Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD - Romance (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (225068 Views)

My campaign thread / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (221) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by M400(f): 6:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
kisdaniel:
all abt OPTIONAL1 ⁴ miss NL 2016
There is a reason why she is optional, join TeamMysticgal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MUVA(m): 6:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
redgem:

Yes....
Mr. sinnz..
Sup? Join my train naw?? We've reserved you a. Special seat wink
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by fairlyusedpant: 6:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
[size=20pt] R- REAL[/size]
[size=20pt]
E- ENDOWED
[/size]

[size=20pt]F- FLAWLESS[/size]
[size=20pt]I- INTELLIGENT[/size]
[size=20pt]N- NICE[/size]
[size=20pt]E- EYE-CATCHING[/size]
[size=20pt]R- ROMANTIC[/size]

Explaining the moniker behind the beauty queen- REFINER

1) R- REAL -- She is very real, if you search for her on google, you will see her, even encyclopedia has her profile, mark zuckerberg just added her on facebook even bill gate is following her on twitter and lalasticlala is also following her on nairaland, she is da bomb

2) E- ENDOWED-- Refiner is endowed with all the necessary and required natural resources for a beauty queen, from the back side to the front, she got everything, very soon buhari would start collecting tax for overload because she carry, even nicki minaj is jealous of refiner's assets...

3) F- FLAWLESS- She is flawless, no beauty like her, she was made by God, all other girls are man made, she got the beauty that can make a man go crazy, check her out, in the next 50 years, you can never see a girl that is as flawless as refiner

4) I - INTELLIGENT- refiner is very brilliant, you will be amazed with the way she answers big question, her brain is loaded, even albert eistein is a learner when it comes to refiner's IQ, even wole soyinka use to come and meet her, when he wants to learn something new..

5) N- NICE- She is cool and friendly, she hardly snubs, she is funny too, a good friend, if girls have been snubbing you and you are not happy with it, just meet refiner, she would advice you and you will feel happy again, she has adviced lalasticlala too, that anytime lalasticlala is sleeping, he keeps on saying ''refiner babe, you are the best''

6) E- EYE CATCHING- Her beauty is one in a million, you just can't pass her side without looking back, her beauty is just like MTN- Everywhere you go,

7) R- ROMANTIC- refiner is romantic too... Incase you cannot toast her, just meet her , she will toast you and teach you how to toast sef....

VOTE FOR BEAUTY
VOTE FOR REFINER...

Cc
onstelly
breadandbeans
tommfrench- the super lion, as the special assistance to bartho on mbanefo affairs, i urge you to vote for our first lady
kelvingraphics- the best graphic designer, i hail you

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by postmann: 6:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
What's your grudge with me?
Leave the poor girl be
Why're you hating on me?
Leave the poor girl be

My heart is for your rip
But let go of her sleave
We have a bone to pick?
Let her rest her back

Here I am take me
Let go of mimzy
My chest is bare so take your aim
Mimzy ain't the one to blame

Let the poor girl be
But swords are for men
Let go the women and children

Take your best shot if you will
But ain't no stopping this wheel
Mimzy ahead of the pack
All they can do is bark.

VOTE MIMZY MISS NL 2016

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
Hattchett:
Hi Rocktation. Please could you excuse us for a couple of hours.

Your presence here is making me feel unease already.

Thanks as you comply.
hahahahah. I thought I was d only feeling the same way

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MUVA(m): 6:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
MIMZY TILL WE ALL RUN OUTTA BANDWIDTH gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by mysticgal(f): 6:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
MrKester:
the whole thing is becoming child's play to me, gosh.. so all this girl's can put all this energy's just because of 50k I don't blv it, somebody need to convince me
Dear, it's not a child's play at least for me though. but the 50k will go all the way to make a difference in one's life. anyways, vote simplicity, sincerity and singularity.
Vote Mysticsense, vote Mystically, vote mysticgal. cool

1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Smellymouth: 6:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

bring it down now DJ smelly.... leggo

➡My sugar banana
➡As I don get you e be say I make hammer
➡Me I no fit wait o
➡Make you come follow me make we go see my mama

➡For better for worse o
➡We go dey together in any kind of weather
➡See I no dey joke o
➡Say na true I I dey talk o, na true I dey talk o
➡My friends dey ask me say
➡O'boy, what is the matter?
➡Me I dey tell them saaaaaaaayyyyy......
➡YOU DEY MAKE MY HEAD SCATTER

➡See I used to lie to myself that I'll always be a player
➡But since I set my eyes on you
➡OMO U DON MAKE ME FALL IN LOVE...

Eiiiiiiiiiiii, DJ Legend, Oya nao.. Leggo See, I never thought that I will find someone like you
That will capture my heart and there's nothing I can do
I used to brag to my friends that I will always be a player
But since I set my eyes on you

My sugar banana
As I don get you ebe say I make hammer
Me, I no fit wait o
Make you come follow me make we go see my mama
For better for worse o
We go dey together in any kind of weather
See I no dey joke o
Say na true I I dey talk o, na true I dey talk o
My friends dey ask me say
Oboy, what is the matter?
Me I dey tell them say
You dey make my head scatter
See I used to lie to myself that I'll always be a player
But since I set my eyes on you

OMO U DON MAKE ME FALL IN LOVE OOO!!
SaiMimzy!!

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by slimmybaarbie(f): 6:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
slimmybaarbie:
SHE'S BEAUTIFUL. "natural beauty"

SHE'S INTELLIGENT

SHE'S SMART

SHE'S SEXY

SHE'S WISE

SHE'S YOUNG "a whizkid"

SHE'S TALENTED

SHE'S ENDOWNED

SHE'S GOT BRAINS

SHE'S KIND

What else are you looking for in a queen?

LANICKY HAS GOT IT ALL

VOTE LANICKY FOR MISS NAIRALAND 2016!!!

LET'S GIVE IT TO HER!

SHE DESERVES IT!!!

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 28, 2016
MrKester:
the whole thing is becoming child's play to me, gosh.. so all this girl's can put all this energy's just because of 50k I don't blv it, somebody need to convince me
Good pm, sir.

I trust you are enjoying the evening. . . A soothing Enya's could join arms with the cold weather to provide a soothing comfort.

More to the point. . . Well, I have lots of them dirty secrets draped in my laps that I would be so glad to expose to the public but some forces hiding in the shadows would stop at nothing to keep me shut. Yet they say it's the people's will. . .

It's not fair, is it?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
mysticgal:

Dear, it's not a child's play at least for me though. but the 50k will go all the way to make a difference in one's life. anyways, vote simplicity, sincerity and singularity.
Vote Mysticsense, vote Mystically, vote mysticgal. cool
awww. I think I like what am seeing here

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Smellymouth: 6:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
postmann:
Leave the poor girl be
Why're you hating on me?
Leave the poor girl be

My heart is for your rip
But let go of her sleave
We have a bone to pick?
Let her rest her back

Here I am take me
Let go of mimzy
My chest is bare so take your aim
Mimzy ain't the one to blame

Let the poor girl be
Swords are for men
Let go the women and children

Take your best shot if you will
But ain't no stopping this wheel
Mimzy ahead of the pack
All they can do is bark.

VOTE MIMZY MISS NL 2016

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Arabiandude: 6:50pm On Apr 28, 2016
fairlyusedpant:
[size=20pt]
E- ENDOWED
[/size]

1) R- REAL -- She is very real, if you search for her on google, you will see her, even encyclopedia has her profile, mark zuckerberg just added her on facebook even bill gate is following her on twitter and lalasticlala is also following her on nairaland, she is da bomb

2) E- ENDOWED-- Refiner is endowed with all the necessary and required natural resources for a beauty queen, from the back side to the front, she got everything, very soon buhari would start collecting tax for overload because she carry, even nicki minaj is jealous of refiner's assets...

3) F- FLAWLESS- She is flawless, no beauty like her, she was made by God, all other girls are man made, she got the beauty that can make a man go crazy, check her out, in the next 50 years, you can never see a girl that is as flawless as refiner

4) I - INTELLIGENT- refiner is very brilliant, you will be amazed with the way she answers big question, her brain is loaded, even albert eistein is a learner when it comes to refiner's IQ, even wole soyinka use to come and meet her, when he wants to learn something new..

5) N- NICE- She is cool and friendly, she hardly snubs, she is funny too, a good friend, if girls have been snubbing you and you are not happy with it, just meet refiner, she would advice you and you will feel happy again, she has adviced lalasticlala too, that anytime lalasticlala is sleeping, he keeps on saying ''refiner babe, you are the best''

6) E- EYE CATCHING- Her beauty is one in a million, you just can't pass her side without looking back, her beauty is just like MTN- Everywhere you go,

7) R- ROMANTIC- refiner is romantic too... Incase you cannot toast her, just meet her , she will toast you and teach you how to toast sef....

VOTE FOR BEAUTY
VOTE FOR REFINER...

Cc
onstelly
breadandbeans
tommfrench- the super lion, as the special assistance to bartho on mbanefo affairs, i urge you to vote for our first lady
It can only be REFINER!

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
fairlyusedpant:
[size=20pt]
E- ENDOWED
[/size]

VOTE FOR BEAUTY
VOTE FOR REFINER...

Cc
onstelly
breadandbeans

fairlyusedpant you too much..

In short, take ::

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
Hattchett:

Good pm, sir.

I trust you are enjoying the evening. . . A soothing Enya's could join arms with the cold weather to provide a soothing comfort.

More to the point. . . Well, I have lots of them dirty secrets draped in my laps that I would be so glad to expose to the public but some forces hiding in the shadows would stop at nothing to keep me shut. Yet they say it's the people's will. . .

It's not fair, is it?
it's not fair at all, what are the secrets u are talking abt if I may ask
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ImDharay: 6:52pm On Apr 28, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 28, 2016
MrKester:
hahahahah. I thought I was d only feeling the same way
That woman is the direct replica of the biblical Jezebel.
She attacks in slow, calculative stealthy moves but doesn't lose focus.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by mysticgal(f): 6:53pm On Apr 28, 2016
MrKester:
awww. I think I like what am seeing here
Sweetie, I represent integrity, intelligence, hardwork, simplicity, and singularity. Vote Mysticgal. I worth it. kiss

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by groundnutoil(m): 6:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
optional1:

Thanks dear, but I can't find akara pls can u help me find him. Am hungry nd need to eat asap. Tnk u appreciate.
no p miss would try
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by redgem(f): 6:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
M400:
Pls go for mysticgal. she is intelligent,beautiful and real.

Ok....putting that in mind
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Smellymouth: 6:55pm On Apr 28, 2016
Mimzy Bomaye!!

Mimzy Bomaye!!!!

Mimzy Bomaye!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by M400(f): 6:55pm On Apr 28, 2016

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 28, 2016
Hattchett:

That woman is the direct replica of the biblical Jezebel.
She attacks in slow, calculative stealthy moves but doesn't lose focus.
hahahaha, I think I like people like her! people like that makes romancelander a place to have fun tho her present makes me sick some times
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
GOD

BLESS

THE QUEEN cool

SAI MIMZY!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Benoy: 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2016
[size=20pt]Ladies and Gentlemen, Make we follow Ivyy...Bumper to Bumper[/size]

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by mysticgal(f): 6:59pm On Apr 28, 2016
redgem:

Sweetie let's make a difference. Vote simplicity, sincerity and singularity. vote Mysticgal

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by M400(f): 7:00pm On Apr 28, 2016
redgem:

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by redgem(f): 7:00pm On Apr 28, 2016
MUVA:

Mr. sinnz..
Sup? Join my train naw?? We've reserved you a. Special seat wink

And who can she be? grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 28, 2016
mysticgal:

Sweetie, I represent integrity, intelligence, hardwork, simplicity, and singularity. Vote Mysticgal. I worth it. kiss
smiley awww. U have just won ur self a vote, u really worth it, lemme see what I can do
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ivyy(f): 7:01pm On Apr 28, 2016
CaptainECole:
#TeamIvyy all the way
meeehn she's hot, beautiful, she's gat it wink
nairaland.com/ivyy

join the winning team
dear you've got mail
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Smellymouth: 7:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
How many times do I have to tell you
Even when you're crying you're beautiful too
The world is beating you down, I'm around through every mood
You're my downfall, you're my muse
My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues
I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you

My head's under water
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections

SaiMimzy!! Your beauty is flawless!! cool

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Lero15(m): 7:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
Estharfabian:

it's either Lanicky or I shave my All my hair...embarassed

hehehehehehe....I will keep this post for future reference

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (221) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) / 18 Signs To Show He's No Longer Interested In You / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.