Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,739 members, 7,862,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:09 PM

Surest Way To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Surest Way To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating (1044 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surest Way To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating by Aybee92(m): 9:03am On Apr 29, 2016
Guys make I fall our hand small grin
Expo to the ladies:
If you want to know if your guy is cheating take his phone and text his best friend.... "She is pregnant "
If he answer which one....bae ur not alone...
Re: Surest Way To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating by CaroLyner(f): 9:06am On Apr 29, 2016
what if you dont know his bestfriend's number?

1 Like

Re: Surest Way To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating by chriskosherbal(m): 9:08am On Apr 29, 2016
Guy you are not far from the truth.
Re: Surest Way To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating by layla129(f): 9:08am On Apr 29, 2016
CaroLyner:

You're texting with your boyfriend's phone remember? You don't need to know his number
Re: Surest Way To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating by layla129(f): 9:09am On Apr 29, 2016
I'm so trying this one day. God help him grin
Re: Surest Way To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating by Proxy001(m): 9:11am On Apr 29, 2016
Guy why u wicked like this Na? see how you just dey expose secrets.... But anyway it works for both sexes.
Guys!! let's too pick up our girlfriends' phones and text " He finally got me pregnant" to her best female friend, And if the reply is "which of them"? then e don set too be that.

1 Like

Re: Surest Way To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 29, 2016
Lol...now the follow up question is...who's the main chick & who's the d side chick? tongue
Re: Surest Way To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating by Aybee92(m): 9:16am On Apr 29, 2016
Proxy001:
Guy why u wicked like this Na? see how you just dey expose secrets.... But anyway it works for both sexes.
Guys!! let's too pick up our girlfriends' phones and text " He finally got me pregnant" to her best female friend, And if the reply is "which of them"? then e don set too be that.

lol dem ladies na we sisters na...am just helping dem o
Re: Surest Way To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating by Mediapace: 9:16am On Apr 29, 2016
Shebi that is even if my friend knows i am doing shina tongue
Re: Surest Way To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating by Aybee92(m): 9:16am On Apr 29, 2016
CaroLyner:
ur texting from his phone na
Re: Surest Way To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating by Project400: 9:17am On Apr 29, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Surest Way To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating by Aybee92(m): 9:20am On Apr 29, 2016
KashyBaby:
Lol...now the follow up question is...who's the main chick & who's the d side chick? tongue
grin grin d gods will ansa DAT question
Re: Surest Way To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating by Iamvictor(m): 9:20am On Apr 29, 2016
That is if the girl herself is not a cheat
Re: Surest Way To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating by naijaboiy: 9:21am On Apr 29, 2016
Can't even work for me at all. If bae tries it with any of my friends they'll all think she's the one(bae) I'm talking about.

My niggaz ain't never gonna think it's another girl. cool
Re: Surest Way To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating by Aybee92(m): 9:22am On Apr 29, 2016
layla129:
I'm so trying this one day. God help him grin
am scared for u grin
hope u won't open a thread of how he #mouth_sealed grin
Re: Surest Way To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating by Michellla(f): 9:22am On Apr 29, 2016
am totally trying this out grin
Re: Surest Way To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating by Aybee92(m): 9:23am On Apr 29, 2016
naijaboiy:
Can't even work for me at all. If bae tries it with any of my friends they'll all think she's the one(bae) I'm talking about.

My niggaz ain't never gonna think it's another girl. cool
dats if u have just 1 gf
Re: Surest Way To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating by naijaboiy: 9:25am On Apr 29, 2016
layla129:

You're texting with your boyfriend's phone remember? You don't need to know his number
How exactly are you going to know the particular friend to ask such question? I for one don't tell every guy something except my very close pals and I don't allow my girlfriend get to know about them closely, not necessarily because I want to cheat, just for other reasons.
Re: Surest Way To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating by Aybee92(m): 9:27am On Apr 29, 2016
Michellla:
am totally trying this out grin
gud
remember to share ur findings. hope it won't be somtin else sha
Re: Surest Way To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating by layla129(f): 9:29am On Apr 29, 2016
naijaboiy:

How exactly are you going to know the particular friend to ask such question? I for one don't tell every guy something except my very close pals and I don't allow my girlfriend get to know about them closely, not necessarily because I want to cheat, just for other reasons.

The op was specific...he said your bestfriend. Your gf will definitely know or must have heard about your bestfriend.
Re: Surest Way To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating by naijaboiy: 9:30am On Apr 29, 2016
Aybee92:

dats if u have just 1 gf
Of course I have just one and if my girlfriend wants to ask my friends something under my disguise it still won't work. Because she's the one I've always talked to them about and so if such a thing comes up they can't think it's any other girl.
Re: Surest Way To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating by Michellla(f): 9:30am On Apr 29, 2016
Aybee92:

gud
remember to share ur findings. hope it won't be somtin else sha
No qualms.I know the answer ima get already. grin
Re: Surest Way To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating by Afrok(m): 9:33am On Apr 29, 2016
U don fail where i dey... my bestfriend is my girlfriend and all other friends knows that wink
Re: Surest Way To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating by Aybee92(m): 9:34am On Apr 29, 2016
naijaboiy:

Of course I have just one and if my girlfriend wants to ask my friends something under my disguise it still won't work. Because she's the one I've always talked to them about and so if such a thing comes up they can't think it's any other girl.
beta guy grin
in oda words u telling DAT u r a 1 guy 1 lady nigga ryt
Re: Surest Way To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating by GANJAFARMER: 9:34am On Apr 29, 2016
KashyBaby:
There is always another ass tongue

It depends on who's on duty grin
Re: Surest Way To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating by Aybee92(m): 9:35am On Apr 29, 2016
Afrok:
U don fail where i dey... my bestfriend is my girlfriend and all other friends knows that wink
abi? she go text her self b DAT na grin
Re: Surest Way To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating by Aybee92(m): 9:36am On Apr 29, 2016
GANJAFARMER:
There is always another ass tongue
It depends on who's on duty grin
very true u killed it
Re: Surest Way To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating by Afrok(m): 9:44am On Apr 29, 2016
Aybee92:

abi? she go text her self b DAT na grin
easiest way to be vindicated cheesy

(1) (Reply)

When A Lady Gives You Eye Contact And She Denies Knowing You. / She Is Scared Her Husband May Die Few Years Into The Marriage / Check This Out..... Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Love Before? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.