Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,994 members, 7,845,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD - Romance (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (227282 Views)

My campaign thread / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (221) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 9:34am On May 03, 2016
Alocia:

Been around wink
Been good.
Trust you balling too wink smiley

How's the ministry moving?
Good to know

Yea, yur right. Been on my grind wink smiley

Ministry? My dear, na GodWin oo cheesy cheesy

You've had me on suspension. I'm nervous. Lol
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Theophinio(m): 9:34am On May 03, 2016
Smellymouth:
Mimzy is all I know

Mimzy is all I know!!

If you ain't talking about mimzy, I can't hear you..

Your voice is somehow low grin
LOL
Bro as it come up to this point
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by nikkypearl(f): 9:40am On May 03, 2016
iykekelvins:
Ehn, Doro mimzy
Don Doro Mimzy
Doro Mimzy
Ehn, Doro Boss
Doro Big
You Know Say Doro Heavy
Doro Skillful
You Know Say Doro Bloody
Mimzy get the baddest campaign wey you know of course
Mimzy frosh pass anybody wey Mimzy meet
Mimzy gather pass anybody for the gathering
Mimzy get mouth pass anybody there
#DoroMimzy
#SaiMimzy
lol! oshey!!!grin

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Alocia(f): 9:40am On May 03, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Good to know

Yea, yur right. Been on my grind wink smiley

Ministry? My dear, na GodWin oo cheesy cheesy

You've had me on suspension. I'm nervous. Lol

Nice wink

Yeah indeed Godwin grin

Nervous? Nervous about what hun? tongue
I got your back on this ya know wink tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 9:43am On May 03, 2016
Theophinio:
LOL Bro as it come up to this point

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 9:45am On May 03, 2016
iykekelvins:
I sight you cool

Mimzy is the only Queen we know, every other queen don miss road gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by iykekelvins(m): 9:46am On May 03, 2016
nikkypearl:
lol! oshey!!!grin
Good morning dear

You know say na Mimzy dey on ground now

I'm guessing you're Mimzyfied

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 9:47am On May 03, 2016
Alocia:

Nice wink

Yeah indeed Godwin grin

Nervous? Nervous about what hun? tongue
I got your back on this ya know wink tongue
on the price cheesy cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Alocia(f): 9:50am On May 03, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
on the price cheesy cheesy

grin grin

Oh that? Ain't telling yet tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 9:52am On May 03, 2016
Alocia:

grin grin

Oh that? Ain't telling yet tongue
pheeeeeeeew! shocked shocked cry
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by iykekelvins(m): 9:53am On May 03, 2016
MondeLuv:

Mimzy is the only Queen we know, every other queen don miss road gringringringrin
Gbam

Gbammer

Gbammest

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Alocia(f): 9:56am On May 03, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
pheeeeeeeew! shocked shocked cry

tongue tongue

I will when the time comes smiley
Trust me.

But for now..it's Lanicky, right? wink
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 9:59am On May 03, 2016
Alocia:

tongue tongue

I will when the time comes smiley
Trust me.

But for now..it's Lanicky, right? wink
yes yes yes. It's always been Lani.cky smiley wink

That's the only language and religion I understand and believe in smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Alocia(f): 10:02am On May 03, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
yes yes yes. It's always been Lani.cky smiley wink

That's the only language and religion I understand and believe in smiley smiley

Good cheesy cheesy

I'm still around sha holla when you need me. smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 10:05am On May 03, 2016
Alocia:

Good cheesy cheesy

I'm still around sha holla when you need me. smiley
no qualms wink wink I sure will

But what bout you take me away with you? smiley wink
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 10:16am On May 03, 2016
This shi is taking long bruv... what are they doing, raising the 50k? I'm sick of seeing the same 3/4 mugz undecided

#lanicky all day thou grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by DrOkoroafor(m): 10:21am On May 03, 2016
GIYAZZ:
[b]Good morning everybody! How was your night? I hope y'all slept beautifully? wink

Meanwhile, I'm here to remind and also educate us on why we should support and vote MissGdope for Miss Nairaland 2016.

But before we start, we must be logical and try our possible bests to leave sentiments out of our decisions concerning the candidates we endorse and further decide to campaign for.

Now, we have all seen all the contestants who came up boldly to be crowned Miss Nairaland 2016. And yes, with no doubt, we can confidently say they are all beautiful women. That's a sure thing!

But then, every learned and exposed person here can confess to the fact that beauty isn't the only criteria used in judging candidates who are contesting for a beauty pageant. They are also some qualifications which are sometimes considered superior over the beauty of a contesting damsel in a beauty pageant. Which are namely; character, attitude, boldness, style, fashion sense, intellect, self-control and how they act towards issues that rise when the dust seems to be up. Etc

Now, as we have formally agreed that these ladies are beautiful. We cannot just say the same for them concerning their characters and other criterias required from them to sit on the throne as Miss Nairaland beauty queen 2016.

But then, this is where personal experiences and encounters you've had with them comes in. This is where you can now tell their steelos.

As for me, I've had encounters with almost all the ladies contesting in this year's Miss Nairaland beauty pageant. And its a fact, I wouldn't speak for them confidently about their characters and attitudes except the candidate I endorsed, whom is MissGdope. She is the only beauty here with a clean record. The only one contestant who has never had any bitter scuffle with any one around here.

You see, I got to meet this lady back in December 2015 on Nairaland here, in a singing contest hosted in the music section. And there, I was blown away by her angelic soprano voice that eventually grabbed her the recognition; best singer on Nairaland that year.
After that encounter, I formally went to her and asked her to feature me on a song I was about to make at that time. She agreed and we exchanged contacts.

We started chatting on WhatsApp, had a lot of fun and also had a lot of arguments too as we were preparing for the song. wink
You see, as a conscious emcee(rapper) and as an intellectual person who I can boldly say i am, I strictly observed her character and examined her attitude towards every debate or arguments we engaged in.
But to my surprise, MissGdope who was just 17 at that time handled everything like an adult.

She never insulted me, never disregarded my opinions or disrespected me. She took every discussion and debate we had as educative.
Even as two young people who were in the same age bracket; we learned a lot from each other.

She told me stories about the UK, taught me things I never knew and impacted a lot of new and helpful information in my life. MissGdope changed my life in a kinda way!

I couldn't just repay her back with anything else than to help her achieve this goal and become Miss Nairaland 2016 when I found out she applied.

So I am now enjoining you to join me and let's come together and crown this beautiful, sexy, level headed lady Miss Nairaland 2016.
She's beautiful, sexy, down to earth with a clean record!
She's the only perfect damsel fit to sit on the throne. Let's crown MissGdope. Support MissGdope!!!!
[/b]

Click here and see why you should vote MissGdope as Miss Nairaland 2016: https://www.nairaland.com/3082816/reason-why-should-support-vote

See her natural pictures too!
BRAVO Brother! You've said it all!!! grin

LET'S COME TOGETHER AND VOTE THE ONLY RIGHT HEAD FOR THE CROWN. SUPPORT AND VOTE MISSGDOPE!!!!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Limerick: 10:21am On May 03, 2016
Ifeconwaba:
you are bigger fool, continue to degrade yourself because of common 1k wee you go get if your candidate wins shameless fool like you
1K? Lmao, you are a real fool bro!! I just support mimzy cos I like her and want her to win, I don't know her personally...
This is the first time I'm seeing all these girls (the contestants) on nl...
So what were you saying about 1K? I give more than that to my younger siblings as picket money on a daily..

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 10:23am On May 03, 2016
Its MIMZY till the devil repents and gets baptised gringringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 10:26am On May 03, 2016
Limerick:

1K? Lmao, you are a real fool bro!! I just support mimzy cos I like her and want her to win, I don't know her personally...
So what were you saying about 1K? I give more than that to my younger siblings as picket money on a daily..

Calm down lime.. Don't let him unsettle you aii? wink

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by tosinbabe(f): 10:29am On May 03, 2016
Vote OPTIONAL 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wise and beautiful choice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 10:49am On May 03, 2016
GIYAZZ:
[b]Good morning everybody! How was your night? I hope y'all slept beautifully? wink

Meanwhile, I'm here to remind and also educate us on why we should support and vote MissGdope for Miss Nairaland 2016.

But before we start, we must be logical and try our possible bests to leave sentiments out of our decisions concerning the candidates we endorse and further decide to campaign for.

Now, we have all seen all the contestants who came up boldly to be crowned Miss Nairaland 2016. And yes, with no doubt, we can confidently say they are all beautiful women. That's a sure thing!

But then, every learned and exposed person here can confess to the fact that beauty isn't the only criteria used in judging candidates who are contesting for a beauty pageant. They are also some qualifications which are sometimes considered superior over the beauty of a contesting damsel in a beauty pageant. Which are namely; character, attitude, boldness, style, fashion sense, intellect, self-control and how they act towards issues that rise when the dust seems to be up. Etc

Now, as we have formally agreed that these ladies are beautiful. We cannot just say the same for them concerning their characters and other criterias required from them to sit on the throne as Miss Nairaland beauty queen 2016.

But then, this is where personal experiences and encounters you've had with them comes in. This is where you can now tell their steelos.

As for me, I've had encounters with almost all the ladies contesting in this year's Miss Nairaland beauty pageant. And its a fact, I wouldn't speak for them confidently about their characters and attitudes except the candidate I endorsed, whom is MissGdope. She is the only beauty here with a clean record. The only one contestant who has never had any bitter scuffle with any one around here.

You see, I got to meet this lady back in December 2015 on Nairaland here, in a singing contest hosted in the music section. And there, I was blown away by her angelic soprano voice that eventually grabbed her the recognition; best singer on Nairaland that year.
After that encounter, I formally went to her and asked her to feature me on a song I was about to make at that time. She agreed and we exchanged contacts.

We started chatting on WhatsApp, had a lot of fun and also had a lot of arguments too as we were preparing for the song. wink
You see, as a conscious emcee(rapper) and as an intellectual person who I can boldly say i am, I strictly observed her character and examined her attitude towards every debate or arguments we engaged in.
But to my surprise, MissGdope who was just 17 at that time handled everything like an adult.

She never insulted me, never disregarded my opinions or disrespected me. She took every discussion and debate we had as educative.
Even as two young people who were in the same age bracket; we learned a lot from each other.

She told me stories about the UK, taught me things I never knew and impacted a lot of new and helpful information in my life. MissGdope changed my life in a kinda way!

I couldn't just repay her back with anything else than to help her achieve this goal and become Miss Nairaland 2016 when I found out she applied.

So I am now enjoining you to join me and let's come together and crown this beautiful, sexy, level headed lady Miss Nairaland 2016.
She's beautiful, sexy, down to earth with a clean record!
She's the only perfect damsel fit to sit on the throne. Let's crown MissGdope. Support MissGdope!!!!
[/b]

Click here and see why you should vote MissGdope as Miss Nairaland 2016: https://www.nairaland.com/3082816/reason-why-should-support-vote

See her natural pictures too!

Tales by moonlight.
Who epistles and character don epp?

4 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ivyy(f): 10:55am On May 03, 2016
Dygeasy:
We sent emails to you all yesterday. Please kindly confirm receipt of the mails. Thank you.
I haven't received the email.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ivyy(f): 10:57am On May 03, 2016
Cherlene:
I, Cherlene SINCERELY ask YOU to vote for,

-----> IVYY <-----

as MISS NAIRALAND 2016.

Your vote is INDEED SIGNIFICANT.

Love,
Cherlene.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MentalCase(m): 11:02am On May 03, 2016
Ifeconwaba:
you are bigger fool, continue to degrade yourself because of common 1k wee you go get if your candidate wins shameless fool like you
Just shut up and support Mimzy!!! angry angry
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 11:04am On May 03, 2016
Kindly stay unruffled OK.
Do not let anyone get at you. Pay no heed to the negativity. wink

I appreciate your support, TeamMIMZY is glad to have you and that is all that matters. Thank you so much

#TrendMIMZY
#HurricaneMimzy

Limerick:

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 11:05am On May 03, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

thank you jare
#WeAreStandingFirmLikeOlumoRock grin grin
#TrendMIMZY kiss

MentalCase:

Just shut up and support Mimzy!!! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by lovean: 11:22am On May 03, 2016
vote for optional1 as miss nairaland.

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by seyitanhep: 11:24am On May 03, 2016
I see lots of campaign team. I like but can we know this ladies. Because, I vote for personality and not popularity. Dygeasy. When are you interviewing them.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by postmann: 11:38am On May 03, 2016
MentalCase:
[size=14pt]Hey yo! Don't be stingy/ stop making excuses that are flimsy/
And cast your vote now in support of Mimzy/
She's clean and she's got effizy/
Other contestants never baff, they are stinky

IamLEGEND1:
hol'up now,bro!
pass me thah mic,let's show these vagabonds how it's done.leggo!

Mimzy & the crown: PERFECT FIT/✖Towering above the haters- KREMLIN/✖Anything that isn't mimzy; COUNTERFEIT/✖The yansh-pushing ugly duckling- GREMLIN/✖#TeamMimzy flying this ish- comandeering the COCKPIT/✖Smoking every 'baggar' on sight- MARLBORO & BENSON/

Rolling on the 3rd verse; Mimzy on a rampage
Trending on all hashtags; Sparing on no hostage
We only just began and Mimzy running the town
It's called taking over, now bounce to the sound
This is game over, better get used to it
Cos beauty speaks louder than hate
Even Sanusi bow in prostrate
We changing the game, we got the best candidate.

VOTE MIMZY FOR MISS NAIRALAND 2016

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3670215__jpeg46c4f3f7360db850647354c431662c8e

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by lovean: 11:39am On May 03, 2016
optional1

she is a beautiful,fun loving,kind and caring,role model,God fearing,wonderful personality etc.... I could go on and on....I can tell u more about her if u want.......all I know is she is the ideal miss naira land 2016.....

optional1

vote only optional1

yes .....I said optional1

A round of applause for the miss naira land 2016,a beauty to behold,the perfect model....miss OPTIONAL1

clap...clap..clap...clap
yap...optional1 ur number 1 option.love u all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by AlphaDex: 11:51am On May 03, 2016
postmann:

Rolling on the 3rd verse; Mimzy on a rampage
Trending on all hashtags; Sparing on no hostage
We only just began and Mimzy running the town
It's called taking over, now bounce to the sound
This is game over, better get used to it
Cos beauty speaks louder than hate
Even Sanusi bow in prostrate
We changing the game, we got the best candidate.

VOTE MIMZY FOR MISS NAIRALAND 2016

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3670215__jpeg46c4f3f7360db850647354c431662c8e

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (221) (Reply)

18 Signs To Show He's No Longer Interested In You / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.