Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! (9614 Views)

She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / I Was Wth Her Yesterday, Testosterone Flowing Like River Nile. / How I Fired Her Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
Kherry:
Guy no dy dull urself jare,gv ha wat she want.........no she get ha body
[email] Most guys that follow girls advice die before their time. [/email]

1 Like

Re: My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! by marvelous000: 7:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
[size=13pt]
Fvcking your 's woman without his consent when they're still actively in an intimate relationship, is nothing but guillotine deserving back stabbing, and it makes you nothing but a bittch ass nigga.

You know the right thing to do. Don't let _pussy come btwn you and your 'z. It ain't worth it, bro.
[/size]
Re: My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! by Adasun(m): 7:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
firstking01:
Ifam lying ask the op nagrin
i knw u are nt lying bt u only knw the op from online

prove me wrong
Re: My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! by firstking01(m): 7:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
Adasun:
i knw u are nt lying bt u only knw the op from online

prove me wrong
I'm lying...how come i got everything correct huh:\
Re: My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! by Adasun(m): 8:03pm On Apr 29, 2016
firstking01:
I'm lying...how come i got everything correct huh:\
u just use ur common sensegrin grin

Point of correction i did nt said u lied
Re: My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! by AntidaftMOD: 8:15pm On Apr 29, 2016
selfdefence:

How is she going to see it?

Besides she's not the only girl who stays in an estate.

To mk matters worse she's using torchlight phone. She misplaced her phone during the protest.

She's not coming online anytime soon.

You sure say you sabi lie so? How did she then whatsapp you?
Re: My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! by firstking01(m): 8:23pm On Apr 29, 2016
Adasun:

Nawa, you told me you know i'm lying...visit your statement..
Re: My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! by firstking01(m): 8:25pm On Apr 29, 2016
Adasun:

Nawa, you told me you know i'm lying...visit your statement....
Re: My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! by ireneony(f): 8:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
maybe you are the most handsome among them and also have this cool personality.

Ladies don't like men that talks too much

But the girl okpo nor be here
Re: My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
Stevebamdex:
Op and his friends are sinners..they all need jesus including the randy sex giver girl.
so na randy Orton wife bah
Re: My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! by tempest02: 8:54pm On Apr 29, 2016
Waiting for OP to tell us how she whatsapp with Nokia torch light

1 Like

Re: My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! by TheNonce: 8:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
grin.

Beyonce:

This nigga sef? Who you dey text again on code? Or na dat biatch?

Jigga man:

No biatch! I just dey try drop comment for 1 thread for nairaland wey the _fuck up o.p and him homies never know say dem dey deal with 1 supreme olosho!

Re: My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! by Baddestguyp(m): 8:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
another tecno marketer
Re: My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! by Kherry: 9:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
Tobiee:
[email] Most guys that follow girls advice die before their time. [/email]

Lol,dat is nt tru
Re: My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! by Adasun(m): 9:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
firstking01:
Nawa, you told me you know i'm lying...visit your statement..
oboiy show me dat quoat abegundecided
Re: My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! by Malayy(m): 9:30pm On Apr 29, 2016
if na me, i don fvck am since clean d!ck..
Re: My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! by Malayy(m): 9:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
ireneony:
maybe you are the most handsome among them and also have this cool personality.

Ladies don't like men that talks too much

But the girl okpo nor be here
MEN that TALKS too much...
english fire!!!
Re: My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! by ireneony(f): 9:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
Malayy:

MEN that TALKS too much...
english fire!!!
asshead! I don't see anything wrong with my words. .

If you are not satisfied you can as well jump inside a lagoon.
Re: My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! by Malayy(m): 9:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
ireneony:
asshead! I don't see anything wrong with my words. .

If you are not satisfied you can as well jump inside a lagoon.
like seriously? if you didn't see anything wrong 'with your words', then i must say you're really dumb.. typical beauty without brain..
Re: My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! by ireneony(f): 9:52pm On Apr 29, 2016
Malayy:
like seriously? if you didn't see anything wrong 'with your words', then i must say you're really dumb.. typical beauty without brain..
then you are really worthless and you smell like poo. .

You are even more dumber to ve quote me.

Back off shrink!
Re: My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! by crackhouse(m): 10:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
@OP, if this is true then all I can say is RIP.
Re: My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! by Stevebamdex(m): 10:27pm On Apr 29, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
so na randy Orton wife bah
No,john cena wifesad
Re: My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! by firstking01(m): 11:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
Adasun:
oboiy show me dat quoat abegundecided
Ohh, sorry, adan go check amgrin
Re: My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! by Datsme: 11:37pm On Apr 29, 2016
selfdefence:

How is she going to see it?

Besides she's not the only girl who stays in an estate.

To mk matters worse she's using torchlight phone. She misplaced her phone during the protest.

She's not coming online anytime soon.
bro u sabi lie o! Shebi u talk say Una chat 4 whatsapp. #cookedStory

1 Like

Re: My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! by ItzChinnex(m): 11:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
rita25:
invite who? I be like your mate? or I follow you dey stay house with other pple due to poverty? shoe get size oh!!!!!!!by the way I dnt Bleep boys who anticipate sex like you do. am sure you get sex once a year that's why you are here casting yourself undecided

Weyaf hear yhu that proudly have sex every day oyah clap for your self.... Smh. Where art thou Pride?
Re: My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! by ItzChinnex(m): 11:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
tempest02:
Waiting for OP to tell us how she whatsapp with Nokia torch light

lmao..
that o.p is a liar.
Re: My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
If u want it, go for it. Hell's real though.
Re: My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! by JustOutstanding: 3:31am On Apr 30, 2016
Guy, chop, clean mouth, wash hands and if possible, bathe. Bitches ain't loyal. After you are done with her, pls, don't forget to pass her to your third flatmate so that the score can be uniform.
Re: My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! by Malayy(m): 4:26am On Apr 30, 2016
ireneony:
then you are really worthless and you smell like poo. .

You are even more dumber to ve quote me.

Back off shrink!
MORE DUMBER
to HAVE QUOTE me
chai. this girl go and rest.. BTW, which school did you go to?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! by ba7man(m): 7:28am On Apr 30, 2016
selfdefence:
I share a 3 bedroom flat with my two friends. Everyone has his own room but we share the sitting room.
After the rain yesterday, my friend John (not real name) strolled out within the estate since he's on leave. Luckily for him he blocked one fine babe who came to stay with her uncle who also lives in the estate (according to her, her school was shut down after protest lipsrsealed)

Well, I don't know if its loneliness or konji or due to the weather all I know is that after his sweet mouth she eventually followed him back home.

We all got talking and you know as guys behave Na, we started yabbing each other while she laughed .

The yab graduated to the kinda phones we use. Now John works with a marine company so he uses a Samsung edge. The other guy (let's call him James) uses a Tecno phantom Z, while Poor guy like me managed to buy Tecno boom J8.

Na so these guys yab me die. Say Na poverty mk me De use boom j8 (phone way I use almost all my salary buy for N41k cry cry)

I don't need to talk much about the Samsung edge cos even the look alone will mk any girl say yes to you grin grin grin. The way the thing curve for the side, hmmmm!!! Samsung tried there o.

James's phantom Z no be here o. The follow come earpiece Na rugged. The camera quality is the bomb.

These guys finish me with mouth.

Good a thing my boom J8 came with a headset that will give u different kinda swagg. Na so I shut up De listen to music.

I didn't know the girl was just watching me, come dey even wish say na me first block her wink

She asked if she could listen to the music I was listening to. Well, At least I don get her attention.

Wow!! Sharply she just trip for the sound coming out from the headset. I was actually listening to flavor's "baby oku".

She just De nod her head, na him all of a sudden the next thing I saw was her standing up to follow my guy to the room shocked shocked. She gave me back my phone and off they went to "play the match" in the room. angry angry

After over an hour she announced she was leaving and told me we'll talk later. Now that got me confused.

Later yesterday when I was watching match I received ping on Whatsapp. When I checked the picture, alas she was the one. She told me she flashed her number with my phone when she was listening to music with it.

Na so we chat De go. I no even follow the match again. wink wink

To cut long story short, she's coming to see me tonight when her uncle leaves for vigil and my guys are going clubbing tonight. grin grin

Should I tell John about the girl or I should just chop and pretend nothing happened?

Na me be the poor guy with the cheapest phone o yet Na me she want.

Guys mk I chop clean mouth or should I tell my friends??
She followed your friend home but when she met 3 of you guys, she chose you.

She still smashed your friend out of obligation (since she followed him home) but I can bet her mind was on you through out her time with him.

She's through with him and wants to face you that she prefers now.
Re: My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! by cherio12(m): 8:53am On Apr 30, 2016
everyone seems to be on heat nowadays.
Re: My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! by shaneefe(f): 9:46am On Apr 30, 2016
firstking01:
All the attrocities you guys committed yestadae took place in ph, and the school you talking bout is uniport...the match you were watching was villareal vs liverpoolundecided...

For security reasons, i no wan mention where your house deygrin
True true??..nawa o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Looking For A God Fearing Guy For A Serious Relationship. / Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy / Photos From The “big A$$ Challenge” Trending Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.