even the girl)) but yourself

If he still has any atoms of feelings for the girl, then i think he might want to give her a second chance, she made a mistake, has hopefully learnt from it, has finally found out that the clock cannot stop ticking because of her.

And maybe she's realized that she didn't know what she had till she lost it wink

And the guy in questuion, is he willing and ready to forsake his new found wasteful life with 21ladies and plan a more promising life with this young lady wink
Re: What Do U Fell About, {do Me I Do U.} by Damy(m): 12:38pm On Apr 23, 2007
thanks for the post, but this guys heart has almost been broken by this same girl, do u know that a cracked egg can  not in any way look  exactly as a new one.

Second chance-: So she should  repeat d same  thing ?
Re: What Do U Fell About, {do Me I Do U.} by BIKINI(f): 2:16pm On Apr 23, 2007
Do me i do u, God no dey vex.

BUT IN THIS CONTEXT , GUY U BETA TAKE HER BACK COS OBVIOUSLY U STILL LIKE HER. If not why are u looking back and taking decisions based on the way she treated you. U want to mess up ur self cos of one singular act. You feel it's the only way you can get back @ her and also,her attention.if u wont eat a particular food, don't be caught smelling it.

U BETTER CHECK URSELF BEFORE U WRECK URSELF
Re: What Do U Fell About, {do Me I Do U.} by sisimose(f): 9:40pm On Apr 23, 2007
BIKINI:

Do me i do u, God no dey vex.

BUT IN THIS CONTEXT , GUY U BETA TAKE HER BACK COS OBVIOUSLY U STILL LIKE HER. If not why are u looking back and taking decisions based on the way she treated you. U want to mess up your self because of one singular act. You feel it's the only way you can get back @ her and also,her attention.if u wont eat a particular food, don't be caught smelling it.

U BETTER CHECK URSELF BEFORE U WRECK URSELF

spot on , you so right

babyosisi:

still don't understand what's happening here

feel,fell,fail which one people.
lmao sometimes ehn, you too be like old woman. lol kiss
Re: What Do U Fell About, {do Me I Do U.} by cuteass1(f): 9:57pm On Apr 23, 2007
And @ poster, i do believe taking her back might be a better choice and decision, than the self-destruction drain you're going down. 21ladies? still shocked grin
Re: What Do U Fell About, {do Me I Do U.} by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:23am On Apr 24, 2007
God no go vex tongue
Re: What Do U Fell About, {do Me I Do U.} by Damy(m): 11:08am On Apr 24, 2007
ThoniaSlim:

God no go vex tongue

plz tell them!!!`
Re: What Do U Fell About, {do Me I Do U.} by sisimose(f): 3:04pm On Apr 24, 2007
Thonia how you know? grin
Re: What Do U Fell About, {do Me I Do U.} by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:49pm On Apr 24, 2007
its a simple law, no addition or subtraction if you do me, i do you back God no go vex. Shikena. grin
Re: What Do U Fell About, {do Me I Do U.} by Everbright(f): 3:53pm On Apr 24, 2007
@ topic have you heard this sentence before?
1-1
no return match grin grin
Re: What Do U Fell About, {do Me I Do U.} by Damy(m): 10:52am On Apr 25, 2007
[center]i love it,
                                       when people gives me ideas.[/center]

(1) (Reply)

5 Sure-fire Ways of Overcoming A Low Self Esteem / Why! Why! Why! / Do Nice Guys Finish Last?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.