Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. (4534 Views)

Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online / "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says / Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 14, 2016
Saw this post on facebook, I have been so upset since then. Why on earth would a sane being send a nude pics of herself to someone? This girl probably did so because of the promise the recipient made to her, I think things just didn't work out well so the fool decided to burst this out. Can't take a screen shot, this attracted lots of negative comments. Please Ladies wiseup.... No amount of money is worth your body. We have hands, let's make use of them, let's learn to be independent and decent. God help us all.

1 Share

Re: One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. by TamedWolf90: 7:38pm On Jun 14, 2016
pricelessngel:
Saw this post on facebook, I have been so upset since then. Why on earth would a sane being send a nude pics of herself to someone? This girl probably did so because of the promise the recipient made to her, I think things just didn't work out well so the fool decided to burst this out. Can't take a screen shot, this attracted lots of negative comments. Please Ladies wiseup.... No amount of money is worth your body. We have hands, let's make use of them, let's learn to be independent and decent. God help us all.
I know your type .... Ever wondered what maturity really means?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. by ronald4lif(m): 7:39pm On Jun 14, 2016
Rubbish. That her idiotic lover leaked her pics doesn't mean every guy does. If you don't want to share explicit images with your man your business but discouraging it on the premise of one or few cases of saboteurs makes no sense. I have in the past on many occasion exchanged nudes and none of them got leaked. The same is true for many guys. Now buzz off. undecided

5 Likes

Re: One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. by Cholls(m): 7:39pm On Jun 14, 2016
my brothers and sisters please what can I use to bust this bloom bloom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. by Hazardd(m): 7:40pm On Jun 14, 2016
her breast don fall self undecided
Re: One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. by kingsmok(m): 7:41pm On Jun 14, 2016
pricelessngel:
thanks dear, she even looks as if she dying

1 Like

Re: One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 14, 2016
TamedWolf90:
I know your type .... Ever wondered what maturity really means?
Thanks
Re: One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. by DLondonboiy: 7:42pm On Jun 14, 2016
u feel pained and you are still 'sharing' the girls pix??
how come I have not seen one sensible person today??

4 Likes

Re: One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 14, 2016
This babe carry tongue

1 Like

Re: One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. by obiorathesubtle: 7:44pm On Jun 14, 2016
Dirty girls..
Re: One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 14, 2016
DLondonboiy:

Yeah Sir, I am insensible. This photo has gone viral on facebook already. So you who is sensible why won't just go and talk sense into the girl's head.
Re: One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. by RoyalBlak007: 7:45pm On Jun 14, 2016
Once you have this Tool(MONEY)

the rest na small thing.. grin
Re: One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 14, 2016
Came back to comment again. smiley
Re: One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. by TamedWolf90: 7:45pm On Jun 14, 2016
pricelessngel:
Thanks
Just checked your Handle...I don't like hurting fine girls sha but about your thread, people share this things daily and it depends on how mature the people involved are...anybody that exposes it is mentally deranged.. I'm Wolf by the way.. No hard feeling
P:S..the A should be be in your handle Pricelessangel is missing wink
Re: One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. by TamedWolf90: 7:48pm On Jun 14, 2016
DLondonboiy:

So me no sensible? For you to even come to the thread to see nude pics shows even you PatientZero is not what? (Class)... Bless you.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. by dollyjoy(f): 7:49pm On Jun 14, 2016
I do it everyday grin

I have no regret at all.cool
Re: One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. by RoyalBlak007: 7:49pm On Jun 14, 2016
pricelessngel:

Please don't say /type this again...

..even you can fall for it.....Everything goes for sale at the right price...the right price is what determines
Re: One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. by iykekelvins(m): 7:52pm On Jun 14, 2016
Wetin be this bikonu

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. by obiorathesubtle: 7:54pm On Jun 14, 2016
dollyjoy:
I do it everyday grin

prove it!

Send one to me right now angry
Re: One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 14, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Please don't say /type this again...

..even you can fall for it.....Everything goes for sale at the right price...the right price is what determines

Hmmmmm right price? I still believe I won't do this for any amount of money Sir.
Re: One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. by dollyjoy(f): 7:57pm On Jun 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
prove it!

Send one to me right now angry
You are not my boyfriend.wink
Re: One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. by Mediapace: 7:57pm On Jun 14, 2016
Don't forget to forward one to my PM Tonight cool tongue
dollyjoy:
I do it everyday grin

Re: One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. by dollyjoy(f): 7:59pm On Jun 14, 2016
Mediapace:
Don't forget to forward one to my PM Tonight cool tongue
shockedshocked u wan see what?
Re: One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. by iykekelvins(m): 7:59pm On Jun 14, 2016
dollyjoy:
I do it everyday grin

And you're sure he's not showing his guys in secret
Re: One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. by RoyalBlak007: 8:00pm On Jun 14, 2016
pricelessngel:
Hmmmmm right price? I still believe I won't do this for any amount of money Sir.

I bet you will....if she had been asked previously before doin this....she woulda said the same thing ur saying to..

..but when she was given the right price...she had no choice but to bow to the."Money Power".....ur word should be...."Lord pls don't let me fall to the power of money" cos nobody can resist it....So be realistic for once smiley
Re: One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. by obiorathesubtle: 8:03pm On Jun 14, 2016
dollyjoy:
You are not my boyfriend.wink
undecided discriminatory comment..

We're friends naa, and I'm a boy..
Re: One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. by DLondonboiy: 8:04pm On Jun 14, 2016
TamedWolf90:

So me no sensible? For you to even come to the thread to see nude pics shows even you PatientZero is not what? (Class)... Bless you.

I didn't know there was a nu.de picture...
I came to read the dangers only to find the op sharing the innocent girls pix...
can she not talk about the dangers of sharing without actually foooling herself??
mtcheew
Re: One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. by Mediapace: 8:06pm On Jun 14, 2016
What lalasticlala was admiring grin grin grin grin grin
dollyjoy:
shockedshocked u wan see what?
Re: One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. by dollyjoy(f): 8:07pm On Jun 14, 2016
Mediapace:
What lalasticlala was admiring grin grin grin grin grin
Remind mewink
Re: One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. by dollyjoy(f): 8:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided discriminatory comment..

We're friends naa, and I'm a boy..
cheesycheesycheesy. All those English untop my pix? Lmaooooooooooo.
Re: One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

I bet you will....if she had been asked previously before doin this....she woulda said the same thing ur saying to..

..but when she was given the right price...she had no choice but to bow to the."Money Power".....ur word should be...."Lord pls don't let me fall to the power of money" cos nobody can resist it....So be realistic for once smiley

Amen. But I have just been told she asked someone to post it on facebook just to get likes. So what do you have to say about this?
Re: One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. by dollyjoy(f): 8:11pm On Jun 14, 2016
iykekelvins:
And you're sure he's not showing his guys in secret
I can vouch for himwink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? / Wedding Night Bruhaha / Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.