Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Am I Being Wicked? Part 2: No Sex, No Help. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Being Wicked? Part 2: No Sex, No Help. (636 Views)

My Husband’s Neighbor Cooks For Him,am I Being Paranoid? / How To Last Longer During Sex(no Drugs) / 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Being Wicked? Part 2: No Sex, No Help. by 5minsmadness: 3:28pm On May 20, 2016
Ok sequel to my first thread. And no, I'm not trolling.
I've had it up to here with girls taking advantage of a brother.
Ok she came over and started talking yada yada how she needs money for this and that and how i should help her with some lab tests and drugs. I asked about her bf cos I know he's a well-to-do guy and can easily do all this stuff she is asking for. She said she doesnt want to bother him that's why she's asking me as a friend. I said she doesn't need to come to me as her guy is more than capable to sort this out. I can help with the lab tests and no more.
She starts playing around and touching me and stuff and am like OK its on , I touch back and next thing she's taking offence that she doesn't want sex that she has a fiancee. I tell her to go to him then. She said she needs money from me. I said OK then no sex no money.

I know it was mean but I just can't stomach the nonsense anymore. Why will she be coming to me for help when her bf is there? Now she's vexing that I want her only for sex, me I don bone dey browse with my phone. She looks like she wants to cry but Na she sabi. I feel she's been taking advantage of me and I've had enough of it.

Am I still being wicked?
Re: Am I Being Wicked? Part 2: No Sex, No Help. by ERONX(m): 3:29pm On May 20, 2016
Hmm
Re: Am I Being Wicked? Part 2: No Sex, No Help. by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 20, 2016
And this my sequel to my first answer...She is MORE wicked than U back to back.... cool

Get over it...
Re: Am I Being Wicked? Part 2: No Sex, No Help. by hahn(m): 3:34pm On May 20, 2016
5minsmadness:
Ok sequel to my first thread. And no, I'm not trolling.
I've had it up to here with girls taking advantage of a brother.
Ok she came over and started talking yada yada how she needs money for this and that and how i should help her with some lab tests and drugs. I asked about her bf cos I know he's a well-to-do guy and can easily do all this stuff she is asking for. She said she doesnt want to bother him that's why she's asking me as a friend. I said she doesn't need to come to me as her guy is more than capable to sort this out. I can help with the lab tests and no more.
She starts playing around and touching me and stuff and am like OK its on , I touch back and next thing she's taking offence that she doesn't want sex that she has a fiancee. I tell her to go to him then. She said she needs money from me. I said OK then no sex no money.

I know it was mean but I just can't stomach the nonsense anymore. Why will she be coming to me for help when her bf is there? Now she's vexing that I want her only for sex, me I don bone dey browse with my phone. She looks like she wants to cry but Na she sabi. I feel she's been taking advantage of me and I've had enough of it.

Am I still being wicked?

@ emboldened, please do not be a mugu. She is giving you Womanliness and you are giving her dick. THAT is a fair exchange. undecided
Re: Am I Being Wicked? Part 2: No Sex, No Help. by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 20, 2016
Op if ur story is true, send me ur accont no. U r a real man. #no.sex.no.money
Re: Am I Being Wicked? Part 2: No Sex, No Help. by iebanehita(m): 3:59pm On May 20, 2016
grin grin grin
the 5mins of madness has finally kicked off.. Hahahahahaha
Re: Am I Being Wicked? Part 2: No Sex, No Help. by Julietcutie(f): 5:36pm On May 20, 2016
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Is It True That Guys Are More Responsible Once They Get Married / The Havoc Makeup Artistes Are Wreaking On Marriages / Nigerian Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Meets With Caitlyn Jenner {Photos}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.