Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ (20039 Views)

Ways Girls Handle Breakup (pictures) / Come And See Big Di€k Entering A Woman's Nyansh Pictures (18+) / My Boyfriend Cannot Fhork Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by Oyindebrah(f): 12:22pm On Apr 29, 2016
Whatever i ask him,he gives me
Whatever i desire he gives me,His manhood was short until i asked him to use herbal concoctions and he did and his manhood became better and i enjoyed it.
I asked him for a new cool device he gave me this last week even if na to do juju,i cant live him for another girl..

A friend of mine sent me images of her new phone and sent this to me on whatsapp,My Question is..

Those This Kind Of Relationship Last At All
Is This Love or Crush??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by ThuGnificenX: 12:24pm On Apr 29, 2016
shocked

NO FORGET TO UPDATE US WHEN THE MONEY FINISH...

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by finalboss(m): 12:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
foolish girls

7 Likes

Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
I'll read this post all over again , it's confusing .

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by Sugarcious(m): 12:28pm On Apr 29, 2016
These generation o! Gush!

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by psucc(m): 12:29pm On Apr 29, 2016
I appreciate him for doing whatever you want him do. And if I may not sound insulting for telling the truth, you're merely digging out some gold.

When he fails to continue under the spell of love, will you also love him?

It is better you build your love for him on what he is and not what he is able to do.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by GoldenJAT(m): 12:30pm On Apr 29, 2016
I pray u are not used for ritual!

6 Likes

Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by izuch(m): 12:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
Because of phone?

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by Aremu01(m): 12:36pm On Apr 29, 2016
So some girls could be this materialistic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by FuckTheM0ds(m): 12:37pm On Apr 29, 2016
Foolish useless and ugly gold digger, your mates are out there hustling by themselves, the other one is now a taxi driver even with her b.sc. Aint ya ashamed of yourself? Ode.
Oyindebrah:
Whatever i desire he gives me,His manhood was short until i asked him to use herbal concoctions and he did and his manhood became better and i enjoyed it.
I asked him for a new cool device he gave me this last week even if na to do juju,i cant live him for another girl..

A friend of mine sent me images of her new phone and sent this to me on whatsapp,My Question is..

Is This Love or Crush??

8 Likes

Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by buharisbae(f): 12:37pm On Apr 29, 2016
God y do some girls have fish brain

8 Likes

Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
why are you all insulting this sharp girl?

she knows what she wants....
Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by Florblu(f): 12:52pm On Apr 29, 2016
I was thinking I'm gonna see a car. So you sold your dignity,pride and value of self worth for a Techno phone? Are you telling us His penis and money is the only valuable thing he has? #KoteBrain

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by potbelly(m): 12:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
Tecno boom J8 marketing strategy... *hiss*

15 Likes

Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by Young03(m): 12:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
na ur type we de use indomie and egg seduce

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by 0ubenji(m): 1:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
Are u a gud friend sef?
Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by guy1234: 1:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
Don't u guys notice that this is d new marketing strategy from tecno?

7 Likes

Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by eddyslim(m): 1:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
Your life, your business. Who you epp
Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by Spactacle(m): 1:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
Take the op serious at your own peril...tecno Marketing strategy things

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by Alocia(f): 1:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
guy1234:
Don't u guys notice that this is d new marketing strategy from tecno?

They can't stoop this low nau lipsrsealed undecided

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by nikkypearl(f): 1:23pm On Apr 29, 2016
what is that under the white material holy Lord.. my mind is filthy!! ..what is da op saying sef!!
Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by Adasun(m): 1:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
na da guy i dey blame selfsad sad
Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by HornyTiwa(f): 1:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
Actually don't care about what you wrote her
My only concern is

Is that a female hand and fingers looking so coarse and rough?

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by swaggerdgrt(m): 1:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
U knw dat part of cow meat called tozo,das wat u are

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by Shittaakeem(m): 1:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
nice try op. with this kind of marketing strategy it means tecno is not making the expected profits.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by emmyclassic(m): 2:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
uhm

Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by MizMyColi(f): 2:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
She's hinging her happiness on ephemeral things.
Not too cool.

The only cool thing I see is Boom J8.
Lol.
Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by MizMyColi(f): 2:11pm On Apr 29, 2016
Shittaakeem:
nice try op. with this kind of marketing strategy it means tecno is not making the expected profits.

na wa for una o o
Everyone is now a marketer.
grin
Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 29, 2016
Oyindebrah:

Is This Love or Crush??

Useless tecno marketer by day,ash* grin by night

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by Adex097: 2:13pm On Apr 29, 2016
Look at her hands sef. Is she a Farmer undecided.
Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by Marinza(m): 2:16pm On Apr 29, 2016
Lol tell ur boyfriend to get u a good manicure ma'am. Your hands look like that of a scavenger grin
Re: This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ by Afrok(m): 2:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
I no dey buy even at gun point undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should He Forgive Her After She Threatened To Poison Him? / Why Akwa Ibom Girls Are The Most Desirable Ladies In Nigeria (pics) / Sex Is Sweet But......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.