Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD - Romance (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (226029 Views)

My campaign thread / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (221) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by mysticgal(f): 7:03pm On Apr 28, 2016
MrKester:
smiley awww. U have just won ur self a vote, u really worth it, lemme see what I can do
Thank you a bunch, I promise not to disappoint, I promise to work. and dearie, you can also convince your friends and followers to vote me too.

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by singlefade25(f): 7:03pm On Apr 28, 2016
Go for #teamivyy# isn't she hawt?
redgem:
Take a pick...

Cc:Tommfrench

#teammimzy
#teamlanicky
#teamrefiner
#teammysticgal
#teamivy

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 28, 2016
HurricaneMIMZY:
Yo! They are coming through but TeamMimzy's always ahead. We brought the RAP CAMPAIGN. It's the Freestyle Team Numero Uno. Witty lines in REAL-TIME. Let's go!

[size=14pt]It's the gathering of royals, no time for PHONEYS /
Mimzy's with the throne- she's this competition's 'OLORI'/
Yes, you can follow me/
TeamMimzy's got more to share like FALCONEY cheesy/
Firsteva, join and enjoy the view from this BALCONY /
Creamish, move your feet , sway like it's stereo beats from SONY/

I just got a mail from the POSTMANN/
He's like, "Team Mimzy's topping the chart, man"/
I'm like, 'We're making history and everyone's a foreman/
RaumDeuter giving the PEP talk and/
So I 'listen' like KINGSLEY cool , Coman/
This isn't fiction. It's reality and destiny in a romance!

[/size]

#HurricaneMimzy2016
#VoteMimzyAsMissNairaland2016
this is Dope like Coke!!!!!

[size=20pt]TEAM mimzy!!![/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by lanicky(f): 7:04pm On Apr 28, 2016
skarlett:
[size=20]LANICKY for MISS NAIRALAND[/size]

[b]•Y'all compared to Lanny is like Orijin to Vodka/Will Smith to Mr Latin or Seriki to Usher/
Lanny is sweeping all these oysters/when she raises the broom like APC SUPPORTERS/

•Lanny is a steep attacker/Y'all just parking the bus . . .Lanny got that Tiki Taka/and she's the leading Alpha/plus she got y'all in her web . .. . . Lanny is like PETER PARKER

•Lanny ain't childish like Gambino/and she comes in ghost mode. . . Olamide and Phyno/Y'all are just paper tigers. . . .and bunch of bumbling kiddos/Lanicky is the special one. . . . .call her JOSE MOURINHO/

•Lanny is prime and pruned/sublime and true/her IQ is Da Vinci and Einstein's times two/

•She's lord of the rings like Frodo/and in this Mortal Kombat she's known as Goro/
she's armed and deadly. . .face covered in black. . . .FADEYI OLORO/ cheesy

@lastbar_shout out to coogar

Iamwestafrican
Ibime
sinizia
grayline
kr0ne
Muhdg
Istandwithlanicky
Estharfabian
Peeparty
Stfuareyougod
Laveda
Jeffreyjamez
Monalisa185
Thunderstorm
reyginus
Elymaaximus
warriblood
ksslib
guykhena
obainojazz
obesemf
lyricist
Jreyez
Emaprince
captainflash
greyline
teddybiyasi
mikuz
airmark
dklef
PDIZZLE
Danbrowndmf
[/b]

Thanks dear kiss

*Vote Lanicky for miss Nairaland 2016*
#Team Lanicky#

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by singlefade25(f): 7:04pm On Apr 28, 2016
Yess oooooo grin
CaptainECole:
#TeamIvyy all the way
meeehn she's hot, beautiful, she's gat it wink
nairaland.com/ivyy

join the winning team

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by petux(m): 7:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
Beauty Is Flawless, But Intelligence Is Lethal! Kindly Vote Ivyy For[Miss Nairaland 2016]JoinTheTeam→www.nairaland.com/ivyy.... #Teamivvy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
groundnutoil:
no p miss would try

groundnutoil where u go since?? I con dey find u make I use u Fry plantain to chop my beans 'cause bread don tire me

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 28, 2016
mysticgal:

Thank you a bunch, I promise not to disappoint, I promise to work. and dearie, you can also convince your friends and followers to vote me too.
undecided alright I will do something abt that
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MUVA(m): 7:06pm On Apr 28, 2016
redgem:

And who can she be? grin

Its the winner herself! MIMZY!!!

Let's do this babe.... Join the Winning Team smiley

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by VoteMysticgal: 7:07pm On Apr 28, 2016
Mysticalgal LA wa fe.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by singlefade25(f): 7:07pm On Apr 28, 2016
she gat it....................IVYY FOR MISS NAIRALAND 2016. grin kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by postmann: 7:07pm On Apr 28, 2016
HurricaneMIMZY:
Yo! They are coming through but TeamMimzy's always ahead. We brought the RAP CAMPAIGN. It's the Freestyle Team Numero Uno. Witty lines in REAL-TIME. Let's go!

[size=14pt]It's the gathering of royals, no time for PHONEYS /
Mimzy's with the throne- she's this competition's 'OLORI'/
Yes, you can follow me/
TeamMimzy's got more to share like FALCONEY cheesy/
Firsteva, join and enjoy the view from this BALCONY /
Creamish, move your feet , sway like it's stereo beats from SONY/

I just got a mail from the POSTMANN/
He's like, "Team Mimzy's topping the chart, man"/
I'm like, 'We're making history and everyone's a foreman/
RaumDeuter giving the PEP talk and/
So I 'listen' like KINGSLEY cool , Coman/
This isn't fiction. It's reality and destiny in a romance!

[/size]

#HurricaneMimzy2016
#VoteMimzyAsMissNairaland2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by IamLEGEND1: 7:08pm On Apr 28, 2016
Smellymouth:

Eiiiiiiiiiiii, DJ Legend, Oya nao.. Leggo See, I never thought that I will find someone like you
That will capture my heart and there's nothing I can do
I used to brag to my friends that I will always be a player
But since I set my eyes on you

My sugar banana
As I don get you ebe say I make hammer
Me, I no fit wait o
Make you come follow me make we go see my mama
For better for worse o
We go dey together in any kind of weather
See I no dey joke o
Say na true I I dey talk o, na true I dey talk o
My friends dey ask me say
Oboy, what is the matter?
Me I dey tell them say
You dey make my head scatter
See I used to lie to myself that I'll always be a player
But since I set my eyes on you
OMO U DON MAKE ME FALL IN LOVE OOO!!
SaiMimzy!!

Mimzy taking over DJ duties to provide u with some cool shít

➡Hey sexy ladies I heard you have been searching for miss NL
➡So imma give u a reason to pick me
➡I gat so many tins that you gon' like about me but am gonna give you a few
➡Am,am,am,the kind of sister that your girl friends wanna be
➡Cuz am so Endowed,am so Endowed
➡See the ladies looking at me(na me) they want to see
➡cuz am so Endowed,am so Endowed
➡Oshe! don-Don mimzy

➡Am fully Endowed(yekpa)
➡My upper body Endowed
➡My lower body Endowed and my face Endowed(oshe)
➡See my house Endowed (mogbe)and my car Endowed
➡See my pocket Endowed,absolutely Endowed
➡Am so Endowed(Endowed) Oh! Endowed
➡Mrs Endowed(endowed)
➡Am so Endowed(endowed)
➡Are you my Mr.Endowed
➡Mr & Mrs Endowed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by lanicky(f): 7:08pm On Apr 28, 2016
ipledge5:
pitch your tent with team Lanicky

#Team Lanicky#

Vote beauty# vote brain# Vote Lanicky#

1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
MrKester:
it's not fair at all, what are the secrets u are talking abt if I may ask
I'm an advocate of uprightness, one who derives maximum pleasure in revealing shaddy activities dishonest people so revel in.

Unfortunately, I'm afraid that I can't do that which I live and breath for, even now that it matters most.

The world of man has changed. The laws guiding the universe and all its glorious inhabitants have been distorted to suit a selfish few.

We experience a long dark age at the brink of blinking all mortals out of existence. It's almost as if I'm running through a dark tunnel and there's no light. I'm helpless here.

Redemption seems uncertain. . .
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Ferdyboss: 7:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
#JoinTheIVYYLeague.

Ivyy, for Miss Nairaland 2016. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by VoteMysticgal: 7:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
Team Mysticalgal
Team mystic sense
Team beauty

Well oya dab

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by mysticgal(f): 7:11pm On Apr 28, 2016
MrKester:
undecided alright I will do something abt that
Thank you sweetie. God bless you

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by M400(f): 7:12pm On Apr 28, 2016
To all the Queens contesting, this is for all of you. Let the best win.

Vote Mysticgal

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by VoteMysticgal: 7:12pm On Apr 28, 2016
M400:
To all the Queens contesting, this is for all of you. Let the best win.

Vote Mysticgal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MUVA(m): 7:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
MondeLuv:
GOD

BLESS

THE QUEEN cool

SAI MIMZY!
GOD BLESS HER ROYAL NAIRALANDNESS cool cool

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by mysticgal(f): 7:14pm On Apr 28, 2016
Hattchett:

I'm an advocate of uprightness, one who derives maximum pleasure in revealing shaddy activities dishonest people so revel in.

Unfortunately, I'm afraid that I can't do that which I live and breath for, even now that it matters most.

The world of man has changed. The laws guiding the universe and all its glorious inhabitants have been distorted to suit a selfish few.

We experience a long dark age at the brink of blinking all mortals out of existence. It's almost as if I'm running through a dark tunnel and there's no light. I'm helpless here.

Redemption seems uncertain. . .
I have tried putting the puzzles together, could you tell me what is raising these write ups.please

Vote Mystically, vote mysticsense, vote mysticgal
Vote simplicity, sincerity and singularity. vote Mysticgal

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by VoteMysticgal: 7:15pm On Apr 28, 2016
mysticgal:

Tell them.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by petux(m): 7:15pm On Apr 28, 2016
[s]
fairlyusedpant:
[size=20pt] R- REAL[/size]
[size=20pt]
E- ENDOWED
[/size]

[size=20pt]F- FLAWLESS[/size]
[size=20pt]I- INTELLIGENT[/size]
[size=20pt]N- NICE[/size]
[size=20pt]E- EYE-CATCHING[/size]
[size=20pt]R- ROMANTIC[/size]

Explaining the moniker behind the beauty queen- REFINER

1) R- REAL -- She is very real, if you search for her on google, you will see her, even encyclopedia has her profile, mark zuckerberg just added her on facebook even bill gate is following her on twitter and lalasticlala is also following her on nairaland, she is da bomb

2) E- ENDOWED-- Refiner is endowed with all the necessary and required natural resources for a beauty queen, from the back side to the front, she got everything, very soon buhari would start collecting tax for overload because she carry, even nicki minaj is jealous of refiner's assets...

3) F- FLAWLESS- She is flawless, no beauty like her, she was made by God, all other girls are man made, she got the beauty that can make a man go crazy, check her out, in the next 50 years, you can never see a girl that is as flawless as refiner

4) I - INTELLIGENT- refiner is very brilliant, you will be amazed with the way she answers big question, her brain is loaded, even albert eistein is a learner when it comes to refiner's IQ, even wole soyinka use to come and meet her, when he wants to learn something new..

5) N- NICE- She is cool and friendly, she hardly snubs, she is funny too, a good friend, if girls have been snubbing you and you are not happy with it, just meet refiner, she would advice you and you will feel happy again, she has adviced lalasticlala too, that anytime lalasticlala is sleeping, he keeps on saying ''refiner babe, you are the best''

6) E- EYE CATCHING- Her beauty is one in a million, you just can't pass her side without looking back, her beauty is just like MTN- Everywhere you go,

7) R- ROMANTIC- refiner is romantic too... Incase you cannot toast her, just meet her , she will toast you and teach you how to toast sef....

VOTE FOR BEAUTY
VOTE FOR REFINER...

Cc
onstelly
breadandbeans
tommfrench- the super lion, as the special assistance to bartho on mbanefo affairs, i urge you to vote for our first lady
kelvingraphics- the best graphic designer, i hail you
[s]
fairlyusedpant:
[size=20pt]
E- ENDOWED
[/size]

1) R- REAL -- She is very real, if you search for her on google, you will see her, even encyclopedia has her profile, mark zuckerberg just added her on facebook even bill gate is following her on twitter and lalasticlala is also following her on nairaland, she is da bomb

2) E- ENDOWED-- Refiner is endowed with all the necessary and required natural resources for a beauty queen, from the back side to the front, she got everything, very soon buhari would start collecting tax for overload because she carry, even nicki minaj is jealous of refiner's assets...

3) F- FLAWLESS- She is flawless, no beauty like her, she was made by God, all other girls are man made, she got the beauty that can make a man go crazy, check her out, in the next 50 years, you can never see a girl that is as flawless as refiner

4) I - INTELLIGENT- refiner is very brilliant, you will be amazed with the way she answers big question, her brain is loaded, even albert eistein is a learner when it comes to refiner's IQ, even wole soyinka use to come and meet her, when he wants to learn something new..

5) N- NICE- She is cool and friendly, she hardly snubs, she is funny too, a good friend, if girls have been snubbing you and you are not happy with it, just meet refiner, she would advice you and you will feel happy again, she has adviced lalasticlala too, that anytime lalasticlala is sleeping, he keeps on saying ''refiner babe, you are the best''

6) E- EYE CATCHING- Her beauty is one in a million, you just can't pass her side without looking back, her beauty is just like MTN- Everywhere you go,

7) R- ROMANTIC- refiner is romantic too... Incase you cannot toast her, just meet her , she will toast you and teach you how to toast sef....

VOTE FOR BEAUTY
VOTE FOR REFINER...

Cc
onstelly
breadandbeans
tommfrench- the super lion, as the special assistance to bartho on mbanefo affairs, i urge you to vote for our first lady
[/s]
fairlyusedpant:
[size=20pt]
E- ENDOWED
[/size]

VOTE FOR BEAUTY
VOTE FOR REFINER...

Cc
onstelly
breadandbeans
[/s]
#Teamivyy.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by HonPatrick(m): 7:15pm On Apr 28, 2016
Vote my sweet potato
The girl with the German juice

Vote, sexy beautiful, intelligent Lanicky for Miss Nairaland

Indeed black is beautiful grin

MrCork command see oooooo!!!!!!!

1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Smellymouth: 7:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
GOD made mimzy so beautiful, it was UNFAIR to the rest of the world cool grin

SaiMimzy!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by singlefade25(f): 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
yes o
Ferdyboss:
#JoinTheIVYYLeague.

Ivyy, for Miss Nairaland 2016. wink

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
MrKester:
hahahaha, I think I like people like her! people like that makes romancelander a place to have fun tho her present makes me sick some times
LOL. Which brings back sweet memories of Ishiløve's reign. She ruled with an iron hand, a warrior princess who slayed mighty trolls although her stay was short. I guess the world will never remain the same.

Take heed. Evil dwells among mortals again.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
ivyy:
dear you've got mail
Replied smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by singlefade25(f): 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
lero... i know you are with me grin
Lero15:

hehehehehehe....I will keep this post for future reference

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by DarkforLANICKY: 7:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
LANICKY for MISS NAIRALAND

The entire rap & music, family, Literature, Diary, TV/Movies and Politics section have got your back

L = LIVELY LOVELY LUCID
A = ARDOR, AFFECTIONATE, ALLURING
N = NEGRITUDE NOVELTY NIMBLE
I = IRIDESCENT INGENUITY INTEGRITY
C = CANDOR, CHARISMA, CONFIDENCE
K = KEN, KIND-HEARTED, KNOWLEDGEABLE
Y = YOUTHFUL YIPPIE YULETIDE

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by HonPatrick(m): 7:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
Shout make I hear!!!!!

Who do we want?
Laaaaaaaaaaaniiiiiickkkkky!!!!!!

For what?

[size=18pt]For Miss Nairaland 2016/2017[/size]

Yeeeeeehhhhhh! Lanicky all the wayyyyyt
Go Girl, you deserve the crowngrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (221) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) / 18 Signs To Show He's No Longer Interested In You / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.