Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner (35600 Views)

Top 3 Bad Habits Among Youths And How To Overcome Them / 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material / 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 29, 2016
cheesy
Re: 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner by DanceVille: 9:29pm On Apr 29, 2016
ireneony:
op na only you de romance section. ..nawa oo
Other good thread in the section that cannot even smell frontpage

Fucvvk all these signs

No wonder romance section is now a dry desert
Heey! Why are you so pain?

I'm I the Mod? Why are you like a parasite always sticking and derailing my threads? Please "Pack and Go" suck your own version of good thread.

Please just swerve off, you're not welcome here.
Re: 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner by DanceVille: 9:31pm On Apr 29, 2016
devigblegble:
Eg for those in a relationship abi it's none of my business tho cuz I'm in a serious relationship with moNeY
Money? Hmm! Vanity upon vanity, bro, all is vanity.
Re: 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner by emvico(m): 9:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
ok i will be back to coment on this post. but first let me go and read tiwa savage and her hubby's story. cos is more interesting than this
Re: 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner by ireneony(f): 9:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
DanceVille:
Heey! Why are you so pain?

I'm I the Mod? Why are you like a parasite always sticking and derailing my threads? Please "Pack and Go" suck your own version of good thread.

Please just swerve off, you're not welcome here.
look at this broke niggah. .

You that don't have a girlfriend coming here to tell us what to do.

All your threads are mediocre and it lacks information and authenticity

You swerve. ..
Re: 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner by CICERO09(m): 9:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
Abeg who relationship help this days just teach me how to get rich das d relationship am looking for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner by DanceVille: 9:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
ireneony:
look at this broke niggah. .

You that don't have a girlfriend coming here to tell us what to do.

All your threads are mediocre and it lacks information and authenticity

You swerve. ..
I don't have your time.

Atleast sensible people still appreciate it and I'm glad of it.

Please, just stop quoting me..
Re: 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner by jerrykho(m): 9:42pm On Apr 29, 2016
Bia nwoke'm number 6 kwanu?? Is like something is worrying your numbering system @ OP
Re: 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner by Nnachuka(m): 9:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
Number six would have made it seven
Re: 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
How does that stop Don Jazzy from turning Tiwa savage & Di'ja Vagina (ToTo) into Mungo Park borehole with his fat Prickk?
Re: 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner by DanceVille: 9:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
Hawlahscho:
Go and watch the movie "I hate love stories"
Have watched it bro.

And the guy later fall in love, right or wrong?
Re: 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner by DanceVille: 9:49pm On Apr 29, 2016
Krisan234:
How does that stop Don Jazzy from turning Tiwa savage & Di'ja Vagina (ToTo) into Mungo Park borehole with his fat Prickk?
Bro! Na Don jazzy matter you put for head so..
Who don jazzy don epp?
Re: 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner by KingTom(m): 9:52pm On Apr 29, 2016
DanceVille:
I don't have your time.

Atleast sensible people still appreciate it and I'm glad of it.

Please, just stop quoting me..
grin grin
Re: 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner by DanceVille: 9:54pm On Apr 29, 2016
KingTom:
grin grin
Bro! The girl is just like a parasite e.g Ticks.Always trying to derail my thread.
Re: 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner by kunleben47(m): 9:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
#true talk...true love is always ready to sacrifice.
Re: 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner by bengems(m): 10:03pm On Apr 29, 2016
my partner was a victim of number 2. I tried to correct her, but couldn't. then, I gave her some space. Now it's over!
Re: 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner by Funkychic(f): 10:08pm On Apr 29, 2016
@Danceville....seems like you've forgotten how to count your numbers. Or don't u know dat you count six before seven#tongueout#
Re: 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner by DanceVille: 10:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
Funkychic:
@Danceville....seems like you've forgotten how to count your numbers. Or don't u know dat you count six before seven#tongueout#
It's a mistake dear.

Wish I could rectify it buh it seems impossible.
Re: 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner by KingTom(m): 10:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
DanceVille:
Bro! The girl is just like a parasite e.g Ticks.Always trying to derail my thread.
no vex for am Sha grin
Re: 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner by yunglivochi(m): 10:22pm On Apr 29, 2016
cheesy i do all dis tins for my babe nw so wts new
Re: 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner by Funkychic(f): 10:23pm On Apr 29, 2016
DanceVille:
It's a mistake dear.

Wish I could rectify it buh it seems impossible.
Ok...i'll forgive today but be careful next time, ok?
Re: 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner by DanceVille: 10:27pm On Apr 29, 2016
KingTom:
no vex for am Sha grin
Thanks jare boss.
Re: 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner by yunglivochi(m): 10:27pm On Apr 29, 2016
cheesy i do all dis tins to my babe so wts new
Re: 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner by DanceVille: 10:28pm On Apr 29, 2016
Funkychic:

Ok...i'll forgive today but be careful next time, ok?
Yezz Ma.
Thanks for the awareness.
Re: 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner by Skykid1208(m): 10:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
DanceVille:
No one is perfect buh we can all try to do our best.Some bad habits can be forgivable and ignored, buh when it's done repeatedly, it could cause a strain in your relationship.There are some things that are really bad for your relationship and may cause your partner to leave you if you don't stop them.

7 Bad Habit That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner

1. Never Accepting Blame

Some people don't ever take responsibility for anything, they just keep passing the blame even though they are at fault.You can't keep putting all the blame on your partner, learn to accept blame even if it's a little.

2. Pretense

Stop pretense because sooner or later the real you will be revealed.Stop acting like everything is alright all the time when they're not.Be open with your partner.Being a pretender is not good brother and sister.

3. Comparing Your Partner To Your Ex

Nobody likes being compared.If your ex was that perfect you would still be with him or her.Stop the comparison else your partner maybe forced to end the relationship.

4. Trying To Change Your Partner

You're not the "Holy Spirit", so stop trying to mold your partner into what you want them to be.Think about how you feel when someone tries to do the same thing to you.

5. Keeping Score Of Wrong/ Holding Grudges

It's normal for people to make mistakes and your partner is not an exception.Nobody wants to be in a relationship with someone who finds it hard to forget and forgive.

Last buh not the Least.

7. Too Big To Say The Word "I AM SORRY"

Don't be too proud to always say the word "I am Sorry".Sorry should be the number one word in your relationship.Some ladies or guys do feel big to tell their partner "I am Sorry".This particular word can help to save a relationship when you take it as a habit, and can help to destroy a relationship when you refuse to take it as a habit.Many relationship have been destroyed because of not using this word.

NB
Being in a relationship involved some sacrifice and it isn't an easy thing if you don't know things you were suppose to have an idea of.

I created this thread because people don't realize their bad habits until it's being point out.

#Learn To Save Your Relationship Today

List Written And Compiled By
DanceVille

May your cane not be like that of Tiwa vs Teebilz
Re: 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner by firstking01(m): 10:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
Instruction adhered
Re: 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner by missyge(f): 11:27pm On Apr 29, 2016
Double dating can also affect one's relationship. Thou sometimes one can be tempted to double date, wen ure seeing d koko (cash) out dere nd pur oga isnt loaded wit it. Especially we ladies...

1 Like

Re: 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner by Davijunson: 11:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
I don't usually Understand that Point No. 4... is it that when you find something wrong about your partner, you should jes sit down and watch the person continue with that bad Habit wah if your partner is on a wrong course and you help bring back that person to the 'right' course isn't that a change?? what if God brought you into that person's life to effect a change.. A Real Relationship must effect a change about you else it's not real. Ma 2cent tho.
Re: 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
What's the essence of bin a relationship
If you can't change your partner for good.
Re: 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner by rosieluv(f): 11:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
am guilty of no 1 n i only say sorry wen i mean it,its nt pride tho
Re: 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner by piagetskinner(m): 12:19am On Apr 30, 2016
Nairaland.,... The land of LISTS
Re: 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner by nefertitiram: 12:28am On Apr 30, 2016
Add farting to the mix!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Hunting Experience In Lekki / Should I Still Give Him A Chance? / Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.