Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,048 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively (33662 Views)

10 Reasons Why Having A Backup Boyfriend Is Dangerous For Women - By Tayo Demola / 3 Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Better Than Masturbating / Why Having A Girlfriend Is Unnecessary! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 28, 2016
Wahalaboy:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=872632006119523&id=100001181960187&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.872632006119523%3Atl_objid.872632006119523%3Athid.100001181960187%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A1420099200%3A1451635199%3A4602917117226916723
Nice 1 bro, kindly manage dis mtn card 3364524558235110
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by chubbyswit(m): 3:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
jeffizy:
Well, he got it coming.
They just never learn.
guy're u k? The op is d original owner of the writeup, did u care 2 read tru d pages 2 c where d op shamed and disgraced this bad belle human being before rushing to his support?

2 Likes

Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by 0ubenji(m): 4:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
chubbyswit:
d op just disgraced your claims of him plagiarizing. Lolz take heart bro
now..it's billygoats like u dat wud make me talk nd raise dust

lemme gv u a small lecture on this site called facebook which u dont seem to knw...

when the OP pasted a link with the same post dated 23rd spetember..i laffed coz ..he doesnt knw i'm too skilled with all dis facebook BS..buh i was matured enuf to throw d ish out d window..nd we called a truce..(dis doesn't mean me with d OP dont knw wah we doin..itz called MATURITY)
on facebook..if u updated ur status on 1st january 2013 for example...
provided that status update is stil accessible on ur wall..it's very well editable to whatever u want at anytime...
i can date this same OP's post to 2010 on my facebook wall...
all i need to do is goto my fb wall nd access a status update i made in the yr 2010..click the edit button...then copy and paste wah the OP says he composed nd put thr as its new content..
the date wud stil be in the yr 2010..nd i'll thus claim i posted dis same shii b4 the OP...coz the date wud sell my lie bigtime
USE UR HEAD..!!!

dnt juz come quotin peeps finkin u smart..it's of no use..try editing one of ur old status on fb nd realize ur shallow finkin
NOTE: the 2ppl that liked the comment that quoted mine..i smh for una..lol(wah i explained above is wah match-fixing football scammers use in decievin peeps to fink they predicted the outcome of matches b4 dey are eventually played)
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by ayusco85(m): 4:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
adaksbullet:
While we mine gf as besty wen am hear do lovin u for herundecided.... his she craz? Me I canot let mine gf as male frnd o curse male ppl his bad and am a emosional sombody so her too have male besty his no no no no for mesad

What is dis? Jeez this the most incoherent post I ve ever read on nairaland. U need to be banned

1 Like

Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by openmine(m): 4:15pm On Apr 28, 2016
octopusfreaky:
i find it difficult to relate wt females,,i can count d no of female friends i have Women have big issues,,always something dat will make us fight
no one is saying u can't have a male friend....but off loading all ur emotions on him or make him a shoulder 2 cry on is not advisable.....
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by chubbyswit(m): 4:15pm On Apr 28, 2016
0ubenji:

lemme gv u a small lecture on this site called facebook which u dont seem to knw...

when the OP pasted a link with the same post dated 23rd spetember..i laffed coz ..he doesnt knw i'm too skilled with all dis facebook BS..buh i was matured enuf to throw d ish out d window..nd we called a truce..(dis doesn't mean me with d OP dont knw wah we doin..itz called MATURITY)
provided that status update is stil accessible on ur wall..it's very well editable to whatever u want at anytime...
all i need to do is goto my fb wall nd access a status update i made in the yr 2010..click the edit button...then copy and paste wah the OP says he composed nd put thr as its new content..
the date wud stil be in the yr 2010..nd i'll thus claim i posted dis same shii b4 the OP...coz the date wud sell my lie bigtime
USE UR HEAD..!!!

dnt juz come quotin peeps finkin u smart..it's of no use..try editing one of ur old status on fb nd realize ur shallow finkin
NOTE: the 2ppl that liked the comment that quoted mine..i smh for una..lol(wah i explained above is wah match-fixing football scammers use in decievin peeps to fink they predicted the outcome of matches b4 dey are eventually played)
shatap slowpoke and stop snorting like a pig. Refute d op if u ve d balls. I dont ve the time to read all that poo you posted up there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by 0ubenji(m): 4:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
chubbyswit:
guy're u k? The op is d original owner of the writeup, did u care 2 read tru d pages 2 c where d op shamed and disgraced this bad belle human being before rushing to his support?
its time to see who's disgraced btw me with u..juz go try d editin trick i exposed young man..lolz..
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by openmine(m): 4:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
PinkBarbie:
So? What am I supposed to do? Stop talking to my male bestie like you called it who we prolly met before we started dating? Why should I when you might even dump my ass tomorrow?

Only when I'm married will I reduce communication with any male friend who's not my husband. Or when the relationship is very close to the altar.
So why not make ur Bestie ur bf...since u r so comfortable and free discussing wit ur Bestie Dan ur bf?
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by chubbyswit(m): 4:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
0ubenji:

its time to see who's disgraced btw me with u..juz go try d editin trick i exposed young man..lolz..
go and be useful 2 urself and society and stop disgracing urself here plz!

3 Likes

Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by Davidlein(m): 4:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
SuperSkata:
If your girl tells you she has a male bestie.......DUMP HER ASAP!!! That is the first sign of Ashawo
Not all man, i am also a victim of this situation, i am not her boyfriend but she can cry for me because am charming and we've done things together
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by ayusco85(m): 4:21pm On Apr 28, 2016
naijaboiy:
Nice thread. Well as a guy I wouldn't give room for my girlfriend to have any bestie of any sort.

First of all I would try my best to be everything the so called bestie would want to be. I would be her shoulder to cry on and at the same time the dick to ride on.

Nevertheless I would still watch out for those stubborn guys who are always relentless in being a girl's bestie by all means. I'll warn her about them and make sure she knows my stand. The problem is that these girls never hear. They will keep telling you that they can control it and that nothing will happen. Don't believe that shït because these girls are as weak as anything weak when it comes to emotions.

Be the bestie she never had and if she still misbehaves to be keeping male besties outside then you may have to walk away since she's not ready.

As for the female bestie for girls, that one can be handled.

Nice post bro. I love d first and last paragraphs. U just nailed it.
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by 0ubenji(m): 4:21pm On Apr 28, 2016
chubbyswit:
shatap slowpoke and stop snorting like a pig. Refute d op if u ve d balls. I dont ve the time to read all that poo you posted up there
ok sir..this is a proof..

https://www.facebook.com/thompson.benjamin1/posts/1081902305160763

the link above has dis same OP post buh dated september 19th, 2015..does dis not theoretically mean i av d post before the OP ?

anytin else u need me to prove ur folly?

u messed with d wrong guy today..lolz
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by 0ubenji(m): 4:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
WAHALABOY..OP

kindly stay out of the ripples btw me and chubbyswit..u're real matured and smart...i respect dat...#weKOOL

am waitin for chubbyswit to now switch to pure insults devoid of points as a typical nigerian does wen losin a debate....lolz
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by 0ubenji(m): 4:29pm On Apr 28, 2016
chubbyswit:
go and be useful 2 urself and society and stop disgracing urself here plz!
am waiting for ur points plz..
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by edima001(m): 4:33pm On Apr 28, 2016
Wahalaboy:

I wrote that post first on my Facebook account. I'll share the link now. Give me 5 mins. Thank you.
guy you fall op hands no be here..
but I give u respect for this singular act alone..
thought you were just threatening him initially but u sef na Google u be ooo... lolss
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by Wahalaboy(m): 4:34pm On Apr 28, 2016
0ubenji:
WAHALABOY..OP

kindly stay out of the ripples btw me and chubbyswit..u're real matured and smart...i respect dat...#weKOOL

am waitin for chubbyswit to now switch to pure insults devoid of points as a typical nigerian does wen losin a debate....lolz

Errrm.. . So you both had some kind of rivalry before
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by chubbyswit(m): 4:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
0ubenji:
WAHALABOY..OP

lolz oga the truth is that i'm not a typical nigerian and i'm too busy to respond to chidish arguments. Life'll be much better for you if you start celebrating other people's creativity and not trying to find a fault or loophole. Have a nice day

6 Likes

Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by edima001(m): 4:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
0ubenji:

https://m.facebook.com/permalink.php?id=1415377562092632&story_fbid=1500237250273329

September 4th..2015
Let evry1 see it..simply copy nd paste..hardly any alteration..
Anytin else? OP
.. I swear u be don baba j...
I thought u were just threatening at first though. ..
I respect ur person trust me!!!
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by Viktorlaw(m): 4:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
SuperSkata:
If your girl tells you she has a male bestie.......DUMP HER ASAP!!! That is the first sign of Ashawo
Word! True talk
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by adaksbullet: 4:40pm On Apr 28, 2016
haibe:
your English is terrible
we u keep quiet thrangry tish me if u no how too speak englishangry
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by Wahalaboy(m): 4:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
0ubenji:

USE UR HEAD..!!!

I just saw this long note you wrote. Dude, when you edit your Facebook post, the post shows "edited" but the date of the post never changes. And even if it does, can you back date a post? Is it logical? If you can show me anywhere this write up was posted before the 23rd of September, then you have made your point. I can beat my chest and tell everyone boldly that if you ever see a post identical to mine, the person either copied from me or copied from someone that copied from me. Hundreds of people copy my posts on Facebook because I have thousands of followers there (check my Facebook page at Facebook.com/vdslim1 to confirm). I never copy anyone's posts. NEVER.

4 Likes

Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by bayinq25(m): 4:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
Laveda:

I agree with some points the Op stated up there.
But this your mentality is totally out of this world.. undecided Jeeez embarassed
Which world?Pluto?
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by Wahalaboy(m): 4:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
edima001:
.. I swear u be don baba j...
I thought u were just threatening at first though. ..
I respect ur person trust me!!!

That link he shared copied from me. I already proved it before. The link he shared posted on 24th of September and I posted on my Facebook page on 23rd. Here's the link to mine.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=872632006119523&id=100001181960187&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.872632006119523%3Atl_objid.872632006119523%3Athid.100001181960187%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A1420099200%3A1451635199%3A4602917117226916723
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by 0ubenji(m): 4:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Vindicated. smiley
olivia..check my comments on page 4..nd ava a rethink on ur perception bou me...lolz

i'm no hater...
animosity for meticulous peeps beclouds reasoning capabilities..

#WEKOOL grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by Wahalaboy(m): 4:49pm On Apr 28, 2016
edima001:
guy you fall op hands no be here..
but I give u respect for this singular act alone..
thought you were just threatening him initially but u sef na Google u be ooo... lolss

As you no read all the comments... I drop my link, and I prove say na me post am first. na my link be this

Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by KingPharaoh(m): 4:49pm On Apr 28, 2016
PinkBarbie:
So? What am I supposed to do? Stop talking to my male bestie like you called it who we prolly met before we started dating? Why should I when you might even dump my ass tomorrow?

Only when I'm married will I reduce communication with any male friend who's not my husband. Or when the relationship is very close to the altar.

spotted
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by Odunharry(m): 4:53pm On Apr 28, 2016
enieme:
My question to people who practise this is - whom are u closer to -ur spouse or opposite gender bestie? is it your bestie u discuss with issues u can't discuss with your spouse? . When ur having problems in ur home, do u report that to ur bestie?
Cos ko ye emi O.
let them keep decievin themselves
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by 0ubenji(m): 4:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
Wahalaboy:

I just saw this long note you wrote. Dude, when you edit your Facebook post, the post shows "edited" but the date of the post never changes. And even if it does, can you back date a post? Is it logical? If you can show me anywhere this write up was posted before the 23rd of September, then you have made your point. I can beat my chest and tell everyone boldly that if you ever see a post identical to mine, the person either copied from me or copied from someone that copied from me. Hundreds of people copy my posts on Facebook because I have thousands of followers there (check my Facebook page at Facebook.com/vdslim1 to confirm). I never copy anyone's posts. NEVER.

OP..u can see my own link which i quoted to chubbyswit does not show edited...leave me wit these tinz and let it go as i've advised..
i av other ways to fish out an edited post on FB...
buh as i've said earlier today..
v.daniels..for reasons best known to me...i'd choose not to debate the originality of this post with u..nd i won't...
i'm not a hater..dont misconcieve my motive..dont forget wah precipitated dis debate was the advice i gv u on NL fp tinz...
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by Analysiscorner: 4:55pm On Apr 28, 2016
Wahalaboy:

Lol Mark I got 5000+ followers on Facebook. Limiting my privacy to only friends shuts out my followers (who are even more in number than my friends) from my posts. Considering the fact that the followers contribute about 45% of people that read and respond to my posts.
Since you have a large following on Facebook and you are a registered user of Nairaland, try creating your own website where you refer your readers, to be able to earn money, recognition, fame etc.
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by Odunharry(m): 4:55pm On Apr 28, 2016
naijaboiy:
Nice thread. Well as a guy I wouldn't give room for my girlfriend to have any bestie of any sort.

First of all I would try my best to be everything the so called bestie would want to be. I would be her shoulder to cry on and at the same time the dick to ride on.

Nevertheless I would still watch out for those stubborn guys who are always relentless in being a girl's bestie by all means. I'll warn her about them and make sure she knows my stand. The problem is that these girls never hear. They will keep telling you that they can control it and that nothing will happen. Don't believe that shït because these girls are as weak as anything weak when it comes to emotions.

Be the bestie she never had and if she still misbehaves to be keeping male besties outside then you may have to walk away since she's not ready.

As for the female bestie for girls, that one can be handled.
I totally agree with the part you wrote they are as weak as anything... Infact I don't take them too serious when they make some statements.

Wetin bestie go do or talk make the main guy/girl no fit..
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by lilmizwierd(f): 4:55pm On Apr 28, 2016
lilmax:
You cannot only be friends with a girl if shes extremely ugly or shes beautiful and you on the other hand have a very beautiful girlfriend
that's not true been best friends with a boy for 2 years and no this rule don't apply
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by Wahalaboy(m): 4:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
0ubenji:

OP..u can see my own link which i quoted to chubbyswit does not show edited...leave me wit these tinz let it go as i've advised..
i av other ways to fish out an edited post on FB...
buh as i've earlier today..
v.daniels..for reasons best known to me...i'd choose not to debate the originality of this post with u..nd i won't...
i'm not a hater..dont misconcieve my motive..dont forget wah precipitated dis debate was the advice i gv u on NL fp tinz...

And I am insisting that YOU CAN NOT PROVE THAT I AM NOT THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF THIS POST. And I DARE you again to prove to everyone here that I am not the original owner of the post. Nairalanders are taking note.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

9 Things To Avoid After A Breakup / Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage / Rhapsody of Reality:Volume 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.