Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,844 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. (72110 Views)

Nigerian Man Narrates How His Daughter Chose Him During Custody Battle / Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man / A Surrogate Mother Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by TheDarknight: 8:14am On Apr 29, 2016
elektra:

Your question is incomprehensible.

Look for an english teacher.

Look for your missing moral compass and your skewed sexual disposition!!!

Apostle of perversity!!!

Mental slave of a fleeting jazz.

Woo-woo puppet!!!

2 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by TheDarknight: 8:18am On Apr 29, 2016
luvablesam:
Someone here said 'everyone borrows cultures form anywhere'.....interesting. How many whites have borrowed their culture from Africa?. To me,apart from the mounting of guns at d back of pickup vans adopted from Somalia in the late 80's and early 90's by almost every military world over, Nothing else has been adopted. Why must we borrow every decadent cultural behaviour the whites put up?...
People now frown against even Polygamy cos whites frown against it tooo.
Am sure some Africans will soon find zoophilia cool cos some oyinbos find it acceptable

The greatest threat to our culture aren't even the West or its media and PR; it's our brainwashed sisters and brothers who are domiciled there and have become mental muppets and intellectually subliminal!!!

They parade here, this thread, trying to justify why they are slaves.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by luvablesam(m): 8:50am On Apr 29, 2016
TheDarknight:

The greatest threat to our culture aren't even the West or its media and PR; it's our brainwashed sisters and brothers who are domiciled there and have become mental muppets and intellectually subliminal!!!

Africa has been drained. Drained culturally,intellectually and in other ramifications....I know a time will come that even they will deny being Africans cos been African isn't cool to the whites..

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 29, 2016
Although Jacob Zuma seems to be covering alot of with his political position given the fact that his erstwhile financial assistant was found guilty of misappropriation in the arms deal way back in 2005.

#VoteMimzy #VoteHumility #SaiMimzy ##MimzyforMissNL2016

thank you bro. more blessings wink wink

TheDarknight:

Freecoco, you haven't changed!!!

Hmn!!! Anyways join me to vote Mimzy for Miss Nairaland 2016

Cc cococandy tongue cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Knightngale(f): 9:57am On Apr 29, 2016
pcguru1:

Rape their own daughter your thought process is weird..... why would they do that ? because they are gay
how is she their daughter? Where have you seen two men give birth to a child, you are an imbeecile.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by postmann: 10:43am On Apr 29, 2016
TheDarknight:

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by TheDarknight: 11:29am On Apr 29, 2016
luvablesam:

Africa has been drained. Drained culturally,intellectually and in other ramifications....I know a time will come that even they will deny being Africans cos been African isn't cool to the whites..

They've started it already in Nairaland. They have this misplaced and baseless pride....having lived abroad they have a delusional sense of higher moral standard and Liberalism.

Check the monikers promoting and endorsing fogøtry, homosexuality and feminism, their chief crusader are Nigerians living abroad.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
Knightngale:
how is she their daughter? Where have you seen two men giving birth to a child, you are an imbeecile.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by lepasharon(f): 1:13pm On Apr 29, 2016
Knightngale:
how is she their daughter? Where have you seen two men give birth to a child, you are an imbeecile.

Maybe you are the slowpoke. One the couples was the biological father

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by TheDarknight: 1:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
lepasharon:

Maybe you are the slowpoke. One the couples was the biological father

My dear, you're worse than a slowpoke as a fogøtry campaigner.

You're a regurgitated dastard of nature!!!

You're a category A mess_tard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 29, 2016
Knightngale:

I think that's you my thinking process works well . how you correlated gay parents and rape together is a puzzle to me, don't straight dad still rape their daughter so what's your angle. Be smart don't be a retard I can't believe you're silly to assume I would refer to their daughter via biological means, if the law states them as parents then she is legally their daughter but not biologically.

Geez

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Knightngale(f): 2:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
pcguru1:

I think that's you my thinking process works well . how you correlated gay parents and rape together is a puzzle to me, don't straight dad still rape their daughter so what's your angle. Be smart don't be a retard I can't believe you're silly to assume I would refer to their daughter via biological means, if the law states them as parents then she is legally their daughter but biologically.

Geez
gays aka fagggots have mental and psychological imbalance, that explains their abnormal cravings. Handing over a child to two lunatics can never be in the best interest of the child, do your research and see the number of children raped by mad people like fagoots and peodophiles grin tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by lepasharon(f): 4:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
TheDarknight:

My dear, you're worse than a slowpoke as a fogøtry campaigner.

You're a regurgitated dastard of nature!!!

You're a category A mess_tard.

Lol why you crying like a baby in pampers? I simply stated the facts. Calm down my dear

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by TheDarknight: 5:25pm On Apr 29, 2016
lepasharon:

Lol why you crying like a baby in pampers? I simply stated the facts. Calm down my dear
I only called you by your name, dear.

You're nature's reject!

And, oh, don't mind the lack of civility, honey, animals have more right to courtesy than gender maladaptive newts like you.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by lepasharon(f): 5:31pm On Apr 29, 2016
TheDarknight:
I only called you by your name, dear.

You're nature's reject!

And, oh, don't mind the lack of civility, honey, animals have more right to courtesy than gender maladaptive newts like you.

Loool is that so. Why you so mad!? Is there not homosexuality in animals?
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by lepasharon(f): 5:35pm On Apr 29, 2016
luvablesam:

Yes o. The same way our indigenous gods wasn't cool to the whites and we all decided to embrace Christianity and islam

3 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by TheDarknight: 5:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
lepasharon:

Loool is that so. Why you so mad!? Is there not homosexuality in animals?

Homosexuality in mammals?
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by TheDarknight: 5:41pm On Apr 29, 2016
pcguru1:

I think that's you my thinking process works well . how you correlated gay parents and rape together is a puzzle to me, don't straight dad still rape their daughter so what's your angle. Be smart don't be a retard I can't believe you're silly to assume I would refer to their daughter via biological means, if the law states them as parents then she is legally their daughter but biologically.

Geez

Please even if a father defiles his own daughter, which by the way is an exception and rare occurrence, it's still a lesser evil compared to permanently skewing up the nature of an innocent girl who was denied of her natural home and nature.

You need to greet your sever aphasia and brain lesions cool
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by lepasharon(f): 5:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
TheDarknight:

Homosexuality in mammals?

Oh yes
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by TheDarknight: 6:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
lepasharon:

Oh yes
Homosexuality between animals is still an ongoing investigation in evolutionary science and has generated quite a lot of controversies.

Why the BBC has detailed a lot of animals who use a tricky roundabout way of getting their genes past on, there's been findings that homosexual behaviour in animas are more of an act, an isolated incident than the norm.

But I love your idea in seeking validity from primal sources. grin

That's how base homosexuality is.

A quirk of nature.

4 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 29, 2016
TheDarknight:

Please even if a father defiles his own daughter, which by the way is an exception and rare occurrence, it's still a lesser evil compared to permanently skewing up the nature of an innocent girl who was denied of her natural home and nature.

1. So all the cases you've heard on naira raping their daughters you call that rare
2. How many Gay couples rape their daughters, you do know Gays guys are attracted to men not girls
3. Your statement is baseless, a straight dad stands a higher chance of raping his daughter than a gay father.

Am not a supporter of homosexuals, but what pisses me off, is when you throw silly logic and try to shove that as fact to us, are you smoking ? you are talking to graduates here.

If you are smart you will know there's a big distinction between pedophiles and homosexuals. homosexuals are consenting adults who just happy to be the same sex, yes it bothers me but homosexual takes two consenting partners who want to be together, Pedophile on the other hand is gross and sick. How does two grown adults of the same sex correlate with molesting kids.

Infact you and the OP are just dull, if this is really how you reason.

Anti-intellectualism is on the rise in Nigeria sadly cry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 29, 2016
Infact i think OP is a misandrist.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by TheDarknight: 6:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
pcguru1:

1. So all the cases you've heard on naira raping their daughters you call that rare

What is the ratio of parental abuse to the general population? Nairaland is a blog, dummy, any blogger can post anything. Learn to draw your sources from reputable sources and except there are pictorial evidence and verifiable sources attached to it, Nairaland is what it is; A gossip dome.

pcguru1:

2. How many Gay couples rape their daughters, you do know Gays guys are attracted to men not girls
I'm ashamed of you!!!

Gays don't need to rape their wards. Their lifestyle and distortion of nature is the worse thing that could befall any child. It's worse than rape in a million ways. Get sense please!!!

pcguru1:

3. Your statement is baseless, a straight dad stands a higher chance of raping his daughter than a gay father.[]
A child raped by his father whuch happens less than 1 in 500,000.00, may be sexually traumatised and could be helped by behavioural psychologists. A child raised by gay couple has no hope, he or she is skewed and distorted in nature, sexuality, social views and ethics. She is irredeemably marred!

pcguru1:

Am not a supporter of homosexuals, but what pisses me off, is when you throw silly logic and try to shove that as fact to us, are you smoking ? you are talking to graduates here.

You're not in support of homosexuality and your very argument speaks against your claims?

You're a criminal for endorsing homosexuality, bro. If you say what you typed here in the open, I'll have you arrested!!!

pcguru1:

If you are smart you will know there's a big distinction between pedophiles and homosexuals. homosexuals are consenting adults who just happy to be the same sex, yes it bothers me but homosexual takes two consenting partners who want to be together, Pedophile on the other hand is gross and sick. How does two grown adults of the same sex correlate with molesting kids.

Infact you and the OP are just dull, if this is really how you reason.

Anti-intellectualism is on the rise in Nigeria sadly cry

The above rants is the evidence of the paralysis of your cognitive abilities and inability to keep to the path of logic.

If you don't see anything wrong in two adult males telling an innocent girl they both are mommy and daddy , then you're a waste of air, blood, flesh and space.

You should go for a total psychological overhaul and mental health shakeups!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by TheDarknight: 6:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
Greetings to TV01 , sir. You've been on a hiatus for months grin grin grin
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by cococandy(f): 7:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
TheDarknight:

[size=18pt]WOW!!![/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by TheDarknight: 7:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
cococandy:

[size=18pt]WOW!!![/size]
Cococandy, give me more than an exclamation!!!
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by cococandy(f): 7:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
TheDarknight:
Cococandy, give me more than an exclamation!!!
I'm only speechless.

What could I possibly say to someone who thinks it better for a girl to be molested by her father than be raised by same sex parents?

Nothing.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by TV01(m): 7:13pm On Apr 29, 2016
Hi Free, I'm back. Miss me? grin You are first up. Honoured? Don't mention it, the pleasure is all mine.

freecocoa:
The Nigerian constitution says that, the government of the federation or of a state, shall not adopt any religion as state religion.
By virtue of the above, the constitution should not be based on religion nor should it on culture, since we all have different cultures and culture evolves, but it's not news that our government falls into religious traps.

Both culture and religion pre-date constitutional laws, which in any event, only arose after statehood, or in a more primitive sense, communities. And laws only captured and provided a framework for already accepted cultural or religious notions.

To buttress the point, you said this;
freecocoa:
What makes it okay for a man to marry a man, is that two people are involved in the marriage, the law recognises a marriage between two people
1. Pray tell Free, where did the law conjure up marriage from? Was it created ex-nihilo? Or did it merely codify an existing cultural or religious custom?

2. And again, why the arbitrary number "2"? Or, to put it this way, if you believe that 2 consenting men together does no harm, what is the harm if it is 3 or more consenting men. What difference does that make? Why is marriage restricted to 2 people?

The law exists to regulate our conduct and govern transactions between us. Not to say it can't be perverted or abused. It typically Prohibits, permits or promotes things for logical reason. But more on that later - if you care to answer the questions I've posted so far?

TheDarknight:
Greetings to TV01 , sir. You've been on a hiatus for months grin grin grin
Cheers sir, good to be back, I've missed y'all.

TV

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by TheDarknight: 7:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
cococandy:

I'm only speechless.

What could I possibly say to someone who thinks it better for a girl to be molested by her father than be raised by same sex parents?

Nothing.

On the off chance that she'll be faced with both evils, I will advise she takes the lesser evil.

And mind, a lesbian girl is a distortion of womanhood, no?

That's want the gay couple will take from her; everything!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by cococandy(f): 7:24pm On Apr 29, 2016
TheDarknight:

On the off chance that she'll be faced with both evils, I will advise she takes the lesser evil.

And mind, a lesbian girl is a distortion of womanhood, no?

That's want the gay couple will take from her; everything!!
if that makes sense to you. No wahala

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Knightngale(f): 8:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
cococandy:
if that makes sense to you. No wahala
It should make sense to any sane person who hasn't been brainwashed by western propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by cococandy(f): 8:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
Knightngale:
It should make sense to any sane person who hasn't been brainwashed by western propaganda.
okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test / Undetected Sickle Celler / I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.