Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,630 members, 7,813,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (224546 Views)

My campaign thread / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (221) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 28, 2016
TheDarknight:
EULOGY TO LEZZ/LEZZLIE

we shall remember you always!

[b]
From the rubble of banishment of Lezz/Lezzlie births a Princess and a prospective Queen!

Rarely does Nature bequeaths humanity with the gift of beauty, intelligence, decorum, humility, grace and manners.

We are privileged to be part of this golden moment, like an eclipse, we have witness Mimzy in our mist as she takes us through the winding and smooth plains of her enthralling life.

A life full of kindness, compassion and brillaince, and good judgement.

After the scathing attacks and avalanche of abuses from the opposing camps, she maintained her cool and compusure; The hallmark of a true queen who is intelligent, strikingly beautiful and composed to be the face of Nairaland.

As lezz/lezzlie's emissary, i bear to you his last wish and favour he beseeches of you his dear friends/mentors

So sad he's no more to convey directly this message of good will and appreciation of your revered friendship and support.....

But he presents to you his departing ornament of aesthetic stunner, Mimzy!

Look into her eyes, and you'll see more than what you've always held in common with lezz/lezzlie; The Beauty of life!!!

Let's make her the Queen.
[/b]

see yansh shocked shocked shocked

fine gal...

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by JigsawKillah(m): 12:21pm On Apr 28, 2016
The gods have endorsed someone else o
Lanicky is the real deal bro grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Smellymouth: 12:21pm On Apr 28, 2016
Maxi112:
the time is now! we must all stand up and be counted, we must stand up and defend our vote, we must not all them to intimidate us to vote the wrong person

we must SAY NO TO A PROPAGANDIST, SAY NO TO A CULTIST, SAY NO TO THOSE THAT STEALS PEOPLES POST HERE, SAY NO TO E-WAR, SAY NO TO THOSE OF THEM THAT WANT TO SPOIL NL FOR US SAY NO TO BABY MAMA

great people of good consence we must all stand up and be counted, we must vote our own, we must vote the right person for use, I'm not asking u guys to vote for anybody but be conscious of whom u vote for

I have seriously landed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 28, 2016
Maxi112:
the time is now! we must all stand up and be counted, we must stand up and defend our vote, we must not all them to intimidate us to vote the wrong person

we must SAY NO TO A PROPAGANDIST, SAY NO TO A CULTIST, SAY NO TO THOSE THAT STEALS PEOPLES POST HERE, SAY NO TO E-WAR, SAY NO TO THOSE OF THEM THAT WANT TO SPOIL NL FOR US SAY NO TO BABY MAMA

great people of good consence we must all stand up and be counted, we must vote our own, we must vote the right person for use, I'm not asking u guys to vote for anybody but be conscious of whom u vote for

I have seriously landed

You don baff?

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Johneyhaz: 12:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
[size=25pt]Tutorial on how to mould a Queen.step by step

What We need :-

L oving

A odorable

N atural

I ntelligent

C reativity

K nowledgeable

Y oung
[/size]

kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Fadedjeans: 12:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
Daring,
Amiable,
Terrific,
Enchanting
#savetheDATEandremembertovotemimzy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by IStandWLanicky: 12:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
Johneyhaz:
This is the story of Miss Nairaland

June 2012 ***** Ogugua

December 2012 ***** Achwukunet

June 2013 ***** Lupey

December 2013 ***** Miracy

November 2014 ***** Jemina

May 2015 ****Tohpahz

[size=15pt]May 2015 ****** who the crown fit?[/size]

[size=20pt]Lanicky....
LANICKY THE BEAUTY QUEEN[/size]

Am not mentioned?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 28, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
hmmm she cute!!
yes she is..

hope we can count on u
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by SucrePlum(f): 12:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
Maxi112:

I have seriously landed

Who be this idiiot? Abeg take your hate campaign elsewhere

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by JigsawKillah(m): 12:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
Maxi112:

I have seriously landed

Lol
Say yes to Lanicky, Sir
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by scentmarlc(m): 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
mysticgal:
No na, it doesn't stop here, spread the good news cheesy Vote Mystically, vote mysticsense. Vote Mysticgal cool

You ehnnnnnnnnnnn.........
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by iykekelvins(m): 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
Mimzy on this onecheesy
#SaiMimzy
#IRepMimzy
#VoteMimzyForMissNl

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by IStandWLanicky: 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
scentmarlc:

Oga we don hear grin
scent can you campaign??
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2016

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ImDharay: 12:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
sad cry sad
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Monalisa185(f): 12:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
Monalisa185:
LANICKY is the queen of all queens

There are just two contestants in this contest..

LANICKY and the rest...

Nairaland, stand up, smile and vote queen LANICKY

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Smellymouth: 12:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Smellymouth though cheesy

this ur campaign ehn

Baba, na mimzy dey burst my head oo!!

I don show! Make dem clear road jare!

Na street we dey, we nor be ajebo!!!

Join the mimzy train baba

Mimzy Bomaye!!

Mimzy Bomaye!!!!!

SaiMimzy!!!

5 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by SyndicatesMedia: 12:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
Dongata:

fine gal...

Just join the WiNNiNG Team bro! She's not just hot but she's got the wits to back it up! grin

#TrendMimzy

4 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by JigsawKillah(m): 12:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
Johneyhaz:
[size=25pt]Tutorial on how to mould a Queen.step by step

What We need :-

L oving

A odorable

N atural

I ntelligent

C reativity

K nowledgeable

Y oung
[/size]

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Johneyhaz: 12:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
IStandWLanicky:

Am not mentioned?
and u are former miss nl? grin

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by TheDarknight: 12:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
Dongata:

fine gal...
You see right, bro.

Make your vote count, bro.

Vote Mimzy for Miss Nairaland 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
[size=16pt][b]
postmann:

Beauty extraordinary
Class like Buckingham
Mimzy is all royalty
Yet gentle like a lamb
The road to fame is long
With booby-traps by haters
But she be singing victorious
Cos here and after her fame lives on
So why you be hating on us
We be racking up fame to the banks
Our talent is spontaneous
Not epileptic like broke-ass niggas
She doing this for kicks
But your hearts' on the line
Mimzy let there be like light
Through the flashes of your eyes
Pout them lips and let the hearts of men skip
You take the show in your stride
They got sleepless nights while you ride
It is Mimzy and then the rest
Even while she rest in her nest
From glory to glory y'all know the story
The hype and the lies all made up story
Ugly and royalty don't mix
Mimzy may you be the face we never miss

[color=#006600]
VOTE FOR INTEGRITY
VOTE FOR HUMILITY
VOTE FOR BEAUTY
YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN..
VOTE FOR MIMZY

All road to miss nairaland leads to www.nairaland.com/mimzy

[/b][/color][/size]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by JigsawKillah(m): 12:29pm On Apr 28, 2016
Monalisa185:
Want to know what LANICKY really stands for? Check it out:

L---->SHE'S LOVELY

A---->SHE'S AWESOME

N---->SHE'S NEAT

I----->SHE'S INTELLIGENT

C---->SHE'S COMELY

K---->SHE'S KIND
above all
Y---->SHE'S YOUNG

Now tell me, what else are you really looking for in a beauty queen?...she's an all-rounder! She's complete in every departmentgrin...she's Queen LANICKY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 28, 2016
TheDarknight:
EULOGY TO LEZZ/LEZZLIE

we shall remember you always!

[b]
From the rubble of banishment of Lezz/Lezzlie births a Princess and a prospective Queen!

Rarely does Nature bequeaths humanity with the gift of beauty, intelligence, decorum, humility, grace and manners.

We are privileged to be part of this golden moment, like an eclipse, we have witnessed Mimzy in our mist as she takes us through the winding and smooth plains of her enthralling life.

A life full of kindness, compassion and brillaince, and good judgement.

After the scathing attacks and avalanche of abuses from the opposing camps, she maintained her cool and compusure; The hallmark of a true queen who is intelligent, strikingly beautiful and composed to be the face of Nairaland.

As lezz/lezzlie's emissary, i bear to you his last wish and favour he beseeches of you his dear friends/mentors

So sad he's no more to convey directly this message of good will and appreciation of your revered friendship and support.....

But he presents to you his departing ornament of aesthetic stunner, Mimzy!

Look into her eyes, and you'll see more than what you've always held in common with lezz/lezzlie; The Beauty of life!!!

Let's make her the Queen.
[/b]

5minsmadness
Joshcoli
Crazibone
Donodion
Nexxy007
TV01
nisai
Dragonking
adamskutty
agaugust (those southies got their hands full)

winner01 ( my conscience preener)

icedbeatz

chukwubuzor123 ( hope you haven't stopped penning poems)
iAmCharis ( hope this isnt too much of an asking)

Justeenaleo (beauty with a knack of literature)
Olsoo
PhonePlanet (Ios and Android still?)
PunterTim
mustydeen
olardimeji
uncjay
Fribery
yanabasee
JUSTbuchi
BlaqCoffee109 (patriotic beauty)
mykohayz
mzvyne
Aviero
shaddokPomelo
blym4real
TeejayMaya , rawgame, 
tomakint,
sagieramos
rubsaphy
Dheartless,
Edipee
Propene
kevinberry
Abee79,
oloyede252
integrity85
Dklef
Bosville
RiloKiley
bucacino
Senna
hatbricker
gallantsoldiers
virginboy1
Phut
Nurtay
Nafizzey
joseph1832
lexaydfg
paschu
Silkmoth33
KaBabs1
BossKratos
Dcholeric
Angel09
DRISKLEF
aforti
Tizwizweezy
HaneefahRN
SweetieConstie
donephi
usmanspihn
romme2u
Silkmoth33
Edipee
DavidKissinger
bucacino
Hazardhandsome
Boyolity
Greycious
proudlyme
tomdon
Antina
3rdlegxxx
Homguy
Henry120
Henry240

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Creamish(f): 12:30pm On Apr 28, 2016
scentmarlc:

I need muva, smellymouth, and iamlagend1 to be a part of the deal.....

Asked on a personal note...as per our history. Nothing to do with the teams...just u & I. An extra vote is always a plus. smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by IStandWLanicky: 12:30pm On Apr 28, 2016
ImDharay:
#partially followinq...

Like really
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by IStandWLanicky: 12:31pm On Apr 28, 2016
Johneyhaz:
and u are former miss nl? grin
Mentioned all your friends jor... you knw sabi code tins
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by IamLEGEND1: 12:31pm On Apr 28, 2016
Dongata:
fine gal...

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Smellymouth: 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
iykekelvins:
Mimzy on this onecheesy

#SaiMimzy

#IRepMimzy

#VoteMimzyForMissNl

cool cool

SaiMimzy!!!

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Fynestboi: 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
Who miss nairaland don epp undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Fadedjeans: 12:33pm On Apr 28, 2016
Inspiring
Noteworthy
Simple
Patient
Industrious
Real
Intriguing
Natural
Gorgeous
#beINSPIREDandpleasevotemimzy

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by mysticgal(f): 12:33pm On Apr 28, 2016
scentmarlc:

You ehnnnnnnnnnnn.........
Wha cheesy

Vote Mystically, vote mysticsense, vote mysticgal cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (221) (Reply)

20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) / 18 Signs To Show He's No Longer Interested In You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.