Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Two Wife Materials: Who To Choose? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Wife Materials: Who To Choose? (3852 Views)

Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User / Should I Marry Two Wife? / Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Wife Materials: Who To Choose? by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 28, 2016
I have 2 ladies I consider okay for marriage.

The first, is with 8 years relationship. The second is 4-5 years.

Both relationships had breif breakups.

Now that I want to settle down, both are pulling me hard and I just can't choose between the two or marry both.

The first is tough, often nags and has betrayed me in the past but we resolved issues.

She is the SU type, don't use earings and the skirts type. accepted by Mum.

The second is gentle like a dove. Can't finish two wraps of moi moi. Loving and respectful. Never nags. Always obedient and far more beautiful and presentable. But with past relationships that I don't appreciate. Has committed abortion in past relationship. Not the SU type as she uses earings and put on trousers. My mum don't like her.

I need advice on what to do. I have been praying that one finds an alternative but they are pulling harder as they disvover i'm about to get married.

They know each other through whatsapp now.

What do I do. I am in a dilenma
Re: Two Wife Materials: Who To Choose? by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 28, 2016
Go with the lady that u can't live without..follow what ur heart's content...the one that can push u to be a better man ,a better husband & a better father in the future..

grin

5 Likes

Re: Two Wife Materials: Who To Choose? by Marlvin(m): 10:56am On Apr 28, 2016
Polygamy is still accepted in the society; you can go ahead n marry both of 'em, after all you put yourself in that mess, it's left for you to clean it up.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Wife Materials: Who To Choose? by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 28, 2016
Choose whom your heart (not ur mum) chooses. Ur mum won't be there to handle all d tiny issues. Meanwhile, am dat 1st one. If u dare tell people about dis again, I'd scold d hell outta u. OK?

2 Likes

Re: Two Wife Materials: Who To Choose? by Spicylate(f): 11:31am On Apr 28, 2016
Definitely there is one your hearts craves for. Search deeper and you will see the One.
Re: Two Wife Materials: Who To Choose? by McBeee(m): 11:40am On Apr 28, 2016
PietraK:
I have 2 ladies I consider okay for marriage.

The first, is with 8 years relationship. The second is 4-5 years.

Both relationships had breif breakups.

Now that I want to settle down, both are pulling me hard and I just can't choose between the two or marry both.

The first is tough, often nags and has betrayed me in the past but we resolved issues.

She is the SU type, don't use earings and the skirts type. accepted by Mum.

The second is gentle like a dove. Can't finish two wraps of moi moi. Loving and respectful. Never nags. Always obedient and far more beautiful and presentable. But with past relationships that I don't appreciate. Has committed abortion in past relationship. Not the SU type as she uses earings and put on trousers. My mum don't like her.

I need advice on what to do. I have been praying that one finds an alternative but they are pulling harder as they disvover i'm about to get married.

They know each other through whatsapp now.

What do I do. I am in a dilenma

I feel u love the second more than the first, cos u re still with her even with her flaws and u have a personal complement about her unlike the first who's complement is just ur mum liking her

5 Likes

Re: Two Wife Materials: Who To Choose? by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 28, 2016
KashyBaby:
Go with the lady that u can't live without..follow what ur heart's content...the one that can push u to be a better man ,a better husband & a better father in the future..

grin

Both fit that category but the first even though nags pushes me more to become a better person. Cos of past betrayals when I gave all my heart yo her, I don't love her anymore like before and unhappy. But I still can't let go
Re: Two Wife Materials: Who To Choose? by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 28, 2016
Marlvin:
Polygamy is still accepted in the society; you can go ahead n marry both of 'em, after all you put yourself in that mess, it's left for you to clean it up.

I can't marry both.

I met the second when I had problems with the first. When the first came back, I accepted her back and managed both.
Re: Two Wife Materials: Who To Choose? by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 28, 2016
BreketeMind:
Choose whom your heart (not ur mum) chooses. Ur mum won't be there to handle all d tiny issues. Meanwhile, am dat 1st one. If u dare tell people about dis again, I'd scold d hell outta u. OK?

Lol. Point noted.

She is begging me to let go of the second and promising to become a better person by stopping the nagging etc...
Re: Two Wife Materials: Who To Choose? by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 28, 2016
Spicylate:
Definitely there is one your hearts craves for. Search deeper and you will see the One.

I loved the first with all my life. But her betrayals ruined my love life. Now I don't feel I can ever love and trust a woman again.

The second only makes me happy cos of her gentle nature and respect. She accepts sme just as I am and more presentable and beautiful.

Judging by what I passed thru with the first, both good and bad moments shared, I still can't tell her off for the sweet second.
Re: Two Wife Materials: Who To Choose? by Richiy(f): 11:55am On Apr 28, 2016
So only you have been managing these two ladies and toying with their marital fates? shocked shocked

Anyways, the fact that you got a second girlfriend alone means that you were not satisfied with her.

Please make up your mind fast and release these girls. Remember that there is no one perfect person.

1 Like

Re: Two Wife Materials: Who To Choose? by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 28, 2016
Since they are both good to go and you don't have any particular preference choose any one better still sit with yourself get to know what you want then go for it. You only live once.
Re: Two Wife Materials: Who To Choose? by Marlvin(m): 12:00pm On Apr 28, 2016
PietraK:

I can't marry both.

I met the second when I had problems with the first. When the first came back, I accepted her back and managed both.

Manager, manage the situation then.

6 Likes

Re: Two Wife Materials: Who To Choose? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 28, 2016
PietraK:

Lol. Point noted.

She is begging me to let go of the second and promising to become a better person by stopping the nagging etc...
D possibility dat she will change is there but u really have to be a man of character & take charge. it stinks where a woman instead of a man is in charge. but whoever u decide to choose, make sure u dispose of d other with care, wisdom & tender love.

1 Like

Re: Two Wife Materials: Who To Choose? by ShayGirl(f): 12:21pm On Apr 28, 2016
Marriage isn't a day thing, its a lifetime commitment,
U jex follow ur heart and settle with one who u can HV peace of mind with...Ur mum isn't d one who will settle with her for d rest of ur life, so choose d one u love even if it means choosing a new lady aside two of them.
Re: Two Wife Materials: Who To Choose? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
Marlvin:

lol. Abi o.
Re: Two Wife Materials: Who To Choose? by unapapadeycraze: 12:29pm On Apr 28, 2016
Which one do you like?@op.

I think you like the second one more because she is more beautiful and more presentable. You like the 1st one because your mum likes her.

If you go for the 1st one, you won't enjoy marriage because you don't like her, you like her because your mum likes her.

If you go for the second one, you will continually recollect her abortion for other guys and dat will sometimes bring dispute in your marriage, aside dat, your mum doesn't like her, expect your mum to frustrate her in marriage#no offense.

I will advice you to look for another lady that meets your specification and at the same time your mum likes her. That's the solution here.

1 Like

Re: Two Wife Materials: Who To Choose? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 28, 2016
Re: Two Wife Materials: Who To Choose? by presented007(m): 12:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
Which of them is @ your dp??

I advise you go for that ONEgrin

Ok let's be sincere

according to what you said lets consider the advantage of the first one i'll call them (A) and (B)

A
1)Her nags made u become a better person
2)Your Mom likes her
3) A true Christian etc

Bros I'll advise you to go for this girl, She nags(wat I hate most tho) but she has promised to change because of you

B
Is beautiful,Gentle doesnt nag etc
Bros it doesn't take a girl anything to change don't mind Wolve in Sheep clothing
she's calm as a dove and had the heart to take a life by aborting.

My opinion tho
Above all go for your Heart.

1 Like

Re: Two Wife Materials: Who To Choose? by firstking01(m): 12:50pm On Apr 28, 2016
Marlvin:
If not that i dnt support a man to marry two wives, woulda asked op to follow this advice.
Re: Two Wife Materials: Who To Choose? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
I am just here to read comments...
Re: Two Wife Materials: Who To Choose? by Debbywills(f): 1:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
Pick the second one, if you had loved the first one dearly you wouldn't have opted for a second choice. BTW, do not judge the second one by her past, the only constant thing about life is change.

1 Like

Re: Two Wife Materials: Who To Choose? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
PietraK:

I can't marry both.

Oga Landlord...

So u fucking both of them like this ?

2 Likes

Re: Two Wife Materials: Who To Choose? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
Marlvin:

Getting out of hands now.
Re: Two Wife Materials: Who To Choose? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
PietraK:

Both fit that category but the first even though nags pushes me more to become a better person. Cos of past betrayals when I gave all my heart yo her, I don't love her anymore like before and unhappy. But I still can't let go
wen u say betrayals
Did she cheat on you?
Re: Two Wife Materials: Who To Choose? by Nbote(m): 2:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
So in otherwords U're cheating on both of dem...
Re: Two Wife Materials: Who To Choose? by Marlvin(m): 2:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
PietraK:

Getting out of hands now.

It surely can't get out of hands ; aren't you the managing director ?
Re: Two Wife Materials: Who To Choose? by potbelly(m): 2:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
Nigga are you gay?
BreketeMind:
Re: Two Wife Materials: Who To Choose? by NiceCJ(f): 2:47pm On Apr 28, 2016
U don't need a nagging woman in ur life. U think she will stop? Its not possible. If she can nag u now that u ain't even married to her, how much more when she has fully settled in ur home. She pushes u to be a better man but only at the expense of ur peace of mind. U can forgive her for betraying u in d past but overlooking the fact that she nags, will be ur biggest mistake. In all, just follow ur heart

1 Like

Re: Two Wife Materials: Who To Choose? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 28, 2016
bardella1:
wen u say betrayals
Did she cheat on you?

Yes. She left me for another and came running back. Happened twice with different guyz
Re: Two Wife Materials: Who To Choose? by AfroKnight: 3:07pm On Apr 28, 2016
PietraK:

I can't marry both.

cheesy
Only you, two wife materials. Give me one na.

But see life o. A player is controlling two wife materials while a faithful gentleman is still looking for one. grin
Re: Two Wife Materials: Who To Choose? by lebroske: 3:33pm On Apr 28, 2016
The first one, you said had cheated on you twice, right?, n you still want to accept her back. My advice for you is to go for the second one. Someone who had cheated on you twice doesnt hv respect for you n will do it again. She isnt trustworthy even tho your mumcy likes her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? / My Husband Can't Sleep Without Sucking My Vagina - Woman / A Man Worth Waiting For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.