Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:56 PM

Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. - Family (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. (73241 Views)

Nigerian Man Narrates How His Daughter Chose Him During Custody Battle / Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man / A Surrogate Mother Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by postmann: 11:18pm On May 07, 2016
5minsmadness:
I'm back.
Pos.tmann ignore that elderly Primip.
This is her knee-jerk response to the scores of people who have called her out for wrongful banning so much so that she had to resign/was fired from her job (for a better offer wink grin grin)

This might be an anonymous online forum but I believe it also mirrors to an extent the kind of person you are or you will turn out to be if given the power to act without consequences.

Got a better offer grin

If one person tells you something's on your face u have the liberty of ignoring the person. But if more than two people tell u the same thing then common sense behooves you to take a look in the mirror to see if they are really telling the truth.

She was powerdrunk. She bit off more than she could chew. She got fired/quit.

She's the one who should learn her lesson and move on.

My man, I understand your point perfectly. Just try and look beyond it. Remember you've forgiven. There's just one more great step ahead which I know you're capable of taking -to forget. Let's make progress as men. I saw your debate with _swtcocoa and I know you're far from being irrational.

You know as men, when we say we've forgiven, we mean it. Let's show them we mean and do what we say.
cheesy
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by postmann: 11:23pm On May 07, 2016
joseph1832:
Even Pavarotti would envy their singing.

grin grin grin
If one can master how to get around here, it goes along way in real life scenarios.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by 5minsmadness: 11:27pm On May 07, 2016
postmann:

My man, I understand your point perfectly. Just try and look beyond it. Remember you've forgiven. There's just one more great step ahead which I know you're capable of taking -to forget. Let's make progress as men. I saw your debate with _swtcocoa and I know you're far from being irrational.

You know as men, when we say we've forgiven, we mean it. Let's show them we mean and do what we say.
cheesy
Lol
Just responding to her diatribe is all. She thinks I'm one of those teenage romancelanders she frolics with.

Was watching Voltron, Superted and Thundersub while she was still having her diapers changed angry grin

Ok av left it alone. Just catching some innocent fun.

Guy u no dey sleep? Or are u balancing books like me? cry
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by joseph1832(m): 11:34pm On May 07, 2016
postmann:

grin grin grin
If one can master how to get around here, it goes along way in real life scenarios.
How so? Care to explain?
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by postmann: 11:37pm On May 07, 2016
5minsmadness:

Lol
Just responding to her diatribe is all. She thinks I'm one of those teenage romancelanders she frolics with.

Was watching Voltron, Superted and Thundersub while she was still having her diapers changed angry grin

Ok av left it alone. Just catching some innocent fun.

Guy u no dey sleep? Or are u balancing books like me? cry

grin grin grin

Sleep is far off for me. Too much in my hands to abandon for sleep.

I like your easy going attitude.

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by postmann: 12:03am On May 08, 2016
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by sweetcocoa(f): 1:25am On May 08, 2016
5minsmadness, easy going.grin cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by cococandy(f): 2:22am On May 08, 2016
I couldn't have said it better.

And I must say that it's oddly satisfying to know that someone else finds it utterly ridiculous how these kind of threads always find its way to become an issue of feminism.

Don't even start on silly conspiracy theories about western propaganda .
darkenedrebel:
gay couple . . .feminism . . .homosexuality. . .feminism. . gender equality. . .feminism. . .feminism. . .gender role. . .feminism. . .more feminism. . . . .the unvaried & stodgy pattern of discourse in Nairaland's family section.

. . . . . . . . .
on first instinct, majority would greatly shudder at the thought of being raised as an infant by two males or two females, myself included.

I mean, imagine growing as a child knowing fully well that you are never gonna be at receiving end of a mother's love. . .or as a male child raised by two women; the prospect of lacking a father that would take you to the stadium to watch local föötie, teach you to drive a car and the fact that you'd be deprived of the innumerable perks that are usually tacked with a healthy father-and-son relationship just makes the mere thought of being raised by a homôsexual couple an all too abstracted concept.

on the flip side, right-wing conservatives need to lapse a bit in their injudicious & ignorant pontifications . . .a liberal & enlightened man/woman claims he/she finds no wrong in two consenting adults making out or holds no brief against the legalization of gay marriage and the next thing you're doing the slow burn and branding them as brain-washed individuals.

the more deluded ones would go further to claim that we have been hoodwinked by western propaganda. I'm usually gobsmacked at the level of sterling stüpidity & obtuseness that is put on display by the so-called lettered persons on this forum. I mean, what western propaganda? is homosexuality employed sub Rosa to kick start a world war III? is homosexuality an invention of the White man? Jesus Christ!!.

i think some people need to have their brains sent to Bob the fixer - since we can make penicillin out of a mouldy bread, then perhaps we can still make something sensible find its way out of their counterproductive brains. if you cannot come to terms with the fact that we as humans have variegated weltanschauungs, then you really are an idïot.

personally, i don't think a child raised by two hômosexuals is anything to yackety-yak about. especially when you look at the lives of serial-killers, cannibals, the manic depraved, gang-bangërs, the depressed lot, murderers, armed robbers, rapïsts etcetera, only to discover that 80% of them were raised by heterosëxuals.

use your search engines . .. .John Dilinger, The Unabomber, John Wayne Gacy, Aileen Wournos and 10 million other very malignant & debased individuals were all raised by heterôsexuals.

we also have kids raised by single-parents that turned out to be very responsible & morally upright. . . . .if a kid, f'rinstance was raised by a single-mum and turned out to be a forbisen of everything positive then what damage could be done if that same kid were to be raised by two mums?. . especially if the two moms are characteristically collateral as the single-mom. . see? logic. . .

bottom line, being raised by two hëterosexuals is not a ticket to happiness and being raised by two hômosexuals is not a sure path towards doom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 2:26am On May 08, 2016
'Elderly Primip'

'teenage romancelanders she frolicks'

'Was watching thundersub when I was in diapers'

All in the same sentence. I am described as elderly and puerile, in the same sentence. cheesy

Confused, pained mofo. They think they are above the law until someone proves them otherwise cheesy cheesy

This isn't a deek measuring contest. I'm pretty sure you have gray hairs on your aged deek, so get a life and move on, ancient Thundersub, Super Ted watching pained asshole grin grin
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 2:27am On May 08, 2016
sweetcocoa:
5minsmadness, easy going.grin cheesy grin grin
An amusing oxymoron grin grin grin
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 2:37am On May 08, 2016
postmann:

cheesy
Shows how little you know nairalanders.

Let him take his forgiveness, liberally douse it in anointing oil, squat and shove it in, nice and deep up his aged unkempt ass grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by shaybebaby(f): 8:13am On May 08, 2016
Mindfulness:
Do people actually enjoy cursing and cussing? What is the fun of cursing and cussing? undecided

Morning Mindfulness, it's just words in cyberspace...no power. If nairaland crashes, poof! It's all gone. grin
Hope you are having a chilled weekend.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Nobody: 8:16am On May 08, 2016
joseph1832:
Aint no fun my dear, but when some people believe they have monopoly of cussing, then, you'll let them know every body can develop a bad mouth when provoked!.

I understand but I would rather have fun. wink
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Nobody: 8:17am On May 08, 2016
shaybebaby:

Morning Mindfulness, it's just words in cyberspace...no power. If nairaland crashes, poof! It's all gone. grin
Hope you are having a chilled weekend.

It's more like everyone is taking NL too seriously instead of having fun.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by joseph1832(m): 8:22am On May 08, 2016
Mindfulness:

I understand but I would rather have fun. wink
Yea and so would I, but sometimes in the midst of having fun, emotions get entwined, and insults fly...
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Nobody: 8:29am On May 08, 2016
joseph1832:
Yea and so would I, but sometimes in the midst of having fun, emotions get entwined, and insults fly...

Yes, it happens. We're just human BUT some people have been fighting here for days. Frankly speaking, I wouldn't allow strangers control my emotions to such an extent. I prefer to have fun. It's a choice, really.

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Nobody: 8:31am On May 08, 2016
darkenedrebel:
gay couple . . .feminism . . .homosexuality. . .feminism. . gender equality. . .feminism. . .feminism. . .gender role. . .feminism. . .more feminism. . . . .the unvaried & stodgy pattern of discourse in Nairaland's family section.

. . . . . . . . .
on first instinct, majority would greatly shudder at the thought of being raised as an infant by two males or two females, myself included.

I mean, imagine growing as a child knowing fully well that you are never gonna be at receiving end of a mother's love. . .or as a male child raised by two women; the prospect of lacking a father that would take you to the stadium to watch local föötie, teach you to drive a car and the fact that you'd be deprived of the innumerable perks that are usually tacked with a healthy father-and-son relationship just makes the mere thought of being raised by a homôsexual couple an all too abstracted concept.

on the flip side, right-wing conservatives need to lapse a bit in their injudicious & ignorant pontifications . . .a liberal & enlightened man/woman claims he/she finds no wrong in two consenting adults making out or holds no brief against the legalization of gay marriage and the next thing you're doing the slow burn and branding them as brain-washed individuals.

the more deluded ones would go further to claim that we have been hoodwinked by western propaganda. I'm usually gobsmacked at the level of sterling stüpidity & obtuseness that is put on display by the so-called lettered persons on this forum. I mean, what western propaganda? is homosexuality employed sub Rosa to kick start a world war III? is homosexuality an invention of the White man? Jesus Christ!!.

i think some people need to have their brains sent to Bob the fixer - since we can make penicillin out of a mouldy bread, then perhaps we can still make something sensible find its way out of their counterproductive brains. if you cannot come to terms with the fact that we as humans have variegated weltanschauungs, then you really are an idïot.

personally, i don't think a child raised by two hômosexuals is anything to yackety-yak about. especially when you look at the lives of serial-killers, cannibals, the manic depraved, gang-bangërs, the depressed lot, murderers, armed robbers, rapïsts etcetera, only to discover that 80% of them were raised by heterosëxuals.

use your search engines . .. .John Dilinger, The Unabomber, John Wayne Gacy, Aileen Wournos and 10 million other very malignant & debased individuals were all raised by heterôsexuals.

we also have kids raised by single-parents that turned out to be very responsible & morally upright. . . . .if a kid, f'rinstance was raised by a single-mum and turned out to be a forbisen of everything positive then what damage could be done if that same kid were to be raised by two mums?. . especially if the two moms are characteristically collateral as the single-mom. . see? logic. . .

bottom line, being raised by two hëterosexuals is not a ticket to happiness and being raised by two hômosexuals is not a sure path towards doom.

Cococandy, thanks for quoting this beautiful piece. How did I miss it?
Finally someone who understands that life is not all black and white and sees all the other beautiful colors. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by joseph1832(m): 8:33am On May 08, 2016
Mindfulness:

Yes, it happens. We're just human BUT some people have been fighting here for days. Frankly speaking, I wouldn't allow strangers control my emotions to such an extent. I prefer to have fun. It's a choice, really.
Yea a choice it is, but you should know, your way of having fun, might be different from mine, and with that, interest clash, I like to flirt and say all sorts of lewd and naughty things, but still, it might be offensive to peeps who are sensitive...

Some peeps take this kinda fighting as fun. So, everybody has his or her own way of catching fun. smiley
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by 1miccza: 8:33am On May 08, 2016
I opened this thread just to know the country where this took place in and i wasn't disappointed.. This would never take place in Nigeria.... Mbanu!!!Ko jo rara!!! Ba zai yio ba wallahi!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Nobody: 8:34am On May 08, 2016
joseph1832:
Yea a choice it is, but you should know, your way of having fun, might be different from mine, and with that, interest clash, I like to flirt and say all sorts of lewd and naughty things, but still, it might be offensive to peeps who are sensitive...

Some peeps take this kinda fighting as fun. So, everybody has his or her own way of catching fun. smiley

Very true. And since there are so many people visiting this forum, we can choose who to have fun with online too. wink
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by joseph1832(m): 8:38am On May 08, 2016
Mindfulness:

Very true. And since there are so many people visiting this forum, we can choose who to have fun with online too. wink

True that! But still, nothing stops one from interfering with whom you choose to have fun with online. Sometimes its hard to ignore, you know.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by shaybebaby(f): 8:39am On May 08, 2016
Mindfulness:

It's more like everyone is taking NL too seriously instead of having fun.
Then it would be up to whomsoever to find a balance innit?
It's taking personal responsibility for how you want things to be.
But hey, who am I to define fun for anyone else? I know what mine is and I know of some which others find to be fun but to me is sheer hell. Flying springs to mind. embarassed
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Nobody: 8:52am On May 08, 2016
shaybebaby:

Then it would be up to whomsoever to find a balance innit?
It's taking personal responsibility for how you want things to be.
But hey, who am I to define fun for anyone else? I know what mine is and I know of some which others find to be fun but to me is sheer hell. Flying springs to mind. embarassed

Were you enjoying this e-war here or did it rather irritate you?
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Nobody: 8:54am On May 08, 2016
joseph1832:
True that! But still, nothing stops one from interfering with whom you choose to have fun with online. Sometimes its hard to ignore, you know.

Do whatever pleases you dear. I was just wondering why people would choose to fight for days. If this is people's idea of catching fun, so be it.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by postmann: 8:55am On May 08, 2016
Ishilove:

Shows how little you know nairalanders.

Let him take his forgiveness, liberally douse it in anointing oil, squat and shove it in, nice and deep up his aged unkempt ass grin

Well, I wasn't around when it all began with you guys. But since you both earned by admiration, I can only try to bridge in between you guys. You seem the harder to pacify, I still feel you should let go.

You're right about not knowing much about nairalanders. My handle running from somewhere around September 2014 spent over 2/3 of it's existence being a casual member.

But then I realised something dangerous is taking root here - uncommon ignorance and falsehood. Mis-educated, ill-informed, morons whose perception of life don't stretch beyond a cursory google search and derivations from movie scenes. I couldn't help being more active.

The few abominable characters I have come to know need to be sequestered like a highly contagious disease. If in 2016 a young African adult doesn't know that while homosexuality has existed with the black man, it was never seen as threat to the health and wellbeing of the general population, then such a fellow needs an awareness verification. If a young African adult cannot trace the current upsurge of homosexual restiveness on the African continent on the Obama Administration who partnered with his Jazebelic wife, Mr Cameron to force, coerce, threaten African governments to adopt homosexual laws, then such a fellow has been zombified! His soul is like a lifeboat in the middle of a stormy sea which is at the mercy of the wind.

Anyone who cannot link homosexuality and feminism is mentally slow.

I'll stop here for now. Its going to be a long melee.

As for my man, _5minsmadness, Ishilove, do me the favour of letting go.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Nobody: 9:05am On May 08, 2016
postmann:

Well, I wasn't around when it all began with you guys. But since you both earned by admiration, I can only try to bridge in between you guys. You seem the harder to pacify, I still feel you should let go.

You're right about not knowing much about nairalanders. My handle running from somewhere around September 2014 spent over 2/3 of it's existence being a casual member.

But then I realised something dangerous is taking root here - uncommon ignorance and falsehood. Mis-educated, ill-informed, morons whose perception of life don't stretch beyond a cursory google search and derivation from movie scenes. I couldn't help been more active.

The few abominable characters I have come to know need to be sequestered like a highly contagious disease. If in 2016 a young African adult doesn't know that while homosexuality has existed with the black man, it was never seen as threat to the health and wellbeing of the general population, then such a fellow needs an awareness verification. If a young African adult cannot trace the current upsurge of homosexual restiveness on the African continent on the Obama Administration who partnered with his Jazebelic wife, Mr Cameron to force, coerce, threatened African governments to adopt homosexual laws, then such a fellow has been zombified! His soul is like a lifeboat in the middle of a stormy sea which is at the mercy of the wind.

Anyone who cannot link homosexuality and feminism is mentally slow.

I'll stop here for now. Its going to be a long melee.

As for my man, _5minsmadness, Ishilove, do me the favour of letting go.

It's quite ironic that you are preaching peace between two enemies but can't make peace with your own.

Have you been in any way successful in fighting your e-wars? Have you made a positive change?

4 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by postmann: 9:10am On May 08, 2016
Mindfulness:

It's quite ironic that you are preaching peace between two enemies but can't make peace with your own.

Have you been in any way successful in fighting your e-wars? Have you made a positive change?

There's a difference; the so called two enemies are both my friends. That shouldn't come as ironic to you now.

Oh yes, I have. Gradually but surely. Truth is far much slower than falsehood. But its stamina leaves falsehood in the pool of bitter exhaustion.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by joseph1832(m): 9:18am On May 08, 2016
Mindfulness:

Do whatever pleases you dear. I was just wondering why people would choose to fight for days. If this is people's idea of catching fun, so be it.
I already do what please me. So I'm wondering, what's your idea of 'catching fun'?'.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Nobody: 9:23am On May 08, 2016
postmann:

There's a difference; the so called two enemies are both my friends. That shouldn't come as ironic to you now.

And you are in the best position to understand why they are unable to make peace since you are not able to either.

Oh yes, I have. Gradually but surely. Truth is far much slower than falsehood. But it's stamina leaves falsehood in the pool bitter exhaustion.

Since you are so powerful, help develop your country in a more sophisticated way. The so called developed countries that you so despise for supporting ho.mose.xuality are experimenting with artificial intelligence and building robots that will soon serve them in many ways and your country does not even have a stable and efficient power supply infrastructure.

And yet you are here thinking that homes.exuality is a threat.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Nobody: 9:24am On May 08, 2016
joseph1832:
I already do what please me. So I'm wondering, what's your idea of 'catching fun'?'.

Very good. smiley

I have a million ideas of "catching fun". wink
Getting angry because of people I don't even know is not one of them. wink
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by joseph1832(m): 9:28am On May 08, 2016
Mindfulness:

Very good. smiley

I have a million ideas of "catching fun". wink
Getting angry because of people I don't even know is not one of them. wink
Really, so how about people you don't know making you laugh? Surely that sounds fun don't you think so?
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by joseph1832(m): 9:33am On May 08, 2016
Mindfulness:

And you are in the best position to understand why they are unable to make peace since you are not able to either.

Since you are so powerful, help develop your country in a more sophisticated way. The so called developed countries that you so despise for supporting ho.mose.xuality are experimenting with artificial intelligence and building robots that will soon serve them in many ways and your country does not even have a stable and efficient power supply infrastructure.

And yet you are here thinking that homes.exuality is a threat.
I believe you know what usually happens when man decides to play God?

Beside, the countries you speak of are the ones who also contributed in making my country backward. If the monies these bastard politicians loot were refused by them, I don't think we'll be where we are today.

There's something called Neo-Marxist dependency theory, a proponent of A.G Frank, Samir Amin and co, even the great Kwame Nkrumah was among the first set of africans to see the wiles and gimmicks of the west in helping to under develop Africa.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (41) (Reply)

Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) / Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) / Some Damaging Words My Wife Said During A Quarrel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.