Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? (24040 Views)

More Data Or More Airtime: Which Do You Prefer? / Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? / Which Browser Is Better Than UC Browser? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by Babyphinas(f): 7:28pm On Apr 29, 2016
Just d very best
kuntash:

You do well my sister ...

Security, reliability, and balanced synchronization of your desktop and Android version ...

I have installed and uninstalled many browsers on many phones and devices too , I just end up coming back to Firefox .

Again it works with flash when u install the old version of adobe flash players

Firefox for me !
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by nyakwarolang: 8:42pm On Apr 29, 2016
You guys tried Naked browser pro, the fastest browser so far than Opera, UC and Chrome, you can download it from this site bestandroidappsdownload.com/apk/5986/naked-browser-pro-nb-pro-v1-0-build-54/com.fevdev.nakedbrowserpro
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by nyakwarolang: 8:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
You guys tried Naked browser pro, the fastest browser so far than Opera, UC and Chrome, you can download it from this site

bestandroidappsdownload.com/apk/5986/naked-browser-pro-nb-pro-v1-0-build-54/com.fevdev.nakedbrowserpro
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by CICERO09(m): 9:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
D only thing i use opera mini for is to download uc browser
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by MaryAnne360: 9:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
It comes with the new updates and HiOs
seyema:

Which one is hi browser on camon c8
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
Collinz2:
u are not even sure if firefox is better than chrome.
Am sure cos i hav used both grin
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by kesses: 8:54am On Apr 30, 2016
I loved opera for browsing, uc for downloads. Since I upgraded my C8 to MArshmallow, i have been stuck on the HiOS browser, it is fast has nice UI and resumes downloads. The best part is the turbo download that allows u combine mobile data and wifi together to download a big file.
Emmyk:
I switched totally to Ucweb this year as I prefer it to Opera Mini.
I used opera mini for many years, not having the thought for abandoning it, buh like they say, shii happens.

1. Opera doesn't load all the contents on a page sometimes. You can even be filling a form online, just to fill the last stuff, and all of a sudden, all what you filled above disappear.
2. I can't stream online with my own Opera (I don't know about you).
3. You can hardly be downloading and still browsing same time, one has to wait for the other. (I can start 6 downloads on ucweb and still browse).

What I enjoy on Opera mini.
I open many tabs. Sometimes, up to 40, Ucweb is limited to 10.

How about you?
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 30, 2016
greenhulk:

Both of them suck. U already have the best android browser as stock on ur phone which is chrome browser. People just have this feeling that default is not good enough.

Unless u prefer to compress ur web pages that is where opera comes in. And I see no reason why someone would choose uc browser over chrome except when tdownloading. If u open 7 tabs on uc and navigate away to another app just for a few minutes , by the time u return the app would have closed and start afresh thereby closing all ur tabs. so whats good about that?
Check the settings
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by Collinz2(m): 11:45am On Apr 30, 2016
MaryAnne360:
It comes with the new updates and HiOs
this tecno's HiOs is getting people confused, we all know os means operating system bt tecno use it to call their ui and the name aint encouraging like xui, sense ui, touchwiz, xperia ui, miui or even optimus ui.
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by ShiroSan: 1:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
Collinz2:
this tecno's HiOs is getting people confused, we all know os means operating system bt tecno use it to call their ui and the name aint encouraging like xui, sense ui, touchwiz, xperia ui, miui or even optimus ui.

Lol.
In a way, it is an OS.
Just not the kind we are used to.

Apple uses iOS..
Ever cared to ask why?
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by Collinz2(m): 2:21pm On Apr 30, 2016
ShiroSan:

Lol.
In a way, it is an OS.
Just not the kind we are used to.

Apple uses iOS..
Ever cared to ask why?
Apple own os is the iOs and its different from tecno. Take oneplus oxygen os for example, thats their own os based on android bt tecno just create a new ui and call it an OS.
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by ShiroSan: 3:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
Collinz2:
Apple own os is the iOs and its different from tecno. Take oneplus oxygen os for example, thats their own os based on android bt tecno just create a new ui and call it an OS.

So Tecno can't have an OS based on Android?
Just asking o.
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by ShiroSan: 4:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
Collinz2:

Or better put, is there a possibility that Tecno created the HiOS as a User Interface and an Operating system to complement what already exists on their Android versions in order to give them a distinct identity?

Just thinking out loud shaundecided
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by ShiroSan: 4:14pm On Apr 30, 2016
kesses:
I loved opera for browsing, uc for downloads. Since I upgraded my C8 to MArshmallow, i have been stuck on the HiOS browser, it is fast has nice UI and resumes downloads. The best part is the turbo download that allows u combine mobile data and wifi together to download a big file.

This sounds new to me.
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by Collinz2(m): 4:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
ShiroSan:

Or better put, is there a possibility that Tecno created the HiOS as a User Interface and an Operating system to complement what already exists on their Android versions in order to give them a distinct identity?

Just thinking out loud shaundecided
I dont see it as an Operating system.
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by Collinz2(m): 4:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
ShiroSan:

So Tecno can't have an OS based on Android? Just asking o.
I didnt say that.
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by ShiroSan: 6:12pm On Apr 30, 2016
Collinz2:
I dont see it as an Operating system.

Well bro.
Whatever they choose to call it.
Don't think it's much of an issue.
Most Nigerians aren't interested in these things.

The question is, Does the phone deliver on its promise?
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by Collinz2(m): 6:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
ShiroSan:

Well bro.
Whatever they choose to call it.
Don't think it's much of an issue.
Most Nigerians aren't interested in these things.

The question is, Does the phone deliver on its promise?
well i cant answer that right now cause i've not get my hands on boom j8 or updated camon c8 to know how it feels.
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by Emmyk(m): 6:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
kesses:
So, basically, 3G and WiFi can be used at the same time? I use C8 too, but still waiting for the new update to be official.
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by ShiroSan: 6:30pm On Apr 30, 2016
Collinz2:
well i cant answer that right now cause i've not get my hands on boom j8 or updated camon c8 to know how it feels.

I'm using W4 now.
Boropose tho'

I noticed the browser is faster than google chrome.
Though this one does not have HiOS.
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by Collinz2(m): 6:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
ShiroSan:

I'm using W4 now. Boropose tho'
I noticed the browser is faster than google chrome. Though this one does not have HiOS.
chrome na piece of §h!t
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by Collinz2(m): 6:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
Emmyk:

So, basically, 3G and WiFi can be used at the same time? I use C8 too, but still waiting for the new update to be official.
using 3g and wifi together aint new. Perhaps uc and chrome can download files with just 3g.
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by ShiroSan: 6:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
Collinz2:
chrome na piece of §h!t

On phone, this Tecno browser beat am
But on PC chrome is za best for me.
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by MaryWest(f): 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
ShiroSan:

I'm using W4 now.
Boropose tho'

I noticed the browser is faster than google chrome.
Though this one does not have HiOS.

Your own better.
Some of us never smell am set.
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by MaryWest(f): 9:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
Collinz2:

Abeggee
No qualms.
If them like they can name it HiBedroom

Those that will accept it for what it is will.

Faultfinders everywhere.
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by Collinz2(m): 10:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
MaryWest:

Abeggee
No qualms.
If them like they can name it HiBedroom

Those that will accept it for what it is will.

Faultfinders everywhere.
why attacking me lady? I only said the name aint suitable for their ui unless they have their own os based on android like oxygen os by oneplus.
and what does qualcomm got to do with this?
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by Collinz2(m): 10:32pm On Apr 30, 2016
ShiroSan:

On phone, this Tecno browser beat am But on PC chrome is za best for me.
are u on windows 7?
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by MaryWest(f): 6:28am On May 01, 2016
Collinz2:
why attacking me lady? I only said the name aint suitable for their ui unless they have their own os based on android like oxygen os by oneplus.
and what does qualcomm got to do with this?

Lol
Oya sorry
Good morning.
I meant No Qualms (No Problem) - it's a slang.
Qualcomm ke? Lol
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by ShiroSan: 6:32am On May 01, 2016
MaryWest:

Your own better.
Some of us never smell am set.

Abeg, do smell am.
If you can.
I kind of like it, irrespective of RAM ish.
Guess I'm not a heavy user.
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by ShiroSan: 6:34am On May 01, 2016
Collinz2:
are u on windows 7?

Not at all.
Windows 10.1
I updated recently.

How much do you know about this Tecno W4?
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by MaryWest(f): 7:11am On May 01, 2016
Emmyk:

How official is it supposed to get other than this?
Do you visit TecnoSpot at all?
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by Collinz2(m): 7:30am On May 01, 2016
MaryWest:

Lol Oya sorry Good morning. I meant No Qualms (No Problem) - it's a slang. Qualcomm ke? Lol
Good morning. Qualms as a slang never heard of it before we dont use it here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jack Dorsey’s Twitter Account Hacked / How Do Teenagers Afford Crazy Expensive Phones? / Keke Operator Finds & Returns Airtime Worth Of N80,000 In Owerri , Gets Rewarded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.