Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,036 members, 7,866,922 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:14 AM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD - Romance (211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (229419 Views)

My campaign thread / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (221) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Gflat: 10:35am On Jun 23, 2016
MadCow1:

**Reads Through Names**

**Does not see MadCow1**

Ports to Mimzy's network.. angry

Like seriously bro? grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by dharay99: 10:43am On Jun 23, 2016
embarassed
Hmm, all is indeed well.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Godwin978(m): 10:54am On Jun 23, 2016
mimzy:
Good morning everyone cheesy. Kindly accept my unreserved apologies for flooding your mention this beautiful morning. I just wana say a very big THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU to every one of you for bringing me this far. Words alone cannot express how grateful I am to you all for trusting me and giving me the strength to move on.

May God's love never depart from your households.
May you all be POOR IN MISFORTUNES and RICH IN BLESSINGS.

thank you so much for being there for MIMZY.

It is not over yet.. The GRAND FINALE is on SATURDAY, 25th June,2016. And I will appreciate if you can be of immense support to MIMZY. Thank you all for being a PILLAR OF STRENGTH TO MIMZY.

May you all find goodness and mercies wherever you go now and forever.

To the Entire TEAMMIMZY, You guys are wonderful, thank you very much for standing by me through thick and thin.

Optional1 and Missgdope, you guys really really tried because I know it is not easy at all, kudos to both of you cos you are both QUEENS AT HEART... May you both be filled with God's grace and Aura now and forever. Love you both.

Thank you everyone. Remain blessed.

Cc:

we love you toooo,i am here for you bae. #YOUARETHEWINNER

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by tomakint: 11:19am On Jun 23, 2016
MadCow1:

**Reads Through Names**

**Does not see MadCow1**

cheesy grin wahala, madcow has spoken...

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Creamish(f): 11:20am On Jun 23, 2016
MadCow1:

**Reads Through Names**

**Does not see MadCow1**

**welcomes him to TeamMimzy**.. kiss cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by devonpaul(m): 11:21am On Jun 23, 2016
Monalisa185:

Lol...a Vote for her on Saturday won't cost you a thing oooo..same way love costs nothinggrin
Okay, gimme your love then na since it cost nothing
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ivyy(f): 11:22am On Jun 23, 2016
MadCow1:

**Reads Through Names**

**Does not see MadCow1**

Ports to Mimzy. zy's network.. angry

Lols sorry nau please . Horrible mistake shocked shocked

modified!!!

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by peeparty(m): 12:08pm On Jun 23, 2016
scentmarlc:

To all that cared to listen....... Dominique, MYND44 , Dygeasy, smellymouth, wristbangle, farano, lalasticlala, mimzy, muva, lanicky, peeparty, Naijaboiy, iamlegend1, obiorathesubtle, fynestboi, aminat508, cherlene, optional1....And all other concerned stakeholders.I choose to quote agarawu just for one reason and am hoping what happened yesterday wont repeat itself. I have been meticulous and gentlemanly enough to avoid calling names or objectifying agarawu all day long, even when it was imperative. Nonetheless, i see since he enjoyz so much immunity, he sees nothing bad as to hurl insults at me, and at will without reprimand. So please i seek your indulgence as i would like nothing more than to give him a taste of his own medicine.

#1. First and foremost, my distaste for agarawu did not just start yesterday. We were both contestants in last MR Nairaland election which obviously TOMFRENCH WON deservingly. However, his hatred for me built up geometrically when it became rather obvious we were gonna be in opposing sides again for the ongoin MissNL. I must say everyone that participated in the MrNL deserve to win albeit the courage and confidence they exuded all through the competition. But for Agarawu23 to confidently say on the voting thread today that he was ganged up against which made him lose the top spot is preposterous. I have agarawu's pictures here and tomfrench's picture and it still baffles me how he could have mustered the shame to think he was an inch better than winner. ( sosiqdude, jarizod, flow1759, and the rest are way presentable than agarawu but thatz another story)

#2. In recent times, i can see he's been mentioning bleach bleach upandan. Here is the catch, if what i do, or whichever lifestyle i chose, and am very comfortable with it, annoys you spiritually, my brother you need jesus. That is not an affirmation to your alleged claims because anyone can easily see behind his alleged claims on my facebook/instagram/ twitter handles (just type scentmarlc and look as many pictures as you want). Not like i dont know where he is driving at, but why restrain him when he is just as useless as a burned fat.

#3. This election. Am not alone in this. Oyind17, cherlene and a host of others also share the same fate. Agreed we use to be one big fam. But our philosophies dont always have to be the same. I will rather support cherlene, aminat or even mrsphyno for miss nairaland instead of lanicky. Yea, lanicky isnt bad and all, but the people he choose to sorround herself with are venomous, pompous, proud and eggocentric. You may be wondering why i obliged their call i the first place right? i did so because i believe we were gonna reach a compromise but taaaa, to them it was all about winning no matter how dirty. I couldnt play or relate with anyone they consider an opponent without them raising an eyebrow. That is not my style and i opted out. Atleast that way i get to observe all the other contestants very well before pitching my tent with REFINER ( A decision i never regretted one bit). Since then, i have had so many showdowns with them especially from laveda, monalisa185, adeh39 and more recently stfuareyougod/ jacksparrow1207.... but no, dem too small and i will continue to stand my ground against them.

#4. My Ex relationship with adeh39. For those that were active then , am sure you must have known how close we were, offline inclusive though we are yet to meet. Ofcourse we met online and particularly during her contest for miss NL. She wasnt only the one i supported then though, i think twaci and tohpahz got my attention at some points too. ( trypa, aipete2, mzlaurel can testify to this). So it was only ideal for her to reciprocate the gesture during my own contest for Mr NL. In all fairness to her and my whole crew (kinglekan, kingtom, stobery, mistytohcute, orijin, stephencrew etc) , i think they deserve an applaud. I know for a fact that i am handsome, goodlooking, intelligent, matured, presentable, learned and with a huge sense of humour... a Complete recipe for success at the polls, hence their job was just to sell which they did brilliantly. Tomfrench was adjudged as our greatest opponent (a fact that can be told by omavik, tunnamania11) Because only a fool will see agarawu's snapshots, follow his ridiculous daily bouts with his other trolls, read his bullet-ladden interview responses, or be able to fathom his childish tendencies and still vote for him. But no, he got the votes that made him the first runner up. Not because he was deserving, But many voted out of pity or popularity. Can you even imagine a whole Nairaland with agarawu's smirky face as the ambassador? No, it can and will never happen.Adeh39, no matter how demeaning you paint me, You helped me just the way i helped you. And if you have anything to say to me, why wait to ride on agarawu, laveda or jack's back because i can see you jumping on almost any thread i am being insulted by your bandwagons but guess what, you are just as invaluable as left as your left sandal. You hold no stakes and taaar, nobody is gonna worship your filthy soul just because you campaigned. nuff said..

.# CLARIFICATION:---- Tomfrench won because he merited it.----- Agarawu23 claims tomfrench was a mercenary, devised by naijaboiy and co. Well i will leave that to the concerneds to address.---- I have given you guyz my social handles to peruse my pictures. If you like what you see, goodluck. And if you dont, well too bad.... but no be bleaching make me fine like that dunce suggested ooo. My handsomeness is from jah grin and agarawu23 knows that he can never stand a chance if we were to go head to head . So i understand his frustration.

---- i cant vote for lanicky because in my opinnion, she isnt beautiful, atleast not as much as her opponents such as mimzy, refiner, ivvy and even mysticgal. I know they chew on that slogan i created for them ( Black is beautiful, beauty is in the heart....Bla bla bla). Abeg who get time to be walking with xray machine bikoo grin grin

---- Lastly but not the least, i think i owe a part of lanicky's team some apology. I dont know if they tackle me inside oo but so far, they have been calm and collected. Skarlett, aminat508, ipledge10, dharay99, darkendrebel , peeparty, kelvingrqphics and a host of others. Also my apology goes to the mods, fans, organizers and friends (lekan, tom, tunna, tracy, toph, subby, sandra, trypz , Richie, steve, albert) for always falling ya hand.

God bless you all.
Peace

Scent am really so sick @ the moment... let me chip in a little on this issue before my ACM will address this issue properly.

1:In Lanicky team we talk about the need to stay out of controversy,campaigning peacefully as always been our watchword..this was stated clearly from the get go and you scent was fully aware of this.

2:A few days later we noticed you attacking team mimzy which was rightly frowned@by some of us,but instead of you taking correction you decided to leave the group for your personal reasons.

3:Dont keep dragging team Lanicky into your issues.if you got any personal beef with anyone,I don't think you need anyone to teach you what pm is right?.

Stay blessed yo all...

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by scentmarlc(m): 12:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
peeparty:

Scent am really so sick @ the moment... let me chip in a little on this issue before my ACM will address this issue properly. .

That was all i could see... @bolded.

Am waiting patiently for the distinguished ACM. Yaaay, here is gonna be lit.

Get well brother, i miss u grin
Godbless
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by scentmarlc(m): 12:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
P
Creamish:

**welcomes him to TeamMimzy**.. kiss cheesy cheesy

babie how far naaa.. .
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by scentmarlc(m): 12:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
dharay99:
embarassed
Hmm, all is indeed well.

dare how far.....
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Creamish(f): 12:24pm On Jun 23, 2016
scentmarlc:
P

babie how far naaa.. .

Hey Scent.. I dey o.. cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by dasphinx1(m): 12:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
ivyy:
Big shout out to the wonderful people who came out to support and cast a vote for me yesterday.

Saying you guys are great is an understatement cheesy cheesy and I'm deeply appreciative of all your efforts, it's so overwhelmingly shocked shocked.

If I start mentioning all monikers, I won't sleep tonight sad. I appreciate you all kiss kiss

Can we do this again on Saturday? grin grin God bless!
MadCow1
#Teamivyy kiss kiss
#teamivyy yyleague kiss

PushPlay
BlueEyeBalls
Vizkiz
abbeyology88
Iomoge2
Tonyebarcanister
Differentboy1
Dexplorer1
Ibiibiofirstlady
Kr0ne
Penaldo
NairalandMVPs
Whitewalker1
Fellowship
Omotayor123
Favolly
Stanleykoko
Natotogokillme
Pathardy
Yamandegg
Briee
Gstar
Wailingwailer
Watchme
Imtm
Dapsynzeal
Skylowlow
Unite4real
Ayomidegal
Damilareoye
Jboy73
Doctoreee1
Ekefre4
Cecediva
Eriga
Shamstiel
Slimzybaby
Xclusivegrin007
Flinspiero
Cocolav
Anigbajumo
Deejavuu
Grooga
Stanleykoko
Ezeego1
Phetty
Olalekan9320
GBAGAAUN
Dharay99
Stephenqueen

KimBerlyie kiss kiss
Rokiatu
Nikkypearl
Ichliebedich
Hadez.
Rackiti
Ezepromoe
Midehi2
Lolaabokoku
Iamcharis
Kalushaiyke
Zicky
Prahcetomi
Semitunde
Iamlucas
Prettyjo
Xoella
Illverbz
Chisco82
Dasphinx1
Fam24
Dubemivan
Gflat

Sandoski
Smellymouth
EzePromoe
Lolaabokoki
Naijaboy
ANGELMARVE
Youngetskilz23
Bellfun
Dammy13
Immortalvoices
KimBerlyie
Cutezt
Sanandreas
Nikkypearl
Sanandreas
MarysMeal
Balloski
Phame
Dklef
MoNickk
Sexytemi
Wilybebsy
Kookny
Juliaann
Maxity02
LEOSIRSIR'
Opeaceo
Rakitick
Halfricanadian
Royalblak007
Buharisbae
Kherry
Zicky
Jeffreyjames
Kherry
Emeka71
Claireshan1
Handsam
Cherryice

Jboy73
Falconey
Haute
Favolly
Cfcman
Fingard02k
Claireshan1
Joshuamoses001
Babadee1
Olakunle007
Contactlenz
Berlyn
Kaira33
Vessi
Qhutetomsel
Ijeshaboy
Rosalieene
Obiorathesubtle
Joygalore
Redgem,
kenoz
ibibiofirstlady
Cecediva,
Jambsupport
kr0ne
SlyIg
Wrongturn
Joygalore
Creamish
Timidapsin
Karleone
Popesam1
slizylindy,
Adesiji77
, Chinachriss,
Funjosh
Nickymezor
Largas
Naughtynaughty
Midehi2
BlueEyeBalls
MadCow1
Sleekyshuga
Hadez
Tomakint
Slimthugchimee
Feldido
Bolaji3071
Praisemelody
Martins301
Teejapee
softwhispers,
Cecediva
TonyeBarcanista

dharay99
Erepatv
Confistified
Iyke926
1omoge2
Youngphally
Donsmith123
Bremex
Scentmarlc
Johnwhizey
Ratello
Mannylex
mimzy,
Chinachriss,
Trendin,
mysticgal
bababuff
SapeleWater
stbeinhonest
daveP

ksstroud
Jarizod
Watchme
Oohmpa
Whizqueen
Salabscholar101
Claroo
Oyind17
Harllymart
Lilzcee
Maloboy
Obinna
Cetona
wokomabest,
Leonidas1
paschu,
Ksslib
Babe2sure
Modit

We've got your back dear...... #teamIvvy #neversettle
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
dasphinx1:

Thanks for adding my mention Ivyy. grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by dasphinx1(m): 12:55pm On Jun 23, 2016
adeh39:

Ikire cool

Kilode o? embarassed

Ikire?

Nice.... i schooled there, Osyn State Uni, Ikire campus.... i miss ikire and dodo ikire cry
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Akinkunmi0777(m): 12:58pm On Jun 23, 2016
Pls vote mystic gal for miss Nairalan 2016, she deserve your vote, pls let vote for her.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Akinkunmi0777(m): 12:58pm On Jun 23, 2016
Pls vote mystic gal for miss Nairaland 2016, she deserve your vote, pls let vote for her.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ivyy(f): 1:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
PushPlay:

Thanks for adding my mention Ivyy. grin

Thanks for forgiving me grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
dasphinx1:

Ikire?

Nice.... i schooled there, Osyn State Uni, Ikire campus.... i miss ikire and dodo ikire cry

Nice one sir...sadly I haven't tasted that dodo ikire embarassed
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by dasphinx1(m): 1:35pm On Jun 23, 2016
adeh39:

Nice one sir...sadly I haven't tasted that dodo ikire embarassed

Are you for real? shocked anyways, dodo ikire is da shii wink
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ivyy(f): 1:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
MadCow1:

**Reads Through Names**

**Does not see MadCow1**

Ports to Mimzy. y's network.. angry

So you were just pulling my legs tongue
Your moniker was right there from the start. I had to go through it again embarassed. You just made many peeps happy with this your post sad grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ivyy(f): 1:37pm On Jun 23, 2016
dasphinx1:

Thanks dear kiss kiss cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by abbeyology88(m): 2:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
SafeDavid:

Haha! May God answer our prayers.

a tinted, blended, undiluted, quoted and big "AMEN"
Thanx bro.

Same to you.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 23, 2016
ronald4lif:

Lol. Hailings bro. Homo ain't our thing, we roll strictly with pussays. grin

hahahahaha, bad boys everywhere, lol

Like Me Like You, pvssies comes top, others are unnecessary.

#OnlyPvssyIKnow
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MadCow1: 2:09pm On Jun 23, 2016
ivyy:

Your moniker was right there from the start. I had to go through it again embarassed. You just made many peeps happy with this your post sad grin

grin

Lol.

Don't worry, I made you a promise and I will keep it.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by abbeyology88(m): 2:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
ivyy:

Have no worry bae. He might have skipped his name, probably speed-scrolling.

No shishi Ivyy, we all love u and I knw he does too.

So bro @@Madcow1, be cool, she's ur bae. Abeg just send her kiss make d thin end there.

*switches to anoda room*
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by dharay99: 2:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
scentmarlc:

dare how far.....
Jez stayinq on a low key,
Yhu.?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by kullozone(m): 2:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
Lol..They All Tryna Be Humble All Because Of Miss NL.Anyway,the Biggest Nyash Got My Vote.Quote Me And My Vote Goes To Your Rival/opponent.Na Jus One Vote Oh!So Make Una Let Me Find The Biggest Nyash By Myself.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Dotwillis1(m): 2:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
Choi I don miss sha
Anyways, I m joinin the winning team
Lanicky? Abi

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by charijee(f): 2:59pm On Jun 23, 2016
Dotwillis1:
Choi I don miss sha

Anyways, I m joinin the winning team

Lanicky? Abi
Yes buddy, that's the winning team....teamlanicky heartily welcomes you smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by naijaboiy: 4:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
scentmarlc:
For agarawu to allude to himself and public Say he was robbed and conspired against, though his personal opinnion, seems preposterous and disturbing to me as it not only discredit the winner's worthiness (whom you support), but also goes a lond whom you support), but also goes a long way to water down the selfless efforts of dygeasy and his crew.. So in my own myopic opinnion, i dont think you are just being dragged into this. .. All i see is a handsome young lawyer being poked in the face by a tunisian tea boy. So feel free to clear the air or better still join me for dinning table make we swallow this akamu like there is no tommorrow grin grin

Goodmorning bosS
God bless Nigeria
God bless Nairaland
God bless Refiner.

See you guyz at the poll...Ivyy mimzy mysticgal

#VOTENOTFIGHT
Well the thing is both of you are saying things I really don't sit with, especially you scentmarlc. You should be able to handle things maturely without mudslinging other people who have no business with it.

As for agarawu who is saying we "ganged up" against him to win the contest last year is just laughable.

What exactly is his point?

So if I'm to get him right he means that the crown last year rightly belongs to him regardless of the other contestants who were in the contest? That's just funny! grin

Anyway the two of you should know how to settle your business, I don't want to be involved in all these as I have nothing to do with it.

A good evening to you sir!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Mjshexy(f): 4:28pm On Jun 23, 2016
Optional2:
Gud day great nairalander,pls do make optional1 ur second choice

thanx as u vote her...smiles

we appreciate u all a lot
God bless.
Ok dearie

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (221) (Reply)

18 Signs To Show He's No Longer Interested In You / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.