Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,485 members, 7,830,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD - Romance (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (226140 Views)

My campaign thread / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (221) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MissMonalisa(f): 11:53am On May 05, 2016
sinizia:
TheSonOfMark, the thread is locked so let me reply you here.

It's an honest mistake. Fynest made an honest mistake. Same way I pointed out that he made a mistake saying Nicky was not fully right even when he asked her only the year and no month included. I was among the "most people" you alluded cheered Nicky on seeing her answer. I cheered her coz she nailed it though it wasn't in a cover letter format. The truth is I wouldn't be writing no cover letter if I was her, I'd have typed the reasons I feel makes me deserve to win the contest same way she typed and that's on that thread. No-one, Fynest included, would expect a cover letter in an interview. This is not a job application. How would she insert her signature? For the singular fact she would attach a signature means it's hand to be typed and sent to Fynest house. Can you tell me Fynest address? Like you pointed out before, it's an oversight on the part of Fynest and it isn't that serious coz it's not graded or part of the competition.

And I want to correct a notion of yours, the ORGANIZERS or ANYBODY for that matter don't grade Q&A segment that I've witnessed. They don't JUDGE, RATE or SCORE the Q&A segment (I haven't seen that method yet). They simply send the questions to the finalists, get their replies and post it as it on the final day and then ALLOW THE PUBLIC TO BE THE JUDGE. It's now left for you and I to vote according to the questions answered or not according to it. So Fynest is right in saying he doesn't rate the interview. It's left for us to read and judge inwards. Even Séxkillz bans anyone that criticises hardly or insults contestant based on their answers or pics. You only read and judge inwardly.

Let's move on from this misunderstanding. Apologies to you and anyone that felt insulted by that oversight.

please stop wasting your precious time, no offense, but the person you are typing these epistles to is an unrepentant hater...he's irredeemable..nothing, I repeat, nothing you gonna post here will ever make him change his mind.. we are used to him already, so just ignore abeg

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MasterBaiter: 11:53am On May 05, 2016
hresso:
So why bother yourself to apologize to a dude that was very rude to you?
Gerarahia mehnnn!!
So you never thought your opinion on the thread you created was bad until he raised some questions. Would you have apologized if you are not contesting for miss nl?

I don't know if to applaud your ability to see the superficial nature of the tendered apology or to condemn ur attempt to turn me into the villain here.
bt I'll just let it slide,it's too early for this shít,no?

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 11:54am On May 05, 2016
Muva, please just let it go ...plsss

MUVA:

You told mim.zy she was putting up appearances and she made it clear to you that she's being herself and can't change for no one! Suddenly this grotesque looking mofo craws out of nowhere to dish advice about something he knows nothing about just because he feels he can carry-out a smear-campaign?

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by hresso: 11:55am On May 05, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Mister, can you explain how Lanicky (who has no antecedent of being spontaneous ) typed about one hundred and forty words in ten minutes which was nearly well-punctuated but her other posts are riddled with typos and not even half as lengthy?

You owe everyone an explanation - your credibility as a moderator and reputation as a person are on the line.

Food for thought.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by IamLEGEND1: 12:09pm On May 05, 2016
mimzy:
Muva, please just let it go ...plsss
Olori! cheesy Eká àro
#SaiMimzy #TrendHumility
Anybody wey no gree fit go hang himself.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Zenayia(f): 12:09pm On May 05, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

My grouse isn't exactly with Lanicky - it's with Fynestboi.

Maybe you all deliberately cheered Lanicky on in the hopes that no-one would notice her answer was wrong. We all should feel insulted that Fynestboi played on our intelligence...if we aren't biased.

Noticed how my vitriols have been directed at Fynestboi and not Lanicky? It's because it's Fynestboi's fault that he made everyone think Lanicky was right. Even Lanicky herself believed she was right 'cause, in theory, Fynestboi insisted she was.

He even hid my first comment on that thread which highlighted this flaw even though I didn't break any rule . BY SELECTIVELY HIDING COMMENTS WHICH EXPOSED HIS FLAW(S), FYNESTBOI PROVED HE'S BIASED AND HE HAD A BIASED AGENDA.

Now the public would be at alert. We'd take notice of the obvious and not-so-obvious. That'd go a long way in ensuring the envisaged competition is free and fair.

No cheating under my watch. That I'd assure him and them.
[/b]

t
You smiley.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by torqque7(m): 12:10pm On May 05, 2016
MUVA:

LOL! I'm sorry, but I find it hard taking guys who "pout" and wear pink serious.

But I'll spare you a few mins. Boy I'm not as wretched as you are and I don't do this for money. I do it cause I know she deserves it. Unlike you, I don't expect anything in return.

Now crawl back into th sh!thole you came out of You hideous looking imp! You look like a fatal accident occurred when your fathers sperm ran into your mothers egg! Dumb fucckin gargoyle faggut!

Lwtmb...E pain am. I'll indulge your stupidity for a bit. You find it hard talking to guys who pout and wear pink? OMG could someone be more stupid and ignorant?

First you just did what you said you couldn't do,secondly do a lil research on fashion, cos that your mindset about pink shades is archaic..this is NOW the present boy,ask the likes of will smith straight men wear PINK sometimes. Thirdly you obvioulsly shouldnt use words you dont know the meaning, didn't your mum or dad give you that orientation? there is a difference btwn a SMIRK and a Pout..lol google is your friend kid.. Obviously you need a lot of exposure than NL.

OH yes..give me two mins with your sister and I'll av her sucking my di.ck like her life depended on it,same goes for your gf if you have any cos I doubt you do else you wouldn't be here kissing another girls ass like a lost lil puppy,I am more MAN. and. BALLS than you EVER can BE. I Am done with your pathetic ass now.but you are wellcome to get a few lessons on how to get and Fv.CK girls from Me cos kissing a girls ASS won't do it bro and you av a TRACK RECORD for ASS KISSING grin grin..PATHETIC lil BOY,u really need to up or game sha.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Zenayia(f): 12:10pm On May 05, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Olori! cheesy
Eká àro

#SaiMimzy
#TrendHumility

Arrogantified is more like it undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MissMonalisa(f): 12:11pm On May 05, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

[s]
Who the heck is this man-faced gyno-humanoid? When intelligent persons are conversating, do well to watch from the sidelines.

This isn't one of those "Meatpie or doughnuts: Which tastes better? " threads.

Move along, Weird MC![/s]

MUMU, try again

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Zenayia(f): 12:12pm On May 05, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Who the heck is this man-faced gyno-humanoid? When intelligent persons are conversating, do well to watch from the sidelines.

This isn't one of those "Meatpie or doughnuts: Which tastes better? " threads.

Move along, Weird MC!

This is not the Mark's child I knew. You now prey on women? undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MUVA(m): 12:12pm On May 05, 2016
mimzy:
Mu.va, please just let it go ...plsss

I have ma'am. cool
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by IamLEGEND1: 12:13pm On May 05, 2016
MissMonalisa:

please stop wasting your precious time, no offense, but the person you are typing these epistles to is an unrepentant hater...he's irredeemable..nothing, I repeat, nothing you gonna post here will ever make him change his mind.. we are used to him already, so just ignore abeg
Monalisa,luv....even u don join the rest of ur campaign team?
Let's preach luv,not hate.me wey dey plan to wife you after this contest....I no wan marry brawler oh grin
Morning BTW.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Zenayia(f): 12:14pm On May 05, 2016
MissMonalisa:

MUMU, try again
Weak...

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by cindykaey(f): 12:14pm On May 05, 2016
sinizia:
TheSonOfMark, the thread is locked so let me reply you here.

It's an honest mistake. Fynest made an honest mistake. Same way I pointed out that he made a mistake saying Nicky was not fully right even when he asked her only the year and no month included. I was among the "most people" you alluded cheered Nicky on seeing her answer. I cheered her coz she nailed it though it wasn't in a cover letter format. The truth is I wouldn't be writing no cover letter if I was her, I'd have typed the reasons I feel makes me deserve to win the contest same way she typed and that's on that thread. No-one, Fynest included, would expect a cover letter in an interview. This is not a job application. How would she insert her signature? For the singular fact she would attach a signature means it's hand to be typed and sent to Fynest house. Can you tell me Fynest address? Like you pointed out before, it's an oversight on the part of Fynest and it isn't that serious coz it's not graded or part of the competition.

And I want to correct a notion of yours, the ORGANIZERS or ANYBODY for that matter don't grade Q&A segment that I've witnessed. They don't JUDGE, RATE or SCORE the Q&A segment (I haven't seen that method yet). They simply send the questions to the finalists, get their replies and post it as it on the final day and then ALLOW THE PUBLIC TO BE THE JUDGE. It's now left for you and I to vote according to the questions answered or not according to it. So Fynest is right in saying he doesn't rate the interview. It's left for us to read and judge inwards. Even Séxkillz bans anyone that criticises hardly or insults contestant based on their answers or pics. You only read and judge inwardly.

Let's move on from this misunderstanding. Apologies to you and anyone that felt insulted by that oversight.

Thesonofmark, you didn't take note of the bolded too?

Don't let this hate kill you sha.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MUVA(m): 12:14pm On May 05, 2016
torqque7:

[s]Lwtmb...E pain am. I'll indulge your stupidity for a bit. You find it hard talking to guys who pout and wear pink? OMG could someone be more stupid and ignorant?

First you just did what you said you couldn't do,secondly do a lil research on fashion, cos that your mindset about pink shades is archaic..this is NOW the present boy,ask the likes of will smith straight men wear PINK sometimes. Thirdly you obvioulsly shouldnt use words you dont know the meaning, didn't your mum or dad give you that orientation? there is a difference btwn a SMIRK and a Pout..lol google is your friend kid.. Obviously you need a lot of exposure than NL.

OH yes..give me two mins with your sister and I'll av her sucking my di.ck like her life depended on it,same goes for your gf if you have any cos I doubt you do else you wouldn't be here kissing another girls ass like a lost lil puppy,I am more MAN. and. BALLS than you EVER can BE. I Am done with your pathetic ass now.but you are wellcome to get a few lessons on how to get and mess girls from Me cos kissing a girls ASS won't do it bro and you av a TRACK RECORD for ASS KISSING grin grin..PATHETIC lil BOY,u really need to up or game sha.[/s]

Took you over an hour to come up with this gibberish? LOL! I got bored and stopped at the first paragraph. You're lame. Bye. smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by sinizia: 12:15pm On May 05, 2016
MissMonalisa:

I understand that's why I said from the get-go that my post is intended for the MISINFORMED neutrals out there who might think something shady went on or that Lanicky received the answers beforehand. Those are the ones my post targeted, so they won't too gullible to believe the BS. I'm not trying to convince TSOM coz I know his opinionated and his mind made up about the issue.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by sinizia: 12:16pm On May 05, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

My grouse isn't exactly with Lanicky - it's with Fynestboi.

Maybe you all deliberately cheered Lanicky on in the hopes that no-one would notice her answer was wrong. We all should feel insulted that Fynestboi played on our intelligence...if we aren't biased.

Noticed how my vitriols have been directed at Fynestboi and not Lanicky? It's because it's Fynestboi's fault that he made everyone think Lanicky was right. Even Lanicky herself believed she was right 'cause, in theory, Fynestboi insisted she was.

He even hid my first comment on that thread which highlighted this flaw even though I didn't break any rule . BY SELECTIVELY HIDING COMMENTS WHICH EXPOSED HIS FLAW(S), FYNESTBOI PROVED HE'S BIASED AND HE HAD A BIASED AGENDA.

Now the public would be at alert. We'd take notice of the obvious and not-so-obvious. That'd go a long way in ensuring the envisaged competition is free and fair.

No cheating under my watch. That I'd assure him and them.
[/b]

t

Okay.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MissMonalisa(f): 12:18pm On May 05, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Monalisa,luv....even u don join the rest of ur campaign team?
Let's preach luv,not hate.me wey dey plan to wife you after this contest....I no wan marry brawler oh grin
Morning BTW.

Lol...charity begins at home... you still be my paddy jor, forget these shiiz...grin

afternoon hun!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by IamLEGEND1: 12:18pm On May 05, 2016
MUVA:

I have ma'am. cool
#TrendMimzy #TrendCalmness

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MissMonalisa(f): 12:19pm On May 05, 2016
sinizia:

I understand that's why I said from the get-go that my post is intended for the MISINFORMED neutrals out there who might think something shady went on or that Lanicky received the answers beforehand. Those are the ones my post targeted, so they won't too gullible to believe the BS. I'm not trying to convince TSOM coz I know his opinionated and his mind made up about the issue.

fair enough
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MUVA(m): 12:20pm On May 05, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
#TrendMimzy #TrendCalmness
#TrendGeneralDopeness!! cool

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MissMonalisa(f): 12:21pm On May 05, 2016
Zenayia:
Weak...
gringrin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MissMonalisa(f): 12:22pm On May 05, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

"[s]Try again". You mean like you trying again and again that a man would even wink at you every time you hitchhike in the hopes of being noticed.
No straight man would want you. You look like a man - at best, a dyke. Do well to show us pictures of your well-formed biceps, HULK HOGAN.

I bet you have a deep voice too. Even your Adam's apple is noticeable.[/s]

MUMU, keep on trying
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by torqque7(m): 12:23pm On May 05, 2016
Sniff sniff..I smell PVSSY..MUVA is that You son? grin grin

Anyway keep calm and vote mysticgal

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by IamLEGEND1: 12:24pm On May 05, 2016
Zenayia:
Arrogantified is more like it undecided
For the sake of clarity,this was the last line of the comment you quoted

So re-read and do the needful.no time

#SaiMimzy

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by kaziblake(f): 12:26pm On May 05, 2016
Fynestboi:

You shouldn't have insulted him na, at least that won't stir up any further abusive comments.

Please.
Are you not a mod?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MUVA(m): 12:27pm On May 05, 2016
torqque7:
Sniff sniff..I smell PVSSY..MU.VA is that You son? grin grin

Don't forget, your mouth is right under your nose. wink
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by apotek: 12:27pm On May 05, 2016

11 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Zenayia(f): 12:27pm On May 05, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

For the sake of clarity,this was the last line of the comment you quoted

So re-read and do the needful.no time

#SaiMimzy
Bad bad campaign cheesy

#SaiArrogant grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (221) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) / 18 Signs To Show He's No Longer Interested In You / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.