Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,358 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

The Ugly Side Of Sharing A Moniker With Celebrity [elp!!!] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Ugly Side Of Sharing A Moniker With Celebrity [elp!!!] (951 Views)

"I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says / Tag A Moniker!! / One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ugly Side Of Sharing A Moniker With Celebrity [elp!!!] by Tbillz(m): 9:36am On Apr 29, 2016
Sharing a moniker with a celebrity is suppose to be a blessing rather it has been otherwise, I start the use of tbillz as a moniker far back as 2006 when Tiwa's boo Mr. Balogun was not in the limelight "as far as am concern" but now am sharing the good, the bad and the Ugly of Mr Balogun's family on every article someone mention tbillz on nairaland. Pls can someone teach me how to change a username on nairaland. Good morning eryone! @30secs
Re: The Ugly Side Of Sharing A Moniker With Celebrity [elp!!!] by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 29, 2016
is he a celebrity?
Re: The Ugly Side Of Sharing A Moniker With Celebrity [elp!!!] by adaksbullet: 10:01am On Apr 29, 2016
Ar u whant too telled us that u ar not uncle Tiwa sarvage horseband? undecided hmmmm continu u these lie mohamed chindren angry
Re: The Ugly Side Of Sharing A Moniker With Celebrity [elp!!!] by Tbillz(m): 10:07am On Apr 29, 2016
Oyin93:
is he a celebrity?
a household name he is isn't it?
Re: The Ugly Side Of Sharing A Moniker With Celebrity [elp!!!] by 0ubenji(m): 10:08am On Apr 29, 2016
Tbillz:
a household name he is isn't it?
Biko which household?
Re: The Ugly Side Of Sharing A Moniker With Celebrity [elp!!!] by Tbillz(m): 10:08am On Apr 29, 2016
adaksbullet:
Ar u whant too telled us that u ar not uncle Tiwa sarvage horseband? undecided hmmmm continu u these lie mohamed chindren angry
end time response. 2fac will soon come n claim U.
Re: The Ugly Side Of Sharing A Moniker With Celebrity [elp!!!] by Tbillz(m): 10:15am On Apr 29, 2016
0ubenji:

Biko which household?
When you know tiwa most d3f tbillz will ring an alarm. Why was he trending?
Re: The Ugly Side Of Sharing A Moniker With Celebrity [elp!!!] by adaksbullet: 10:22am On Apr 29, 2016
Tbillz:
end time response. 2fac will soon come n claim U.
Yeye his on ur head that his be like headies aword grinangry

1 Like

Re: The Ugly Side Of Sharing A Moniker With Celebrity [elp!!!] by buharisbae(f): 10:43am On Apr 29, 2016
me too embarassed
Re: The Ugly Side Of Sharing A Moniker With Celebrity [elp!!!] by Tbillz(m): 1:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
buharisbae:
me too embarassed
haa even U iyawo buhari? shocked
Re: The Ugly Side Of Sharing A Moniker With Celebrity [elp!!!] by 30secs(m): 3:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
Are you sure you're not related to that weak hearted Teebillz of a skirt wearing man?
Re: The Ugly Side Of Sharing A Moniker With Celebrity [elp!!!] by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
Tbillz shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Ugly Side Of Sharing A Moniker With Celebrity [elp!!!] by Tbillz(m): 12:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
prettythicksme:
Tbillz shocked shocked shocked
wow, guez who i av here. Where av u been!
Re: The Ugly Side Of Sharing A Moniker With Celebrity [elp!!!] by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
Tbillz:
wow, guez who i av here. Where av u been!
lol,i'm ways around buh i dont see u.Thought u deactivate ur acct grin
Re: The Ugly Side Of Sharing A Moniker With Celebrity [elp!!!] by DanceVille: 1:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
Then you must seen me mention "Tbillz" that he must go and serve his predicaments in prison..
Re: The Ugly Side Of Sharing A Moniker With Celebrity [elp!!!] by UyiIredia(m): 1:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
You can't change your NL username. So sorry. Just bone whatever u see about Tbillz. The guy na gbef.

(1) (Reply)

Handel Her With Care / Your Boyfriend Is NOT Your Husband / My Fiancee Is Using Another Number For Another Guy And Is Denying It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.