Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,336 members, 7,864,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:32 PM

Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. - Family (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. (73132 Views)

Nigerian Man Narrates How His Daughter Chose Him During Custody Battle / Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man / A Surrogate Mother Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by shaybebaby(f): 7:41pm On May 07, 2016
cool
postmann:

Hold tightly to that straw of deceit. You'd be needin it to sail safely through the rough sea I'll be sending your way.

3 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by shaybebaby(f): 7:46pm On May 07, 2016
joseph1832:
Oh the famous Caesar's Palace is more than enough... I believe you saying regular folks doesn't translate to fags_ and transgenders? grin

2 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by joseph1832(m): 7:51pm On May 07, 2016
shaybebaby:
And here's the middle finger, you obviously need some fucking_.
tongue
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by postmann: 7:52pm On May 07, 2016
CFCman:

I hear he will sign a DM from Roma. Let's see how that goes.

There is always penile enlargement surgery

I pray he doesn't only sign a DM from Romania but do a complete overhaul of the team.

Penile enlargement has some disadvantages. I wouldn't recommend it for the less endowed men.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by joseph1832(m): 7:53pm On May 07, 2016
shaybebaby:
cool
Tell me, does normal translate to another female stimulating your vagina? Or fucking_ you with a plastic dick? grin
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by francis18: 8:12pm On May 07, 2016
shaybebaby:

And today he went to school abi because I haven't been as active. Ode.
Shit for brains. grin

OF COURSE YOU HAVE BEEN ACTIVE,YOU DIDNT COMMENT BUT WERE STILL VIEWING,THE TIME DOESN'T LIE AND YES I WAS WATCHING YOU BECAUSE I HAD TO SEE YOUR COMEBACK BUT AS I EXPECTED,YOU EMPTY.HE IS WITH HIS FATHER,AWAY FROM YOUR SEX STARVED BITCHY LONELY SELF.AFTER ONLY A YEAR,THIS BICT/CH DIDN'T EVEN ALLOW HER COOCHIE FROM GETTING FRESH AIR OR THE POOR BOY FROM GETTING USED IN SEEING DADDY ONLY ON WEEKENDS SHE JUMPED RIGHT WITH ANOTHER MAN,A WHITE MAN INTRODUCED TO HIS LIFE WHO bleeps MUM RIGHT UNDER HIS NOSE.EVERYDAY FEELS LIKE HELL FOR THAT BOY.WHO KNOWS HOW MANY MEN YOU INTRODUCED TO THAT POOR BOY,SHAMELESS EVEN ON SATURDAY,THE WHITE MAN CAN'T SATISFY YOU,YOU STILL COMING BACK.

A year ago I called it quits with N's dad after 10 years together. So many reasons, none good enough and yet there was no going back.
Life with M now is different, he is different. I used to think that N's dad was great and there weren't many like him but.. here we are ..he is in the past and M is the present.
I shouldn't compare, they are two different people but how can I not.
M called me from work and said he had been chatting to some girls who asked him to guess where they were from. When he said Nigeria, one of the girls said she was offended to be associated with the place.
M replied that HE was offended by her reaction because his girlfriend is from there.

Such a small thing but he stood up for me, my culture, my place of origin.
Something the ex never did.

In the turmoil of the past year, I have found someone who makes me happy...in the most unlikeliest of situations and places.
Maybe I will spill the beans on how we met. Life is too short, live in the moment and in this moment, there is M.

WHY WONT YOU FEEL GUILTY.LEAVING A MAN WHO NEVER ABUSED YOU,WRONG YOU ONLY BECAUSE HE DIDN'T DEFEND YOU AS WHAT?YOU ARE WILD,A FREE FOR ALL AND YOU WANTED TO FUC/K FUC/K FUC/K.HERE IS HOW HE LEAVES FRIDAYS TO HIS DAD.

eems like being a ma is one about feeling full of guilt.
Was so looking forward to N going to be with his dad so I could have some me-time.

Now he's gone, I miss him and feel guilty for my initial response.
I tell you, this being a mum thing is cray. He will be back tomorrow, we will hug and cuddle and then he will proceed to drive me crazy. Then I'll start to think, can't wait for Friday when your dad will have you again...and the cycle continues.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by francis18: 8:17pm On May 07, 2016
[quote author=shaybebaby post=45408480][/quote]

KEEP POSTING MEMES WE ARE HERE TO SERVE YOUR BOREDOM AND SEXLESS LIFE.USELESS LOW LIFE BIT/CH WITH NO SELF RESPECT.YOU ARE A NUISANCE TO WOMANHOOD,NOTHING TO OFFER THIS WORLD A SEX STARVE AND LONELY ANGRY BLACK WOMAN WITH A BROAD NOSE.

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 07, 2016
firstEVA:
pale bazooka cheesy
Whether pale or black, bazooka is bazooka wink
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 07, 2016
postmann:

I pray he doesn't only sign a DM from Romania but do a complete overhaul of the team.

Penile enlargement has some disadvantages. I wouldn't recommend it for the less endowed men.
It adds only an inch to their size. Well, they could also strap a Love Machine on their waists to do the business
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by shaybebaby(f): 8:25pm On May 07, 2016
francis18:

KEEP POSTING MEMES WE ARE HERE TO SERVE [s]YOUR BOREDOM AND SEXLESS LIFE.USELESS LOW LIFE BIT/CH WITH NO SELF RESPECT.YOU ARE A NUISANCE TO WOMANHOOD,NOTHING TO OFFER THIS WORLD A SEX STARVE AND LONELY ANGRY BLACK WOMAN WITH A BROAD NOSE.[/s]
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by francis18: 8:32pm On May 07, 2016
[quote author=shaybebaby post=45409733][/quote]

LovePeddler PROSTITUTE CHEAP ASS WOMAN WITH NO FATHER FIGURE,NO WONDER YOU DONT SEE THE NECESSITY OF A CHILD TO HAVE TWO PARENTS,A MOTHER AND A FATHER BECAUSE YOU WERENT RAISED BY BOTH,YOU MISERABLE PEACE OF SHIT.CANT YOU SEE HOW YOU TURNED OUT TO BE?DIVORCING,IDLE,CHEAP,UNCULTURE AND SEXLESS?HOW YOU ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by postmann: 8:37pm On May 07, 2016
CFCman:

It adds only an inch to their size. Well, they could also strap a Love Machine on their waists to do the business

Hmmm! The bolded sound so unpalatable. If it's not me working the magic in my fleshy form, then it's not worth it. I dont think the woman will feel much with a fake dick.

Well, size is just half way to end of the journey. A lot more come into play to be a sex god. Sex is an art. And for the best players, they are innately good at it.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 8:49pm On May 07, 2016
postmann:

That's not really necessary, _Ishilove. Just a little apology would have done the trick at no one's expense.
Apologise for doing what I was being paid to do? Nah, that's not going to happen. I will apologise to those truly deserving of apology, and Mr Mad Man is not one of them. He was one of the top rule breakers, opening multiple accounts and stirring up storms everywhere. He wasn't the only one who got banned during that period, so if he wants to keep bringing up useless old beefs then that's his cuppa, not mine. I've moved on from that brief chapter of my Nairaland experience, and he better do the same.

Ndi ara. Weh na k'wela, all of them grin grin
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by postmann: 9:03pm On May 07, 2016
Ishilove:

Apologise for doing what I was being paid to do? Nah, that's not going to happen. I will apologise to those truly deserving of apology, and Mr Mad Man is not one of them. He was one of the top rule breakers, opening multiple accounts and stirring up storms everywhere. He wasn't the only one who got banned during that period, so if he wants to keep bringing up useless old beefs then that's his cuppa, not mine. I've moved on from that brief chapter of my Nairaland experience, and he better do the same.

Okay. I'm not perfect either. I cross people at times and sometimes I give and eye for an eye. But if I get a chance to break even with somebody, I might take it. It all depends how one feels at the moment.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 9:07pm On May 07, 2016
postmann:

Okay. I'm not perfect either. I cross people at times and sometimes I give and eye for an eye. But if I get a chance to break even with somebody, I might take it. It all depends how one feels at the moment.
I get you, sir, but in this case there's absolutely no need for an apology. In the cases of wrongful bans I apologised to the parties involved.

I've been on both sides of the divide, and I realised along the way that when they do something wrong and get sanctioned for it, they cry foul. Now that they know I'm no longer a mod, they're all coming out of the woodwork like soldier ants out of a dark, fiery hole after a rainy day, but I've got a big 'ol stick to swat their vengeful, bile filled asses. grin

2 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 07, 2016
Do people actually enjoy cursing and cussing? What is the fun of cursing and cussing? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by postmann: 9:15pm On May 07, 2016
Ishilove:

I get you, sir, but in this case there's absolutely no need for an apology. In the cases of wrongful bans I apologised to the parties involved.

I've been on both sides of the divide, and I realised along the way that when they do something wrong and get sanctioned for it, they cry foul. Now that they know I'm no longer a mod, they're all coming out of the woodwork like soldier ants, but I've got a big 'ol stick to swat their vengeful, bile filled asses. grin

grin grin grin
One of the downside of being an umpire.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 9:20pm On May 07, 2016
postmann:

grin grin grin
One of the downside of being an umpire.
Tell me something I don't know grin grin
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by postmann: 9:40pm On May 07, 2016
Ishilove:

Tell me something I don't know grin grin
I know you know that for sure. But that big ol' stick of yours seems to be preemptive. You might misjudge a "sugar ant" for a "soldier ant". wink
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 9:48pm On May 07, 2016
postmann:

I know you know that for sure. But that big ol' stick of yours seems to be preemptive. You might misjudge a "sugar ant" for a "soldier ant". wink
It's a necessary preemptive, dear postmann. I have many pained, e-enemies, majority being formed when I was modding. wink

I know the sugar ants when I read them, but the soldier ants, I can smell them a mile off and then I bring out the spiky stick grin
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 07, 2016
Kimoni:

shocked shocked shocked Ishioooooooo

Naijababe - is this true lipsrsealed

If you ask me, na who I go ask ? grin
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by postmann: 10:02pm On May 07, 2016
Ishilove:

It's a necessary preemptive, dear postmann. I have many pained, e-enemies, majority being formed when I was modding. wink

I know the sugar ants when I read them, but the soldier ants, I can smell them a mile off and then I bring out the spiky stick grin

grin grin grin
Who says NL isn't fun? It sure is for me. And your intuition for detecting these e-enemies must have been well developed through out those times.
Be a little slow with that spiky stick. There might still be some sugar ants in soldier ant skin.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by joseph1832(m): 10:09pm On May 07, 2016
postmann:

grin grin grin
Who says NL isn't fun? It sure is for me. And your intuition for detecting these e-enemies must have been well developed through out those times.
Be a little slow with that spiky stick. There might still be some sugar ants in soldier ant skin.
Believe me, it sure is... The things I've learnt and seen here.. Word can't describe. Lol.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by joseph1832(m): 10:11pm On May 07, 2016
Mindfulness:
Do people actually enjoy cursing and cussing? What is the fun of cursing and cussing? undecided

Aint no fun my dear, but when some people believe they have monopoly of cussing, then, you'll let them know every body can develop a bad mouth when provoked!.

3 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 10:12pm On May 07, 2016
postmann:

grin grin grin
Yeah, it is pretty well developed. It grew muscles through years of written altercations with usernames who use the Internet to unleash their inner barbarians. Not me. I don't suffer idiocy.

I'm very slow with the stick these days. Most times I ignore, but if they continue their belligerence, I bring it out and wave it like Voltron brandishing the Blazing Sword. cheesy

There's one, like Shakespeare's Hogroth, regurgitating dung, mortar and bile, whose first post for 2016 was to wish himself and his entire generation, not me, a very bad new year. Na those kind get sugar for body? My dear leave matter for Matty. If there are sugar ants among the soldiers, I'm yet to read from any of them.

I'm e-surrounded on every side, but I thank the good Lord for my big ol' blazing sword stick grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by postmann: 10:23pm On May 07, 2016
Ishilove:

Yeah, it is pretty well developed. It grew muscles through years of written altercations with usernames who use the Internet to unleash their inner barbarians. Not me. I don't suffer idiocy.

I'm very slow with the stick these days. Most times I ignore, but if they continue their belligerence, I bring it out and wave it like Voltron brandishing the Blazing Sword. cheesy

There's one, like Shakespeare's Hogroth, regurgitating dung, mortar and bile, whose first post for 2016 was to wish himself and his entire generation, not me, a very bad new year. Na those kind get sugar for body? My dear leave matter for Matty. If there are sugar ants among the soldiers, I'm yet to read from any of them.

I'm e-surrounded on every side, but I thank the good Lord for my big ol' blazing sword stick grin grin
You're definitely a worrioress. A witty one too. You spit lava. grin

Nice meeting you.

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by postmann: 10:26pm On May 07, 2016
joseph1832:
Believe me, it sure is... The things I've learnt and seen here.. Word can't describe. Lol.

The various characters make a good Opera.

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 10:26pm On May 07, 2016
postmann:

You're definitely a worrioress. A witty one too. You spit lava. grin

Nice meeting you.
Ayam a gentle geh, I don't look for trouble, but if you look for my trouble, I wee give you a brief history on why it does not pay to be an asshole online. cheesy

The pleasure is mine.

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 10:29pm On May 07, 2016
postmann:

Soyinka's 'Ope-ra Woyonsi' will be a perfect model.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by postmann: 10:31pm On May 07, 2016
Ishilove:

Soyinka's 'Ope-ra Woyonsi' will be a perfect model.

cheesy
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by 5minsmadness: 10:45pm On May 07, 2016
I'm back.
Postmann ignore that elderly Primip.
This is her knee-jerk response to the scores of people who have called her out for wrongful banning so much so that she had to resign/was fired from her job (for bigger things wink grin grin)

This might be an anonymous online forum but I believe it also mirrors to an extent the kind of person you are or you will turn out to be if given the power to act without consequences.

It's easy to read thru and compare our posts and see who's the barbarian-ess.

If one person tells you something's on your face u have the liberty of ignoring the person. But if more than two people tell u the same thing then common sense behooves you to take a look in the mirror to see if they are really telling the truth.

She was powerdrunk. She bit off more than she could chew. She got fired/quit.

She's the one who should learn her lesson and move on.

3 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by joseph1832(m): 11:09pm On May 07, 2016
postmann:

Even Pavarotti would envy their singing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (41) (Reply)

Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) / Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) / Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.