Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Official: PDP Zones Chairmanship To Northeast - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official: PDP Zones Chairmanship To Northeast (19400 Views)

Who Is The Most Sellable Person In The South East If PDP Zones VP To Se? / PDP Chairmen In North Reject Zoning Of National Chairmanship To South-west / It's Official!!! PDP Won Osun Bye-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official: PDP Zones Chairmanship To Northeast by iflywithbuhari(f): 8:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
ki02020:
I still belief in my party APC
Well, they don't believe in you. Have they paid you your 5k unemployment allowance yet. NO!
Re: Official: PDP Zones Chairmanship To Northeast by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
That party is in a big mess

4 Likes

Re: Official: PDP Zones Chairmanship To Northeast by Karm16: 8:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
Very good. Nice work. Now the path is clear for either Ekweremadu to become President, or for Jonathan to return. Any SW loser that wants to defect, is free to do as he pleases. Just don't come back begging. You can go and join either SDP, Accord or KOWA, or better you can go and commit political suicide in APC. We don't care and we don't need you.

LMAOOOOOO....... Tell me, which Northerner would vote for GEJ and Ekeremadu? grin

10 Likes

Re: Official: PDP Zones Chairmanship To Northeast by 912(m): 8:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
Sheriff has bought it. PDP, always buying everything. why northeast again?
Re: Official: PDP Zones Chairmanship To Northeast by shamecurls(m): 8:47pm On Apr 28, 2016
greatiyk4u:
Ndi- Igbo ibem ndonuooo (my fellow Igbos take heart)

How can you wail all days all night wishing Buhari/APC all sorts of ill lucks claiming Buhari and his party hates Ndi -Igbo because He is a gworo chewing aboki when the PDP you wail and die 4 just reduced us to the lowest echelon in their zoning formula...........imagine the statement below

"According to the report of the zoning committee, the South
West is to retaining the position of the National Secretary
while the National Organizing Secretary and Youth Leader
is to be produced by (South East)."

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official: PDP Zones Chairmanship To Northeast by ArmedRobber: 8:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
K
Re: Official: PDP Zones Chairmanship To Northeast by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 28, 2016
Karm16:

LMAOOOOOO....... Tell me, which Northerner would vote for GEJ and Ekeremadu? grin
the Northerners that made GEJ to flog buhari in 2011 in the North zone.. And the North in which Buhari lost 3times.
Re: Official: PDP Zones Chairmanship To Northeast by shamecurls(m): 8:49pm On Apr 28, 2016
Karm16:
Upon all the noise by Igbos. They've even zoned presidency to the North. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My brother! Its not easy to be a constant loser.....

They have lost on all political platforms

11 Likes

Re: Official: PDP Zones Chairmanship To Northeast by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 28, 2016
mrvitalis:
Then if we the igbos don't get the presidential slot then I think we should consider our stand in PDP

At the moment, the earliest Igbos could get presidency is 2023 and that is assuming APC win in 2019. and decide to zone it to the SE next.

PDP winning in 2019 could mean a wait till 2027.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official: PDP Zones Chairmanship To Northeast by ki02020(m): 8:50pm On Apr 28, 2016
iflywithbuhari:

Well, they don't believe in you. Have they paid you your 5k unemployment allowance yet. NO!

Bro why are you trying use panadol for my own heahache

I've not said anything against anybody na

I only said I belief in my party APC

11 Likes

Re: Official: PDP Zones Chairmanship To Northeast by Rotimi47: 8:53pm On Apr 28, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
Very good. Nice work. Now the path is clear for either Ekweremadu to become President, or for Jonathan to return. Any SW loser that wants to defect, is free to do as he pleases. Just don't come back begging. You can go and join either SDP, Accord or KOWA, or better you can go and commit political suicide in APC. We don't care and we don't need you.
With this your gragra, you will always have your 5%.

12 Likes

Re: Official: PDP Zones Chairmanship To Northeast by mrvitalis(m): 8:53pm On Apr 28, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

At the moment, the earliest Igbos could get presidency is 2023 and that is assuming APC win in 2019. and decide to zone it to the SE next.

PDP winning in 2019 could mean a wait till 2027.
And igbo shifting to APC in 2019 would guarantee victory for APC
Re: Official: PDP Zones Chairmanship To Northeast by Karm16: 8:53pm On Apr 28, 2016
shamecurls:
Lobatan!

IPOB must vote a Fulani come 2019

Loving the way PDP is marginalizing them......

Even the South-south has more stakes in PDP than the South-East

#DoubleLoss #CollateralDamage

Even the SW has more stake in it, a region that is mostly APC shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Official: PDP Zones Chairmanship To Northeast by Karm16: 8:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
greatiyk4u:

How can you wail all days all night wishing Buhari/APC all sorts of ill lucks claiming Buhari and his party hates Ndi -Igbo because He is a gworo chewing aboki when the PDP you wail and die 4 just reduced us to the lowest echelon in their zoning formula...........imagine the statement below

grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Official: PDP Zones Chairmanship To Northeast by SimeoNwabekeyi: 8:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
iflywithbuhari:

@firefire, I hope you can see the post of one of your pdp members. Very good.

6 Likes

Re: Official: PDP Zones Chairmanship To Northeast by SimeoNwabekeyi: 8:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
iflywithbuhari:

You prefer to be slave to Hausa, is it a curse? Why dont you have any shame at all.

11 Likes

Re: Official: PDP Zones Chairmanship To Northeast by Karm16: 8:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
Adaure4ever:
the Northerners that made GEJ to flog buhari in 2011 in the North zone.. And the North in which Buhari lost 3times.

GEJ won in 2011 mainly because of Yorubas. Look it up. GEJ lost in 2015 mainly because of Yorubas. Look it up.
The only Northerner GEJ will be flogging is Dasuki. wink
Have you forgotten that Buhari lost to Northerners prior to GEJ? So it's Fulanis that would vote for GEJ instead of Buhari?
See why y'all are political losers?

14 Likes

Re: Official: PDP Zones Chairmanship To Northeast by shamecurls(m): 8:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
Karm16:

Even the SW has more stake in it, a region that is mostly APC shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

Lobatan!

And APGA is as good as dead and buried.....

Really hurts losing on all political platforms

7 Likes

Re: Official: PDP Zones Chairmanship To Northeast by noeloge82(m): 8:59pm On Apr 28, 2016
This game just began
Re: Official: PDP Zones Chairmanship To Northeast by focus7: 9:01pm On Apr 28, 2016
PDP is officially a boko haram party.

6 Likes

Re: Official: PDP Zones Chairmanship To Northeast by FemiFaniKayode: 9:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
[s]Very good. Nice work. Now the path is clear for either Ekweremadu to become President, or for Jonathan to return. Any SW loser that wants to defect, is free to do as he pleases. Just don't come back begging. You can go and join either SDP, Accord or KOWA, or better you can go and commit political suicide in APC. We don't care and we don't need you[/s].

who be dis political neophyte spewing garbage?

woman enter kitchen and pound my yam i beg

10 Likes

Re: Official: PDP Zones Chairmanship To Northeast by adams009: 9:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
Adaure4ever:
The South West should not feel cheated by the PDP zoning of its chairmanship to North East.
PDP gave them 8 solid years of Presidency under Obasanjo!
For me, PDP should zone the Senate Presidency to South South.
If PDP can woo someone like Kwankwaso with the 2019 ticket, he will pull great votes in the North together with Block SE+SS and Ekiti .
Thinking Kwankwaso will neutralise Buhari Support base in the north is a day dream. Buhari will defeat kwankwaso even in Kano. Kano is a no go area for PDP, with two ministers (Shekarau and Bashir Wali) in 2015 they can't even win one state house of assmbly seat in Kano. PDP has lost ground in the north especially in Kano. They need to change name for them to make any impact in the north.

6 Likes

Re: Official: PDP Zones Chairmanship To Northeast by shamecurls(m): 9:04pm On Apr 28, 2016
[size=18pt]
Abuleoshi:
This is why Metuh fainted days ago!
[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Official: PDP Zones Chairmanship To Northeast by shamecurls(m): 9:06pm On Apr 28, 2016
iflywithbuhari:

FemiFaniKayode:

who be dis political neophyte spewing garbage?

woman enter kitchen and pound my yam i beg

Pardon her i beg.....

Thats how she reasons when she is on her period....

10 Likes

Re: Official: PDP Zones Chairmanship To Northeast by Karm16: 9:07pm On Apr 28, 2016
shamecurls:

Lobatan!

And APGA is as good as dead and buried.....

Really hurts losing on all political platforms

Last I heard of that party, Peter Obi buried it and moved on to PDP. O ma se o. From frying pan to fire.

6 Likes

Re: Official: PDP Zones Chairmanship To Northeast by eLcastro(m): 9:09pm On Apr 28, 2016
...I don't know why some zombies r carryin d pdp headache on their head...anyway lyk i always say too much kids on nl...I sincerely don't c anythin wrong in zoning almost everythin to the north.,nd am 4rm 9jadelta....Bcuz if pdp wants to comeback or even try gettin close the north means everything...the south will jus have to sacrifice the chairmanship.,4 the presidency it's the north right...the south already had 14yrz.,so letz nt be selfish...nd people should knw Nigeria is jus about north nd south.,all these SE,SS,SW,NC,NE,NW is bullshit...obj nd gej already taken 4 south...nw it's the north...

1 Like

Re: Official: PDP Zones Chairmanship To Northeast by BudeYahooCom: 9:12pm On Apr 28, 2016
greatiyk4u:

I laugh at this guy really, you really expect Igbo to move to APC when the party instead of trying to woo then keep punishing and insulting them? What Senseless!
You don't woo the Igbos by threatening them. The fulanis have hijacked APC from yorubas who helped to build the party and ylu expect the East to embrace them, so that you minority political clowns in SE APC who defend the murderous fulani herdsmen and their dullard patron can become relevant in Igboland and sell us all? Jokers!

1 Like

Re: Official: PDP Zones Chairmanship To Northeast by shamecurls(m): 9:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
Karm16:

[size=18pt]Last I heard of that party, Peter Obi buried it and moved on to PDP.[/size] O ma se o. From frying pan to fire.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official: PDP Zones Chairmanship To Northeast by kumakunta: 9:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
toposi4naija:
For PDP to win the presidential seat in 2019......these are the lists of things to do cool

1)chanqe dah name.....PDP........it denotes corruption........ They should merqe with one yeye party and change the name
2)they should try to lure kwankwanso to their party
3)they should always respect n' bow for Jonathan...... He is the only way to capture SS n' SE
4)Fayose should be promised minister of finance if they eventually win
Abeq.....ah don tire....may rest grin
5) plead with Buhari not to run for presidency.

4 Likes

Re: Official: PDP Zones Chairmanship To Northeast by adams009: 9:14pm On Apr 28, 2016
Adaure4ever:
If you don't know, you can search for it online. Since 2003 that Buhari start contesting he always win in the northern state with over 80% of the vote cast. GEJ defeat buhari in 2011 due to Buhari's party(CPC) lack of coverage in other zones like south-south, south-east and south-west.

2 Likes

Re: Official: PDP Zones Chairmanship To Northeast by BudeYahooCom: 9:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
Adaure4ever:
The South West should not feel cheated by the PDP zoning of its chairmanship to North East.
PDP gave them 8 solid years of Presidency under Obasanjo!
For me, PDP should zone the Senate Presidency to South South.
If PDP can woo someone like Kwankwaso with the 2019 ticket, he will pull great votes in the North together with Block SE+SS and Ekiti .

Kwankwaso is one of the biggest bigot from the core north. Even more bigoted than the murderer in Aso rock, do your research. As long as the north keep forcing their bigots down the throats of everyone else,8 there won't be peace. Tommorow they can bring Junaid moh'd and rig him into power and then wait for the backlash.

If they can no longer find good men like late Yar'adua. Then it's time to call it a day with 'one nigeria'.

1 Like

Re: Official: PDP Zones Chairmanship To Northeast by Karm16: 9:17pm On Apr 28, 2016
BudeYahooCom:

I laugh at this guy really, you really expect Igbo to move to APC when the party instead of trying to woo then keep punishing and insulting them? What Senseless!
You don't woo the Igbos by threatening them. The fulanis have hijacked APC from yorubas who helped to build the party and ylu expect the East to embrace them, so that you minority political clowns in SE APC who defend the murderous fulani herdsmen and their dullard patron can become relevant in Igboland and sell us all? Jokers!

How is APC punishing Igbos? This should be fun.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ex-Governor Of Ondo State, Olusegun Mimiko Returns To Labour Party (Pictures) / I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi / Chiedu Osakwe Is Dead, Buhari Mourns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.