Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Sex With A Ghost!unbelievable But True! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex With A Ghost!unbelievable But True! (4338 Views)

How I Slept With A Ghost During Christmas Period / Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex With A Ghost!unbelievable But True! by zionmmv: 5:29am On Jan 22, 2011
Guys please be mindful of the woman you pick in clubs/roads/ at night.

This is true life story, It happened two nights ago.I never believed it myself until I saw the guy in question.Investigation is still ongoing.

A naija dude from the South West danced and went home with a blonde he met here in a club in Madrid.From what I heard,they had a great time at the strip club and retired to the dude's abode to solemnize their new found affection.It happened that after the initial first round of Kini,dude went to his toilet to clean up,felt kinda dizzy and as if in a trance,rushed back to his room and behold,Blonde had DISAPPEARED and dropped a written note in a language that the Spanish Police are still trying to unravel at the moment.

This sounds unbelievable right, But it is true.Our guy is in the hospital now refusing to go back to his house ever again.And the painful thing is that he had already had sex with this ghost.This is crazy, Am still in shock.

What would you do if you are this Guy?
Re: Sex With A Ghost!unbelievable But True! by henchmark: 6:42am On Jan 22, 2011
ghost or no ghost , it was fun while it lasted.

let him check his house very well to be sure everything is intact, she no be ghost, she only took off with some of his valuables, let him check his pockets very well, some euros are definitely missing.

1 Like

Re: Sex With A Ghost!unbelievable But True! by halfcurrent(m): 7:27am On Jan 22, 2011
@poster,
there is really nothing from your your story that seems to suggest that the girl is a ghost,

1 Like

Re: Sex With A Ghost!unbelievable But True! by misanho: 7:46am On Jan 22, 2011
High guy in d bath room did not hear high gal leavin, high gal scrabled wat she belived 2 b word on paper nd left,

Drunkardz!!!

1 Like

Re: Sex With A Ghost!unbelievable But True! by Areaboy2(m): 7:47am On Jan 22, 2011
u know the funny thing with stories like these?

it never happens to you. always to someone u know that knows someone that knows someone else and on and on and on (u get the picture)

guy goes into bathroom, girl disappears.

what in your story suggests that she disappeared?
she could have just calmly got up, grabbed her bag, pull up a silly not from her bag she had written some crap a while back. tosses it on the table (just to Bleep with his mind)  <--- whats wrong with this explanation? rather than ghost undecided
Re: Sex With A Ghost!unbelievable But True! by kaymoney2(m): 7:56am On Jan 22, 2011
@ OP Your story sounds more of a Nollywood adventure. I think if it happend in Africa it would have been more appropriate for us to believe you. Though wishing your friend a soonest recovery. tongue

Re: Sex With A Ghost!unbelievable But True! by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 22, 2011
Nl no go kill me oooo lmao
Re: Sex With A Ghost!unbelievable But True! by Wumine(f): 10:48am On Jan 22, 2011
Uhmmmmm! Yeah there are some wierd women that gets picked up by men but this doesnt sound like one of such abi the story isnt complete yet
Re: Sex With A Ghost!unbelievable But True! by 677ano(m): 1:44pm On Jan 22, 2011
ehhe him self don become ghost now abi with blonde kini grin
Re: Sex With A Ghost!unbelievable But True! by nich(m): 1:48pm On Jan 22, 2011
@ OP,

source pls. other than you that is. prolly a website, blog or newspaper clipping.

@ topic,

nice base script for a comedy flick. undecided
Re: Sex With A Ghost!unbelievable But True! by Belexy(m): 1:49pm On Jan 22, 2011
Rubbish. She is no ghost. Its just an old trick prostitutes av been using to steal valuables frm their clients.
Re: Sex With A Ghost!unbelievable But True! by richpeople: 1:56pm On Jan 22, 2011
Hula la,

I don't that girl was a ghost.

Let him stop worrying himself with fear.

If i were him, i would just go for some very

strong dose of some anti - biotic capsule

then life goes on.
Re: Sex With A Ghost!unbelievable But True! by kellyesume: 2:53pm On Jan 22, 2011
u need to go for prayers with real dry fasting
Re: Sex With A Ghost!unbelievable But True! by Atreides(f): 3:00pm On Jan 22, 2011
@Topic,Nnkan be. .
Re: Sex With A Ghost!unbelievable But True! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 22, 2011
Next time he wouldn't pick up any random girl. grin
Re: Sex With A Ghost!unbelievable But True! by MrCork17: 3:09pm On Jan 22, 2011
huh? 190 slept with a Ghost?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sex With A Ghost!unbelievable But True! by Phate07(m): 3:27pm On Jan 22, 2011

You had sex with a ghost? Big deal! undecided
Re: Sex With A Ghost!unbelievable But True! by leeport: 3:30pm On Jan 22, 2011
another one bites the dust, guy go out there and look for more of the !!!
swag
Re: Sex With A Ghost!unbelievable But True! by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:01am On Jun 14, 2011
kool. cheesy
Re: Sex With A Ghost!unbelievable But True! by 190: 12:08am On Jun 14, 2011
Mr, Cork:

grin grin grin
Re: Sex With A Ghost!unbelievable But True! by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 14, 2011
What nonsense. . What language and what ghost pluessss.
Re: Sex With A Ghost!unbelievable But True! by Dsense(m): 12:20am On Jun 14, 2011
Mr, Cork:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin . . . I see, that's why he misbehaves undecided
Re: Sex With A Ghost!unbelievable But True! by 190: 12:20am On Jun 14, 2011
^Kabi - keep looking for my trouble angry angry
Re: Sex With A Ghost!unbelievable But True! by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 14, 2011
that girl get sense wella.she don thief your guy stuffs, so the 'electroshock' is the written note as a smokescreen to hide her mission.your guy should be a man and wake up.
Re: Sex With A Ghost!unbelievable But True! by kpolli(m): 10:38am On Jun 14, 2011
oya make i form Horatio Caine here

is there proof she didnt walk out thru the door or window
Re: Sex With A Ghost!unbelievable But True! by MMM2(m): 12:42pm On Jun 14, 2011
op
ghot get Womanliness ?

How does it taste?
Re: Sex With A Ghost!unbelievable But True! by daroz(m): 10:26pm On Jun 14, 2011
M M M:

op
ghot get Womanliness ?

How does it taste?
Good question
Re: Sex With A Ghost!unbelievable But True! by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:32pm On Jun 14, 2011
must taste lyk aa cigar.  cool (smoky n delicious. mmmmmmmmmm)

(1) (Reply)

Conversation Between A Boy And A Girl. / Why Do Ladies Scream 'religiously' During Sex? / Do U Wanna Propose/wed?? Enter Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.