Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (224522 Views)

My campaign thread / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (221) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Arabiandude: 11:45am On Apr 28, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
i lyk her Already!!
JUST LIKE GOD, WHOEVER RrnieSmallzz LIKES, NO HUMAN CAN HATE.

I ASSURE YOU, REFINER BEING THE WINNER OF THIS CONTEST HAS ALREADY BEEN MADE, PROCLAIMED AND SEALED IN HEAVEN AND HERE ON EARTH.

I HUMBLY WELCOME YOU SWEETHEART.

DOES YOUR PM WORK? I WANNA INFORM OUR CAMPAIGN MANAGER TO HAVE AN OFFLINE CHAT WITH YOU.

REFINER IS ALWAYS SEEN ......

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by scentmarlc(m): 11:46am On Apr 28, 2016
BossDanniee:
oya shoki kin shoki bami wa omoge to ba yodi ha mi o ni ko wa twerk to wa gbon’di ha all i want her to do is to shoki shoki kin shoki ha shoki kin shoki ha bami wa omoge to ba yodi ha mi o ni ko wa twerk to wa gbon’di ha all i want er to do is to shoki shoki kin shoki ha shoki, shoki ha shoki shoki ha shoki shoki ha shoki shoki ha shoki shoki ha shoki shoki ha shoki shoki ha shoki shoki ha shoki SHOKIII 4 IVYY

Nice meme cheesy

Ah shokiiiii for ivyy cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Fadedjeans: 11:48am On Apr 28, 2016
Joyful,
Objective,
Youthful,
Flawless,
Understanding,
Likeable,
#BeJOYFULandstillvotemimzy

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by scentmarlc(m): 11:48am On Apr 28, 2016
midehi2:

grin cheesy

Sweetipie why has thou and mhizkel forsaken me naaaaa
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by BossDanniee(m): 11:48am On Apr 28, 2016
Vote-Ivyy-4-Miss-Nairaland-2016

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by EzePromoe: 11:48am On Apr 28, 2016
These nine traits of Mysticgal will make you like her as a person:

1. MATURITY: Most of you may not know Mysticgal but from my encounter with her, you can confide in me when I tell you that she's matured and sensible. She knows what she wants in life and she holds on to it like a life support but from my encounter with her, she's not willing to risk her reputation of all things. There was this thread about analyzing the MissNL contestants where she was set aside for character defamation, she of all contestants was rated the lowest. I would have pummeled the OP if not for her calling me to order. #TeamMimzy and #TeamLanicky will agree with me that it is difficult to let that kind of insult slide, but Mysticgal 's maturity comes to the rescue of the OP. She's the kind of person who love kids and still has the passion to get an institute for catering for them.

2. YOUTHFUL: You would want to think that I'm mistaken somewhere placing youthfulness and maturity, two distinct words as one person's attribute. Think no further, love. Now, you'll agree with me that on this forum, we have childish adults as many as matured youngsters. The mystic lady belongs to the latter. As I've talked about her maturity, perhaps you may have thought of a lady who is about to clock thirty. Far from that, sweety. You'll be amazed that she's very young yet a very composed lady. Just like any young person, she has potentials of becoming a worthwhile queen if voted for. You'll agree with me that the queen has to be young and Mysticgal is the perfect match.

3. STYLISH: Few days ago, one of the mystic lady's critics threw a jibe at her that she was someone who's always applying make -up to complement her looks. Then I asked him this simple question, "what's beauty without style?", and he couldn't speak further. People should know how to contrast and fine-tune beauty from fineface (you know what I mean ). Mysticgal is beautiful from the crown of her head to the sole of her feet, which is complemented by her amazing dress sense. Despise the noise currently going on, you'll see beyond what others see. That is the meaning of "mystical" cool

4. TOLERANT: Now let's get a bit personal. I took my time to ask her to what extent she could go in tolerating jerks, and from the reply she gave, she pretty looks like someone who'll serve her boyfriend's side chick dinner without hard feeling grin (I don't know if she has one tongue ). Jokes aside, I can attest to this traits because I know that 90% of NL ladies will fail the test I gave her. Despite the insults thrown at her by misogynists, who've taken over the forum, she remains calm and reserved. You'll never see her engage in e-war or gender battles. Her silence is her goldsmiley

5. INTELLIGENT: This attribute is not so common amongst many ladies but Mysticgal stands out here. You can check her records and see for yourselves, she has made a lot of contribution to the literature section, then to the Romance, Celebrity and Fashion sections. She's not the type of female Nairalander who wants to achieve e-popularity by any means possible thereby churning useless posts and threads. She's got a high IQ, many chaps from the literature session can attest to this fact. She played a major role in guiding me when I was writing my first story on Nairaland. Hers will definitely be a blockbuster if she finally releases hers. I know that you can't wait to see the stuff she's made of. Just vote her to get to the finals, then you'll be happy you did so.

6. CHARISMATIC: She is naturally likable, and exerts positive influence on her admirers without any word or action, and you wonder why she is called mystical? She is the kind of person that will mutter a wish, and many miles away will hear it, and battle themselves to grant the wish. She is naturally born a leader. Leader? How? I'll tell you. Do you know that she is a course rep in her school and simultaneously presiding a campus fellowship? That's who a queen should be, a leader! She isn't giving up her aspiration into the SUG. A tall dream, you may think but for someone who has foresight, it's a goal to meet. smiley

7. GORGEOUS: Phew....... What haven't I said already? Mysticgal is very beautiful from head to toe, on any hairstyle, cut or plait. She's not just a fineface, amazing skin color, charming smile, elegant in every sense of it. You're welcome to ask for evidence! smiley

8. ASTUTE: She has a good sense of judgement but not judgemental in her approach. Check her out in the literature section where she gives constructive criticism. In the fashion section, she proffers helpful recommendations and advices. It's not a coincidence, that's what she is accustomed to.

9. LEARNED: She is learned. A student of law she is and you'll agree with me that there's hardly a moment you'll come across an unlearned law student. At least if not for anything, they've got that intimidating wide knowledge, and they're the most valued and paid professionals after doctors. My opinion. Mysticgal's knowledge of the world will blow your mind, just vote her to get to the grand finale and watch how she'll tackle the teasers.

Dear Nairalanders, we know that convincing you with this article is hardly enough to sway you from your favourite contestants. But the good news here is that you don't have to do all that for Mysticgal. You can still vote her through to the grand finale alongside your favourite contestants. You'll be grateful you did so.

VOTE MYSTICGAL FOR MISS NAIRALAND 2016!

My name is High Chief Ezedike Oyoyoumuagbogho PROMOE and I just want to make #mysticsense cool

#VoteMystically

STFUareyouG0d:

[size=18pt]Pls let's do this for Lanicky
Let's officially crown the Queen
#Lanicky2016
#VoteLanicky
#BeautyAndBrain
#iStandWithLanicky
#VoteNotFight
[/size]

Mrcork layla196 KelvinGraphics(m), kurlz(f), VellyG(m), slowride(f), llaykorn, bukit05(f), suzan404(f), rubsaphy(f), SANDOSKI(f), cedaraustine(m), KingRex1, shatux(m), akankemi1(f), Modenzy, Mekusdanny, luciouscookie, allanphash7(m), kaziblake(f), aluk(m), LessFlawz(f), ColeworldMD(m), Juliaann(f), Monalisa185(f), tocutie(f), Tommfrench(m), kraftsta(m), AyamConfidence(m), bqlekan(m), Tamee(f), Chule(m), Jasi7(m), midps007(m), realglob(m), Oliviaarims(f), isacolukay(m), McPhilz8(m), indoorlove(m), Chy27, peeparty(m), wc, Rooy57(m), Dapsynzeal(m), martyns303(m), Bbsharon(f), daretodiffer(f), abercrombie(m), Toslayem(f), robosky02(m), Shaadey(f), aolumaxi(m), Griffon, Finewine365, sevule(m), hayjay16(f), sweetstuff20(f), joetoocute, stalicia(f), redgem(f), Dojupyo(f), amzee(m), elguaje(m), Tufanja(f), plat0, Annybens1993(f), Ionkidiz, XavierBlue(m), virginboy1(m), naijamark(m), valmunich(m), Kenndall, wristbangle(m), sharperino(m), piicity(m), kennboiy(m), Olami90, eni4real(m), Kimeto(f), handsomeclouds, andyxyler(m), iamkingzlee(m), NLgossipgirl, Tashaamania(f), Heineken(m), Cutehector(m), nnagozie(m), Jarizod(m), xdos(m), tohpahz(f), scentmarlc(m), john4aguero(m), djdoxxx(m), 12month, pinkiberry(f), DanceVille(m), MistaCharis, SweetSoup(m), irishCream, prodiG(m), MzLaurel(f), Qmab, iAmCharis, Khaytunechi, dukeduke, francizy(m), winnieberry(f), mzellsx(f), Rheetari(f), IamYhudii(f), goodgate, MissSlimbody(f), skyisthelimit(m), jrerico1(m), Ahmad4452(m), bioduneberry(m), HOMOTOYOSI10(m), kuljoe4, kinglekan(m), dicefrost(m), Mikwus(f), Mayor21(m), Angelina996(f), ladibright(f), Trustluv(f), ogunvic41(m), chocmanne(m), akinbros, Rainess(f), Slimzjoe(m), zico18(m), martineverest(m), alberto2k, Pelmet(f), cokacoola(m), vjsmiles, ivyT(f), joywendy(f), Nexxy007, senorova(m), EngrRolly(m), Deejavuu(f), MrWizzy(m), malonephill(m), whizqueen(f), damseyl(f), naijaboiy, yemicoal(m), transit4(m), TRADELYN, MizGloriana(f), wunmi590(m), dasanchez1(m), hatbricker(m), zaragal(f), bestcindy(f), Dotwillis1(m), dechandel(f), myouri(f), ALKARULEZZ(m), trishlovely(f), marieolae(f), Chizzy20(f), iceberylin(m), tosyne2much(m), luvlyoracle(m), MzzTega(f), josephlala(m), maureensylvia(f), bisayor(m), DrAmanda(f), Divineluv14(f), chisombenedicta(f), herdeythoun(f), ireneony(f), jhuliahna65, Lailerh(f), misshoree(f), somcherry(f), jennylove7575(f), LushGreenz, iphunanya(f), coolxpat(m), tocin44(m), Rapzino(m), destante(f), debosola(f)
Ronald4lfe

5 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by optional1(f): 11:49am On Apr 28, 2016
kisdaniel:
vote Optional1 cos she'z d real queen of NAIRALAND

Optional1 FCE babe Great Defender Great No2

While vote 4 d others wen there is an option in d game.

#Great Optional1
#D queen of beauty
#D queen of d coast
#D queen of smile beauty
#D one and only Uyai in NL

Optional1 is d only option.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by kisdaniel(m): 11:49am On Apr 28, 2016
i hereby pronounce OPtionAL1 miss nairaland 2016

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 28, 2016
BossDanniee:
Gerrarahere!
Is this how u hope to campaign?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by BossDanniee(m): 11:51am On Apr 28, 2016
scentmarlc:

Nice meme cheesy

Ah shokiiiii for ivyy cheesy
Yeah bro! Vote-Ivyy-4-Miss-Nairaland-2016

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 28, 2016
[size=22pt]
Fadedjeans:
Joyful,
Objective,
Youthful,
Flawless,
Understanding,
Likeable,
#BeJOYFULandstillvotemimzy
[/size]
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Johneyhaz: 11:52am On Apr 28, 2016
This is the story of Miss Nairaland

June 2012 ***** Ogugua

December 2012 ***** Achwukunet

June 2013 ***** Lupey

December 2013 ***** Miracy

November 2014 ***** Jemina

May 2015 ****Tohpahz

[size=15pt]May 2015 ****** who the crown fit?[/size]

[size=20pt]Lanicky....
LANICKY THE BEAUTY QUEEN[/size]
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by midehi2(f): 11:52am On Apr 28, 2016
scentmarlc:

Sweetipie why has thou and mhizkel forsaken me naaaaa
how can i forsake my sweet guy cheesy

have searched for mhizkel all over the world, still searching .....
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by JigsawKillah(m): 11:52am On Apr 28, 2016
Only one head I dim fit to wear the crown
Check my siggy to know who she is

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 28, 2016
mysticgal noni!!!

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ErnieSmallzz(f): 11:54am On Apr 28, 2016
Arabiandude:

I ASSURE YOU, REFINER BEING THE WINNER OF THIS CONTEST HAS ALREADY BEEN MADE, PROCLAIMED AND SEALED IN HEAVEN AND HERE ON EARTH.

DOES YOUR PM WORK? I WANNA INFORM OUR CAMPAIGN MANAGER TO HAVE AN OFFLINE CHAT WITH YOU.

wink
Arabiandude:

yea it does
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by scentmarlc(m): 11:56am On Apr 28, 2016
Creamish:
So, they say "black is beautiful",
Some say it's silly and pitiful.
"Like how can everyone with a certain colour be beautiful? ".
They may be right or wrong but they agree Mimzy looks incredible!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3651298_photogrid1461687974108_jpege370191e1d58cdb25cb72d322934a9ed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3651600_3651564img20160421071959jpeg05d42d73a9fe0c56b3dee68b458cd9dc_jpegd095835b7c73d0e000a886a0a99ff974

Vote-Mimzy-As-Miss-Nairaland-2016

Hmmmmm, creamish !

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Smellymouth: 11:56am On Apr 28, 2016
DJ IamLEGEND1, let's do this for mimzy!! cool

E ya/
Girl I no go fit denyy/
Your beauty so designed/
And ya pictures no the lie/
All I really want is true love/
She's hot (she's hot)/
Na to carry'am go/
I go carry am goooo Oh oh/
She's hot (she's hot)/
Na to carry'am goo/
I go carry'am goooo/
Far away.../

Mimzy idi HOT cool )

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 28, 2016
Johneyhaz:
[color undecided=#770077]This is the story of Miss Nairaland

June 2012 ***** Ogugua

December 2012 ***** Achwukunet

June 2013 ***** Lupey

December 2013 ***** Miracy

November 2014 ***** Jemina

May 2015 ****Tohpahz
[/color]

[size=15pt]May 2015 ****** who the crown fit?[/size]

[size=20pt]Lanicky....
LANICKY THE BEAUTY QUEEN[/size]

Rule 8: Do not post false information on nairaland.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by BossDanniee(m): 11:56am On Apr 28, 2016
Vote-Ivyy-4-Miss-Nairaland-2016

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by scentmarlc(m): 11:57am On Apr 28, 2016
midehi2:

how can i forsake my sweet guy cheesy

have searched for mhizkel all over the world, still searching .....

lolzzz......maybe she went to see the queen grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Johneyhaz: 11:57am On Apr 28, 2016
So many languages, English i speak

So manny countries, Nigeria i choose

So many forums, Nairaland my home

So many sections, Romance my spot

So many contestants *****

[size=24pt]LANICKY[/size] I KNOW...

Vote Lanicky 4 miss nairaland2016

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Sirmuel1(m): 11:57am On Apr 28, 2016
Smellymouth:
I haff pitched my tent with Mimzy!
ALAGA1 has spoken!! cool
Angelberry Iykekelvins Midehi2 ogorwyne AirSultan obontami Irunooboo Carringguy Iambibi Jubrealguy Sirmuel1
Leggo cool
As for me and my fans, it's Team mimzy all the way!! VOTE MIMZY FOR MISS NL 2016

grin grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Fadedjeans: 11:57am On Apr 28, 2016
Gentle
Observant
Radiant
Graceful
Elegant
Optimistic
Understanding
Sensational
#stayGORG'anddontforgettovotemimzy!

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Smellymouth: 11:58am On Apr 28, 2016
Sirmuel1:

grin grin grin

SaiMimzy!!!!! cool grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by scentmarlc(m): 11:59am On Apr 28, 2016
Gabadaya:

Rule 8: Do not post false information on nairaland.

you are just another dropout with a smartphone i swear cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 28, 2016
[size=16pt]
Smellymouth:
[b]DJ IamLEGEND1, let's do this for [color=#990000]mimzy!! cool

E ya/
Girl I no go fit denyy/
Your beauty so designed/
And ya pictures no the lie/
All I really want is true love/
She's hot (she's hot)/
Na to carry'am go/
I go carry am goooo Oh oh/
She's hot (she's hot)/
Na to carry'am goo/
I go carry'am goooo/
Far away.../

Mimzy idi HOT cool )
[/b][/color][/size]
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Johneyhaz: 11:59am On Apr 28, 2016
[size=14pt]We have been given one contestant

Above other contestants

At mention of
[/size] [size=20pt]LANICKY[/size]

[size=14pt]All other contestant shall bow[/size]

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 28, 2016

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by scentmarlc(m): 12:00pm On Apr 28, 2016
Smellymouth:

SaiMimzy!!!!! cool grin grin

Where are the memes smelly.....
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 28, 2016
[size=16pt]
Fadedjeans:
Gentle
Observant
Radiant
Graceful
Elegant
Optimistic
Understanding
Sensational
#stayGORG'anddontforgettovotemimzy!
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (221) (Reply)

20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) / 18 Signs To Show He's No Longer Interested In You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.