Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD - Romance (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (226686 Views)

My campaign thread / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (221) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by DRISKLEF(m): 11:07am On Apr 30, 2016
Why all these hate campaigns nau sad
SMH. Ya'll disappoint me, really.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MasterBaiter: 11:09am On Apr 30, 2016
MrTeeo:

Mimzy is beautiful.. .. Keeping my fingers crossed.. .

Those days when I used to manage campaigns for people. Am old now
No doubt my brother.... but even old folks do something in their pastime to unwind cheesy

So make u monitor the babe wella,she set die.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by AyamConfidence(m): 11:10am On Apr 30, 2016
pinceprinz:
Blessup Lanicky!

Forget about the Frienemies, Lanicky is d remedy

Pon D Street me I know her pedigree,

Murda dem haters with no apology, her gimmicks are Philosophy

Gat tha tools and d armoury, D lyrical Perfectionist

She. hot like 2000 degrees, immune against mediocrity

On point nuh chat no gibberish.

Millions of battle won, still no defeat

Never hurry, never afraid man, yes indeed.

Never decrease, always increase Lanicky tha Champ family.

We set all d records and we break it at will

We call all d shots and burst whole ah it

Positive livity is what ah preaching

Seen nuff ah dem just chu-chu like train

This champion vibe has broken d chains

Champion minds occupy d frontline

Wave whole af dem mediocre bye-bye

Lanickynotically her virus is spreading worldwide

Every lame bashment bound fit go ah buck wild

Dont know about u but Lanicky shining true light

She's eliminated every parasite

Caw me see a thousand of dem fall side by side

She Gat me tha champ smile, lo! all my tears dem subside

Brightening every corner shining the black star

March on triumphantly remain pon ur grind and grind hard

Sitting pon d mountain her swag we can’t hide

Stand upon ur feet and wave ur lanicky flag
With a touch of class and tell em say… Lanicky tha champion.

Blissful morning to y'all that believes in Lanicky and are sticking it up for her. For onlookers who haven't decided yet, the door to the hall of fame is still open, just bounce in , no bouncer's gonna stop ya! Peace!
baba oooo tiri gbosa for you...LANICKY is the chosen one....I will vote for LANICKY.... everybody please do the same
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 30, 2016
MasterBaiter:
are those PDP colours I'm seeing on that banner?

*spits* no offence or anything
What's PdP? shocked

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 30, 2016
Lanicky's team.....dunno why you guys are all answering the same person on the same issue. It is getting tiresome and irksome undecided

The more you reply, the more you reinforce the narrative. You will just keep filling more pages of the thread with the same topic of your candidate's 'ugliness'. For someone who randomly opens a page on the thread that will be the first thing that grabs his/her attention about your candidate.

Can't you just ignore and campaign for your candidate on her own merits. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Mediapace: 11:13am On Apr 30, 2016
Wura & Fadaka
Gabadaya:

who invited this goat?

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by RebelliousDark: 11:13am On Apr 30, 2016
cheesy . .

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by AyamConfidence(m): 11:13am On Apr 30, 2016
DRISKLEF:

bro team LANICKY don't hate...we keeping it real....please join out league and you be glad you did
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by optional1(f): 11:14am On Apr 30, 2016
[quote author=VoteMysticgal post=45173834][/quote]

madam I use ur father dat created u to stop adding me in ur rubbish.

Pls stop dis or else
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by RebelliousDark: 11:15am On Apr 30, 2016
adeaks:
Lanicky's team.....dunno why you guys are all answering the same person on the same issue. It is getting tiresome and irksome undecided

The more you reply, the more you reinforce the narrative. You will just keep filling more pages of the thread with the same topic of your candidate's 'ugliness'. For someone who randomly opens a page on the thread that will be the first thing that grabs his/her attention about your candidate.

Can't you just ignore and campaign for your candidate on her own merits. undecided

nice story brov. . .i never knew you were a storyteller. .

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by RebelliousDark: 11:16am On Apr 30, 2016
°°°°^^^^°°°°°°^^^^^^°°°°°

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 30, 2016
MRNipples:
ERMM I JUST WANT TO ASK A QUESTION, BCAUS IM KIND OF CONFUSE RIGHT, ACTUALLY A PICTORIAL CONFUSION. IS MIMZY LIGHT IN COMPLETION OR DARK OR CHOCOLATE IN COMPLETION. REASON I ASKED IS BECAUS B4 D CONTEST SHE WAS LIGHT IN COMPLETION BUT WHY IS IT THAT HER UPLOADED PICS IN THIS CAMPAIGN THREAD ARE KIND OF CHOCOLATE IN COMPLETION. IS IT WHAT IM THINKING THAT HATTCHET WAS RIGHT AFTER ALL.

Funny enough, I saw her picture on one of the front page threads and I was wondering if it was the same person whose pictures I had been seeing previously.

I want to assume the complexion change was as a result of the lighting of the place where that particular picture was taken.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by RebelliousDark: 11:18am On Apr 30, 2016
°°°°^^^^^^^^^^°°°°°^^^^^^^

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by M400(f): 11:18am On Apr 30, 2016
DRISKLEF:

We are Different, we don't beef,we stand tall.Team mysticgal. Join us!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MRNipples(m): 11:18am On Apr 30, 2016
MrTeeo:

Go away. Appease the gods or ama pitch my tent directly opposite you. And you know what I can do
oga BABALAWO we are sorry, on behalf of ivyy. what can we do to appease the gods. we need ur powers.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by RebelliousDark: 11:19am On Apr 30, 2016
^√^√^^√^√^

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by RebelliousDark: 11:19am On Apr 30, 2016
°^°^°^°^°^°^

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by zeburudaya: 11:20am On Apr 30, 2016
DRISKLEF:
What a rush cool

MIMZY is the name

KNIGHT is the house, so she got fame/

eff what you feel and join the moving Train/

I see you getting green, or perhaps go visit the rehabs...

Other girls mad cos MIMZY's got all what they wished they had/

Lets give it up to tha intelligentsia, stunner!

Like cadigans on winter, baby Mimzy's got you covered/ smiley smiley

eeasyy

[size=28pt]It is Mimzy we are want. Gbam![/size] grin grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by RebelliousDark: 11:20am On Apr 30, 2016
°°°°√°√√√√√°°°°°•••

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by RebelliousDark: 11:21am On Apr 30, 2016
√√√ΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠ

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ivyy(f): 11:21am On Apr 30, 2016
MrTeeo:

Go away. Appease the gods or ama pitch my tent directly opposite you. And you know what I can do

I'm sorry embarassed
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by RebelliousDark: 11:21am On Apr 30, 2016
^^^^^^^√√√√√ΠΠΠ

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by RebelliousDark: 11:22am On Apr 30, 2016
^^^^^^°°°°

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by RebelliousDark: 11:24am On Apr 30, 2016
^°°°^^^^^^^°°°

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MarysMeal: 11:24am On Apr 30, 2016
RebelliousDark:

stop smoking weed, nigga. . .i play people not the other way round. . .and why i called you 'nigga' is because you're a MALE disguising as a female. . .

@emboldened_the same way i find MÏMZY ugly. . . . . .if you don't agree look for the nearest wet transformer in your village to go give a warming embrace. .

at least LANICKY doesn't go around stealing and plagiarizing people's topics . . . . .
cheesy cheesy

Farano, rocktation.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MRNipples(m): 11:25am On Apr 30, 2016
adeaks:

Funny enough, I saw her picture on one of the front page threads and I was wondering if it was the same person whose pictures I had been seeing previously.

I want to assume the complexion change was as a result of the lighting of the place where that particular picture was taken.
well i hope so, becaus the truth is that the first picture she had on her dp, dat was taken in her suppose work place is 100% different 4rm d ones im seeing now. d lady im seeing now are two ladies, one is slim and chocolate in completion, while d oda is kind of busty a little bit nd dark in completion while d first one as at last month was slim and light in completion. its either she is using her old photoes when she was young or smtin is wrong somewhere. CC:MUVA,SYNZU woya chuk mouth put.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by GIYAZZ(m): 11:27am On Apr 30, 2016
cynthiaokaka:
Guys, I want you guys to support MissGdope, and when voting time start, vote for her too..

Show her some love, she is the only girl that deserves the crown
You're beautiful. Welcome to the team ma'm.

Vote MissGdope!

Vote MissGdope!!

Vote MissGdope!!!

Vote MissGdope!!!!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by RebelliousDark: 11:27am On Apr 30, 2016
MarysMeal:

Farano, rocktation.

he(gbadaya) called LANICKY ugly and i said i felt the same thing about MIMZY. . . why didn't you quote farano amd rocktation to gbadaya's post as well?.hypocrite. . . . .stop giving me unnecessary mentions if you got nothing meaningful to say to me. . .

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 30, 2016
zeburudaya:

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by DRISKLEF(m): 11:31am On Apr 30, 2016
zeburudaya:

Yea bro, M I M Z Y is the the we know!

Thank you for your support.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Mediapace: 11:31am On Apr 30, 2016
I concur
Estharfabian:
Adeh39 Monalisa185

It Feeds on Attention. the more Attention You give it? .....The more it grows.

Y'all should please ignore the lunatic. Abeg! lipsrsealed The E-Whipping You've given IT should be enough. let It eat.

Lanicky Still Remains OUR Queen. grin Who dem epp?cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 30, 2016
Thank you. I appreciate wink
MasterBaiter:
come,good sir let me introduce you to mimzy's camp. the choice that is impossible to regret

cc: Muva Dklef mimzy Evathyst

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (221) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) / 18 Signs To Show He's No Longer Interested In You / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.