Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,445 members, 7,861,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:49 AM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD - Romance (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (228879 Views)

My campaign thread / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (221) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
You couldn't have said it beta.
#TrendMimzy smiley cheesy

Dklef:

Thank you.

I should use this opportunity to state that we're not just making up stories on our campaign posts.

Its what it is - and once you're blessed, you're blessed.

Mimzy is not just beautiful but elegant too! Coupled with her intelligence and uniqueness, its safe to say she's bigger than the crown itself.

Sai M I M Z Y
Sai MIM ZY
Sai NL's first desearving queen
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
blow #hala_mimzy outta your trumpets
teammimzy have been blowing so hard, it echoes outta earth
she's been attracting nlanders likah a magnet
she's been in this game so long, she ain't a cadet
ignore hate comments, he can't do more than a hatchet
while the mad folks are smoking cigarette
drinking kai kai, while we popping moet
and throwing banquets
nairalanders make una no forget
take no risk, stake your votes on a sure bet
join the team and flymimzyjet

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Dklef(m): 12:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
MrTeeo:

Mimzy is beautiful.. .. Keeping my fingers crossed.. .
Those days when I used to manage campaigns for people. Am old now

Mimzy it is then?

Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 30, 2016
#HurricaneMIMZYtiTakeOverJorr grin

MUVA:

Spoken like a true Queen. cool
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by RebelliousDark: 12:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
√√ΠΠ^•••

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
Fadedjeans:

And you know 'he' is for team mimzy because 'he' expressly said so? You should not directly Call out mimzy because 'he' could actually belong to any team. Your moniker isn't anonymous, unlike the 'he'. Until you're able to prove that the person behind that account belongs to team mimzy, I'd suggest like one of your team members said, ignore it. Thank you.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
[size=30pt]
PoseidonTrident:
and throwing banquets
[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by RebelliousDark: 12:16pm On Apr 30, 2016
Knightngale:
STFU [s]you thief, you were not banned unjustly, everyone saw where you stole your bars from. You are a renowned begger and thief, skeleton looking ugly teenager. Rap thief. Like I said, you lost every right to call anyone a thief[/s] smiley

and you're a TRANSGENDER. . who skeleton-looking teenager don epp? who rap thief don EPP? grin huhuhahahaha lolololol

dark rebel is a rap thief eya eya o

join me and sing the chorus bro grin cheesy

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
ON POINT!!!

#TRENDMIMZYJORRRRR cheesy

[size=22pt]
KnightX:

You get the logic. They've realized Mimzy's been the top trending female on Nairaland for about three straight weeks, the others can't match her beauty, grace and charisma and her team has been innovative - raising the bar above their strata - so a smear campaign is what they seek.

They termed it " Code 9 , Area jagajaga" which means, "Cause trouble to disturb the relative peace when the other team (TeamMimzy) is winning the hearts of many".

I dare them to deny this.

The attack on Mimzy is planned. The supposed timid ones amongst them planned it. Not to worry, it's to Mimzy's advantage.

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Knightngale(f): 12:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
RebelliousDark:

and you're a TRANSGENDER. . who skeleton-looking teenager don epp? who rap thief don EPP? grin huhuhahahaha lolololol

join me and sing the chorus bro grin cheesy
Vote not fight tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Laveda(f): 12:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by RebelliousDark: 12:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
Monalisa185 they said Code 9 Area jagajaga means "cause trouble o" . hahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
D grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin D grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy ;DD grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy ;DD grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy ;DD grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Aminat508(f): 12:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
bogolobango:
Aminat508 agarawu nko
Alafia lowa. Cc :Agarawu23

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Lsofdk(m): 12:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
PoseidonTrident:
and throwing banquets

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by HurricaneMIMZY: 12:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MUVA(m): 12:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
Fadedjeans:

Come on. You really shouldn't be doing this. Like you of all people. Quoting inciting posts would do nothing but stir up controversies. You've been preaching vote not fight, live up to what you've preached. Ignore all or better still respond with a lovely comment or picture of mimzy. Don't give them more attention than they deserve. The queen needs it more. #teammimzy.

Lol. On a regular day this thread would be looking like sudan by now. But the Queen's presence won't let me. Anyway, vote not fight is the motto of TeamMimzy. We preach love cool

1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Fadedjeans: 12:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
KnightX:

You get the logic. They've realized Mimzy's been the top trending female on Nairaland for about three straight weeks, the others can't match her beauty, grace and charisma and her team has been innovative - raising the bar above their strata - so a smear campaign is what they seek.

They termed it " Code 9 , Area jagajaga" which means, "Cause trouble to disturb the relative peace when the other team (TeamMimzy) is winning the hearts of many".

I dare them to deny this.

The attack on Mimzy is planned. The supposed timid ones amongst them planned it. Not to worry, it's to Mimzy's advantage.

Really, like I said, it doesn't matter what they try or try not to do. Ignore them all, focus on mimzy and watch her win the hearts of many. The campaigning wouldn't go on forever and so the short time has to be fully utilized in spreading the word. #TeamMimzy#queenmimzy#votemimzy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by RebelliousDark: 12:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
Laveda:

Michael, no need for all these jor cool
Fashi these people smiley

lolol. . . I'm just having my fün babe. .
#Code_9Area_Jagajaga grin grin

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by GIYAZZ(m): 12:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
[size=30pt]MISSGDOPE TI TAKEOVER!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Fadedjeans: 12:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
Knightngale:
Vote not fight tongue
Lol, that's the spirit! kiss kiss
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MUVA(m): 12:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
mimzy:
#HurricaneMIMZYtiTakeOverJorr grin
**In patoranking's voice**

They dan knuh cool
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by RebelliousDark: 12:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
√√√ΠΠ^^°^

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
Fadedjeans:

Really, like I said, it doesn't matter what they try or try not to do. Ignore them all, focus on mimzy and watch her win the hearts of many. The campaigning wouldn't go on forever and so the short time has to be fully utilized in spreading the word. #TeamMimzy#queenmimzy#votemimzy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by RebelliousDark: 12:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
~~~~~~~

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MUVA(m): 12:29pm On Apr 30, 2016
Beauty.

1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MUVA(m): 12:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
Style.

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Knightngale(f): 12:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
Fadedjeans:

Lol, that's the spirit! kiss kiss
cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Laveda(f): 12:32pm On Apr 30, 2016
RebelliousDark:

lolol. . . I'm just having my fün babe. . #Code_9Area_Jagajaga grin grin
grin Lanicky for miss Nairaland 2016 grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Laveda(f): 12:32pm On Apr 30, 2016
RebelliousDark:

lolol. . . I'm just having my fün babe. . #Code_9Area_Jagajaga grin grin
grin Lanicky for miss Nairaland 2016 grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Dklef(m): 12:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
SAY NO TO FAKE BEAUTIES..
SAY NO TO HOSTILE CAMPS
SAY NO TO MEDIOCRITY...

YES TO M I M Z Y ...
Embrace change now!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MUVA(m): 12:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
Miss Nairaland 2016.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (221) (Reply)

18 Signs To Show He's No Longer Interested In You / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.