Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively (33674 Views)

10 Reasons Why Having A Backup Boyfriend Is Dangerous For Women - By Tayo Demola / 3 Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Better Than Masturbating / Why Having A Girlfriend Is Unnecessary! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by Laveda(f): 10:59pm On Apr 28, 2016
naijaboiy:
And someone who claims to be repairing her phone is viewing the thread.

Laveda. undecided
cheesy relax jor
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by jeffizy(m): 11:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
chubbyswit:
thats k bro its good to get to the bottom of situations before picking sides, nice to meet you
A pleasure meeting you too.
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 28, 2016
Wahalaboy:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=872632006119523&id=100001181960187&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.872632006119523%3Atl_objid.872632006119523%3Athid.100001181960187%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A1420099200%3A1451635199%3A4602917117226916723
I like no7
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by Nobody: 2:30am On Apr 29, 2016
anochuko01:

I like this tour story...I'm actually locked down with a girl as a bestie of sorts. I wanna ask, didn't you ever have feelings for her? is either of you in a thriving relationship?

Honestly,i ain't in any relationship. I am just the on and off type of guy with respect to girls. She's aware of my lifestyle which has accepted as she met it. She's been in a serious relationship with her boyfriend, but it does not last long. I had no feelings for her. She still got a boyfriend this present time but the relationship is crumbling daily.
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by henryhemon(m): 3:25am On Apr 29, 2016
octopusfreaky:
i find it difficult to relate wt females,,i can count d no of female friends i have Women have big issues,,always something dat will make us fight

Yes women have big issues but no man is comfortable with a lady with male friends.......That's the reality. You really think that guy just want to be just friends with you?
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by henryhemon(m): 3:28am On Apr 29, 2016
naijaboiy:
Nice thread. Well as a guy I wouldn't give room for my girlfriend to have any bestie of any sort.

First of all I would try my best to be everything the so called bestie would want to be. I would be her shoulder to cry on and at the same time the dick to ride on.

Nevertheless I would still watch out for those stubborn guys who are always relentless in being a girl's bestie by all means. I'll warn her about them and make sure she knows my stand. The problem is that these girls never hear. They will keep telling you that they can control it and that nothing will happen. Don't believe that shït because these girls are as weak as anything weak when it comes to emotions.

Be the bestie she never had and if she still misbehaves to be keeping male besties outside then you may have to walk away since she's not ready.

As for the female bestie for girls, that one can be handled.

Not just bestie. ...........
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by cutelover19(m): 7:47am On Apr 29, 2016
0ubenji:

Don't bother dude..I was avoidin dis ..lolz
I hate comin across to ppl as an antagonist..
U forced me into meddling in such morally unprofitable affairs dude..
As ur monicker implies..lolz...WAhaLAboY

JUST LET IT GO
cut the guy some slack already. Haba lipsrsealed
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by WASMOG(m): 9:49am On Apr 29, 2016
Wahalaboy:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=872632006119523&id=100001181960187&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.872632006119523%3Atl_objid.872632006119523%3Athid.100001181960187%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A1420099200%3A1451635199%3A4602917117226916723
op pls how do I deal this issue of beastie my girlfriend won't let me rest just two weeks ago now she start talking about one guy his this his that am not comfortable about it at all
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by Wahalaboy(m): 9:55am On Apr 29, 2016
WASMOG:
op pls how do I deal this issue of beastie my girlfriend won't let me rest just two weeks ago now she start talking about one guy his this his that am not comfortable about it at all

Talk to her about it or they gon' start fucking soon lmao

1 Like

Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 29, 2016
I decided to visit my male bestie yesterday after commenting on this thread. I had not seen him for almost three weeks before now but we do talk on phone and he told me that he has broken up with his girlfriend. I just hope it wasn't my fault because he's aware I have a boyfriend and he has even seen my guy before. Like they have talked one on one like matured guys. undecided when I asked him the reason for the breakup he said he just wasn't into the babe again so I dropped the issue! But I still have a feeling it might be more than he's telling....... sad
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by Owliver(m): 10:12am On Apr 29, 2016
Doxie69:
What will you say about myself and my female bestie, We have been like this since 2009 till 2016 except on Nov 2011 when we had a misunderstanding, but she came back and apologized and we been rocking. Finished talking with her some minutes ago, before opening this thread, and she was complaining that I have stopped calling her often as I always do. No matter, the negative aspects of it male bestie still rocks the female so much. I am enjoying every part of it.
exactly what the op is talking against. in this case someone is going to get hurt sooner or later. personally, i have no bestie and dont need one, keep everyone disposable even families, with that you stay safe from emotional pains. wish i could coach you more.
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by Owliver(m): 10:17am On Apr 29, 2016
Trina0936:
I decided to visit my male bestie yesterday after commenting on this thread. I had not seen him for almost three weeks before now but we so talk on phone and he told me that he has broken up with his girlfriend. I just hope it wasn't my fault because he's aware I have a boyfriend and he has even seen my guy before. Like they have talked one on one like matured guys. undecided when I asked him the reason for the breakup he said he just wasn't into the babe again so I dropped the issue! But I still have a feeling it might be more than he's telling....... sad
give him space for your sake and his sake. any form of relationship brings emotions into play. its never too late to call it off.

1 Like

Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by Wahalaboy(m): 10:32am On Apr 29, 2016
Trina0936:
I decided to visit my male bestie yesterday after commenting on this thread. I had not seen him for almost three weeks before now but we so talk on phone and he told me that he has broken up with his girlfriend. I just hope it wasn't my fault because he's aware I have a boyfriend and he has even seen my guy before. Like they have talked one on one like matured guys. undecided when I asked him the reason for the breakup he said he just wasn't into the babe again so I dropped the issue! But I still have a feeling it might be more than he's telling....... sad

In the next few weeks he's gonna try to copy feelings for you. Acting like he feels something for you and will try to peg his break up on the feelings he had for you. Remember Wahalaboy said this when it happens.

2 Likes

Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by openmine(m): 10:40am On Apr 29, 2016
when are SOME ladies going to realize dat having a Bestie esp a guy while having a bf is like playing with fire and expecting not to get burnt.....those who claim they can handle or control it are dose who fall easily to the least of temptations....
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 29, 2016
Owliver:
give him space for your sake and his sake. any form of relationship brings emotions into play. its never too late to call it off.
Thanks I think that's what I should do.
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by XclusivJT: 2:24pm On Apr 29, 2016
adaksbullet:
While we mine gf as besty wen am hear do lovin u for herundecided.... his she craz? Me I canot let mine gf as male frnd o curse male ppl his bad and am a emosional sombody so her too have male besty his no no no no for mesad
Huh??
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by gradeA(m): 10:11pm On Apr 29, 2016
0ubenji:

Lolz..it's obvious u need likes..lemme start by helpin..THE YOUNG SHALL GROW..u av 1 like alredi..

HappyNow. ??

Who did this to you?
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by 0ubenji(m): 10:23pm On Apr 29, 2016
gradeA:

Who did this to you?
Dis pickup line is gerrin boring bro.. Any oda one?
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by akinz4u(m): 8:14pm On May 01, 2016
Lizylaw:

oh my God. I have been on nairaland for years and I just realized I did not know the meaning of OP. I always assumed I knew the meaning.
Really?? Well now u know
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 06, 2016
Wahalaboy:

In the next few weeks he's gonna try to copy feelings for you. Acting like he feels something for you and will try to peg his break up on the feelings he had for you. Remember Wahalaboy said this when it happens.
Yes I was already thinking towards that line; that's why I have been asking him if he has a new babe to divert his affections and it's even worse cos we both cute wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help / How To Know If You Have A Healthy Semen / Which Nigerian Tribe Likes SEX MORE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.