Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Don’t Arrest Jonathan – Northern CAN Warns Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Arrest Jonathan – Northern CAN Warns Buhari (27911 Views)

We Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Northern Leader Cries Out, Begs Buhari To Leave / We Won’t Tell Efcc To Arrest Jonathan – Osinbajo / Buhari's Administration Wants To Use Me To Arrest Jonathan--tompolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Arrest Jonathan – Northern CAN Warns Buhari by LordBabs(m): 9:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
If someone does a wrong in the society, and such is highly placed in that society, let peace just reign. If someone does a wrong in the society, and such is a commoner, let justice be done though heavens fall.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Arrest Jonathan – Northern CAN Warns Buhari by amtaken(f): 9:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
He dares not!

Any attempt by Buhari to arrest GEJ will lead to war!!!
Re: Don’t Arrest Jonathan – Northern CAN Warns Buhari by dragunov: 9:56pm On Apr 26, 2016
johnPollock:
A day comes u look shout out to ur friends u look up to and the all dessert u.....
Jona u will never walk alone...
Yeah, "Alibaba" will never be deserted by the "forty thieves". Mtchewwwww.
Re: Don’t Arrest Jonathan – Northern CAN Warns Buhari by dancoolD(m): 9:58pm On Apr 26, 2016
is Buhari a righteous man , I pity his history if he arrest GEJ
Re: Don’t Arrest Jonathan – Northern CAN Warns Buhari by Nasiruddeen(m): 10:01pm On Apr 26, 2016
it is very clear to Nigerians that CAN is PDP and PDP CAN.
Aiding and abetting corruption in the country.
politicians in religious clothes issuing empty threats.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Arrest Jonathan – Northern CAN Warns Buhari by Nasiruddeen(m): 10:02pm On Apr 26, 2016
it is very clear to Nigerians that CAN is PDP and PDP is CAN.
Re: Don’t Arrest Jonathan – Northern CAN Warns Buhari by SmartMugu: 10:03pm On Apr 26, 2016
Abumadea:
This CAN is becoming something else.
I was thinking the same thing. I don't know why politics is their priority instead of the Christianity they claim to represent.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Arrest Jonathan – Northern CAN Warns Buhari by Opharhe: 10:05pm On Apr 26, 2016
DONSMITH123:

a simple question Ma. " Is Jonathan above the law"?

No he's not. He's not supposed to be. But neither are the Fulani herdsmen supposed to be above the law. What about OBJ, Amaechi who was indicted and a host others. Buhari is shooting himself in the foot, If he has any honour, he should come clean and we'll support him but if he continues this way, WATER WEY TOUCH PRICK TO TOUCH BLOKUS. Political correctness should be dumped in the thrash can because that's where it truly belongs as far as Nigeria is concerned, it has taken us no where and it will take us nowhere.... Thank you.
Re: Don’t Arrest Jonathan – Northern CAN Warns Buhari by nijanigga: 10:12pm On Apr 26, 2016
Can my foot- I love Obj, when can of worms was receiving dollars from gej they kept mute now that the can of worms is opened they're spewing nonsense. Why Nigerians don't let the law take it's due course, Buhari has said he won't interfere in the legislative nor judiciary. Let the can of worm keep mute.Give way for the law.
Re: Don’t Arrest Jonathan – Northern CAN Warns Buhari by nijanigga: 10:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
amtaken:
He dares not!

**** Buhari has no power to arrest anybody it's the law that must be applied,why are these guys so ignorant? so Obama will just wake up and ask the police to arrest somebody because of mere speculations, EFCC must be allowed to do it's job.
Re: Don’t Arrest Jonathan – Northern CAN Warns Buhari by chuzero(m): 10:21pm On Apr 26, 2016
I pity nija
Re: Don’t Arrest Jonathan – Northern CAN Warns Buhari by okejos(m): 10:25pm On Apr 26, 2016
OsusuMustFlow:
Food don come for some set of people. But to me o, if Jona is guilty, he should be invited. Simple.

Quote me and i will use Osusu for you. grin grin
WIL ARRESTING HIM TAKES CARE OF THE POOR POWER SITUATION, SECURITY, FAILD ECONOMY, FUEL SCARSITY, HERDMEN MENACE. LET US OUR HEAD IF U C A FAILD GOVERMENT, WE SHOULD KNOW
Re: Don’t Arrest Jonathan – Northern CAN Warns Buhari by prof12(m): 10:25pm On Apr 26, 2016
Even if Jonathan becomes the Pope today, he will be invited for questioning or arrested
Re: Don’t Arrest Jonathan – Northern CAN Warns Buhari by slytubadth(m): 10:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
amtaken:
He dares not!

War? pls be mindful about what you wish for. smh!
Re: Don’t Arrest Jonathan – Northern CAN Warns Buhari by Ebukaokeke5: 10:29pm On Apr 26, 2016
He must be arrested,prosecuted and jailed.Period!!!
Re: Don’t Arrest Jonathan – Northern CAN Warns Buhari by okejos(m): 10:29pm On Apr 26, 2016
Nasiruddeen:

RUBBISH
Nasiruddeen:

RUBBISH
Nasiruddeen:

RUBBISH
Re: Don’t Arrest Jonathan – Northern CAN Warns Buhari by okejos(m): 10:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
nijanigga:

dimwit Buhari has no power to arrest anybody it's the law that must be applied,why are these guys so ignorant? so Obama will just wake up and ask the police to arrest somebody because of mere speculations, EFCC must be allowed to do it's job.
RUBBISH
nijanigga:

dimwit Buhari has no power to arrest anybody it's the law that must be applied,why are these guys so ignorant? so Obama will just wake up and ask the police to arrest somebody because of mere speculations, EFCC must be allowed to do it's job.
RUBBISH
nijanigga:

RUBBISH
Re: Don’t Arrest Jonathan – Northern CAN Warns Buhari by okejos(m): 10:37pm On Apr 26, 2016
dragunov:
RUBBISH[b]
dragunov:
RUBBISH[/b]
dragunov:
RUBBISH
Re: Don’t Arrest Jonathan – Northern CAN Warns Buhari by xhamel89: 10:37pm On Apr 26, 2016
DONSMITH123:
My Brother, Asari Dokubo said more than that. I remembered him on AIT one day making hell of noise that Naija will boil if Jonathan fail to win. Where is Asari today. the so-called Tompollo could not even come out to celebrate his birthday. My guy, nothing will happen jare.

See your mouth , wide like pepeye own. If it starts, you will cause the day you were born.
Re: Don’t Arrest Jonathan – Northern CAN Warns Buhari by WOCKHARDI(m): 10:39pm On Apr 26, 2016
This administration can try anything with us and seemingly get away with it but arresting GEJ will be the last straw that will break the camel's ( Nigeria's) back. To be forewarned is to be forewarned.
By the way I'll like to see the reactions of all the former Nigerian heads of state when and if Buhari tries it.
Re: Don’t Arrest Jonathan – Northern CAN Warns Buhari by bobbyuwas(m): 10:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
DONSMITH123:

a simple question Ma. " Is Jonathan above the law"?

yes he is not before jona there re others ibb obj abudusalam even the so called pmb etc the two point eight million dollars pmb stole he should bring it back charity begins at home.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Arrest Jonathan – Northern CAN Warns Buhari by okejos(m): 10:46pm On Apr 26, 2016
Ebukaokeke5:
He must be arrested,prosecuted and jailed.Period!!!
RUBBISH. THAT FRUSTRATION U JUST SPOKE OUT OF SHAL B MULTIPLY TO A LEVEL THAT WIL EVEN KIL U IN THIS PRESENT GOVERNMENT. FOOL
Re: Don’t Arrest Jonathan – Northern CAN Warns Buhari by EreluY(f): 10:50pm On Apr 26, 2016
Who gave this idiot the platform to assault the sensibilities of Nigerians at home and abroad. If Mr Jonathan has queries to answer he should freely hand himself over for questioning and probing. If that entails his being arrested, so be it - no one is above the law. Recently, following the panama papers saga, the British Prime Minster had to come clean about his private finances whilst the Icelandic's Prime Minister's political career abruptly came to an end --exemplifying no one is above the law.

The truth is when Jonathan was in government, he lined the pockets of many church leaders.
Re: Don’t Arrest Jonathan – Northern CAN Warns Buhari by okejos(m): 10:52pm On Apr 26, 2016
prof12:
Even if Jonathan becomes the Pope today, he will be invited for questioning or arrested
RUBBISH. THAT
FRUSTRATION U JUST
SPOKE OUT OF SHAL B
MULTIPLY TO A LEVEL
THAT WIL EVEN KIL U
IN THIS PRESENT
GOVERNMENT. FOOL
prof12:
RUBBISH. THAT
FRUSTRATION U JUST
SPOKE OUT OF SHAL B
MULTIPLY TO A LEVEL
THAT WIL EVEN KIL U
IN THIS PRESENT
GOVERNMENT. FOOL
prof12:
RUBBISH. THAT
FRUSTRATION U JUST
SPOKE OUT OF SHAL B
MULTIPLY TO A LEVEL
THAT WIL EVEN KIL U
IN THIS PRESENT
GOVERNMENT. FOOL
Re: Don’t Arrest Jonathan – Northern CAN Warns Buhari by okejos(m): 10:57pm On Apr 26, 2016
SmartMugu:

I was thinking the same thing. I don't know why politics is their priority instead of the Christianity they claim to represent.
RUBBISH. THAT
FRUSTRATION U JUST
SPOKE OUT OF SHAL B
MULTIPLY TO A LEVEL
THAT WIL EVEN KIL U
IN THIS PRESENT
GOVERNMENT. FOOL
SmartMugu:

RUBBISH. THAT
FRUSTRATION U JUST
SPOKE OUT OF SHAL B
MULTIPLY TO A LEVEL
THAT WIL EVEN KIL U
IN THIS PRESENT
GOVERNMENT. FOOL
SmartMugu:

RUBBISH. THAT
FRUSTRATION U JUST
SPOKE OUT OF SHAL B
MULTIPLY TO A LEVEL
THAT WIL EVEN KIL U
IN THIS PRESENT
GOVERNMENT. FOOL
Re: Don’t Arrest Jonathan – Northern CAN Warns Buhari by spafu(m): 10:58pm On Apr 26, 2016
Make God punish that useless Dullard from Daura, who goes by the name Dullardkpo Dundee Dullardihnno, aka No brain no sense, make him go arrest Jonathan, na that time him brain go receive factory reset.
Re: Don’t Arrest Jonathan – Northern CAN Warns Buhari by okejos(m): 10:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
EreluY:
Who gave this idiot the platform to assault the sensibilities of Nigerians at home and abroad. If Mr Jonathan has queries to answer he should freely hand himself over for questioning and probing. If that entails his being arrested, so be it - no one is above the law. Recently, following the panama papers saga, the British Prime Minster had to come clean about his private finances whilst the Icelandic's Prime Minister's political career abruptly came to an end --exemplifying no one is above the law.

The truth is when Jonathan was in government, he lined the pockets of many church leaders.
RUBBISH. THAT
FRUSTRATION U JUST
SPOKE OUT OF SHAL B
MULTIPLY TO A LEVEL
THAT WIL EVEN KIL U
IN THIS PRESENT
GOVERNMENT. FOOL
EreluY:
[color=#770077]Who gave this idiot the platform to assault the sensibilities of Nigerians at home and abroad. If Mr Jonathan has queries to answer he should freely hand himself over for questioning and probing. If that entails his being arrested, so be it - no one is above the law. Recently, following the panama papers saga, the British Prime Minster had to come clean about his private finances whilst the Icelandic's Prime Minister's political career abruptly came to an end --exemplifying no one is above the law.

RUBBISH. THAT
FRUSTRATION U JUST
SPOKE OUT OF SHAL B
MULTIPLY TO A LEVEL
THAT WIL EVEN KIL U
IN THIS PRESENT
GOVERNMENT. FOOL[/color]
EreluY:

RUBBISH. THAT
FRUSTRATION U JUST
SPOKE OUT OF SHAL B
MULTIPLY TO A LEVEL
THAT WIL EVEN KIL U
IN THIS PRESENT
GOVERNMENT. FOOL
Re: Don’t Arrest Jonathan – Northern CAN Warns Buhari by shamecurls(m): 11:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
Abumadea:
This CAN is becoming something else.

Oritsejafor turned it to a political party. It was once a highly respected Association before the devil took charge.

Now i see why Catholics pulled out from them!

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Arrest Jonathan – Northern CAN Warns Buhari by shamecurls(m): 11:18pm On Apr 26, 2016
spafu:
Make God punish that useless Dullard from Daura, who goes by the name Dullardkpo Dundee Dullardihnno, aka No brain no sense, make him go arrest Jonathan, na that time him brain go receive factory reset.

hmmmm.....

Always Chest beating on Nairaland

And if Soldier slap you now, you go dey scream "Marginalization"
grin grin grin
Re: Don’t Arrest Jonathan – Northern CAN Warns Buhari by stoic6ix: 11:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
CAN or Container or anytin u tag u na sef... so u pple are above the law. if he arrest am; so what? if he is indicted den he should show cause why kuje prison should not be his final abode na.
Re: Don’t Arrest Jonathan – Northern CAN Warns Buhari by oweman: 11:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
If the administration have any evidence to arrest him they need not delay i look forward to the day this foolish religionist are permanently told to shut up their mouths those people making this slly statement having finished spending the money shared to them during election to buy votes
Re: Don’t Arrest Jonathan – Northern CAN Warns Buhari by stoic6ix: 11:25pm On Apr 26, 2016
amtaken:
He dares not!

forget that thing jor!!! which kind war civil or domestic... Buratai will deal with any mutherfucker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents / No Work, No Pay Principle Now Applies During Strike - FG / Djibouti Speaker, Family, Others Spend New Year Holiday At Orji Kalu’s Camp Neya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.