Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Why Akwa Ibom Girls Are The Most Desirable Ladies In Nigeria (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Akwa Ibom Girls Are The Most Desirable Ladies In Nigeria (pics) (20032 Views)

Why Akwa Ibom Girls Don't Like Dating Guys From Other Tribe/states / In Uyo, Akwa Ibom Girls No Longer Wear Panties (pictures) / Why Are Akwa Ibom Girls So Sexy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Akwa Ibom Girls Are The Most Desirable Ladies In Nigeria (pics) by marvelck: 7:03pm On Jan 14, 2021
Truth be told, Akwa ibom girls are the most desirable girls in Nigeria, and e get why.

Apart from being very good in bed and in the kitchen, they are also very clean and smell nice all the time

Their smooth skin always glow even without being pampered.

No wonder, guys dey rush them like pur water.

If you don't believe me, just take a trip to Akwa ibom (especially Uyo), and thank me later

3 Likes

Re: Why Akwa Ibom Girls Are The Most Desirable Ladies In Nigeria (pics) by Molahnelson(m): 7:06pm On Jan 14, 2021
Prove your claim with facts and figures

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Akwa Ibom Girls Are The Most Desirable Ladies In Nigeria (pics) by 9ja4live: 7:07pm On Jan 14, 2021
one mistake with this women is that they are very very jealous. they can kill a man if they feel he is cheating on them.

9 Likes

Re: Why Akwa Ibom Girls Are The Most Desirable Ladies In Nigeria (pics) by Molahnelson(m): 9:03pm On Jan 14, 2021
They are mainly LovePeddler majority of them

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Akwa Ibom Girls Are The Most Desirable Ladies In Nigeria (pics) by dollytino4real(f): 12:45am On Jan 15, 2021
they are u wan food or u wan fork! or u wan both?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Akwa Ibom Girls Are The Most Desirable Ladies In Nigeria (pics) by SweetBuns(f): 12:48am On Jan 15, 2021
Molahnelson:
Please keep shut

2 Likes

Re: Why Akwa Ibom Girls Are The Most Desirable Ladies In Nigeria (pics) by Molahnelson(m): 12:57am On Jan 15, 2021
SweetBuns:

Please keep shut

I have uncover you people na

I might lying?

4 Likes

Re: Why Akwa Ibom Girls Are The Most Desirable Ladies In Nigeria (pics) by SweetBuns(f): 12:59am On Jan 15, 2021
Molahnelson:

I might lying?
Despicable

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Why Akwa Ibom Girls Are The Most Desirable Ladies In Nigeria (pics) by Molahnelson(m): 1:12am On Jan 15, 2021
SweetBuns:

Despicable

There's nothing despicable about the truth
Whether you're my mother or my sister if you did something wrong I will condemn it

I don't condone the way our lady sell themselve cheaply

I didn't said all of them, but most of them

9 Likes

Re: Why Akwa Ibom Girls Are The Most Desirable Ladies In Nigeria (pics) by DrFunmisticGlow: 1:17am On Jan 15, 2021
marvelck:
Truth be told, Akwa ibom girls are the most desirable girls in Nigeria, and e get why.

Apart from being very good in bed and in the kitchen, they are also very clean and smell nice all the time

Their smooth skin always glow even without being pampered.

No wonder, guys dey rush them like pur water.

If you don't believe me, just take a trip to Akwa ibom (especially Uyo), and thank me later
BUT THEIR BRIDE PRICE IS EXPENSIVE NA!!

You forgot to include that
Re: Why Akwa Ibom Girls Are The Most Desirable Ladies In Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 1:23am On Jan 15, 2021
I hope you're paid for this advert angry
Re: Why Akwa Ibom Girls Are The Most Desirable Ladies In Nigeria (pics) by amazing101x: 2:40am On Jan 15, 2021
they are very hard working , all my staff are akwa ibom. And they are usually more matured than their age

8 Likes

Re: Why Akwa Ibom Girls Are The Most Desirable Ladies In Nigeria (pics) by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 2:55am On Jan 15, 2021
Do they have big booties?
Re: Why Akwa Ibom Girls Are The Most Desirable Ladies In Nigeria (pics) by gistray: 3:01am On Jan 15, 2021
Their men love Okada work

3 Likes

Re: Why Akwa Ibom Girls Are The Most Desirable Ladies In Nigeria (pics) by lkillbrokehoes: 5:15am On Jan 15, 2021
I dated two akwa ibom girls in Abuja back then, they were good, have a nice skin and body and they were both nymph, but one thing I observe was that they were jealous, the first one I dated was so obsessed with me and clingy, and I find that too embarrassing,

she once told me that if she ever see me with any woman she's going to do something bad, I don't know how I excaped that relationship but I thank God for my life, the second one wasn't that clingy though and too obsessed like the first one, we both met at Nmandi Azikiwe airport and started discussing, we were both heading to the same place(Lagos precisely) and luckily we sat close to each other, so that's how everything started from meeting her at the airport to becoming lovers

she have a huge sense of humour, intelligent and well versed about everything, Lolz I was shocked she knows some things i didn't, I always thought Naija girls were not into current affairs and things happening all over the world, she proved me wrong. perhaps. maybe she isn't like some girls or the girls have dated before her because they weren't that sound when it comes to current affairs and lotsa things happening all over the world, within 3 hours we have known each other so well, the next day she came to my place, we went to the cinemas and some exotic places,

that same day we had a great sex, damn! she was so good in bed like kilode, her sexual prowess was next to none, goddamn! I don't want to type epistle not really a fan of that, but she was so good and better than the first, the only reason why we separated was because she wasn't trustworthy, she had a boyfriend she was having sex with and she was still having sex with me too; before we dated she told me she was single but few months into the relationship I noticed that she was always chatting with someone, any time she's around and I take her phone she quickly grab it from me telling me that I should respect her privacy...

so one day like that when she got to the bathroom to take her bath, something was telling me she was seeing someone else or perhaps, she have a sugar daddy, I quickly took her phone from the corner she was charging it and went straight to her whatsapp messages,

what I found my people was unbelievable, she was chatting with this good looking guy and I presume it's her boyfriend that lives in lagos, she sent videos of her naked self and pictures to him and I was so dumbfounded, when she came out of the bathroom I confronted her and she started crying and begging me, to think with all I did for her she was still cheating on me, she later told me the truth that, he's her boyfriend and they have been together for 3 years but when we met she fell in love with me, can you see how confused and evil some girls are? that day we broke our 5 month old relationship, she told me she was going to break up with her boyfriend but still my heart was shattered, I told her to leave my house immediately before I do something drastic, so that was how it ended. it was actually one of my best relationship back then which I never thought it won't last that long.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Akwa Ibom Girls Are The Most Desirable Ladies In Nigeria (pics) by femi4: 5:48am On Jan 15, 2021
Wayward....they have no regard for relationship

1 Like

Re: Why Akwa Ibom Girls Are The Most Desirable Ladies In Nigeria (pics) by ubola: 5:49am On Jan 15, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:

I don't think so, my friend married from there in 2011 and spent less than 300k for the TM, bride price was N100,but other traditional items summed up to 100k. He gave the family 130k for cooking entertainment food, then sunk 70k into drinks. Though friends assisted in buying more drinks that my was drunk before being introduced as the groom, but 300k was all he spent for the Tm.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Akwa Ibom Girls Are The Most Desirable Ladies In Nigeria (pics) by Angelacruz: 5:57am On Jan 15, 2021
Not true...have not heard of that before
9ja4live:
one mistake with this women is that they are very very jealous. they can kill a man if they feel he is cheating on them.
Re: Why Akwa Ibom Girls Are The Most Desirable Ladies In Nigeria (pics) by Angelacruz: 5:59am On Jan 15, 2021
U are lying
Molahnelson:

I might lying?
Re: Why Akwa Ibom Girls Are The Most Desirable Ladies In Nigeria (pics) by Angelacruz: 6:00am On Jan 15, 2021
Depends on d LGA n d family
DrFunmisticGlow:

Re: Why Akwa Ibom Girls Are The Most Desirable Ladies In Nigeria (pics) by udoakwa(m): 6:11am On Jan 15, 2021
Angelacruz:
Depends on d LGA n d family
Uyai mbakara abadie, amesiere
Re: Why Akwa Ibom Girls Are The Most Desirable Ladies In Nigeria (pics) by Angelacruz: 6:18am On Jan 15, 2021
Amesiere nde...idem mfo?
udoakwa:

Uyai mbakara abadie, amesiere

1 Like

Re: Why Akwa Ibom Girls Are The Most Desirable Ladies In Nigeria (pics) by Unclekayfarms: 6:22am On Jan 15, 2021
Olosh lipsrsealed many amongst them
Re: Why Akwa Ibom Girls Are The Most Desirable Ladies In Nigeria (pics) by Fiscus105(m): 6:23am On Jan 15, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I dated two akwa ibom girls in Abuja back then, they were good, have a nice skin and body and they were both nymph, but one thing I observe was that they were jealous, the first one I dated was so obsessed with me and clingy, and I find that too embarrassing, she once told me told me that if I she ever see me with any woman she's going to do something bad, I don't know how I excaped that relationship but I thank God for my life, the second one wasn't that clingy though and too obsessed like the first one, we both met at Nmandi Azikiwe airport and started discussing, we were both heading to the same place(Lagos precisely) and luckily we sat close to each other, so that's how everything started from meeting her at the airport to becoming lovers

she have a huge sense of humour, intelligent and well versed about everything, Lolz I was shocked she knows some things i didn't, I always thought Naija girls were not into current affairs and things happening all over the world, she proved me wrong. perhaps. maybe she isn't like some girls or the girls have dated before her because they weren't that sound when it comes to current affairs and lotsa things happening all over the world, within 3 hours we have known each other so well, the next day she came to my place, we went to the cinemas and some exotic places,

that same day we had a great sex, damn! she was so good in bed like kilode, her sexual prowess was next to none, goddamn! I don't want to type epistle not really a fan of that, but she was so good and better than the first, the only reason why we separated was because she wasn't trustworthy, she had a boyfriend she was having sex with and she was still having sex with me too; before we dated she told me she was single but few months into the relationship I noticed that she was always chatting with someone, any time she's around and I take her phone she quickly grab it from me telling me that I should respect her privacy...

so one day like that when she got to the bathroom to take her bath, something was telling me she was seeing someone else or perhaps, she have a sugar daddy, I quickly took her phone from the corner she was charging it and went straight to her whatsapp messages, what I found my people was unbelievable, she was chatting with this good looking guy and I presume it's her boyfriend that lives in lagos, she sent videos of her naked self and pictures to him and I was so dumbfounded, when she came out of the bathroom I confronted her and she started crying and begging me, to think with all I did for her she was still cheating on me, she later told me the truth that, he's her boyfriend and they have been together for 3 years but when we met she fell in love with me, can you see how confused and evil some girls are? that day we broke our 5 month old relationship, she told me she was going to break up with her boyfriend but still my heart was shattered, I told her to leave my house immediately before I do something drastic, so that was how it ended. it was actually one of my best relationship back then which I never thought it won't last that long.

New form of girls are being breeding everyday

Now, one girl will fall in love with two guys at a time, not like this in the past, then, immediately a girl falls in love with a guy, her love for other guys will wither naturally

More reason promiscuity is at peak now.

6 Likes

Re: Why Akwa Ibom Girls Are The Most Desirable Ladies In Nigeria (pics) by udoakwa(m): 6:23am On Jan 15, 2021
Angelacruz:
Amesiere nde...idem mfo?
Idem me idioko o, esit annem eti eti ndi kit fien mi
Re: Why Akwa Ibom Girls Are The Most Desirable Ladies In Nigeria (pics) by anochuko01(m): 6:43am On Jan 15, 2021
Nonsense! My colleague's gf couldn't cook anything that's not noodles, fried egg and plantain. She couldn't even wash plates. Na to dey wear skimpy clothes for inside apartment wey guys dey. She fine sha

10 Likes

Re: Why Akwa Ibom Girls Are The Most Desirable Ladies In Nigeria (pics) by BigDawsNet: 7:10am On Jan 15, 2021
Uyo
Ikot
Eket

Other LG I'm not sure

1 Like

Re: Why Akwa Ibom Girls Are The Most Desirable Ladies In Nigeria (pics) by Yahman1(m): 7:18am On Jan 15, 2021
Molahnelson:
femi4:
Wayward....they have no regard for relationship
Unclekayfarms:
Olosh lipsrsealed many amongst them

You People

Just like Displaying

Your Fullishness in Public angry

Tell me which state wey Olosho no dey?

Even your individual States

But when it involves other States,

Because it's not your State

you rush to type

Nonsense angry

7 Likes

Re: Why Akwa Ibom Girls Are The Most Desirable Ladies In Nigeria (pics) by Meteng: 7:25am On Jan 15, 2021
SweetBuns:

Please keep shut
No need to add "please' to the mofo. Just tell him to shut up
Re: Why Akwa Ibom Girls Are The Most Desirable Ladies In Nigeria (pics) by SporaD8: 7:30am On Jan 15, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I dated two akwa ibom girls in Abuja back then, they were good, have a nice skin and body and they were both nymph, but one thing I observe was that they were jealous, the first one I dated was so obsessed with me and clingy, and I find that too embarrassing, she once told me told me that if I she ever see me with any woman she's going to do something bad, I don't know how I excaped that relationship but I thank God for my life, the second one wasn't that clingy though and too obsessed like the first one, we both met at Nmandi Azikiwe airport and started discussing, we were both heading to the same place(Lagos precisely) and luckily we sat close to each other, so that's how everything started from meeting her at the airport to becoming lovers

so one day like that when she got to the bathroom to take her bath, something was telling me she was seeing someone else or perhaps, she have a sugar daddy, I quickly took her phone from the corner she was charging it and went straight to her whatsapp messages, what I found my people was unbelievable, she was chatting with this good looking guy and I presume it's her boyfriend that lives in lagos, she sent videos of her naked self and pictures to him and I was so dumbfounded, when she came out of the bathroom I confronted her and she started crying and begging me, to think with all I did for her she was still cheating on me, she later told me the truth that, he's her boyfriend and they have been together for 3 years but when we met she fell in love with me, can you see how confused and evil some girls are? that day we broke our 5 month old relationship, she told me she was going to break up with her boyfriend but still my heart was shattered, I told her to leave my hofuse immediately before I do something drastic, so that was how it ended. it was actually one of my best relationship back then which I never thought it won't last that long.

I can relate to everything in you post dress sense nice figure, sex freak etc. but they just can't seem to sit their a$$ in one place no matter what you do for them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Akwa Ibom Girls Are The Most Desirable Ladies In Nigeria (pics) by Wizzy13: 7:36am On Jan 15, 2021
its a true fact smiley I've gotten one for a date
Re: Why Akwa Ibom Girls Are The Most Desirable Ladies In Nigeria (pics) by naijadrivablog: 7:37am On Jan 15, 2021
Me wey don date Akwa Ibom gals know say this post na yeye post. "Most desirable"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ / Should He Forgive Her After She Threatened To Poison Him? / Sex Is Sweet But......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.