Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD - Romance (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (226639 Views)

My campaign thread / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (221) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ImDharay: 2:58pm On May 03, 2016
Boxer007:

Boo boo you are cute Gayslick dude . May i sit on your sweet rubber lips?
grin grin grin grin
hahahahaha,
ds mumu still dey alive!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 03, 2016
BossDanniee:
Loll..give this dude a Grammy! Nice one #TeamIvyy
no be only grammy,na grammar...the guy practically stole eminem's line's in rap god...am an eminem fanatic so i know all his songs off hand
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 03, 2016
vote vote vote for optional1 for miss nairaland 2016 .... she's a darling... very beautiful
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by lovean: 3:09pm On May 03, 2016
Bold and Beautiful
Proudly African
Natural and Descent
proudly Nigerian
hardworking and strong
proudly Black

VOTE
FOR
M I S S

O P T I O N A L 1 .
OPTIPNAL1.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 03, 2016
Boxer007:

Boo boo you are cute Gayslick dude . May i sit on your sweet rubber lips?
wrong boy! Quit quoting me with your BS

BYE
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 03, 2016
ImDharay:

grin grin grin grin
hahahahaha,
ds mumu still dey alive!
only God knows where the mumu crawled out
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by fairlyusedpant: 3:45pm On May 03, 2016
[b] BREAKING NEWS- A beautiful sparkling pawpawlicious lady has been found

we are bringing this story to you live from portharcourt, according to one of our correspondent chief obonnaya chukwu gibson, he said i was just going on my own ooo, when i saw one pretty lady pass my side, her beauty mesmerized me, immediately i asked her her name, she told me refiner, i fainted immediately and woke up in the hospital, i have never seen such a beautiful lady atall,
we also met with another person by name baba titilayo, he said i heard refiner is contesting for miss nairaland, she would surely win it i swear, she too pretty...
And we met one abo.ki man, alhaji musa danladi he said, kai, walahi talahi, if refiner wons the miss nairaland, kai zomana, i fromise to fill 10 cows for am.
We met with another gentleman again, papa emeka, he said , ha you mean refinery, as far as she would give me one oil refinery, me and my family members would vote for her..

We have also met with at least 500,000 people today, and they are saying the same thing, that miss refiner is the next miss world, this is chief otutupoyoyo1 reporting for joys fm 99. 9
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by fairlyusedpant: 3:48pm On May 03, 2016
Mama do good oo
she do good
mama do good oo
she do good
she bring REFINER for us
she do good
REFINER sweet well well
REFINER
REFINER fine well well
She do well

Nobody fine pass REFINER cheesy

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by fairlyusedpant: 3:52pm On May 03, 2016
Zecharia chapter 7 vs 2 -- and the lord said unto the people of isreal, ''A beauty queen shall be born unto you people, and she shall wear all the crowns of all the world and of every planet, her name shall be called....

REFINER

VOTE FOR THAT BEAUTY QUEEN NOW
VOTE FOR REFINER

1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by fairlyusedpant: 3:54pm On May 03, 2016
THE TIME IS
3:53pm

PLEASE VOTE FOR
REFINER

NO TIME TO WASTE

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 03, 2016
I support REFINER.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by fairlyusedpant: 3:58pm On May 03, 2016
[size=25pt]

REFINER- A FINE GAL

REFINER - A FINE GAL

REFINER- A FINE GAL

VOTE FOR THIS FINE GIRL

VOTE FOR REFINER
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 03, 2016
bayslw007:
no be only grammy,na grammar...the guy practically stole eminem's line's in rap god...am an eminem fanatic so i know all his songs off hand
lol your siggy thogrin
vote mimzy bro
#flymimzyairways

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 03, 2016
REFINER is Refined, Intelligent, Fine, Innocent, Noble, Elegant, Real. I stand with Queen Refiner!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Smellymouth: 4:15pm On May 03, 2016
iykekelvins:
Ehn, Doro mimzy

Don Doro Mimzy

Doro Mimzy

Ehn, Doro Boss

Doro Big

You Know Say Doro Heavy

Doro Skillful

You Know Say Doro Bloody

Mimzy get the baddest campaign wey you know of course

Mimzy frosh pass anybody wey Mimzy meet

Mimzy gather pass anybody for the gathering

Mimzy get mouth pass anybody there

#DoroMimzy

#SaiMimzy

7 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Smellymouth: 4:17pm On May 03, 2016
postmann:

Rolling on the 3rd verse; Mimzy on a rampage
Trending on all hashtags; Sparing on no hostage
We only just began and Mimzy running the town
It's called taking over, now bounce to the sound
This is game over, better get used to it
Cos beauty speaks louder than hate
Even Sanusi bow in prostrate
We changing the game, we got the best candidate.

VOTE MIMZY FOR MISS NAIRALAND 2016

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3670215__jpeg46c4f3f7360db850647354c431662c8e

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 4:17pm On May 03, 2016
lexiconkabir:

what context...BTW its been a long time bro cheesy

Yeah, its been long. How is your area?

Demmzy15, haffaze777, carinmom are you people aware of this contest sef?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Arabiandude: 4:18pm On May 03, 2016

MY HEART; APPRECIATION ABODE!

Some few days ago, as I watched a carpenter at the roof of a house close to mine nail the zinc to the new house, I couldn't help but wonder how he was able to get to the top of the house without stress.
And then it occurred to me that he didn't get there on his own, he had help. He had the help of a ladder that pushed him to the topmost top.
As I began to re-imagine the scene in my head, it also occurred to me that refiner wouldn't have gotten this far in this miss Nairaland 2016 contest without the help and supports of you that have been supporting her, you supporting other contestants and you still undecided on which contestants to support and vote for.
You have been her ladder to the top, you have been her greatest asset, you have been her angel, without you, there would be no refiner.
With you by her side, I'm so confident that you won't abandon her at the middle but you will push her up until she gets to the topmost top of this contest.

My appreciation also goes to other contestants, without you in this competition, refiner wouldn't have been getting the massive supports she is getting right now.

My heart indeed, is appreciation abode right now.
We love and appreciate you all, and please let's keep the supports coming for refiner.

cc Onstelly
arabiandude
mrkester
ernesty20
sexytemi
tonyebarcanista
estharfabian
laveda
misspicy
darkedrebel
martha89
deejavuu
peeparty
cekhoe
abbiecutie
bylekan
kingrex1
kinglekan
stfuareuGod
richindinho
ebayray
naijaboiy
lalasticlala
halfricanadian
shulamitewoman
creamish
angelberry
oyind17
muva
optional1
jadekitana
iamlegend1
knightx
mommysgirl
stupendinluv
engineermbugame
fairlyusedpant
missGdope
ivvy
hateu2
pinkycutie
ireneony
postman
lezzlie
hateu2
special baby
wristbangle
samueldavies
duchessmereze
lanicky
sexyceline
moneypassgod
breadandbeans
Esmaheel
adonis3
Firstlieutenant
mediapace
caseless
adaure4ever
sandoski
mimzy
falconey
kingcheezypuffy
iykekelvins
lsofdk
enigmaticenigma
herkzprinz
sorextee!
MzLaurel
ErnieSmallzz
Anugod
ernesty20
purelife
adeh39
Estharfabian
Laveda
Ipledge10
Misspicy
Naijaboiy
Dygeasy
Darkedrebel
Martha89
Deejavuu
Prettythicksme
Peeparty
Cekhoe
Abbiecutie
Bglekan
Kinglekan
KingRex1
VoteRefiner2016
GentlemanUnltd
Knightsson
Fairlyusepant
Ebayray
Ivvy
Lanicky
Mimzy
Option1
Lalasticlala
Seun
Modath
Mynd43
TonyeBarcanista
Stfuareyougod
Onihaxi
Halfricanadian
Abimbawealth
Beamborla
Sexytemi
Sexyceline
Maxi112
Esthafarbian
Shulamitewoman
Mhizkel
Adeh39
Oyind17
Muva
Synzu
Jadekitana
Creamish
Firsteva
Laveda
Dollyjoy
Smellymouth
Postman
Knightx
mommysgirl
Stupidinluv
Hateu2
Luvu2
Countrygirl
Specialbaby
Pinkycutie
Myfantasies
Naughtynaughty
Iamlegend1

Please forgive me if I failed to mention your moniker, I appreciate you all. [/b]

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 4:23pm On May 03, 2016
But where is keneking self shocked. Have you heard of mimzy?

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by D9ty7(m): 4:33pm On May 03, 2016
She comes with goodies and glad tidings.
She is not Santa, but she is close to being Santa
Let your vote be the claus

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by D9ty7(m): 4:37pm On May 03, 2016
Vote MissGdope... Elegance Beauty Born a model Dopeness... Vote and be glad you did

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by D9ty7(m): 4:43pm On May 03, 2016
I STAND WITH MISSY G.. G DOPE HAS ALL IT TAKES; beauty, brains, elegance and dopeness. Truly, she is dope like crack.

#IStandWithMissGdope

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by haffaze777(m): 4:43pm On May 03, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:

Yeah, its been long. How is your area?

Demmzy15, haffaze777, carinmom are you people aware of this contest sef?

I don't pay much attention to it jare
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 03, 2016
Ifeconwaba:
this thing wey you de do no de shame you at all

Ifemumu.
Person dey have fun, u dey hate.

Who shame don epp undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by HolyHero: 4:55pm On May 03, 2016
[size=15pt] Coming through, issue Pounds sterling lawa fin se tissue Married to the game olojun mio kin sun Fvck my exes cos i don’t miss you Who you help, who you help You don baf? Who you serve Who you help, who you help You don baf? Who you serve
vote ivyy 4 miss nairaland
[/size]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MRNipples(m): 5:09pm On May 03, 2016
VIKINGS LED BY SAINTSAMURAI AKA KING REDGNAR. WE SPEAK AND MANSONS AND ILLUMINATI OBEYS.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by HurricaneMIMZY: 5:35pm On May 03, 2016
postmann:

Rolling on the 3rd verse; Mimzy on a rampage
Trending on all hashtags; Sparing on no hostage
We only just began and Mimzy running the town
It's called taking over, now bounce to the sound
This is game over, better get used to it
Cos beauty speaks louder than hate
Even Sanusi bow in prostrate
We changing the game, we got the best candidate.

VOTE MIMZY FOR MISS NAIRALAND 2016

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3670215__jpeg46c4f3f7360db850647354c431662c8e

Boom!

It's the Mimzy-Hurricane sweeping across!

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Boxer007(m): 5:35pm On May 03, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
wrong boy! Quit quoting me with your BS

BYE

Lighten up Boo Boo, I could tickle your annus to make you smile. Boo boo what is your star sign?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by sosiqdude(m): 5:41pm On May 03, 2016
[size=30pt]

Stand with MISSGDOPE

Vote for MissGodpe

Support MissGdope

Tell your friends about MISSGDOPE

Sing with her name, MISSGDOPE

Love MISSGDOPE

She is the right head for the Crown

Support MISSGDOPE[/size]

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by HurricaneMIMZY: 5:44pm On May 03, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:
But where is keneking self shocked. Have you heard of mimzy?

Preach Mimzy, sir!

IdisuleOurOwn, MimzyOurOwn, MissNairaland2016OurOwn.

Thank you very much for your efforts, sir.

#TrendMimzy #TrendBeauty #TrendBrains #TrendClass

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by sosiqdude(m): 5:52pm On May 03, 2016
[size=25pt]

Support MissGdope and be happy like me

Support MissGdope and stand a chance to win Nairaland

Support MissGdope and stand a chance to be the next MOD of Nairaland

Support MissGdope and you will get any girl/boy you dey dream to get since

Support MissGdope and you not gonna regret it

Support MissGdope and be popular like me

Support MissGdope and your beauty go increase more
[/size]

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by obichiddy(m): 5:53pm On May 03, 2016
Watch out for DAISYLUV!!! #class

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (221) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) / 18 Signs To Show He's No Longer Interested In You / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.