Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. (46477 Views)

Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy / 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by saints2(f): 6:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
Dare to be different: Girl wraps pounded yam and efo riro ( vegetables ) as birthday gift for her man.

Whats your take, thought? Some ladies gat no chill at all...

Ladies, can you do this?

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/04/girl-wraps-pounded-yam-and-efo-riro.html

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by Pheals(f): 6:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
thank God Am a gal...give him efo riro and expect iphone7+ durin mine ! cheesy

After eating the efo riro , he will love her more...love potion things

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 29, 2016
Nigerian ladies are the worst set of women the world ever had.

89 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by saints2(f): 6:41pm On Apr 29, 2016
Pheals:

Say wetin? Of all gifts? na efo riro and pounded yam you fit gimme and you wrap am like better gift? Your birthday too dey come na, abi?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by LePrezident(m): 6:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
I think it's a thoughtful gift. Actually cool... I know guys who didn't even get a pin ad birthday gift from their gfs.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
Pheals:
Ole! See her mouth composing different sizes of teeth like Iphone7+.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by Marvel1206: 6:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
Typical Yoruba Lady

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by Rottentooth: 6:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
It only means the guy is for food only!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by CaroLyner(f): 6:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
its a thoughtful gift.afterall a way to a man's heart is through his stomach.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by Pheals(f): 6:54pm On Apr 29, 2016
Drefan:

Ole! See her mouth composing different sizes of teeth like Iphone7+.
bro waitin tell me u dont lovepounded yam and efo riro wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by saints2(f): 6:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
CaroLyner:
its a thoughtful gift.afterall a way to a man's heart is through his stomach.

Don't be angry if he repeats same on your birthday, all na love

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by kaima1984(f): 7:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
Drefan:
If dats true why did ur dad married ur mom?dat means ur sister n galfrd are among,including ur wife to be

101 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 29, 2016
The food was a gift from the heart, it does not have to always be something expensive. Notice that she took care in wrapping it, and using his favourite colour. I think its a thoughtful gift.

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by nikkypearl(f): 7:30pm On Apr 29, 2016
half bread is berra than buns naa..we wrap boxers, whahala..we wrap singlet,gobe! now we wrap pounded yam you still dey complain hian

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by 4nobody4every1: 7:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by nasha1(f): 7:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
great gift ever!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by Kimoni: 7:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
Lol...nice initiative but she for package the thing better than this naa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
she should have give the guy COWBELL MILK....big mistake!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by uscofield: 7:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
The man no dey gree chop. Guy chop

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by AprokoTV(m): 7:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
Stingy girlfriend. But when it's her turn she would demand for chicken pepperoni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
That girl is from ekiti grin grin grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by adekayo1234(m): 7:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
Just wondering what would happen if a lady receive such as birthday present from her bf

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by mustfaith: 7:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
best gift ever! grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by AprokoTV(m): 7:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
Some times, it's annoying the way men stress their head to please a woman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by cutiepie25(f): 7:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
Lol, nice concept. Guess he wasn't expecting it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by vict505(m): 7:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
Oga you can lie o
Drefan:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by chimaobinelson(m): 7:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
All the ladies are like "wow,nice initiative".to d guy,its fun uknow...
If na me,during her own ehh,initiative go play also..Aw package a nice lil smelly- fufu for her with Anambra Ogiri-soup,but am afraid wahala go gas grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 7:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
And then!!

How e epp me??

Tscheeew

Make i go watch T.V b4 nepa take lyt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by januzaj(m): 7:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
Gift na gift

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. by Smellymouth: 7:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears / We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. / Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.