Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? (23967 Views)

More Data Or More Airtime: Which Do You Prefer? / Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? / Which Browser Is Better Than UC Browser? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 29, 2016
What is chrome?
A very very slow browsing application.
So far, for browsing, opera mini is the best, do you have a hypoesthesia so severe that you do not feel the speed and easy navigation. For downloading heavily , uc browser is the best.
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 29, 2016
Emmyk:
I switched totally to Ucweb this year as I prefer it to Opera Mini.
I used opera mini for many years, not having the thought for abandoning it, buh like they say, shii happens.

1. Opera doesn't load all the contents on a page sometimes. You can even be filling a form online, just to fill the last stuff, and all of a sudden, all what you filled above disappear.
2. I can't stream online with my own Opera (I don't know about you).
3. You can hardly be downloading and still browsing same time, one has to wait for the other. (I can start 6 downloads on ucweb and still browse).

What I enjoy on Opera mini.
I open many tabs. Sometimes, up to 40, Ucweb is limited to 10.

How about you?
It's clear you do not have the latest version of Opera mini. It can stream anything.
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by Holaboi(m): 7:33am On Apr 29, 2016
Dolphin browser the best

Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by popcykaylah(m): 7:37am On Apr 29, 2016
Chrome ..
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by spoilerx: 7:40am On Apr 29, 2016
Chrome and Opera mini
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by TGM2015: 7:41am On Apr 29, 2016
As for me UC Browser for surfing social forums, downloading, and searching information on the internet.
Chrome for official, financial and educational things.
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by viroblaze: 7:43am On Apr 29, 2016
CM Browser
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by Kizyte(m): 8:01am On Apr 29, 2016
Emmyk:
I used opera mini for many years, not having the thought for abandoning it, buh like they say, shii happens.

1. Opera doesn't load all the contents on a page sometimes. You can even be filling a form online, just to fill the last stuff, and all of a sudden, all what you filled above disappear.
3. You can hardly be downloading and still browsing same time, one has to wait for the other. (I can start 6 downloads on ucweb and still browse).

How about you?
CM Browser
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by CzarRex: 8:02am On Apr 29, 2016
Babyphinas:
Mozilla Firefox simply da best
how do u manage pop-up ads on ur firefox Cus my own Mozilla Firefox won't lemme browse too much pop-up ads.they are too annoying
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 29, 2016
I prefer Uc mini
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by ddugeri(m): 8:05am On Apr 29, 2016
kolexepana:
Uc browser remains the best.
Simply d best..u cant deposit to bet9ja with opera...and betting is cool with uc

1 Like

Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by Emmyk(m): 8:07am On Apr 29, 2016
Iykon1313:

Opera mini for data economy but dont usr it to fill any form, instead use ur phone native browser or chrome.
By turning off images on Opera right? cheesy
Well, the latest Ucbrowser saves Data too. It shows "Total Data Saved" and "Today "

1 Like

Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by Emmyk(m): 8:10am On Apr 29, 2016
VIPERVENOM:
Opera browser is still the best for me. I can also stream and music online. It's also helps save data
I have this Opera too. Large in size right? Not the usual 1.0Mb opera... Does it require any setting to stream? Mine switches to YouTube App the moment I click "watch video".
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by overboard(m): 8:11am On Apr 29, 2016
Chrome it is! Even on my desktop.
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by Collinz2(m): 8:13am On Apr 29, 2016
overboard:
Chrome it is! Even on my desktop.
chrome suck on desktop and firefox does not respond always on my windows 10 latest version for that matter. Opera browser is the best.
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by drss2(m): 8:15am On Apr 29, 2016
uc browser is my best browser.
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by Collinz2(m): 8:16am On Apr 29, 2016
CzarRex:
how do u manage pop-up ads on ur firefox Cus my own Mozilla Firefox won't lemme browse too much pop-up ads.they are too annoying
chrome behave that way also. Annoying ads will take u to a new tab.
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by slytubadth(m): 8:19am On Apr 29, 2016
Sexytemi:

Between uc mini and opera mini which one consumes more data??.?

I have both on my phone, and opera mini consumes more.
i can authoritatively comfirm to you its uc mini or whatever d name is.
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by Sexytemi(f): 8:22am On Apr 29, 2016
slytubadth:
i can authoritatively comfirm to you its uc mini or whatever d name is.

Do you have both on your phone?
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by omoelu1(m): 8:23am On Apr 29, 2016
Chrome chrome chrome
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by Emeka71(m): 8:27am On Apr 29, 2016
On my phone ; opera-mini; on my laptop ; Avast SafeZone.
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by donholy28(m): 8:27am On Apr 29, 2016
Emmyk:

How about you?
The new native opera mini can download multiple files at once plus browse at amazing speed unlike d default own
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by tgmservice: 8:27am On Apr 29, 2016
Depends on ur type of phone on lower end phones UC browser is total crap cuts away abt 50% of content and difficult to navigate links. Opera still for me
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by DAVE41(m): 8:32am On Apr 29, 2016
gingerman876:
Opera Mini doing good..... But the recently TEcno HiOS Browser is doing magic too. My default for browsing now.
How much did you buy your TEcno HiOS
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by AKJA(m): 8:33am On Apr 29, 2016
Free Adblock Browser. Stops annoying and interopting ads thereby making surfing faster.
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by litetias(m): 8:34am On Apr 29, 2016
For downloads I use Uc web while for browsing and streaming I use Mozilla Firefox
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by Collinz2(m): 8:35am On Apr 29, 2016
What feature Hi browser has that other browsers don't? Cus tecno is the only brand that add a new feature others already had and start disturbing people about it.

2 Likes

Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 29, 2016
hardeydhoying:

What happen on my Android L device is the inverse of what you stated.

I can open up to 10 tabs on UC, play games and still come back to continue what I'm doing without the app restarting/delay, but If I use Chrome to open 5 tabs for instance, if I switch from tab 1 to tab 5 and I do a little browsing on tab 5, what I'm reading on tab 1 is gone already by the time I'll switch back to tab 1.

Now imagine I minimize to do other stuff, the Chrome will definitely restart.

Chrome as well consumes a lot of RAM and end up lagging your device.

Well it's on depends on what work fine for you but as for me.........
Me I do stay away from Chrome oo.

I strongly believe that is the fault of ur device. Chrome is one of the best browsers when it comes to keeping webpages in memory. Does ur device have 1gb of ram?
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by slytubadth(m): 8:38am On Apr 29, 2016
Sexytemi:

Do you have both on your phone?
use to 'until' i discover that opera is da bomb buh never d less uc can perform online transactions. one edge it has over opera.
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by Klington: 8:44am On Apr 29, 2016
tnx 4 diz info cos I'm tired of diz opera wahalaa especially wen u r filling a form n on d last click everything disappears...streaming is even out of it..very annoying..
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by OsoDupe(f): 8:46am On Apr 29, 2016
UC all the way, it's very fast.
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by Sexytemi(f): 8:47am On Apr 29, 2016
slytubadth:
use to 'until' i discover that opera is da bomb buh never d less uc can perform online transactions. one edge it has over opera.

okay....but that doesn't change my opinion o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Infinix Hot Note Broken Screen =help! / Simple Method On How To Activate And Transfer Airtime On All Nigerian Network / 6 Unbelievable Things We Do That Damage Our Smartphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.