Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,074 members, 7,814,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

My Ex Gf Asked Me For Airtime And I Refused Now She's Angry With Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Gf Asked Me For Airtime And I Refused Now She's Angry With Me. (1335 Views)

"Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry / Use These 40 Phrases To Make Your Girlfriend Happy When She’s Angry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Gf Asked Me For Airtime And I Refused Now She's Angry With Me. by SKAMM(m): 11:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
Hi Nlanders, this morning my ex gf flashed me and I called back. While we were talking she asked me for airtime I simply said "I'm sorry I can't send you airtime" she asked me why and I said "Nothing" then she said mentioning my name "it's me oo"... I just laughed and replied in pidgin "Wetin concern me na"..she just angrilly ended the call. Was I too harsh on her??
Re: My Ex Gf Asked Me For Airtime And I Refused Now She's Angry With Me. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 28, 2016
You are being nice, well wetin concern after u don chop the kpomo, clean mouth
daris God oooooooo
Re: My Ex Gf Asked Me For Airtime And I Refused Now She's Angry With Me. by UrWorstNitemare: 11:14pm On Apr 28, 2016
undecided Iono y tis gilKz ar jusso confused

MA BRODA LET HER GO N KILL HERSELF JOR***
cool

.....Anoda hoe jus got served by a REAL NIQQA.

HateU2 n ebubey, Coman c ooo
angry
Re: My Ex Gf Asked Me For Airtime And I Refused Now She's Angry With Me. by Strahovski1(m): 11:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
She is your ex not your enemy. What happened to just being friends? So if she is dying in a hospital you won't help because she is your ex? How much airtime? Is it too much?

Should be ashamed of yourself.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Gf Asked Me For Airtime And I Refused Now She's Angry With Me. by ebubey(f): 11:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:

cool

HateU2 n ebubey, Coman c ooo
angry

lols please stop mentioning me please
Re: My Ex Gf Asked Me For Airtime And I Refused Now She's Angry With Me. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 28, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:

cool

Hat.eU2 n ebubezy, Coman c ooo
angry

Re: My Ex Gf Asked Me For Airtime And I Refused Now She's Angry With Me. by olac21(m): 11:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
She wan maga you ni jor..thanks stopping another magaist venture bro like buhari is stopping bokoharamism you've joined the league of sane fellows
Re: My Ex Gf Asked Me For Airtime And I Refused Now She's Angry With Me. by MrWhaley: 11:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
So,you said she flashed and you called back? And she asked for Airtime?
Do girls still do this ish in 2016?? undecided Whatever happened to #TeamLinda,#TeamIndependent??

1 Like

Re: My Ex Gf Asked Me For Airtime And I Refused Now She's Angry With Me. by UrWorstNitemare: 11:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
ebubey:
lols please stop mentioning me please

SWIT JISOS... cheesy
ADONBILIVIT.

so u can actually say please....
undecided
Re: My Ex Gf Asked Me For Airtime And I Refused Now She's Angry With Me. by olac21(m): 11:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
What led to the break-up if I may ask?
Re: My Ex Gf Asked Me For Airtime And I Refused Now She's Angry With Me. by ebubey(f): 11:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:

SWIT JISOS... cheesy

ADONBILIVIT.

so u can actually say please....
undecided

please dearie cheesy
Re: My Ex Gf Asked Me For Airtime And I Refused Now She's Angry With Me. by Royle2014(m): 11:30pm On Apr 28, 2016
She's an ex doesn't make her an enemy. Even if you didn't want to send d airtime, u could have been more polite nd grown up about it... U dnt know who would help u in d future o... So plant good seeds in people's hrts.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Gf Asked Me For Airtime And I Refused Now She's Angry With Me. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 28, 2016
undecided undecided

Re: My Ex Gf Asked Me For Airtime And I Refused Now She's Angry With Me. by UrWorstNitemare: 11:33pm On Apr 28, 2016
ebubey:

please DEARIE wink

Ha! finally she calls me by ma SURNAME***

*** buh u still need 2 whisper ma name***
Re: My Ex Gf Asked Me For Airtime And I Refused Now She's Angry With Me. by ebubey(f): 11:33pm On Apr 28, 2016
probably op saw a topic on Nairaland(maybe 'dating a broke guy') and decided to be rude tongue
Re: My Ex Gf Asked Me For Airtime And I Refused Now She's Angry With Me. by ebubey(f): 11:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:

Ha! finally she calls me by ma SURNAME***

*** buh u still need 2 whisper ma name***
wats ur nameundecided
Re: My Ex Gf Asked Me For Airtime And I Refused Now She's Angry With Me. by UrWorstNitemare: 11:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
HateU2:

SWEETNESS. Y ART THOU LUKIN AT ME WIT LOVE IN UR EYEZ.... cool
Re: My Ex Gf Asked Me For Airtime And I Refused Now She's Angry With Me. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:

SWEETNESS. Y ART THOU LUKIN AT ME WIT LOVE IN UR EYEZ.... cool
undecided

Re: My Ex Gf Asked Me For Airtime And I Refused Now She's Angry With Me. by UrWorstNitemare: 11:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
ebubey:
wats ur nameundecided

I guess... I'm Urworstnitemare.... undecided
Re: My Ex Gf Asked Me For Airtime And I Refused Now She's Angry With Me. by ebubey(f): 11:47pm On Apr 28, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:

sweetness, datz d best piece of TESTIMONY iyaf heard since d inception of my NAIRALAND GILKZ, SALVATION MINISTRY.... cool
guess I need more of those... cheesy
more of what? lols goodnight
Re: My Ex Gf Asked Me For Airtime And I Refused Now She's Angry With Me. by UrWorstNitemare: 11:50pm On Apr 28, 2016
HateU2:
undecided

kk... I give up on you cool

but. BS
Re: My Ex Gf Asked Me For Airtime And I Refused Now She's Angry With Me. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 28, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:

kk... I give up on you cool
I yaf done that since yesterday undecided

Hope I won't see ur mentions again Since we don give up on each other
Re: My Ex Gf Asked Me For Airtime And I Refused Now She's Angry With Me. by UrWorstNitemare: 11:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
HateU2:
I yaf done that since yesterday undecided

Hope I won't see ur mentions again Since we don give up on each other

but....Wat of BS
Re: My Ex Gf Asked Me For Airtime And I Refused Now She's Angry With Me. by UrWorstNitemare: 12:00am On Apr 29, 2016
ebubey:

no now, ur presence in my dream makes me dun wana wake up cool

sweetness, datz d best piece of TESTIMONY iyaf heard since d inception of my NAIRALAND GILKZ, SALVATION MINISTRY.... cool

guess I need more of those... cheesy
Re: My Ex Gf Asked Me For Airtime And I Refused Now She's Angry With Me. by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 29, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:

but....Wat of BS
I gerrit now!!!

tongue tongue
Re: My Ex Gf Asked Me For Airtime And I Refused Now She's Angry With Me. by Marlvin(m): 7:06am On Apr 29, 2016
Send her an already used recharge card thats her present status quo as an 'Ex' .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

She Said I'm Stingy Cos I Refused To Be Deceived Wth Her Big Yansh! / Hilarious Throwback Pic!!! / 7 Important Reasons To Date A Chemist!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.