Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

[photo] Ladies Please What Is The Inspiration Behind This New Trend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [photo] Ladies Please What Is The Inspiration Behind This New Trend? (2739 Views)

A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / PHOTO: Ladies, Can You Allow Your Boyfriend To Grab Your Butt Like This? / Photo: Ladies How Would You React To This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

[photo] Ladies Please What Is The Inspiration Behind This New Trend? by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 29, 2016
Are You wishing you had bow legs? or you just admire imbeciles?
Cc lalasticlala

Re: [photo] Ladies Please What Is The Inspiration Behind This New Trend? by naijaboiy: 9:45am On Apr 29, 2016
They stil do this shïit in 2016?

Maybe Laveda can explain. grin

2 Likes

Re: [photo] Ladies Please What Is The Inspiration Behind This New Trend? by MRNipples(m): 9:46am On Apr 29, 2016
LMAO laveda ure needed.
Re: [photo] Ladies Please What Is The Inspiration Behind This New Trend? by Michellla(f): 9:48am On Apr 29, 2016
naijaboiy:
yesss.some girls still pose like crippled fishes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: [photo] Ladies Please What Is The Inspiration Behind This New Trend? by naijaboiy: 9:54am On Apr 29, 2016
Michellla:
Crippled fishes? gringringrin

Please let them stop the trend. I don't know what makes them believe it's cool to curve their legs like someone who didn't receive the polio vaccine at infancy.

That was how I saw one the other day striking this pose for a SELFIE. Girl has gotten so used to it that she doesn't even realize her legs will not show in that selfie. sad

4 Likes

Re: [photo] Ladies Please What Is The Inspiration Behind This New Trend? by jemype(m): 9:55am On Apr 29, 2016
Those girls belong to a rare breed of the extinct walrus/seal. Look d pics up cuz only animals so dat nd not fam.
Re: [photo] Ladies Please What Is The Inspiration Behind This New Trend? by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 29, 2016
gringrinWell...My legs are naturally bowed tho.wink

So...Yeah! I don't have to go All Crayfish in pictures...tongue

2 Likes

Re: [photo] Ladies Please What Is The Inspiration Behind This New Trend? by Acidosis(m): 9:59am On Apr 29, 2016
Michellla:
grin grin grin
Re: [photo] Ladies Please What Is The Inspiration Behind This New Trend? by adaksbullet: 10:03am On Apr 29, 2016
naijaboiy:

Maybe Laveda can explain. grin
lafeda his alway post like the post the gilr on 2nd too last his post gringringrin
Re: [photo] Ladies Please What Is The Inspiration Behind This New Trend? by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 29, 2016
naijaboiy:

Crippled fishes? gringringrin

Please let them stop the trend. I don't know what makes them believe it's cool to curve their legs like someone who didn't receive the polio vaccine at infancy.

That was how I saw one the other day striking this pose for a SELFIE. Girl has gotten so used to it that she doesn't even realize her legs will not show in that selfie. sad

grin grin grin grin
Re: [photo] Ladies Please What Is The Inspiration Behind This New Trend? by naijaboiy: 10:12am On Apr 29, 2016
adaksbullet:
lafeda his alway post like the post the gilr on 2nd too last his post gringringrin
LOL! You wan kill me with this kyn grammar? grin
Re: [photo] Ladies Please What Is The Inspiration Behind This New Trend? by Afrok(m): 10:12am On Apr 29, 2016
Gone are the days when imbeciles were not taken serious, but these days, some ladies have become envious of imbeciles due to posing.

1 Like

Re: [photo] Ladies Please What Is The Inspiration Behind This New Trend? by naijaboiy: 10:14am On Apr 29, 2016
Oliviaarims:

grin grin grin grin
Olivia please talk to your girls. cheesy
Re: [photo] Ladies Please What Is The Inspiration Behind This New Trend? by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 29, 2016
grin grin grin

#teamLanicky
Re: [photo] Ladies Please What Is The Inspiration Behind This New Trend? by konkonbilo(m): 10:18am On Apr 29, 2016
Some go do leg like say them won do snake bite
Re: [photo] Ladies Please What Is The Inspiration Behind This New Trend? by adaksbullet: 10:20am On Apr 29, 2016
naijaboiy:

LOL! You wan kill me with this kyn grammar? grin
ar u see gun on mine hands? angry
Re: [photo] Ladies Please What Is The Inspiration Behind This New Trend? by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 29, 2016
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: [photo] Ladies Please What Is The Inspiration Behind This New Trend? by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 29, 2016
Hehehe, A friend of mine calls it "Olosho posing" or "we know what's up pose"

I've tried posing like this. Not once nor twice. it just comes out horrible.
Re: [photo] Ladies Please What Is The Inspiration Behind This New Trend? by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 29, 2016
naijaboiy:

Olivia please talk to your girls. cheesy

Lol. Life's too short to be worried about how a girl decides to pose, joor. They think it's sexy, the guys some of them are trying to impress don't say anything about it. lipsrsealed

Maybe you could champion the cause of telling it to the girls.grin
Re: [photo] Ladies Please What Is The Inspiration Behind This New Trend? by naijaboiy: 10:40am On Apr 29, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lol. Life's too short to be worried about how a girl decides to pose, joor. They think it's sexy, the guys some of them are trying to impress don't say anything about it. lipsrsealed

Maybe you could champion the cause of telling it to the girls.grin

I'm a guy and I believe I'm part of the people they are trying to impress and I'm saying something about it.
Re: [photo] Ladies Please What Is The Inspiration Behind This New Trend? by Laveda(f): 11:05am On Apr 29, 2016
naijaboiy:

Maybe Lav eda can explain. grin
Nothing bad about it lipsrsealed

undecided

And yeah, they still pose like that..
I've stopped though tongue
Re: [photo] Ladies Please What Is The Inspiration Behind This New Trend? by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 29, 2016
naijaboiy:

I'm a guy and I believe I'm part of the people they are trying to impress and I'm saying something about it.

Keep it up..and soon enough, it would be a thing of the past. smiley
Re: [photo] Ladies Please What Is The Inspiration Behind This New Trend? by naijaboiy: 11:13am On Apr 29, 2016
Laveda:

undecided

And yeah, they still pose like that..
I've stopped though tongue

If it's not bad then why did you stop? grin
Re: [photo] Ladies Please What Is The Inspiration Behind This New Trend? by Laveda(f): 11:19am On Apr 29, 2016
naijaboiy:

If it's not bad then why did you stop? grin

I realized I've grown grin
But once in a while I try my legs out. tongue

Doesn't mean I'm cripple lipsrsealed
Re: [photo] Ladies Please What Is The Inspiration Behind This New Trend? by naijaboiy: 11:30am On Apr 29, 2016
Laveda:

I realized I've grown grin
But once in a while I try my legs out. tongue

Doesn't mean I'm cripple lipsrsealed
But you like being crippled. cheesy
Re: [photo] Ladies Please What Is The Inspiration Behind This New Trend? by Laveda(f): 11:32am On Apr 29, 2016
MRNipples:
LMAO laveda ure needed.
Re: [photo] Ladies Please What Is The Inspiration Behind This New Trend? by Laveda(f): 11:33am On Apr 29, 2016
naijaboiy:

But you like being crippled. cheesy

undecided undecided grin
Re: [photo] Ladies Please What Is The Inspiration Behind This New Trend? by MRNipples(m): 11:35am On Apr 29, 2016
Laveda:
why do u love doing ur legs like jet li. are u a martial art student?
Re: [photo] Ladies Please What Is The Inspiration Behind This New Trend? by Laveda(f): 11:37am On Apr 29, 2016
MRNipples:
why do u love doing ur legs like jet li. are u a martial art student?

Huh?
How does my way of posing affect you?

Okay nothing much, I like it.
Re: [photo] Ladies Please What Is The Inspiration Behind This New Trend? by JoeBlocks(m): 11:39am On Apr 29, 2016
Laveda:
undecided
And yeah, they still pose like that.. I've stopped though tongue

I'm listening to Beautiful Liar right now. grin
Re: [photo] Ladies Please What Is The Inspiration Behind This New Trend? by Laveda(f): 11:41am On Apr 29, 2016
JoeBlocks:
I'm listening to Beautiful Liar right now. grin

Lol cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [photo] Ladies Please What Is The Inspiration Behind This New Trend? by MRNipples(m): 11:44am On Apr 29, 2016
Laveda:

Huh?
How does my way of posing affect you?

Okay nothing much, I like it.
E affect me becaus ur super large breast dey make my browser slow. i will report u to seun.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do We Have Some Edible Caterers On Nairaland? / No Guy Should Take Care Of Any Girl Until After Marriage... / My Gf Wants To Quit Because I Rarely Call Her. Is That Genuine Enough?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.