Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing (109511 Views)

12 Amazing Facts About Breasts That Will Make You Love Them Even More / This Photo Of A Couple Kissing Publicly Has Got The Internet Buzzing / See The Ice-cream Inspired Pre-wedding Photo-shoot That Got The Internet Buzzing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing by VickyRotex(f): 2:13pm On Apr 27, 2016
spicymir:
lepacious slim gurl....I concur

lmaooo! cheesy I think sey na only me see that Topic. Tautology of Life. grin
Re: Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing by chuzero(m): 2:14pm On Apr 27, 2016
Chei grin
Re: Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing by Saheed88(m): 2:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
End time Bobby...
Re: Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing by macaranta(m): 2:19pm On Apr 27, 2016
She should be investigated for taking someone else's boobs grin
Re: Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing by Chuksyno(m): 2:20pm On Apr 27, 2016
Are you are aware of disease called elephantisis? So also we have disease called breastisis.

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 27, 2016
it seems like you are the girl grin
uplawal:
it is not disease abeg,free the girl.
Re: Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing by Dollaz: 2:21pm On Apr 27, 2016
kenonze:
This is sickness.
Am not worried about that because She is happier than Seraki, Nnamdi Kanu, Aba moroh, Oliseh Metu, Dopkesi, Nnenadi Usman, Tompolo etc.

These are "rich men" without peace.

As u can see from the background.

Who told you dat Saraki and others are not happy.
For ur info the are even happier than u are. Forget all those media gimmick.

If have their kind of wealth and fame is ur definition of unhappiness, I rather be unhappy.
My take no vex.
Re: Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing by Skibofire(m): 2:24pm On Apr 27, 2016
Spicylate:
Wow
you just want to play with it right?
Re: Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing by samueldinho(m): 2:25pm On Apr 27, 2016
Maybe she is a Manchester United fan! shocked
Re: Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing by jeje123(m): 2:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
Cowbell ayaaaaa mi tongue
Re: Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing by IceMan85(m): 2:31pm On Apr 27, 2016
kenonze:
This is sickness.
Am not worried about that because She is happier than Seraki, Nnamdi Kanu, Aba moroh, Oliseh Metu, Dopkesi, Nnenadi Usman, Tompolo etc.

May Amadioha disfigure your bre**st for mentioning Nnamdi Kalu name! Who told you that he is not happy?
Re: Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing by myked(m): 2:33pm On Apr 27, 2016
endtimesblog:
grin grin grin

Endtime booobs be this ooo chaii grin grin grin

shocked shocked shocked

SEE MORE PHOTOS OF HER HUGE BREASTS @: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/04/see-this-lepacious-slim-girl-with-very.html

I followed the link & saw only this same pix of her........ Liar!
Re: Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing by Kazrem(m): 2:34pm On Apr 27, 2016
This is not real and can never be. Even Yemi, my former jss 3 classmates', who was heavily loaded, was not like this.

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:42pm On Apr 27, 2016
kenonze:
This is sickness.

Hmmmm urs is portable & succulent.grin This is too big abeg
Re: Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 27, 2016
Dollaz:

Who told you dat Saraki and others are not happy.
For ur info the are even happier than u are. Forget all those media gimmick.

If have their kind of wealth and fame is ur definition of unhappiness, I rather be unhappy.
My take no vex.

No no no.
I hardly pick offence in a forum like this.

We are entitled to our opinion.

Shalom bro
Re: Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing by leksy07(m): 2:49pm On Apr 27, 2016
hmmm
Re: Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing by Rhea(f): 2:51pm On Apr 27, 2016
endtimesblog:
The size of the bosom of this slim lady is not proportional to the size of her body as she appears short of flesh in other areas of her body. Human beings come in different shapes and body sizes. This photo of this unnamed lady has generated massive attention amongst social media users who have dropped their diverse views.
Some men have shown their interest in heavy-chested ladies which makes this lady a point of attraction to them.

http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/04/see-this-lepacious-slim-girl-with-very.html

Enough back pain. She is suffering in silence. Reduction necessary

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing by nbright: 2:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
Flat asz, yuck embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed not my thing

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
IceMan85:

May Amadioha disfigure your bre**st for mentioning Nnamdi Kalu name! Who told you that he is not happy?

Three tabs of postinor would have save us from having u in this planet.
As the most active /motile sperm, u wraggled ur way to beat millions of ur competitors just to form an embrayo of no significance.

U don't understand simple grammar no matter how hard i try to make it.
... . "She is happier than Seraki Etc,
..... . It doesn't mean Seraki et'al aren't happy

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
People are busy snapping pics and she's posing...
Re: Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing by akinremedy(m): 2:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
[quote author=julie78 post=45089924]she carry [/quotle]

Lol
Re: Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
clintino700:
Me n u know say this girl no well nah]
undecided undecided

So she'll make a fine side chick then grin
Re: Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
Rhea:

Enough back pain. She is suffering in silence. Reduction necessary

Jealous much?
Re: Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing by goingape: 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2016
endtimesblog:
The size of the bosom of this slim lady is not proportional to the size of her body as she appears short of flesh in other areas of her body. Human beings come in different shapes and body sizes. This photo of this unnamed lady has generated massive attention amongst social media users who have dropped their diverse views.
Some men have shown their interest in heavy-chested ladies which makes this lady a point of attraction to them.

http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/04/see-this-lepacious-slim-girl-with-very.html

highly impossible!

the breas.t is highly proportional to the velocity of her body which make an upthrust pointing horizontally to the direction parallel to her movement.

2 Likes

Re: Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing by tsdarkside(m): 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
and this is not plastic uooooooooooooooooooooooooo............ shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing by Spicylate(f): 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
Skibofire:
you just want to play with it right?
heck No. Wow in the sense, that she can carry the load. wink
Re: Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing by clintino700(m): 3:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
Lool...for u oh
EgunMogaji:

So she'll make a fine side chick then grin
Re: Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 27, 2016
clintino700:
Lool...for u oh

You don't throw an apple away because one side is rotten grin
Re: Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing by clintino700(m): 3:16pm On Apr 27, 2016
U can dash it out then instead of throwing it
grin
EgunMogaji:

You don't throw an apple away because one side is rotten grin
Re: Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing by pwettiejay(f): 3:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
Not looking good jhur, na load o
Re: Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing by Strawman: 3:19pm On Apr 27, 2016
rita25:
AND SHE WEAR TIGHT PANT YET THE ASRSENAL REFUSE TO PROTRUDE LIKE THE MANCHESTER shocked

*slow clapping*

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing by SHOCK7(m): 3:19pm On Apr 27, 2016
kenonze:
This is sickness.

what do these men 've 2 do with this thread?
kenonze:
This is sickness.

what do these men 've 2 do with this thread?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) / Braless Lady Blasted For Dancing With Her Chest / Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.