Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,782 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD - Romance (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (224487 Views)

My campaign thread / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (221) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Fynestboi: 10:51am On May 05, 2016
grin grin. This guy don start early this morning again.

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Lsofdk(m): 11:00am On May 05, 2016
mimzy:
Good morning .Yesterday's interview session was unofficial and optional, i opted in for Tuesday's session but i had to ask to be rescheduled as i had a matter of urgency to attend to , i was rescheduled for yesterday and by the time i got to the thread, fynestboi already stated that he will not entertain any more contestant so i had to take a bow.

Then around 8;04pm , fynestbo.i posted this comment.....WE ARE NOT ENTERTAINING ANY OTHER CONTESTANTS.

I'll just look forward to the official session . thanks
cc marys.meal, fadedj.eans, iaml.egend1, smelly.mouth, mu.va.ftbo.y,knight.ngale,lso.fdk

we all anticipate the official interview…your intelligent response to questions being asked on the D day will get you votes

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Laveda(f): 11:03am On May 05, 2016
Fynestboi:

Sorry love won't do that again...

Only you and for you alone. kiss

I know you will undecided tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MissMonalisa(f): 11:07am On May 05, 2016
Laveda:

Sleep keh grin grin

It's morning already tongue tongue

wait, it's morning already? and I was starting to think that some jobless people didn't sleep at all...nawa o..find work give the abeg gringrin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Fynestboi: 11:07am On May 05, 2016
Laveda:

I know you will undecided tongue

sad why na, I will try and watch it.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by JoeCutie(m): 11:08am On May 05, 2016
MissMonalisa:
damn it, it's fuccking too early for all this na...

Laveda.... Lol...go back to sleeptongue
Onyinyechi!!! So you went and opened another account just cos of this contest abi? I dey owe you 17 lashes of... lipsrsealed
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Laveda(f): 11:09am On May 05, 2016
Fynestboi:

sad why na, I will try and watch it.

Let's see how it goes then angry
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Laveda(f): 11:10am On May 05, 2016
JoeCutie:
Onyinyechi!!! So you went and opened another account just cos of this contest abi? I dey owe you 17 lashes of... lipsrsealed
Joe.. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Fynestboi: 11:10am On May 05, 2016
[q*uote author=Laveda post=45332042]

Let's see how it goes then angry[/quote]

Only you Bae. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MrCork: 11:10am On May 05, 2016
onstelly:

Must I be light skin to be beautiful

...yep... Beyansi?.... do u hav telivvvison? angry
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Laveda(f): 11:16am On May 05, 2016
MissMonalisa:

wait, it's morning already? and I was starting to think that some jobless people didn't sleep at all...nawa o..find work give the abeg gringrin

I'm jobless at the moment oh cry
I can't help no one..

Hope you've been spreading the good news about Lanicky though? wink
That's the only thing I care about for now. cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by torqque7(m): 11:18am On May 05, 2016
mimzy:
For someone that claims to be neutral.. you have said too much..

In the face of the contest, outside it, in nairaland, outside it.. i still remain who i am regardless of whatever happens and i do not intend to suddenly become pretentious overnight.

be good. safe

You are TOO PROUD..pride comes before a fall you know

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MUVA(m): 11:23am On May 05, 2016
torqque7:

You are TOO PROUD..pride comes before a fall you know
You are too stupid. Stupidity won't let you see past your nose you know.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Fynestboi: 11:26am On May 05, 2016
MUVA:

undecided angry
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MissMonalisa(f): 11:28am On May 05, 2016
JoeCutie:

lmao, Obum, I was banned na, the campaign had to go on.... 17 lashes too much, reduce am abeggrintongue

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by torqque7(m): 11:29am On May 05, 2016
MUVA:

Look at this FOOL..stewpid woman wrapper that you are,your mates are using their time for reasonable things on a Thursday morning and you are here insulting somebody because he asked someone to be humble? You are really foolish.

Idiot money she no go give you,puna she no go give you and your here snitching swallowing panadol for person headache? Lol kpele o

4 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MissMonalisa(f): 11:30am On May 05, 2016
Laveda:

I'm jobless at the moment oh cry I can't help no one..
Hope you've been spreading the good news about Lanicky though? wink That's the only thing I care about for now. cheesy
that's the only gospel I know how to preach nagrin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MUVA(m): 11:32am On May 05, 2016
Fynestboi:

undecided angry

You told mimzy she was putting up appearances and she made it clear to you that she's being herself and can't change for no one! Suddenly this grotesque looking mofo craws out of nowhere to dish advice about something he knows nothing about just because he feels he can carry-out a smear-campaign?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by torqque7(m): 11:32am On May 05, 2016
Fynestboi:

undecided angry
Bro forget that GOAT..pathetic pvssy whipped nigga,see the idiot sigi talking about voting for humility indeed..smh for him tho
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Laveda(f): 11:34am On May 05, 2016
MissMonalisa:

that's the only gospel I know how to preach nagrin

grin grin grin grin grin
Everything is amusing.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Fynestboi: 11:35am On May 05, 2016
MUVA:

You told mimzy she was putting up appearances and she made it clear to you that she's being herself and can't change for no one! Suddenly this grotesque looking mofo craws out of nowhere to dish advice about something he knows nothing about just because he feels he can carry-out a smear-campaign?

You shouldn't have insulted him na, at least that won't stir up any further abusive comments.

Please.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Fynestboi: 11:35am On May 05, 2016
torqque7:

Bro forget that GOAT..pathetic pvssy whipped nigga,see the idiot sigi talking about voting for humility indeed..smh for him tho

Relax bro... No need for abusive word.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Fadedjeans: 11:36am On May 05, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Your attempt at face-saving is futile. You've been exposed for what you are - a biased umpire.

Teams Ivyy and Mimzy were smart enough to realize your SCHEMINGS with Aminat and, by extension, Team Lanicky long ago.

I can assure you this: Even with the cowardly threats of looming bans by the moderators on my moniker, I, Kingsley, wouldn't allow your biased schemes go according to plan. I'd continually draw the attention of Nairalanders to your underhanded dealings like I did yesterday and at other times.

Fynestboi, you still haven't explained to Nairalanders why you accepted the hogwash Lanicky wrote as the correct answer and why you tried to fool members of the viewing public into thinking Lanicky got the answers correctly.

Mister, can you explain how Lanicky (who has no antecedent of being spontaneous ) typed about one hundred and forty words in ten minutes which was nearly well-punctuated but her other posts are riddled with typos and not even half as lengthy?

You owe everyone an explanation - your credibility as a moderator and reputation as a person are on the line.

[/b]

Okay, let this one slide already. To the discerning minds out there, it's easy to note that there was some form of bias in the interview. But then again there's two sides to a coin. Mimzy didn't show up and she has stated her reasons for that. The fact that in all honesty the people who pointed out the flaws in the interview were mostly mimzy's supporters is what most people, especially lanicky's supporters are against. Since this was just an 'optional' interview, I'd suggest you let it end at that. Save whatever opinions you have for the main interview. If by then you notice any discrepancies, then feel free to air them. It's clear that this 'optional' interview was just another strategic means of campaigning, and those who knew how to play their cards, utilized it well.

7 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MissMonalisa(f): 11:36am On May 05, 2016
Laveda:

grin grin grin grin grin Everything is amusing.
amusing indeed, clowns everywhere... Lol
gringringringringringrin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MUVA(m): 11:39am On May 05, 2016
torqque7:

Look at this FOOL..stewpid woman wrapper that you are,your mates are using their time for reasonable things on a Thursday morning and you are here insulting somebody because he asked someone to be humble? You are really foolish.

Idiot money she no go give you,puna she no go give you and your here snitching swallowing panadol for person headache? Lol kpele o

LOL! I'm sorry, but I find it hard taking guys who "pout" and wear pink serious.

But I'll spare you a few mins. Boy I'm not as wretched as you are and I don't do this for money. I do it cause I know she deserves it. Unlike you, I don't expect anything in return.

Now, crawl back into that sh!thole you came out of You hideous looking imp! You look like a fatal accident occurred when your fathers sperm ran into your mothers egg! Dumb fucckin gargoyle faggut!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MUVA(m): 11:41am On May 05, 2016
torqque7:

Look who's talking gringrin

Dude if I were you I'll take off those "spice girls" shades you wearing and face reality. Your life is so damn fuccked up and your posts reeks of the bitterness withing! Stewpeed fucking looser.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MUVA(m): 11:43am On May 05, 2016
Fynestboi:

You shouldn't have insulted him na, at least that won't stir up any further abusive comments.

Please.

I haven't even started yet.

Alright, I'll stop.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by sinizia: 11:44am On May 05, 2016
TheSonOfMark, the thread is locked so let me reply you here.

It's an honest mistake. Fynest made an honest mistake. Same way I pointed out that he made a mistake saying Nicky was not fully right even when he asked her only the year and no month included. I was among the "most people" you alluded cheered Nicky on seeing her answer. I cheered her coz she nailed it though it wasn't in a cover letter format. The truth is I wouldn't be writing no cover letter if I was her, I'd have typed the reasons I feel makes me deserve to win the contest same way she typed and that's on that thread. No-one, Fynest included, would expect a cover letter in an interview. This is not a job application. How would she insert her signature? For the singular fact she would attach a signature means it's hand to be typed and sent to Fynest house. Can you tell me Fynest address? Like you pointed out before, it's an oversight on the part of Fynest and it isn't that serious coz it's not graded or part of the competition.

And I want to correct a notion of yours, the ORGANIZERS or ANYBODY for that matter don't grade Q&A segment that I've witnessed. They don't JUDGE, RATE or SCORE the Q&A segment (I haven't seen that method yet). They simply send the questions to the finalists, get their replies and post it as it on the final day and then ALLOW THE PUBLIC TO BE THE JUDGE. It's now left for you and I to vote according to the questions answered or not according to it. So Fynest is right in saying he doesn't rate the interview. It's left for us to read and judge inwards. Even Séxkillz bans anyone that criticises hardly or insults contestant based on their answers or pics. You only read and judge inwardly.

Let's move on from this misunderstanding. Apologies to you and anyone that felt insulted by that oversight.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by hresso: 11:45am On May 05, 2016
[quote cry author=Fynestboi post=45329056]
You know what.? I pray both the team supporting Lanicky and Mimzy doesn't end up ruining this two damsel's opportunity of winning this thing,
I'm out. cool[/quote]
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by zicoraads: 11:46am On May 05, 2016
I thought the moderators are supposed to be unbiased. Fynestboi, clearly you are not. What was even the point of conducting interviews before the contest itself? undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Zenayia(f): 11:47am On May 05, 2016
I can see a winner..... shocked

Nope, not mimzy, she is fvcking arrogant grin

Lanicky? grin Don't hold your breath, please.

Ivvy? Where have you been? undecided (All these fucking newbies)

MissGdope? Please join ivvy on her boat. Y'all gonna disappear as y'all appeared, inactive people. Mtchewww.

Refiner? Hmmmmm smiley

Mysticgal? Hmmmmm smiley

Drum rolls please.......

I won grin.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Fynestboi: 11:51am On May 05, 2016
MUVA:

I haven't even started yet.

Alright, I'll stop.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (221) (Reply)

20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) / 18 Signs To Show He's No Longer Interested In You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.