Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

How Do I Convince Him That Age Shouldn't Be A Problem? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Convince Him That Age Shouldn't Be A Problem? (3386 Views)

. / How Do I Convince This Girl To Accept My Proposal. / How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Convince Him That Age Shouldn't Be A Problem? by Lacrissa: 6:15am On Apr 30, 2010
He's 12 years older than I am and we've been seeing for about 2months. He shared his concern with me about the age, that he has never done this young but he's really attracted and has feelings for me. I assured him that it is not a problem but he said it was for him, that could I cope with it, if he still has that concern at the back of his mind?

Please people how do I relieve him from this concern? or what is best for me to do?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Convince Him That Age Shouldn't Be A Problem? by emmanuel71: 7:02am On Apr 30, 2010
Tell him that love is not about age.
Re: How Do I Convince Him That Age Shouldn't Be A Problem? by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 30, 2010
Age is just a number.
Re: How Do I Convince Him That Age Shouldn't Be A Problem? by Areaboy2(m): 8:26am On Apr 30, 2010
let me guess, you're below 21 undecided,

thats why he's concerned tongue
Re: How Do I Convince Him That Age Shouldn't Be A Problem? by AqRiUsAge(f): 8:34am On Apr 30, 2010
^^^ i suspect same
Re: How Do I Convince Him That Age Shouldn't Be A Problem? by daduke2k(m): 8:34am On Apr 30, 2010
U nid 2 mak it work, buh i tel ya it aint gona last .
Re: How Do I Convince Him That Age Shouldn't Be A Problem? by fubiluv: 10:38am On Apr 30, 2010
Do you love him?
does he love you?
Then ignore the age thing and fire down.
tongue tongue tongue
Re: How Do I Convince Him That Age Shouldn't Be A Problem? by Lacrissa: 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2010
Area_boy:

why would you think I'm below 21? I'm not below 21.

daduke2k:

U nid 2 mak it work, buh i tel ya it aint gona last .

why do you think iy would not last?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Convince Him That Age Shouldn't Be A Problem? by monami2(f): 7:10am On May 01, 2010
Since he is the guy it wont matter now but later when he is getting OLDER and u are getting OLDER too,
when u will need things he can't provide,
I think that's what he is bordered about.
But if u can cope assure him that no matter what u will always be there.
Cos dating an older guy is kind of interesting,

1 Like

Re: How Do I Convince Him That Age Shouldn't Be A Problem? by Flashfast1: 9:36am On May 01, 2010
Area_boy:

very funny. grin That means her boyfriend should be 9. shocked grin
@poster
Don't lie to yourself age does matter. Maybe not to you, but to his/your family and friends its gonna be a big deal. I can't imagine taking a girl I'm 12 years younger than to see my mum cos she will go into dry fasting for a month asking that I be delivered from the juju.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Convince Him That Age Shouldn't Be A Problem? by DeepSoul(f): 9:44am On May 01, 2010
A 12 year gap isnt so bad!

Imagine a 35yr old man with a 23yr old woman or a 40yr old man with a 28yr old undecided
Doesnt sound so bad to me.

It becomes obvious whn the parties involved are still young
E.g A 25yr old man and a 13yr old girl
Re: How Do I Convince Him That Age Shouldn't Be A Problem? by Flashfast1: 11:26am On May 01, 2010
^^^can't get my hands on it but something is making me trip for you. kiss
Re: How Do I Convince Him That Age Shouldn't Be A Problem? by Woke4all(m): 1:38pm On May 01, 2010
Convice him by fu*king hell out of him.
Re: How Do I Convince Him That Age Shouldn't Be A Problem? by Radiant(f): 1:43pm On May 01, 2010
You just told us the age difference but didn't mention his worries. So what if you're 22 and he's 34? What's he worried about? That he "hasn't done this young" is a flimsy excuse as long as you're old enough and ain't a virgin. You sure say the guy serious?

(1) (Reply)

Do All Guys Do This?? / Girls Are Demons On Skirt PART 1. / Everyone Has A Special Person That Is Unforgettable, How True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.