Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD - Romance (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (226073 Views)

My campaign thread / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (221) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ogorwyne(f): 8:27pm On May 04, 2016
ALAGA1:

Ogo,howdy?? home now?
Nope am still in skool. I have this assignment that looks like rewriting a text book to do. Will be home soon sha.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Aminat508(f): 8:28pm On May 04, 2016
Stanleywaxy:

The only Moment @Aminat508 will mention you is that time when she wants to ask you for a favor ... Gaskia angry ...
Not to worry , I'll do as you say .
hahahahahaha stanley, u ehn. No be so joo kiss
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Aminat508(f): 8:29pm On May 04, 2016
ichommy:

Boss, U no get options. Aminatu sabi her Onions Weller.

She smart eh.
haha!! Ichommy grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ALAGA1: 8:31pm On May 04, 2016
ogorwyne:

Nope am still in skool. I have this assignment that looks like rewriting a text book to do. Will be home soon sha.

OK dear.. guess u re back on ur feet .

Be good hun cool See you soon

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Stanleywaxy(m): 8:32pm On May 04, 2016
ichommy:

She smart eh.
Forget ... She get brain
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Stanleywaxy(m): 8:33pm On May 04, 2016
Aminat508:
hahahahahaha stanley, u ehn. No be so joo kiss
No problem kiss

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 04, 2016
Refiner all da way tongue !
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ogorwyne(f): 8:38pm On May 04, 2016
ALAGA1:

OK dear.. guess u re back on ur feet .
Be good hun cool See you soon
Yeah. Soon soon.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 04, 2016
ichommy:

She smart eh.
lol so you even comment on threads in romance section... If u are interested in the voting stuff kindly support my candidate. @mimzy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MarysMeal: 8:52pm On May 04, 2016
ellacute45:
lol so you even comment on threads in romance section... If u are interested in the voting stuff kindly support my candidate. @mimzy

Eh! Ella, why didn't Mimzy participate in the interview?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Fadedjeans: 9:23pm On May 04, 2016
MarysMeal:

Eh! Ella, why didn't Mimzy participate in the interview?

My thoughts too. I know the host said it wasn't compulsory but did she opt out of the interview or is there another one tomorrow?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Fadedjeans: 9:26pm On May 04, 2016
Mimzy did you decide not to be interviewed or is it 'cause you were late? If it is the latter, then I think you should let the host know. A contestant notified him yesterday, and she was given another slot today.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 04, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Ikpa
, kpong nkpo ado. Yak focus on nsu se ayen awuwan ami abi s'ka. I'd rather not dwell on that. cheesy Akpo idem awuden.
ami nsuk n observe oo grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by seyitanhep: 9:55pm On May 04, 2016
Please, I heard the organizers have interviewed the contestants. Please, where can I find it.?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 04, 2016
Baba nla Kilon happen now? Mimzy no show for the interview thread ni?
cc smellymouth Iamlegend1 alaga1
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by onstelly(f): 11:15pm On May 04, 2016
MrCork:

..i dont belif u...sweeery send me a picture of yor nyansh so i can compare it wit Refiner, Mimzy, Lanicky, Onstelly and kashybaby smiley
Please sweetheart lemme be
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MrCork: 11:18pm On May 04, 2016
onstelly:

Please sweetheart lemme be

..then change yor complesssion to lightskin yellow so u can compete next year and win...gademmmmit...dont u wannna be beauuurifull? angry
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by onstelly(f): 11:20pm On May 04, 2016
Arabiandude:

MY HEART; APPRECIATION ABODE!

Some few days ago, as I watched a carpenter at the roof of a house close to mine nail the zinc to the new house, I couldn't help but wonder how he was able to get to the top of the house without stress.
And then it occurred to me that he didn't get there on his own, he had help. He had the help of a ladder that pushed him to the topmost top.
As I began to re-imagine the scene in my head, it also occurred to me that refiner wouldn't have gotten this far in this miss Nairaland 2016 contest without the help and supports of you that have been supporting her, you supporting other contestants and you still undecided on which contestants to support and vote for.
You have been her ladder to the top, you have been her greatest asset, you have been her angel, without you, there would be no refiner.
With you by her side, I'm so confident that you won't abandon her at the middle but you will push her up until she gets to the topmost top of this contest.

My appreciation also goes to other contestants, without you in this competition, refiner wouldn't have been getting the massive supports she is getting right now.

My heart indeed, is appreciation abode right now.
We love and appreciate you all, and please let's keep the supports coming for refiner.

cc Onstelly
arabiandude
mrkester
ernesty20
sexytemi
tonyebarcanista
estharfabian
laveda
misspicy
darkedrebel
martha89
deejavuu
peeparty
cekhoe
abbiecutie
bylekan
kingrex1
kinglekan
stfuareuGod
richindinho
ebayray
naijaboiy
lalasticlala
halfricanadian
shulamitewoman
creamish
angelberry
oyind17
muva
optional1
jadekitana
iamlegend1
knightx
mommysgirl
stupendinluv
engineermbugame
fairlyusedpant
missGdope
ivvy
hateu2
pinkycutie
ireneony
postman
lezzlie
hateu2
special baby
wristbangle
samueldavies
duchessmereze
lanicky
sexyceline
moneypassgod
breadandbeans
Esmaheel
adonis3
Firstlieutenant
mediapace
caseless
adaure4ever
sandoski
mimzy
falconey
kingcheezypuffy
iykekelvins
lsofdk
enigmaticenigma
herkzprinz
sorextee!
MzLaurel
ErnieSmallzz
Anugod
ernesty20
purelife
adeh39
Estharfabian
Laveda
Ipledge10
Misspicy
Naijaboiy
Dygeasy
Darkedrebel
Martha89
Deejavuu
Prettythicksme
Peeparty
Cekhoe
Abbiecutie
Bglekan
Kinglekan
KingRex1
VoteRefiner2016
GentlemanUnltd
Knightsson
Fairlyusepant
Ebayray
Ivvy
Lanicky
Mimzy
Option1
Lalasticlala
Seun
Modath
Mynd43
TonyeBarcanista
Stfuareyougod
Onihaxi
Halfricanadian
Abimbawealth
Beamborla
Sexytemi
Sexyceline
Maxi112
Esthafarbian
Shulamitewoman
Mhizkel
Adeh39
Oyind17
Muva
Synzu
Jadekitana
Creamish
Firsteva
Laveda
Dollyjoy
Smellymouth
Postman
Knightx
mommysgirl
Stupidinluv
Hateu2
Luvu2
Countrygirl
Specialbaby
Pinkycutie
Myfantasies
Naughtynaughty
Iamlegend1

Please forgive me if I failed to mention your moniker, I appreciate you all. [/b]
Respect man
I appreciate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by onstelly(f): 11:21pm On May 04, 2016
MrCork:

..then change yor complesssion to lightskin yellow so u can compete next year and win...gademmmmit...dont u wannna be beauuurifull? angry
Check my profile picture
I am beautiful
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 04, 2016
Aminat508 angry
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Aminat508(f): 11:29pm On May 04, 2016
Dongata:
Aminat508 angry
Dongata angry
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MrCork: 11:30pm On May 04, 2016
onstelly:

Check my profile picture
I am beautiful

ermm no u aint...the only thing i love about u is yor boooobsi..REAL TALK....how can u be beauriful when u aint lightskin?.....Refiner is like 56% lightskin.....but dont u wannna loooklike Kashybaby?....I want my lovelys lookkin like Kashybaby!!((TRUE STORY)) undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 04, 2016
Aminat508:
Dongata angry

Why u dey vex..come and drink kunu grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Aminat508(f): 11:33pm On May 04, 2016
Dongata:

Why u dey vex..come and drink kunu grin
i want soya milk joo angry
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Masonic(m): 11:34pm On May 04, 2016
Fynestboi you kept me up all night for your sham interview init? Something that was specifically planned to give a candidate upper hand over others? If that's the case then other campaign managers can open interview threads for their candidates to advertise them.

How can you claim to be a mod yet you don't know what a COVER LETTER is? You have no idea how to even construct proper questions and I noticed your candidate seemed to have typed differently today because I went through some of her old threads yesterday and her lexical abilities are even wacker than her looks! She obviously prepared those answers! If I was to score candidates based on originality then refiner and optional1 answered their questions purely out of the abundance of their knowledge without being fed answers or questions prior to the sham interview you conducted!
NL competitions are a serious joke!

7 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MrCork: 11:35pm On May 04, 2016
Aminat508:

^^^^^^hmmm..this one loook 17% lightskin.......ermm sweeery, plis do us a favour and shange color so we can register u to compete for 2017 Miss nairaland!!(no ofeinse) angry

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 04, 2016
Aminat508:

Joo ko, jolomi ni grin

Who soya milk don epp?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MrCork: 11:44pm On May 04, 2016
onstelly:

Check my profile picture
I am beautiful

kaiiiiiiiiiii....on the 2nd torts...that boooobsi kinda serrrrious...they looooklike Lemonade...maybe u should contest in 2017!! tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by daveP(m): 11:44pm On May 04, 2016
i
ipledge10:
This is the story of Miss Nairaland

June 2012 ***** Ogugua

December 2012 ***** Achwukunet

June 2013 ***** Lupey

December 2013 ***** Miracy

November 2014 ***** Jemina

May 2015 ****Tohpahz

[size=15pt]May 2016 ****** who the crown fit?[/size]

[size=20pt]Lanicky....
LANICKY THE BEAUTY QUEEN[/size]
Jennimma!!! 2014. chai no murder that name abeg.

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (221) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) / 18 Signs To Show He's No Longer Interested In You / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.