Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

My Girl Says I Dont Know How To Make Love To Her-whats Ur Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Says I Dont Know How To Make Love To Her-whats Ur Advice (4339 Views)

Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' / Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation / What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Ur Not My Type? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Says I Dont Know How To Make Love To Her-whats Ur Advice by suasmablow(m): 5:56pm On Aug 09, 2009
MY GIRL FRIEND RECENTLY CONFESSED THAT SHE HAS DECIDED NOT ALWAYS COMING TO MY HOUSE BECAUSE I DONOT KNOW HOW TO MAKE LOV TO A WOMAN AND INSTEAD RECOMMENDED ME GOING TO A TUTORIAL FROM ONE OF MY EXPERT FRIENDS.I FELT VERY INSULTED AND TOOK IT AS AN EMBARRASSMENT OF MY MANLY PROWESST O THE EXTEND THAT I JUMP OUT OF HER ENDING THE SEX SESSION WITHOUT EJACULATORY SATISFACTION.SINCE THEN,I HAVE BEEN WONDERING WHAT SHE ACTUALLY MEANT AND WANTS ME TO DO AS REGARDS MY SEXUAL LIFE?ALTHOUGH I DO NOT FANCY TOO MUCH SEX PLAYS,ROMANCE,KISSES AND ALL THAT BEFORE HEADING FOR THE MAIN BUSINESS OF THE DAY BECAUSE OF THE RISKINVOLVED.MAYBE YOUR ADVICE CAN SAVE ME OF THIS AND FUTURE EMBARRASSMENT.HELP ME NAIRALANDERS.
Re: My Girl Says I Dont Know How To Make Love To Her-whats Ur Advice by FAKUADE: 6:16pm On Aug 09, 2009
GUYmy advice 2 you is,u just need 2 learn how to learn kiss,touch and all the other things dat actually makes a woman be in the mood,u need to play kool music,touch her at the right spot and also read books such as how to satisfy a woman and make her beg for more.thanks
Re: My Girl Says I Dont Know How To Make Love To Her-whats Ur Advice by ritaNL: 7:09pm On Aug 09, 2009
How big are you ? like 3 inches ?
Re: My Girl Says I Dont Know How To Make Love To Her-whats Ur Advice by dsinteract(m): 7:25pm On Aug 09, 2009
haba rita@NL !

Na only know if na 3 inches im get, @poster if u catch rita by mistake show am say ur tin big pass wetin she dey used to,

Well ma guy u need to learn all tht, cos for u it is like 30 min & u r off the beat, but for her, it tks more than that time to achieve orgasm, so trit her right, she deserves beta. Try to know wht she truly wnts, her fantasies & all thatt, as for al da girl i hav done wit, it is just the way i handle them tht brings them closer to me,

So do it right.
Re: My Girl Says I Dont Know How To Make Love To Her-whats Ur Advice by ritaNL: 7:38pm On Aug 09, 2009
dsinteract:

haba rita@NL !

Na only know if na 3 inches im get, @poster if u catch rita by mistake show am say ur tin big pass wetin she dey used to,

Well ma guy u need to learn all tht, cos for u it is like 30 min & u r off the beat, but for her, it tks more than that time to achieve orgasm, so trit her right, she deserves beta. Try to know wht she truly wnts, her fantasies & all thatt, as for al da girl i hav done wit, it is just the way i handle them tht brings them closer to me,

So do it right.

poor u he cant catch me ! N 4 ur information i dont do anything less than 7 inches cool tongue
Re: My Girl Says I Dont Know How To Make Love To Her-whats Ur Advice by opuro(m): 7:52pm On Aug 09, 2009
Watch films. I mean blue films.
Re: My Girl Says I Dont Know How To Make Love To Her-whats Ur Advice by western(m): 9:00pm On Aug 09, 2009
my guy, no mind them. i dey like you b4, but with time, i study her and hit her, where she no like, you know wetin i mean b that. eat igbin. suck her for 20 to 60mins and you beging
Re: My Girl Says I Dont Know How To Make Love To Her-whats Ur Advice by omodoagba(m): 9:07pm On Aug 09, 2009
try to be romantic with her b4 sex.most girl really like pre-intimacy b4 real action.
Re: My Girl Says I Dont Know How To Make Love To Her-whats Ur Advice by puskin: 12:24am On Aug 10, 2009
You need to go for serious intensive tutorial from an expert prostitute
Re: My Girl Says I Dont Know How To Make Love To Her-whats Ur Advice by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 10, 2009
@poster
that is a very mean thing to say but she was being honest (although she could have said it a better way)
YOU on the other hand should have told HER to teach you how she wanted  to be pleased as you were (hopefully) eager to learn with HER not any friends of yours who have no idea what she likes.
every women are different and therefore the only way to be better WITH HER, is by learning, listening, following etc WITH HER. she said it herself¨you dont know how to make love TO HER¨
therefore ask her what she likes and how she likes it, ask her where she would like you to caress her and how she would like you to caress her, ask her where she would like you to lick and how she would like you to lick.
and last but not least, if she wants you to eat that kitten then do it without giving her an hysterectomy.
communication is what is missing in this ¨relationship¨of yours.
Re: My Girl Says I Dont Know How To Make Love To Her-whats Ur Advice by Kelvinj(m): 8:00am On Aug 10, 2009
@op
wanna give u sum tips dude:
* itz lyk u get 2 excited wen it sextym, c'mon ur d man take it nice 'n' slow it ur call she aint goin' no were.
* pre-intimacy will real help calm ur tension down, u do dis until ur relaxed 4 d real action.
* maybe d use of condom is gönna help u achive d maximum pleasure she needs by reducing urs maybe wen she done ur free 2 cum.
Just try sum of dis sure it will help.
But wait she recommended ur frnd rite? How does she knw he's an expert, wow! She must be a seer.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Says I Dont Know How To Make Love To Her-whats Ur Advice by Davedavy: 8:00am On Aug 10, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
that is a very mean thing to say but she was being honest (although she could have said it a better way)
YOU on the other hand should have told HER to teach you how she wanted  to be pleased as you were (hopefully) eager to learn with HER not any friends of yours who have no idea what she likes.
every women are different and therefore the only way to be better WITH HER, is by learning, listening, following etc WITH HER. she said it herself¨you dont know how to make love TO HER¨
therefore ask her what she likes and how she likes it, ask her where she would like you to caress her and how she would like you to caress her, ask her where she would like you to lick and how she would like you to lick.
and last but not least, if she wants you to eat that kitten then do it without giving her an hysterectomy.
communication is what is missing in this ¨relationship¨of yours.

Seconded.
Re: My Girl Says I Dont Know How To Make Love To Her-whats Ur Advice by Donblaze(m): 8:48am On Aug 10, 2009
Bobo, from wat i see, u really shld stop taking this sex thin 4 ur own personal pleasure. Its jst seems like ur g/f panties alone wil make u cum. So u should always bear in mind b4 d smooching, U have to make her beg 4 ur rod and nt just dive into her "abuna" b'cos her legs r wide open, u knw, jst try to make her swell b4 u enjoy her ride. Oh!, do suck all d SUCKABLES n lick all the LICKABLES without her asking u 2 do dem 1st. Lastly; U BETTER STOP BEING A BIG BABY AND DO THINGS RIGHT DIS TIME. Bro, delay is very DANGEROUS!
Re: My Girl Says I Dont Know How To Make Love To Her-whats Ur Advice by yjay(f): 9:13am On Aug 10, 2009
@poster MRbrownJAY has said it all! women are easy to please in bed u just need to find out wat makes her tick, its so simple ASK HER how she wants to be made love to!
Re: My Girl Says I Dont Know How To Make Love To Her-whats Ur Advice by MoneyRule(m): 10:39am On Aug 10, 2009
Just repeat this sentence to her; "Baby, i'll f.uck you how you wanna be f.ucked, just teach me how".
Re: My Girl Says I Dont Know How To Make Love To Her-whats Ur Advice by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 10, 2009
@poster
you should also probably ask yourself: how does my gf knows that my friends are experts/better than me?!. . . . . . . unless she has already slept with them too.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Says I Dont Know How To Make Love To Her-whats Ur Advice by TheSeeker(m): 11:09am On Aug 10, 2009
You didn't worry about the first thing before getting off her. How did she know your friend's an expert? Is your friend a sex therapist? Oh boyyyyy you don suffer grin

1 Like

Re: My Girl Says I Dont Know How To Make Love To Her-whats Ur Advice by kolaoloye(m): 11:33am On Aug 10, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
you should also probably ask yourself: how does my gf knows that my friends are experts/better than me?!. . . . . . . unless she has already slept with them too.

Good observation cheesy
Re: My Girl Says I Dont Know How To Make Love To Her-whats Ur Advice by hotteju(f): 11:37am On Aug 10, 2009
Tell her to teach you undecided undecided
Re: My Girl Says I Dont Know How To Make Love To Her-whats Ur Advice by MrWaters: 11:43am On Aug 10, 2009
Just a little young guy trying've fun cool
Re: My Girl Says I Dont Know How To Make Love To Her-whats Ur Advice by candyshore: 3:13pm On Aug 10, 2009
then let her show u, and or tell u how she likes it simple.
Re: My Girl Says I Dont Know How To Make Love To Her-whats Ur Advice by kok(m): 5:01pm On Aug 10, 2009
did she actually said u "from one of ur expert friends"? mannnnn, watch out!!!
Re: My Girl Says I Dont Know How To Make Love To Her-whats Ur Advice by ak21(m): 9:54am On Aug 11, 2009
@vjay

i absolutely agree with you.
Re: My Girl Says I Dont Know How To Make Love To Her-whats Ur Advice by Princessebi(f): 2:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
Re: My Girl Says I Dont Know How To Make Love To Her-whats Ur Advice by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 12, 2022
Make una dey watch mojo together,she will point ur CANT MAKE TO CAN MAKE
Re: My Girl Says I Dont Know How To Make Love To Her-whats Ur Advice by johnsonmartina6(m): 4:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
TheSeeker:
You didn't worry about the first thing before getting off her. How did she know your friend's an expert? Is your friend a sex therapist? Oh boyyyyy you don suffer grin
. should we tell him
Re: My Girl Says I Dont Know How To Make Love To Her-whats Ur Advice by gr8mickon(m): 4:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
Guys please let's pay attention to this line.

I DONOT KNOW HOW TO MAKE LOV TO A WOMAN AND INSTEAD RECOMMENDED ME GOING TO A TUTORIAL FROM ONE OF MY EXPERT FRIENDS.

My question is, how did she know your friend is an expert. We need to look dis carefully.

(1) (Reply)

Sex With A Ghost!unbelievable But True! / How Do You Handle A Guy Who Wouldn't Let You Break Up With Him? / Women Now Allowed To Walk Topless In Public In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.