Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,644 members, 7,861,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:22 AM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD - Romance (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (228944 Views)

My campaign thread / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (221) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MUVA(m): 11:02pm On Jun 22, 2016
**Lights Cuban** cool

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:04pm On Jun 22, 2016
falconey:

to the next contest and it will continue like that.

Hahaha... of course

I must confess tho, it is entertaining....I mean,this are actual humans behaving like cartoon characters....very entertaining.. grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 22, 2016
Scentmarlc please stop spamming my mentions undecided

Thank you grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by falconey(m): 11:06pm On Jun 22, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Hahaha... of course

I must confess tho, it is entertaining....I mean,this are actual humans behaving like cartoon characters....very entertaining.. grin

hahahahaha boss ,I guess you are getting the dividend for surfing Nairaland .
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by HurricaneMIMZY: 11:08pm On Jun 22, 2016
scentmarlc:

To all that cared to listen....... Dominique, MYND44 , Dygeasy, smellymouth, wristbangle, farano, lalasticlala, mimzy, muva, lanicky, peeparty, Naijaboiy, iamlegend1, obiorathesubtle, fynestboi, aminat508, cherlene, optional1....And all other concerned stakeholders.I choose to quote agarawu just for one reason and am hoping what happened yesterday wont repeat itself. I have been meticulous and gentlemanly enough to avoid calling names or objectifying agarawu all day long, even when it was imperative. Nonetheless, i see since he enjoyz so much immunity, he sees nothing bad as to hurl insults at me, and at will without reprimand. So please i seek your indulgence as i would like nothing more than to give him a taste of his own medicine.

#1. First and foremost, my distaste for agarawu did not just start yesterday. We were both contestants in last MR Nairaland election which obviously TOMFRENCH WON deservingly. However, his hatred for me built up geometrically when it became rather obvious we were gonna be in opposing sides again for the ongoin MissNL. I must say everyone that participated in the MrNL deserve to win albeit the courage and confidence they exuded all through the competition. But for Agarawu23 to confidently say on the voting thread today that he was ganged up against which made him lose the top spot is preposterous. I have agarawu's pictures here and tomfrench's picture and it still baffles me how he could have mustered the shame to think he was an inch better than winner. ( sosiqdude, jarizod, flow1759, and the rest are way presentable than agarawu but thatz another story)

#2. In recent times, i can see he's been mentioning bleach bleach upandan. Here is the catch, if what i do, or whichever lifestyle i chose, and am very comfortable with it, annoys you spiritually, my brother you need jesus. That is not an affirmation to your alleged claims because anyone can easily see behind his alleged claims on my facebook/instagram/ twitter handles (just type scentmarlc and look as many pictures as you want). Not like i dont know where he is driving at, but why restrain him when he is just as useless as a burned fat.

#3. This election. Am not alone in this. Oyind17, cherlene and a host of others also share the same fate. Agreed we use to be one big fam. But our philosophies dont always have to be the same. I will rather support cherlene, aminat or even mrsphyno for miss nairaland instead of lanicky. Yea, lanicky isnt bad and all, but the people he choose to sorround herself with are venomous, pompous, proud and eggocentric. You may be wondering why i obliged their call i the first place right? i did so because i believe we were gonna reach a compromise but taaaa, to them it was all about winning no matter how dirty. I couldnt play or relate with anyone they consider an opponent without them raising an eyebrow. That is not my style and i opted out. Atleast that way i get to observe all the other contestants very well before pitching my tent with REFINER ( A decision i never regretted one bit). Since then, i have had so many showdowns with them especially from laveda, monalisa185, adeh39 and more recently stfuareyougod/ jacksparrow1207.... but no, dem too small and i will continue to stand my ground against them.

#4. My Ex relationship with adeh39. For those that were active then , am sure you must have known how close we were, offline inclusive though we are yet to meet. Ofcourse we met online and particularly during her contest for miss NL. She wasnt only the one i supported then though, i think twaci and tohpahz got my attention at some points too. ( trypa, aipete2, mzlaurel can testify to this). So it was only ideal for her to reciprocate the gesture during my own contest for Mr NL. In all fairness to her and my whole crew (kinglekan, kingtom, stobery, mistytohcute, orijin, stephencrew etc) , i think they deserve an applaud. I know for a fact that i am handsome, goodlooking, intelligent, matured, presentable, learned and with a huge sense of humour... a Complete recipe for success at the polls, hence their job was just to sell which they did brilliantly. Tomfrench was adjudged as our greatest opponent (a fact that can be told by omavik, tunnamania11) Because only a fool will see agarawu's snapshots, follow his ridiculous daily bouts with his other trolls, read his bullet-ladden interview responses, or be able to fathom his childish tendencies and still vote for him. But no, he got the votes that made him the first runner up. Not because he was deserving, But many voted out of pity or popularity. Can you even imagine a whole Nairaland with agarawu's smirky face as the ambassador? No, it can and will never happen.Adeh39, no matter how demeaning you paint me, You helped me just the way i helped you. And if you have anything to say to me, why wait to ride on agarawu, laveda or jack's back because i can see you jumping on almost any thread i am being insulted by your bandwagons but guess what, you are just as invaluable as left as your left sandal. You hold no stakes and taaar, nobody is gonna worship your filthy soul just because you campaigned. nuff said..

.# CLARIFICATION:---- Tomfrench won because he merited it.----- Agarawu23 claims tomfrench was a mercenary, devised by naijaboiy and co. Well i will leave that to the concerneds to address.---- I have given you guyz my social handles to peruse my pictures. If you like what you see, goodluck. And if you dont, well too bad.... but no be bleaching make me fine like that dunce suggested ooo. My handsomeness is from jah grin and agarawu23 knows that he can never stand a chance if we were to go head to head . So i understand his frustration.

---- i cant vote for lanicky because in my opinnion, she isnt beautiful, atleast not as much as her opponents such as mimzy, refiner, ivvy and even mysticgal. I know they chew on that slogan i created for them ( Black is beautiful, beauty is in the heart....Bla bla bla). Abeg who get time to be walking with xray machine bikoo grin grin

---- Lastly but not the least, i think i owe a part of lanicky's team some apology. I dont know if they tackle me inside oo but so far, they have been calm and collected. Skarlett, aminat508, ipledge10, dharay99, darkendrebel , peeparty, kelvingrqphics and a host of others. Also my apology goes to the mods, fans, organizers and friends (lekan, tom, tunna, tracy, toph, subby, sandra, trypz , Richie, steve, albert) for always falling ya hand.

God bless you all.
Peace

Seun, you might want to read this revelation. Well, may you already have and you've decided to lie back and let it all play out. Maybe.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:09pm On Jun 22, 2016
falconey:

hahahahaha boss ,I guess you are getting the dividend for surfing Nairaland .

Lol I have been on NL since 2008 and honestly, I have never been this entertained....especially when you know what goes on in the background of all this.... it's amusing. grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 22, 2016
dollyjoy:
you too dey vexsadsad

OK!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by onstelly(f): 11:17pm On Jun 22, 2016
scentmarlc:

Babe you owe me nada.... I followed refiner because i want to be at peace with my conscience. No matter how holy or righteous i could have been prior to this time, purposely and intentionally voting for someone less deserving of the crown is enough stain on my garment. And if you ask me, i dont wanna burn in hell ooo grin grin

Its not over until it is over bae....PM me, we need to yarn ontop saturday finals.
Follow back so that I will be able to send you a Pm thanks
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Maxi112: 11:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:
It is pointless anyway.

They should stop using you guys as a ladder to their success.Onto d finals na just one man, one vote.Kinginvalhala, u no sabi me but I sabi you wella. Bro use ur head.. Be wise. Forget my affiliation o. Smdh

grin cheesy this is laughable indeed. your segy alone makes me sickcheesy

with all due respect ma'am, your tiny opinion has been noted

good night & God bless

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Monalisa185(f): 11:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
please if anyone read that long not, kindly summarize, too tired to read anything from one unstable human being... Damnit

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
loomer:

Me have none for you neither.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by obiorathesubtle: 11:26pm On Jun 22, 2016
Monalisa185:
please if anyone read that long not, kindly summarize, too tired to read anything from one unstable human being... Damnit
grin No pay attention to the guy..

Make we derail small.. It haff teey oo cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 22, 2016
Monalisa185:
it's already late..,go and sleep okay? Tomorrow is another day
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Monalisa185(f): 11:32pm On Jun 22, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin No pay attention to the guy..

Make we derail small.. It haff teey oo cheesy

Na now you remember me abi? You try ooo...how are you? Obi
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Monalisa185(f): 11:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
Caringguy:
it's already late..,go and sleep okay? Tomorrow is another day

Lol...what did you bring back from your trip?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Laveda(f): 11:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
scentmarlc:

To all that cared to listen....... Dominique, MYND44 , Dygeasy, smellymouth, wristbangle, farano, lalasticlala, mimzy, muva, lanicky, peeparty, Naijaboiy, iamlegend1, obiorathesubtle, fynestboi, aminat508, cherlene, optional1....And all other concerned stakeholders.I choose to quote agarawu just for one reason and am hoping what happened yesterday wont repeat itself. I have been meticulous and gentlemanly enough to avoid calling names or objectifying agarawu all day long, even when it was imperative. Nonetheless, i see since he enjoyz so much immunity, he sees nothing bad as to hurl insults at me, and at will without reprimand. So please i seek your indulgence as i would like nothing more than to give him a taste of his own medicine.

#1. First and foremost, my distaste for agarawu did not just start yesterday. We were both contestants in last MR Nairaland election which obviously TOMFRENCH WON deservingly. However, his hatred for me built up geometrically when it became rather obvious we were gonna be in opposing sides again for the ongoin MissNL. I must say everyone that participated in the MrNL deserve to win albeit the courage and confidence they exuded all through the competition. But for Agarawu23 to confidently say on the voting thread today that he was ganged up against which made him lose the top spot is preposterous. I have agarawu's pictures here and tomfrench's picture and it still baffles me how he could have mustered the shame to think he was an inch better than winner. ( sosiqdude, jarizod, flow1759, and the rest are way presentable than agarawu but thatz another story)

#2. In recent times, i can see he's been mentioning bleach bleach upandan. Here is the catch, if what i do, or whichever lifestyle i chose, and am very comfortable with it, annoys you spiritually, my brother you need jesus. That is not an affirmation to your alleged claims because anyone can easily see behind his alleged claims on my facebook/instagram/ twitter handles (just type scentmarlc and look as many pictures as you want). Not like i dont know where he is driving at, but why restrain him when he is just as useless as a burned fat.

#3. This election. Am not alone in this. Oyind17, cherlene and a host of others also share the same fate. Agreed we use to be one big fam. But our philosophies dont always have to be the same. I will rather support cherlene, aminat or even mrsphyno for miss nairaland instead of lanicky. Yea, lanicky isnt bad and all, but the people he choose to sorround herself with are venomous, pompous, proud and eggocentric. You may be wondering why i obliged their call i the first place right? i did so because i believe we were gonna reach a compromise but taaaa, to them it was all about winning no matter how dirty. I couldnt play or relate with anyone they consider an opponent without them raising an eyebrow. That is not my style and i opted out. Atleast that way i get to observe all the other contestants very well before pitching my tent with REFINER ( A decision i never regretted one bit). Since then, i have had so many showdowns with them especially from laveda, monalisa185, adeh39 and more recently stfuareyougod/ jacksparrow1207.... but no, dem too small and i will continue to stand my ground against them.

#4. My Ex relationship with adeh39. For those that were active then , am sure you must have known how close we were, offline inclusive though we are yet to meet. Ofcourse we met online and particularly during her contest for miss NL. She wasnt only the one i supported then though, i think twaci and tohpahz got my attention at some points too. ( trypa, aipete2, mzlaurel can testify to this). So it was only ideal for her to reciprocate the gesture during my own contest for Mr NL. In all fairness to her and my whole crew (kinglekan, kingtom, stobery, mistytohcute, orijin, stephencrew etc) , i think they deserve an applaud. I know for a fact that i am handsome, goodlooking, intelligent, matured, presentable, learned and with a huge sense of humour... a Complete recipe for success at the polls, hence their job was just to sell which they did brilliantly. Tomfrench was adjudged as our greatest opponent (a fact that can be told by omavik, tunnamania11) Because only a fool will see agarawu's snapshots, follow his ridiculous daily bouts with his other trolls, read his bullet-ladden interview responses, or be able to fathom his childish tendencies and still vote for him. But no, he got the votes that made him the first runner up. Not because he was deserving, But many voted out of pity or popularity. Can you even imagine a whole Nairaland with agarawu's smirky face as the ambassador? No, it can and will never happen.Adeh39, no matter how demeaning you paint me, You helped me just the way i helped you. And if you have anything to say to me, why wait to ride on agarawu, laveda or jack's back because i can see you jumping on almost any thread i am being insulted by your bandwagons but guess what, you are just as invaluable as left as your left sandal. You hold no stakes and taaar, nobody is gonna worship your filthy soul just because you campaigned. nuff said..

.# CLARIFICATION:---- Tomfrench won because he merited it.----- Agarawu23 claims tomfrench was a mercenary, devised by naijaboiy and co. Well i will leave that to the concerneds to address.---- I have given you guyz my social handles to peruse my pictures. If you like what you see, goodluck. And if you dont, well too bad.... but no be bleaching make me fine like that dunce suggested ooo. My handsomeness is from jah grin and agarawu23 knows that he can never stand a chance if we were to go head to head . So i understand his frustration.

---- i cant vote for lanicky because in my opinnion, she isnt beautiful, atleast not as much as her opponents such as mimzy, refiner, ivvy and even mysticgal. I know they chew on that slogan i created for them ( Black is beautiful, beauty is in the heart....Bla bla bla). Abeg who get time to be walking with xray machine bikoo grin grin

---- Lastly but not the least, i think i owe a part of lanicky's team some apology. I dont know if they tackle me inside oo but so far, they have been calm and collected. Skarlett, aminat508, ipledge10, dharay99, darkendrebel , peeparty, kelvingrqphics and a host of others. Also my apology goes to the mods, fans, organizers and friends (lekan, tom, tunna, tracy, toph, subby, sandra, trypz , Richie, steve, albert) for always falling ya hand.

God bless you all.
Peace

Lol
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by TSOM(m): 11:38pm On Jun 22, 2016
scentmarlc:
F Philosophical differences my brother oooo.I couldnt even breathe properly while I was there. Gosh !!!!.... I dont think i would ever forgive myself if i had stayed at the expense of the real beauties that truly deserves the crown. And dont be pertubed at all at the way they bark and rant....Am so used to them. I hear they say i am suffering from ATTENTION SEEKING SYNDROME (ASS) grin grin ... Lolzzz . Well i think they are right to an extent, afterall who doesnt enjoy being in the spotlight bikoo grin grin and the best part is, they are my antidote coz they keep giving me the attention. Voila....On the hand, i make bold to say agarawu and his upcoming winches are all suffering from OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) because at the mention of my name, they all fly out of their shell waving their bloody fangs shamelessly. Dollyjoy why dont you contest, thought you said u were beautiful( lolzzz, grin grin ... ). Am sure even ronald would choose a blind, disabled Refiner or mimzy over you anyday anytime.Adeh39, i hear you still cry like a wimp on wednesdays. I campaigned for u then not because you stood a chance, but cause you were begging and pleading like a lost cause. Despite the time investment, you got dumped sideways barely surviving the second round. Durrrrr. Now you think when a guy indulges you, then you are special? No dear, you just found yourself a perfect misfit in agarawu (even dat name sef irks....)

Abeg rona my guy, how body jare grin grin

LOL. Remember when you were bragging about the supposed "KALKUTTA REPUBLIC AND AWON WEREY 100% VERSUS THE HOUSE OF KNIGHTS"? You were all over the nomination thread proposing mergers to clinch the first, second and third positions. I chuckled.

You saw the signs but you were blinded by a seething need for revenge to spite KingSlay who's craved a niche for himself for as THE MOST AUDACIOUS, OPINIONATED, BLUNT NAIRALANDER AND WHO'S NEVER KISSING UP TO THE MODERATORS TO FIND CHEAP FAVOUR. That's for lowly people.

In a gathering of vultures, greed and cruelty are the watchwords. smiley

You got served. Karma is slamming her pelvis on yours in a mad frenzy. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

And you had to strike my post? forming you re stubborn I guess? you haven't been following kinginvalhala and I guess that's your reason for acting this way with a mindset that I'm someone you can bully.

Continue being proud, shey you can single handedly make lanicky come top abi? let's see what happens man.
I was been friendly with you but you took it overboard and those your kids had to even quote me saying rubbish.

Dollyjoy please I'm out from that stuff we discussed.

cc maxi112 , biafrabushboy , Repogirl , donkross1, you people should take note of this.
chill boss..pls sad
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by obiorathesubtle: 11:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
Monalisa185:

Na now you remember me abi? You try ooo...how are you? Obi
*covers face* chei.. No vex naa..

I'm fine? Hope you're good?? My eyes are heavy, gatta sleep.. You should sleep too..

Goodnight my dear Lisa smiley smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by scentmarlc(m): 11:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
TSOM:

LOL. Remember when you were bragging about the supposed "KALKUTTA REPUBLIC AND AWON WEREY 100% VERSUS THE HOUSE OF KNIGHTS"? You were all over the nomination thread proposing mergers to clinch the first, second and third positions. I chuckled.

You saw the signs but you were blinded by a seething need for revenge to spite KingSlay who's craved a niche for himself for as THE MOST AUDACIOUS, OPINIONATED, BLUNT NAIRALANDER AND WHO'S NEVER KISSING UP TO THE MODERATORS TO FIND CHEAP FAVOUR. That's for lowly people.

In a gathering of vultures, greed and cruelty are the watchwords. smiley

You got served. Karma is slamming her pelvis on yours in a mad frenzy. smiley

lolzzz. Funny you. Shii happens, life goes on...Hope you will vote refiner shaa
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
Monalisa185:

Lol...what did you bring back from your trip?
I nor bring anything abeg, i lost my bae that's why i came and will soon return back coz noting dey happen here cry
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
Too much hate around
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ipledge10(m): 11:52pm On Jun 22, 2016
scentmarlc:

God bless you all.
Peace

God bless you too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by scentmarlc(m): 11:52pm On Jun 22, 2016
adeh39:
Ex relationship kwa...Scentmarlc abeg clarify it o undecided

And as for your long story...ejo lo fe ro tongue tongue

Rant on grin

Use your own brain for once, it doesnt hurt.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by scentmarlc(m): 11:55pm On Jun 22, 2016
Jarizod:
Too much hate around

Thought you were gonna have my back but.....

please include refiner in your vote for my sake, though i know your heart is taken grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by TSOM(m): 11:55pm On Jun 22, 2016
scentmarlc:

lolzzz. Funny you. Shii happens, life goes on...Hope you will vote refiner shaa
It's the finals already, man.

Your team isn't experienced enough to know they are being used. In the finals, one can vote ONLY ONE CONTESTANT.

On the flip side, what you revealed in your previous posts lay further credence to what we already know - the conspiracy by a certain cabal who'd favour only those who kiss their butt-cheeks.

May the best lady win.

You should be on the look out to protect Refiner's votes just like Mimzy's and Ivyy's teams would.

Good luck to your team.

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by scentmarlc(m): 12:04am On Jun 23, 2016
TSOM:

It's the finals already, man.

Your team isn't experienced enough to know they are being used. In the finals, one can vote ONLY ONE CONTESTANT.

On the flip side, what you revealed in your previous posts lay further credence to what we already know - the conspiracy by a certain cabal who'd favour only those who kiss their butt-cheeks.

May the best lady win.

You should be on the look out to protect Refiner's votes just like Mimzy's and Ivyy's teams would.

Good luck to your team.

So on point. May God help us all.

Onstelly maxi112 kinginvalhala4 can you read the first paragraph clearly?. "Experience is key because inexperience could kill"

Letz buckle up abeg
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by onstelly(f): 12:10am On Jun 23, 2016
scentmarlc:

Onstelly maxi112 kinginvalhala4 can you read the first paragraph clearly?. "Experience is key because inexperience could kill"

Letz buckle up abeg
Follow me back, lemme pm you please
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 23, 2016
scentmarlc:

Letz buckle up abeg
Lol, one of the many reasons why I asked for an offline chat with you. are you on bbm or whatsapp?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Monalisa185(f): 12:13am On Jun 23, 2016
Caringguy:
I nor bring anything abeg, i lost my bae that's why i came and will soon return back coz noting dey happen here cry

Awwww, so so sorry about that dear....may her soul find peace where ever it is...when is her burial?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Monalisa185(f): 12:15am On Jun 23, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
*covers face* chei.. No vex naa..

I'm fine? Hope you're good?? My eyes are heavy, gatta sleep.. You should sleep too..

Goodnight my dear Lisa smiley smiley

Lol...obi, I'm right behind you hun .. Mine hurt as well...

Sleep good

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 23, 2016
scentmarlc:

Use your own brain for once, it doesnt hurt.

Okay sir, kindly do the same grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (221) (Reply)

18 Signs To Show He's No Longer Interested In You / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.