Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,157 members, 7,953,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:03 PM

My Guy See Me As Liar And Indecisive.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Guy See Me As Liar And Indecisive.. (1818 Views)

Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS / Single Moms Are Mad At This Guy, See What He Posted About Their “nunus”(photos) / 5 Ways To Recognize An Indecisive Man Or A Fuckboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Guy See Me As Liar And Indecisive.. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 28, 2016
Hello to all....I lie to keep.someone and I lie to not make someone feel bad..Should God punish me?Also i had guy that treated me bad and good so i was indecisive if i should stay with him or not...is that a crime?Am.i such a bas person?sad
Re: My Guy See Me As Liar And Indecisive.. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 28, 2016
Europija:
Hello to all....I lie to keep.someone and I lie to not make someone feel bad..Should God punish me?Also i had guy that treated me bad and good so i was indecisive if i should stay with him or not...is that a crime?Am.i such a bas person?sad
[email] Huh?

Your grammatical blunders alone made you the worst person.

#nooffence
#buhbye
[/email]
Re: My Guy See Me As Liar And Indecisive.. by vizkiz: 4:41pm On Apr 28, 2016
Yaba, oyingbo, pangroof, onipan... Wole pelu change ehn o angry
Re: My Guy See Me As Liar And Indecisive.. by thorpido(m): 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2016
You need to get a grip on yourself,that's all.
How old are you?
Re: My Guy See Me As Liar And Indecisive.. by IghravweIG(m): 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2016
Op, I swear, I no just understand u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Guy See Me As Liar And Indecisive.. by Evidence1000(m): 4:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
You lie ?? Ask yourself if the lie you are blowing at that particular moment is important.

1 Like

Re: My Guy See Me As Liar And Indecisive.. by Evidence1000(m): 4:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
thorpido:
How old are you?

What makes you think that she is gonna answer your question ?
Re: My Guy See Me As Liar And Indecisive.. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 28, 2016
Tobiee:
[email] Huh?
Your grammatical blunders alone made you the worst person.

#nooffence #buhbye
[/email]

does that warrant a curse??....u just av 2 b lenient nd make d OP understand
Re: My Guy See Me As Liar And Indecisive.. by thorpido(m): 4:53pm On Apr 28, 2016
Evidence1000:

What makes you think that she is gonna answer your question ?
What makes you think she won't?
Re: My Guy See Me As Liar And Indecisive.. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
Well, the op understand better
Re: My Guy See Me As Liar And Indecisive.. by tope24(m): 4:55pm On Apr 28, 2016
vizkiz:

lmao Walahi oloshi ni e........ you just cracked me up mehn
Re: My Guy See Me As Liar And Indecisive.. by Evidence1000(m): 4:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
thorpido:
What makes you think she won't?
Have you ever asked a nigerian girl her age before and she answered ?
Re: My Guy See Me As Liar And Indecisive.. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 28, 2016
thorpido:
How old are you?
Re: My Guy See Me As Liar And Indecisive.. by ifex370(m): 5:14pm On Apr 28, 2016
Whatever you wanna do..is your own business sad sad
Re: My Guy See Me As Liar And Indecisive.. by thorpido(m): 5:17pm On Apr 28, 2016
Evidence1000:

Have you ever asked a nigerian girl her age before and she answered ?
Europija:
Don't always assume!
I've been here long enough to know if I will get an answer or not.
Re: My Guy See Me As Liar And Indecisive.. by thorpido(m): 5:22pm On Apr 28, 2016
Europija:
I asked just to know if you were a teenager grappling with puppy love.
Something is not right with the relationship you have now and you seem to need a wake up call to quit.Tell yourself you deserve more than you are getting now.A man who would treat you right and not one who messes up your head.
Re: My Guy See Me As Liar And Indecisive.. by Evidence1000(m): 5:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
thorpido:
Don't always assume! I've been here long enough to know if I will get an answer or not.
What makes you think that she's saying the truth ?
Re: My Guy See Me As Liar And Indecisive.. by Cholls(m): 5:30pm On Apr 28, 2016
vizkiz:

Re: My Guy See Me As Liar And Indecisive.. by thorpido(m): 5:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
Evidence1000:

What makes you think that she's saying the truth ?
At least she answered.She's not Nigerian by the way.
Re: My Guy See Me As Liar And Indecisive.. by Evidence1000(m): 5:35pm On Apr 28, 2016
thorpido:
At least she answered.She's not Nigerian by the way.

What makes you think that she's not a nigerian ? Is it her dp?
Re: My Guy See Me As Liar And Indecisive.. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
thorpido:
I asked just to know if you were a teenager grappling with puppy love.
Something is not right with the relationship you have now and you seem to need a wake up call to quit.Tell yourself you deserve more than you are getting now.A man who would treat you right and not one who messes up your head.
did u see my topics?Go n read them n u wil.found out all
Re: My Guy See Me As Liar And Indecisive.. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
Evidence1000:

I am not Nigerian i am from.Albania.Europe
Re: My Guy See Me As Liar And Indecisive.. by ireneony(f): 5:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
Mamagee3 see ur sister grin
Re: My Guy See Me As Liar And Indecisive.. by thorpido(m): 5:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
Evidence1000:

Check her profile.Read her threads.
Re: My Guy See Me As Liar And Indecisive.. by Evidence1000(m): 5:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
Europija:

I am also not a nigerian. I am from Peru, South America.
Re: My Guy See Me As Liar And Indecisive.. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
How did you come across nairaland and what give you the impression this forum will give the demand result
Europija:
Re: My Guy See Me As Liar And Indecisive.. by ErnieSmallzz(f): 5:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
undecided what is dis 1 sayin??
Re: My Guy See Me As Liar And Indecisive.. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 28, 2016
Oma307:
How did you come across nairaland and what give you the impression this forum will give the demand result
coz i know Nigerians r very inteligent n wise...n Nairaland is nigerian website
Re: My Guy See Me As Liar And Indecisive.. by thorpido(m): 5:58pm On Apr 28, 2016
Europija:
did u see my topics?Go n read them n u wil.found out all
I checked your threads.What I said initially still stands.You need to get a grip on yourself.
You can fall in love with the man you desire but when you see the relationship is hurting you,you will have to quit.
There are good men out there who will treat you right.
You don't have to rush to be in a relationship,it's okay to even be without one for a while.
Use that time on self-development.

1 Like

Re: My Guy See Me As Liar And Indecisive.. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 28, 2016
Ok eventhough am still doubting about nationality, back to the question, has he ever caught you lying before and what act have u exhibited before that him conclude that u are indecisive
Europija:
coz i know Nigerians r very inteligent n wise...n Nairaland is nigerian website
Re: My Guy See Me As Liar And Indecisive.. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 28, 2016
Oma307:
Ok eventhough am still doubting about nationality, back to the question, has he ever caught you lying before and what act have u exhibited before that him conclude that u are indecisive
......I need ur contact
Re: My Guy See Me As Liar And Indecisive.. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 28, 2016
Check my signature
Europija:
......I need ur contact

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Kill My Husband Next Time. / Can You Drink From This Fountain? / 20 Exciting Words Every Man Wish To Hear From Bae...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.