Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

12 Amazing Facts About Breasts That Will Make You Love Them Even More - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Amazing Facts About Breasts That Will Make You Love Them Even More (15320 Views)

5 Lies About Breasts That Every Woman Has Probably Heard / Lady Left With Rotting Breasts That Smell Like Rot Flesh After Surgery (graphic) / Meet 25-year-old Lady With Gigantic Breasts That's Always Growing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Amazing Facts About Breasts That Will Make You Love Them Even More by Felixgold: 9:14am On Jul 11, 2018
Breast is the most amazing part of a female body. Who knew that something that’s so peaceful to look at, can have so much mystery to it and facts that you never know. It’s our breasts. They are the biggest creation of mother nature (according to guys). Their sight, touch anything is liberating for the soul. But these are all known facts.
It’s really a big thing when something is dedicated to your breasts. London’s 34 restaurants apparently have champagne glasses dedicated to Kate Moss’s breasts. Isn’t it one of the amazing facts?
Let’s read about some unknown facts about our breasts.

https://flexinnovative.com/top-5-sexually-transmitted-diseases-in-nigeria-number-5-can-cause-brain-damage-and-cause-madness/

1 Share

Re: 12 Amazing Facts About Breasts That Will Make You Love Them Even More by Bintabisiriyu: 9:15am On Jul 11, 2018
Nobody is going to your shitty site

6 Likes

Re: 12 Amazing Facts About Breasts That Will Make You Love Them Even More by bedspread: 12:31pm On Jul 11, 2018
La Click La vote Boharrrrrrrri

1 Like

Re: 12 Amazing Facts About Breasts That Will Make You Love Them Even More by akprosperblog(m): 2:52pm On Jul 11, 2018
OP post then here. you might be lucky and it will get to FP which will give you more traffic. �
Get a professional website for 25k. contact in my signature.
Re: 12 Amazing Facts About Breasts That Will Make You Love Them Even More by NwaliE01: 3:07pm On Jul 11, 2018
the link is a scam. open it at your own expenses.
Re: 12 Amazing Facts About Breasts That Will Make You Love Them Even More by myke92(m): 3:33pm On Jul 11, 2018
Why can't you just drop the stuff here, if you need traffic or clicks on your website, just ask straight up politely. angry
Re: 12 Amazing Facts About Breasts That Will Make You Love Them Even More by samuelchimmy(m): 8:05pm On Jul 11, 2018
Me LA click LA can't happen, op better post your rubbish here..
Re: 12 Amazing Facts About Breasts That Will Make You Love Them Even More by irisola(f): 8:39pm On Jul 11, 2018
dont worry ehen i knw my breast nd my breast knw me..
Re: 12 Amazing Facts About Breasts That Will Make You Love Them Even More by theunnamed: 9:13pm On Jul 11, 2018
See ppl complaining because they heard breast cheesy cheesy

Women get power sha

Lemme be going g to ma house tongue
Re: 12 Amazing Facts About Breasts That Will Make You Love Them Even More by theunnamed: 9:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
irisola:

Hi
Is that you In your profile picture?
Do you know who did that?
Re: 12 Amazing Facts About Breasts That Will Make You Love Them Even More by afongha: 9:35pm On Jul 11, 2018
irisola:

I'll like to know your breasts kiss
Re: 12 Amazing Facts About Breasts That Will Make You Love Them Even More by Adejoncy01(m): 9:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:
Nobody is going to your shitty site
Don't mind the eeeediot!
Re: 12 Amazing Facts About Breasts That Will Make You Love Them Even More by MistadeRegal(m): 9:10am On Jul 12, 2018
Emmiasky:
This is so funny, post displayed UNKNOWN FACTS OF THE BREAST, link shows TOP 5 SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES??

Are you for real bro?

If you are or know anyone suffering from depression

Please watch and share with friends

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZYl5S2HSd8

That video....
Re: 12 Amazing Facts About Breasts That Will Make You Love Them Even More by irisola(f): 2:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
afongha:

I'll like to know your breasts kiss
dont worry..it is to be known by me alone tongue
Re: 12 Amazing Facts About Breasts That Will Make You Love Them Even More by cocolacec(m): 9:43pm On Jul 12, 2018
tesdionline:
Nothing really attached to the topic of this post on the link.

PROMO!!! PROMO!!!! PROMO!!!!!

HOUSEHELP/BABYSITTING JOB OFFER IN OMAN (50% DISCOUNT RATE) FOR 2WEEKS

(Oman is one of the 6 Arab GULF Countries which consists other Countries- United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia)

NO DOWN PAYMENT. IT IS VISA BEFORE PAYMENT!!!

Benefits-
*FREE ACCOMMODATION
*FREE FEEDING
*FREE MEDICAL INSURANCE
*SALARY - 75K

VISA IS DONE WITHIN 5DAYS AND THE PERSON MUST BE READY TO TRAVEL IN 2WEEKS.

VERY LIMITED SLOTS AVAILABLE.

FOR MORE DETAILS CONTACT US - CALL/WHATSAPP- 08071340203, 08128473670
-WEALTHY BIZ TRAVELS & CONSULT (A Standard & Registered Travel Agency)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQNWX_a533M

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen Takes Pictures Not Knowing Her Boobs Are Showing (photos) / "Don't Rush Relationships Until You're Old Enough To Know What You Want In Man" / Taxi Driver Nabbed While Nashing A Lady, By The Road Side - VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.